Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, it's not even funny. And if it was between the two of them in private, fine, that's what you do, but it's public and they are putting on a show for money, so make the humor actually funny and relatable, not the stupid "I'm helping" song.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think that S and G's latest video was a paid sponsorship with rag & bone- she zoomed in on the store signage out front, said their brand name multiple times, filmed herself trying on the items and she eventually bought the white top and pants. The direct link to the pants she purchased possibly gives her a portion of the sales if someone is unstylish enough to purchase them. I hated the sleezy fitting room try on scenes where you see part of her bra and all of her stomach when she's putting the top on and taking it off. This couple is so incredibly boring and shameless with their ad placements.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
250 for pants?? And is it okay for her to leave Shane alone like that? He is completely helpless all alone. I really think Liz may be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she feel the need to actually put in the footage of her changing?? Could you be anymore obvious lol! You could have just showed the outfit when it was on in your vlog, but she definitely isn't purposely trying to get that kind of attention! And anyone who says otherwise is a sexist pervert 😂

• Haha
Oh right, let me film myself IN the dressing room, but don't ogle me!! Also, can we talk about Shane's "meeting"? Like he's doing ANYTHING. And then Hannah talks about how that juice cost her $8, and then spent $250 on pants? Whatever

• Heart
Does anyone know why Shane's ribcage is so distended all of the time? He's obviously malnourished, but it looks like all of his organs and then some are somehow pushing out his ribcage.
Probably curvature of his spine giving that appearance. That was the case for my ex anyway

Reactions: 6
So could your ex be left alone for any amount of time? I would just worry, it's like leaving a child alone. At least he was on a zoom for a bit? But there are just so many things that could happen! Even dumb stuff like what if the dog decided to attack him?

Reactions: 7
So could your ex be left alone for any amount of time? I would just worry, it's like leaving a child alone. At least he was on a zoom for a bit? But there are just so many things that could happen! Even dumb stuff like what if the dog decided to attack him?
Yes he was incredibly independent. He had a PA who would accompany him to work. He workes full time and lives alone and has an active social life.

• Heart
Oh wow, that's great! So he has an aide that helps with toileting and showers? Like how does that work for him if he lives alone?

Reactions: 5
Oh wow, that's great! So he has an aide that helps with toileting and showers? Like how does that work for him if he lives alone?
He has a live in aide who basically does all personal care. He drives and has an adapted van which he controls with a joystick. He is a freelance TV producer so his workstation is adapted. He has a wetroom and hoist in the house so it's easy to do bed transfers and to the shower etc. Completely different to the picture Shane paints

Reactions: 8
That's way different and it seems from what you've said he uses adaptive equipment. I mean picking Shane up all the time has to be taxing. What if she drops him? I would just be nervous leaving him alone without respite care in place.

The grifter spent $250 dollars on these hideous pants.

Just for a quick second I thought the red blotches on the stone were splatters of blood and thought "OMG - She and Liz finally snapped and did it!" Shane's been spotted since that picture was taken, right?

• Haha
That's way different and it seems from what you've said he uses adaptive equipment. I mean picking Shane up all the time has to be taxing. What if she drops him? I would just be nervous leaving him alone without respite care in place.
An aide wouldn't be allowed to lift him. When we were together I refused to do any personal care or manual handling as I felt it crossed a line between girlfriend and carer. Plus I do it all day at work. I don't know how Hannah can give safe care by herself like she claims to

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It does seem to cross that line, especially if she has to do everything. Feeding him, toileting, bathing, getting him things, moving things for him, all the cooking, cleaning and taking care of the dog. Seems silly to say she does it all alone, because it's too much for an experienced caregiver.

Reactions: 8
Hannah is really trying to push herself as a model. She is nauseatingly obnoxious.

"Nauseatingly obnoxious" is a perfect way to describe this photo shoot! I just can't stand the narcissism of hiring a photographer for couples' photos for the Youtube channel/brand and having that photographer airbrush their faces into oblivion. She always has such a smug look to her face, like she's the hottest girl on the planet. I think a quiet confidence to someone's natural good looks goes a hell of a lot farther than these dumb ass influencers with 20 filters overlayed onto what is by default an unremarkable face.

• Heart
What bothers me so much is how they portray an unrealistic view of what it's like to care for someone. So people who are disabled say "well, why can't you be like Hannah" and people who are able say" why can't you be like Shane and make this easy".
And her smile in half those photos was so weird. I like how she is suddenly an expert on how to pose and uses that to just show off those tired photos they've been recycling for years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.