Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up! C and C aren't legally married?????
Here's what I wrote many threads ago about C and C, sorry for my repost, but here goes!

WAGS of SCI: The Podcast - Ep. 30 - Charisma Jamison on Loving Cole, Equality, Self Care + Living Life On Your Own Terms - WAGS of SCI
Here's the research about C and C's fake wedding- you can go to the 32 minute mark on this podcast that was recorded about a week before C and C's "wedding" to listen to this segment. Charisma states that "We have chosen not to get legally married because of you know the situation um" The podcaster interjects in shock and says, "Hold on, you guys aren't getting legally married?!" And Charisma says "No, we are not." The podcaster says that that is huge because so many people in interabled couples don't get married because they would lose their MEDICAID benefits and Charisma says, "I know, and you know its not something that Cole and I have publicly talked about yet. But we are going to (laughing in mic). But our goal actually was, because it will throw people off was to have us getting married and to have a video about us getting married and then to shortly after talk about us not being legally married." I transcribed as best as I could.

Charisma then says that after their house is done being repaired that they want to do fundraising through donations and talk to a local congressman to reverse Virginia law about interabled marriage and losing MEDICAID benefits and announce the process through Youtube videos.

Here are my thoughts after hearing the above Podcast that was found by the posters on the C and C thread,
-C and C are potentially committing major insurance fraud by collecting MEDICAID which is for low income disabled people while not disclosing their lucrative Youtube income that Chole in part earns- they possibly have their Youtube account in Charisma's name and resulting income attached to her to beat the system.
-They knew that they were not legally married before, during and after the commitment ceremony, yet billed it as a wedding. C and C garnered writeups in The Knot, local Virginia magazines and the New York Times about their "wedding" knowing that they were not legally married. C and C also accepted sponsors, vendors, generous cash donations all for their "wedding day" knowing it was not a legally binding ceremony.
-C and C had an incredibly expensive wedding registry open to the public/Youtube fans and accepted probably thousands in expensive gifts purchased from their registry.
-They did a 50 thousand go fund me for their house renovations, possibly to not have their own money trail recorded which would lose MEDICAID and out of greed to take money from fans instead of using their own Youtube income to pay for their house.
-I am not a frequent viewer of theirs, but from what I have read on forums, they haven't announced that their wedding isn't legally binding on their Youtube channel and they haven't done any Youtube or social media posts as promised to the podcaster about interabled marriage/MEDICAID law reversal efforts with congressman.

This couple is just as if not more untrustworthy to me than Squirmy and Grubs.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen the daily mail 🤮 they can’t be having sex.. Hannah has a wicked array of vibrators more likely or she shags someone else & he watches & they class that as a threesome, therefore sex?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just seen the daily mail 🤮 they can’t be having sex.. Hannah has a wicked array of vibrators more likely or she shags someone else & he watches & they class that as a threesome, therefore sex?
tit is getting old now. funny how their braindead fans don't question this aspect of their partnership. BB said Hannah called their relationship a partnership, so I am quoting him.

pretty weird how they claim that doing little things for each other (vague description again) substitutes intercourse and all the happy feelings / hormones that come with that.

still waiting for them to completely break down in any way, shape or form. preferably I would love it if they are caught in their scam/narrative OR someone just catches Hannah and Meredith with a strap-on.
I don't wish any more bad health on shane, even if he acts like a strong and healthy young man (he calls himself baby / boy frequently btw).

I hope someone will summarize their videos here. I am lurking. can't watch them I get sick lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ye
Yeah she’s shagging her mate Meredith it’s clear 😂bet Shane’s super pissed he can’t touch Hannah’s boobies hahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For anyone who has Facebook, Ladbible have done a post on Shane & Hannah, comments are in their favour

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Here's what I wrote many threads ago about C and C, sorry for my repost, but here goes!

WAGS of SCI: The Podcast - Ep. 30 - Charisma Jamison on Loving Cole, Equality, Self Care + Living Life On Your Own Terms - WAGS of SCI
Here's the research about C and C's fake wedding- you can go to the 32 minute mark on this podcast that was recorded about a week before C and C's "wedding" to listen to this segment. Charisma states that "We have chosen not to get legally married because of you know the situation um" The podcaster interjects in shock and says, "Hold on, you guys aren't getting legally married?!" And Charisma says "No, we are not." The podcaster says that that is huge because so many people in interabled couples don't get married because they would lose their MEDICAID benefits and Charisma says, "I know, and you know its not something that Cole and I have publicly talked about yet. But we are going to (laughing in mic). But our goal actually was, because it will throw people off was to have us getting married and to have a video about us getting married and then to shortly after talk about us not being legally married." I transcribed as best as I could.

Charisma then says that after their house is done being repaired that they want to do fundraising through donations and talk to a local congressman to reverse Virginia law about interabled marriage and losing MEDICAID benefits and announce the process through Youtube videos.

Here are my thoughts after hearing the above Podcast that was found by the posters on the C and C thread,
-C and C are potentially committing major insurance fraud by collecting MEDICAID which is for low income disabled people while not disclosing their lucrative Youtube income that Chole in part earns- they possibly have their Youtube account in Charisma's name and resulting income attached to her to beat the system.
-They knew that they were not legally married before, during and after the commitment ceremony, yet billed it as a wedding. C and C garnered writeups in The Knot, local Virginia magazines and the New York Times about their "wedding" knowing that they were not legally married. C and C also accepted sponsors, vendors, generous cash donations all for their "wedding day" knowing it was not a legally binding ceremony.
-C and C had an incredibly expensive wedding registry open to the public/Youtube fans and accepted probably thousands in expensive gifts purchased from their registry.
-They did a 50 thousand go fund me for their house renovations, possibly to not have their own money trail recorded which would lose MEDICAID and out of greed to take money from fans instead of using their own Youtube income to pay for their house.
-I am not a frequent viewer of theirs, but from what I have read on forums, they haven't announced that their wedding isn't legally binding on their Youtube channel and they haven't done any Youtube or social media posts as promised to the podcaster about interabled marriage/MEDICAID law reversal efforts with congressman.

This couple is just as if not more untrustworthy to me than Squirmy and Grubs.
Thank you, @Small Wonder, for taking the time to do the recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah, the eyebrows and thumb really get Hannah going lol. I hate the dumb jokes more, they are NOT funny, and his fans are like dieing laughing at him like he's some crazy funny stand up comedian, it's so obnoxious. Plus Hannah laughs like he is hysterical, but over does it, so it's so obviously fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet their virtue signaling fans who hit on Shane reject any man under 6 feet tall on dating apps!
you are probably right. wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Yeah, the eyebrows and thumb really get Hannah going lol. I hate the dumb jokes more, they are NOT funny, and his fans are like dieing laughing at him like he's some crazy funny stand up comedian, it's so obnoxious. Plus Hannah laughs like he is hysterical, but over does it, so it's so obviously fake.
their fans would say you are jealous lmao..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ye

Yeah she’s shagging her mate Meredith it’s clear...
yeah, the mail (horrible paper) try to insinuate as much by including the word "straight" 4 times in their article, including the headline, whereas Hannah only mentions once that she gets hassled online by "straight men" (implied that straightness is what distinguishes these pests from one or both of S&G) though it does seem like an unnecessary qualifier from her, something like "creepy men" would have been more descriptive.

semi related, I found it quite interesting to watch that clip where she's commenting on the approaches she gets from men online, she seemed somehow much more animated/excited, with no suggestion of annoyance, than I usually see her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course she is, she loves the ACTUAL attention from a man And not the gurgling half wit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.