Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I like to work on the computer with my foot on the table beside me too. I can type and my foot can get my coffee mug when I am thirsty.
Umm...Does anyone else think her leg looks like it's been photoshopped in? I mean, it looks like it's either growing out of her ribcage or from somewhere in her back. And the thigh part should be MUCH chunkier.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Umm...Does anyone else think her leg looks like it's been photoshopped in? I mean, it looks like it's either growing out of her ribcage or from somewhere in her back. And the thigh part should be MUCH chunkier.
Either that or Shane was lurking creepily in the background gargle commanding her to do something sexy 🤢

• Haha
Good eye, Double Old! I thought that it was photoshopped too 😄- the thigh was definitely nipped in behind that picnic table.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth? Like it doesn't even look comfy. Plus, I think someone else asked, who took the pic? It's supposed to be candid, but we know Shane can't take it...so she set it up? So weird. Also Shane looks sunburnt

• Haha
I was wondering if she set the camera up on a timer! It’s even more weird if they had company over and asked someone else to take the picture. This is like the dog in the crotch picture. I guess it’s supposed to be provocative because her legs are spread? Shane really is an evil little minion and someday about 10 years from now, Hannah’s going to regret all of these types of pictures being all over the internet. This one is relatively tame compared to some of her ass crack pics, but it still reeks of desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was wondering if she set the camera up on a timer! It’s even more weird if they had company over and asked someone else to take the picture. This is like the dog in the crotch picture. I guess it’s supposed to be provocative because her legs are spread? Shane really is an evil little minion and someday about 10 years from now, Hannah’s going to regret all of these types of pictures being all over the internet. This one is relatively tame compared to some of her ass crack pics, but it still reeks of desperation.
I think Liz is taking all the pictures. I don't believe they ever travel, go anywhere or do anything without her. Even if they don't say she is there. She.is.there. As a mother, she makes my stomach turn. There's something very wrong with her. Like Eugenia Cooney's mom, who takes all her pictures and films quite a bit of her videos (Separate thread, I know, but I think the comparison is valid). Irresponsible parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Liz is taking all the pictures. I don't believe they ever travel, go anywhere or do anything without her. Even if they don't say she is there. She.is.there. As a mother, she makes my stomach turn. There's something very wrong with her. Like Eugenia Cooney's mom, who takes all her pictures and films quite a bit of her videos (Separate thread, I know, but I think the comparison is valid). Irresponsible parenting.
That’s so gross and disturbing. I can’t imagine feeling comfortable posing this way in front of my mother and I also can’t imagine her being willing to take those kind of pics knowing they will be made public.

Edit: was referring to Hannah not Eugenia - I can’t comment on the latter as I don’t know anything about her.

Yeah you’re right! Something strange with this pic, weird mismatch of background and edges!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
It looks like the gap between her shirt and her arm is supposed to contain her entire upper thigh, but instead she photoshopped the plants into that gap and moved photoshopped her thigh to make it look like it was the thigh of a little preteen. Her pose is really unladylike and awkward- imagine what the pose looks like under the table 😐.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s so gross and disturbing. I can’t imagine feeling comfortable posing this way in front of my mother and I also can’t imagine her being willing to take those kind of pics knowing they will be made public.

Edit: was referring to Hannah not Eugenia - I can’t comment on the latter as I don’t know anything about her.

Yeah you’re right! Something strange with this pic, weird mismatch of background and edges!
Maybe this a demonstration of their spider formation.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whilst making kissy faces 🤢
Not to be mean but I don't think he has enough muscle strength to do kissy faces. He's probably just doing the eyebrow thing. 😖

ETA: I still think the whole thing is photoshopped, though. Shane is probably in the background yapping away. Or being carried around by Liz somewhere on the property. (OK, maybe I went a bit too far with the last comment and I should delete it but.....nah.) 😁

It looks like the gap between her shirt and her arm is supposed to contain her entire upper thigh, but instead she photoshopped the plants into that gap and moved photoshopped her thigh to make it look like it was the thigh of a little preteen. Her pose is really unladylike and awkward- imagine what the pose looks like under the table 😐.
Let's ask Meredith! 😆 (OKOKOK, I'll stop. Just woke up in this mood today.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Not to be mean but I don't think he has enough muscle strength to do kissy faces. He's probably just doing the eyebrow thing. 😖

ETA: I still think the whole thing is photoshopped, though. Shane is probably in the background yapping away. Or being carried around by Liz somewhere on the property. (OK, maybe I went a bit too far with the last comment and I should delete it but.....nah.) 😁

Oh Double Old 😄! You never can go too far with your comments and jokes- they're absolutely hilarious and keep those zingers coming! Hahaha "Let's ask Meredith!" Brilliant comeback! Hurt my rib muscles laughing to that one! Also, my kindred spirit ice cream pint lover, I recommend Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk if you haven't tried it already- great mouthfeel and tons and tons of chocolate and toppings- ate a pint right in my workout clothes in front of QVC on the TV 🙌😙!

• Haha

You go for it!! 😂😂 they are the ones putting this stuff online and making money from it! She’s so weird and wooden, I can’t relate to her at all! I do find some women attractive but her energy is bitchy immature and stuck! Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There new video isn't celebrating 900k subscribers. Once they hit a million the $$$ will really be rolling in. Their fans are quick to shut anyone down commenting on the money and pointing out that his medicine costs a fortune so they live paycheck to paycheck.

In their new video from 6:03-9:15 minutes Hannah is wearing a camisole without a bra and is totally nipping out without any lift/support to her chest. I bet Hannah wanted to show her chest in that way for attention. The nude taupe color of the camisole is as bland as her personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god their videos are so boring, I can only imagine what that pilot is all about... Hannah in her bland Cami's, Shane's bobblehead...both with zero talent. I hope she's putting sunscreen on him!!

Can we talk about what someone said a few posts back, that Shane is NOT listed on IMDB as a "consultant" or even as an actor? They list actual consultants and even stand ins, COVID testers, acting coaches, but nothing about Shane. So can we assume he was asked to do this so they could advertise on his platform? Why does nobody ask them this? Can we dive bomb their comment section and ask lol?

I asked in the comments of the latest video, let's see how fast I get deleted or banned lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Boring is right! Icouldn’t even get beyond them sitting in the car before I tuned out.

I’ve never stayed in an Airbnb for months but I did rent one for 3 weeks when I was waiting to close escrow on my house. I don’t recall a cleaning service being offered. Is that a thing? Or is this just how rich people roll? I cleaned my own. Those hosts are really great about making sure they there is plenty of dishwasher pods, laundry soap, etc. These two really are living it up, aren’t they? 😂

• Haha
Boring is right! Icouldn’t even get beyond them sitting in the car before I tuned out.

I’ve never stayed in an Airbnb for months but I did rent one for 3 weeks when I was waiting to close escrow on my house. I don’t recall a cleaning service being offered. Is that a thing? Or is this just how rich people roll? I cleaned my own. Those hosts are really great about making sure they there is plenty of dishwasher pods, laundry soap, etc. These two really are living it up, aren’t they? 😂
The Air B and B team told S and G that it was standard cleaning, but I'm sure that it was a hazmat team coming in to fumigate the house since bathing is a rare activity for S and G! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.