Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, Shane is totally a Chandler in the head and a Joey between the sheets, and Hannah is a style icon so she's clearly a Rachel. Liz is a quirky Phoebe type. They're gonna be the next generation of Friends! For a fresh, updated twist it will just focus on the three of them because they have no other friends they're so individually interesting! Expect it to be a little risqué because Shane is such a red blooded hunk!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In their new video from 6:03-9:15 minutes Hannah is wearing a camisole without a bra and is totally nipping out without any lift/support to her chest. I bet Hannah wanted to show her chest in that way for attention. The nude taupe color of the camisole is as bland as her personality!
No bra and camisole, did you say @Small Wonder? KA-CHING!!!!! There goes an extra $1,000 into their (cough, cough) "Patreon" account.

And thanks for watching their videos for us. I just can't do it anymore. Not even with a gallon of Ben and Jerry's. And, if you knew me, that says a LOT .😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No bra and camisole, did you say @Small Wonder? KA-CHING!!!!! There goes an extra $1,000 into their (cough, cough) "Patreon" account.

And thanks for watching their videos for us. I just can't do it anymore. Not even with a gallon of Ben and Jerry's. And, if you knew me, that says a LOT .😂
That camisole wardrobe malfunction must have been for a Patreon subscriber! I don't know how I make it through their videos each week- I do it for Tattle life! It's hard to hate-watch them each video when I have to look at Hannah's bulging, crazy eyes and hear her say "like" every other word. A gallon of Ben and Jerry's could smooth over most of life's little disappointments for me- but hitting the bottom of the ice cream carton with my spoon is always a rude awakening! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If someone chooses to not wear bras on a regular basis that's one thing, but she isn't one of those women. This is clearly another ploy for more attention by making sure that was obvious in the video. It's not that hard to put on one of the ones she usually wears before sitting down to film. God she's annoying :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she say she forgot? Because that's dumb, no woman forgets that especially before filming...it's obviously for the Patreon crowd. They know exactly what they are doing. Still no explanation on why they are in LA though, I'm just assuming it's another vacation, and the winter has to be hard on Shane with no fat to keep him warm. Plus, she has to be in a bikini to keep subscribers

• Heart
Did she say she forgot? Because that's dumb, no woman forgets that especially before filming...it's obviously for the Patreon crowd. They know exactly what they are doing. Still no explanation on why they are in LA though, I'm just assuming it's another vacation, and the winter has to be hard on Shane with no fat to keep him warm. Plus, she has to be in a bikini to keep subscribers
I think he needs to move to a warmer climate I’ve thought that for years . He has no excess body weight for if he got unwell.
If someone chooses to not wear bras on a regular basis that's one thing, but she isn't one of those women. This is clearly another ploy for more attention by making sure that was obvious in the video. It's not that hard to put on one of the ones she usually wears before sitting down to film. God she's annoying :rolleyes:
No bras for her - just ill fitting sports bras bramis

• Heart
  • Sick
They are so boring right now there's not even anything much to gossip about, lol!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Was about to say the same. Are they even gaining subs right now? Was amzed to see those horrible shorts with 100s of thousands of views. It must be nice having nothing to offer at all but still having success just by exploiting disability and showing T and A.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
S and G are so boring 😄! They're in LA- a vacation destination and are still boring which proves my theory that vacations can't fix or enhance a boring personality!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I read a comment about their subscriber increase from guess who and I decided to see if it was true.They are gaining around 1,000 subscribers a day. Granted that might be from Shane buying subscribers from somewhere. It was after their poolside bikini video so if the subscribers are genuine it is going to be males who don't think their relationship is real but blond girl under 30 in bikini oh my gosh wank material!
That brings me to Hannah's bikini, mismatched bikini top and bottoms are in style and we have to watch this trend run its course but ill fitting bikinis are not. 👎 If she is on the spectrum a tight bikini could be a sign of a sensory issue but idk.

They are so boring right now there's not even anything much to gossip about, lol!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah so boring. They’ve written a television show shane doesn’t want to jinx it by speaking of it but I guess they’re trying their hands at script writing and I think it may end their YouTube career - they know they want to move on
1000 new subs a day… phroar I wonder if they are purchased

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right, because I'm sure him talking about it will jinx it as opposed to it being another mediocre writing exercise. They didn't sell it or anything, they just wrote it, and how long did they spend on it? A month? Good scripts take time and editing. Do they have an editor that will be objective and not just say they are wonderful?

• Heart
I don’t think it’s even done, they’re just “working on it.” Just like they were working on that book about interabled couples that never turned into anything (that I recall anyway).

edit: Shane said they finished the “first draft.” So I guess they’re sending it to all their Hollywood, screenwriter friends for feedback? Mmmkay

This is mean but Hannah’s valentine post really highlights Shane’s deformities. We don’t often get a side view but this pic really shows how non functional his hands look. Contrasted w Hannah’s hot bikini bod of course!

Last edited:
  • Sad
The comments are nauseatingly sycophantic. Their fans are so clueless that they don't see that the photo is staged and likely taken by creepy Liz.

• Sick
So very staged. Hannah just laughs and grabs Shane’s face all day long, they’re that blissfully in love. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
I don’t think it’s even done, they’re just “working on it.” Just like they were working on that book about interabled couples that never turned into anything (that I recall anyway).

edit: Shane said they finished the “first draft.” So I guess they’re sending it to all their Hollywood, screenwriter friends for feedback? Mmmkay

This is mean but Hannah’s valentine post really highlights Shane’s deformities. We don’t often get a side view but this pic really shows how non functional his hands look. Contrasted w Hannah’s hot bikini bod of course!
WOW I totally forgot about their interabled couples book! LOL that was so long ago... guess that's not happening

Also it's so weird to see Shane, Hannah, Cole and Charisma hanging out after Shane deemed himself too cool and important for them. $$$ talks!

• Heart
And they basically called them “ableist” - the ultimate insult - in an Instagram comment when they didn’t like the name of an adaptive spoon Cole promoted. Yet it’s fine for Shane to refer to SMA as “his nightmare” via his “charity.”

• Heart
Does anyone know why Shane's ribcage is so distended all of the time? He's obviously malnourished, but it looks like all of his organs and then some are somehow pushing out his ribcage.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The comments are nauseatingly sycophantic. Their fans are so clueless that they don't see that the photo is staged and likely taken by creepy Liz.
Omg Hannah looks like Gollum in this pic hahaha I’m blocked from her Instagram so I only get Shane’s stuff
Right, because I'm sure him talking about it will jinx it as opposed to it being another mediocre writing exercise. They didn't sell it or anything, they just wrote it, and how long did they spend on it? A month? Good scripts take time and editing. Do they have an editor that will be objective and not just say they are wonderful?
Haha yup will be a mediocre script rejected by LA sent home packing to minneeeeeeeeeahhhpolis in no time 🥶 brrr

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.