Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why Shane's ribcage is so distended all of the time? He's obviously malnourished, but it looks like all of his organs and then some are somehow pushing out his ribcage.
I presume it's because they fused his whole spine when he was still a child. That stunted his torso from lengthening anymore, but his abdominal organs would have continued to grow until after puberty. They might not be full average adult size, but I bet they're still crowded. In addition to the fusion, he still appears to have considerable scoliosis which further "twists" everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I presume it's because they fused his whole spine when he was still a child. That stunted his torso from lengthening anymore, but his abdominal organs would have continued to grow until after puberty. They might not be full average adult size, but I bet they're still crowded. In addition to the fusion, he still appears to have considerable scoliosis which further "twists" everything.
Thank you for your explanation, Fredflintstone :)! I think you're absolutely correct and now I can finally understand why his torso looks the way that it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The comments are nauseatingly sycophantic. Their fans are so clueless that they don't see that the photo is staged and likely taken by creepy Liz.
Interesting how they chose a picture with Chloe licking Shane's feet. One old video they put out showed Chloe obsessively licking Shane's fingers for around three minutes straight. With Shane practically begging Hannah to move Chloe away. Her response was to move the camera in closer for a few more minutes of footage before intervening . There is something way off about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could it be a Patreon thing? Or perhaps dogs are just gross and like to lick stuff and these two are not the cleanest. Also that hand is mangled!! Had he worn splints I wonder if it could have been saved?

Reactions: 9
Interesting how they chose a picture with Chloe licking Shane's feet. One old video they put out showed Chloe obsessively licking Shane's fingers for around three minutes straight. With Shane practically begging Hannah to move Chloe away. Her response was to move the camera in closer for a few more minutes of footage before intervening . There is something way off about this.
Hannah seems to like pushing the envelope and making Shane uncomfortable- or maybe the shots of Chloe licking Shane are paid Patreon kink requests! It weirds me out how Hannah always touches Shane's face like a Mom running up to her kid- she never cups his face in a passionate way getting lost in their shared gaze. Zero chemistry with these two!

• Heart
Could it be a Patreon thing? Or perhaps dogs are just gross and like to lick stuff and these two are not the cleanest. Also that hand is mangled!! Had he worn splints I wonder if it could have been saved?
Im defnitely of the mindset that all these weird moments are laid for requests. I also imagine Shane's hands are filthy after years of not being able to give them a good deep scrub. Dogs noses are sensitive to these manky smells haha. I agree with you about the splints. Another example of Shane not caring enough about himself. He admitted he refused to wear them as a youngster.
Can anyone remember the video when Chloe was licking Shane and Hannah didn't call her away?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Check out Hannah's latest instagram about their "love story". They have both rapidly aged since they met, especially Shane.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Also, check out Shane’s TINY feet. Why do they put him in shoes they are at least twice larger than his actual feet?! 😂

• Haha
Also, check out Shane’s TINY feet. Why do they put him in shoes they are at least twice larger than his actual feet?! 😂
Bc Shane’s biggest fear and insecurity is being like the horrible disabled kids that didn’t wear shoes he went to camp with once, and mocks in his first book. It’s not ableist if Shane is cruel to kids with mental disabilities bc he’s better than them, even his counselors agreed.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When you watch that montage it seems even more like a business deal because they have nothing in common and the weird selfies? And how she has to constantly remind us of how they met and were magically in love and every visit was amazing? Come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep they use growing rods now Magec rods was a break through invention where they can grow the rods as the child grows to make room for the organs .. except they had faulty hardware and there were reports of them becoming unscrewed - full on.
his spinal fusion def hasn’t aged well

Bc Shane’s biggest fear and insecurity is being like the horrible disabled kids that didn’t wear shoes he went to camp with once, and mocks in his first book. It’s not ableist if Shane is cruel to kids with mental disabilities bc he’s better than them, even his counselors agreed.
I always read this and found it rude too how he mocked their socked feet . Parents were probably so broke and stuffed from exhaustion to afford AFOs and expensive sneakers to fit over AFOs prob worked round the clock to pay for it all. And yeah I can vaguely remember the counsellors would purchase pizza 🍕 with him and watch movies and turn their back on the rest of disabled *******. So rude

• Sick
Reactions: 5
And be comes from wealth, or at least middle class where his parents were still together and could afford good care. But he shits on anyone who can't. But the rest of the world is ableist. Does he have to pay any student loans from his fancy English degree? Doubt it.

I thought the same thing before others pointed out that it was a thumb! It could've been a scar from a catastrophic "warmies" accident or something 😄!
That's funny, but in all seriousness, imagine how it would be to know that regardless of what kind of noxious stimuli you're exposed to, you don't have the ability to move away from it. For example, I didn't sense Chloe trying to lick him to death was a fun experience for Shane. You'd think he'd be a little kinder to Hannah and other people who *might* otherwise have the option to make his life very unpleasant.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's funny, but in all seriousness, imagine how it would be to know that regardless of what kind of noxious stimuli you're exposed to, you don't have the ability to move away from it. For example, I didn't sense Chloe trying to lick him to death was a fun experience for Shane. You'd think he'd be a little kinder to Hannah and other people who *might* otherwise have the option to make his life very unpleasant.
Absolutely! Hannah and Liz could easily turn on Shane and he's completely at their mercy. Shane needs to drop his negging and teasing and instead be more gracious and complimentary of the care that's provided for him. I sure as hell would drop wiping his ass or feeding him if he called me a "hippo" or "smelly"- he's a mean little junkyard dog that bites the hand that feeds him!

Reactions: 13
I can’t stand his negging and constant teasing. It’s lazy humor and annoying to listen to. I’m sure if I pointed it out on YouTube their fans would come to his defense and say that was their sense of humor with each other and that it was actually really loving and sweet. I certainly wouldn’t like it if my husband was constantly making rude “jokes” at my expense and it makes Shane look desperate and insecure. Like, Hannah keeps me alive, but I can still mock you in the name of being funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.