Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an autism thing. Hannah has talked about having sensory issues. One of the many reasons why I think Hannah has high functioning autism
Yup she shows all the signs of high functioning ASD. Lives with Mom. Fixated narrow interest in Shane and his disability . Prev threads have discussed in depth this blatant truth about her

Reactions: 8
Yup she shows all the signs of high functioning ASD. Lives with Mom. Fixated narrow interest in Shane and his disability . Prev threads have discussed in depth this blatant truth about her
Yes, I'm the one who originally brought it up many threads ago lol :)

And don't forget that women with high functioning ASD often seek out very disabled men. It's a huge trend.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes, I'm the one who originally brought it up many threads ago lol :)

And don't forget that women with high functioning ASD often seek out very disabled men. It's a huge trend.
Troubling enough ASD empathise differently hence her getting funding pages taken down over silly details like the “wording” failing to see the big picture where by the football player could have actually pulled some serious funds. ASD do empathise deeply, not pulling the stereotype that they don’t but it’s often distorted

what was she afraid of? That the family could have been as rich as them off a go fund page where they have sat for four year editing their YouTube videos to get themselves where they are now in a mansion? It’s all the same - taking money for being disadvantaged / however you get the money. It all flows back to the same reason …being disabled costs a bomb.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This.....Her enmeshment with Shane borders on psychotic. There is something very empty about her; it is like she is a puppet with Shane controlling the strings. Very odd.
You know what's funny.. I found this old thread on another site about S&G. It only lasted 40 pages and it seems the members of that forum ran out of steam. Congrats to us for pushing on.. lol But in that thread, I was surprised how many people viewed Hannah as loving Shane much more than Shane loves Hannah. In fact, they thought that he really didn't give a crap about her. I always felt the opposite way. As time goes on, I can see it. She IS completely enmeshed in him. The old video that was found where Hannah goes off on the gofundme creator is just about the most outrageous behavior I've seen out of her and that is really saying something. To me, it shows that she is like a chameleon. She has actually taken on "the cause" so deeply (after what, a few years?) that she had a visceral reaction. I would bet that Hannah has absolutely no idea who she is. I'm sure she doesn't feel real empathy but just goes through the motions of what she's been taught to think and feel. She is VOID of everything. Possibe psychopathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know what's funny.. I found this old thread on another site about S&G. It only lasted 40 pages and it seems the members of that forum ran out of steam. Congrats to us for pushing on.. lol But in that thread, I was surprised how many people viewed Hannah as loving Shane much more than Shane loves Hannah. In fact, they thought that he really didn't give a crap about her. I always felt the opposite way. As time goes on, I can see it. She IS completely enmeshed in him. The old video that was found where Hannah goes off on the gofundme creator is just about the most outrageous behavior I've seen out of her and that is really saying something. To me, it shows that she is like a chameleon. She has actually taken on "the cause" so deeply (after what, a few years?) that she had a visceral reaction. I would bet that Hannah has absolutely no idea who she is. I'm sure she doesn't feel real empathy but just goes through the motions of what she's been taught to think and feel. She is VOID of everything. Possibe psychopathy.
So much truth… the story of the first night she stayed with him and he told her to leave because he was getting his dad to roll him over in bed and he didn’t want her in there when his dad came in cos it was awkward. She thought he was saying well go away now please but obv something clicked in her when she realised she could roll him over and she has been doing everything for him ever since with one narcissistic psychopathic motive that the world will watch and pay for it

• Heart
I thought they weren't doing the treatment because of the fertility issue?
Didn't they say at one point that he'd discontinued the Spinraza because Hannah found it difficult to sit and worry while he had it because there were some rare side effects which might be dangerous for him?
I have a very clear memory of that because I recall being incandescent with rage that her sensitive little feelings were more important than his need for a drug which was having demonstrably beneficial effects on his body weight, reducing muscle wastage, lowering his pain levels and potentially extending his life expectancy. She is such a selfish witch and Shane is a fool.

• Wow
  • Heart
They have a weird dynamic for sure. It does seem she is "playing a part" now more so than in a true relationship. I wonder what will happen when he dies? Like we will get a video, but then what?

Reactions: 10
Didn't they say at one point that he'd discontinued the Spinraza because Hannah found it difficult to sit and worry while he had it because there were some rare side effects which might be dangerous for him?
I have a very clear memory of that because I recall being incandescent with rage that her sensitive little feelings were more important than his need for a drug which was having demonstrably beneficial effects on his body weight, reducing muscle wastage, lowering his pain levels and potentially extending his life expectancy. She is such a selfish witch and Shane is a fool.
Exactly this no real partner who lived their partner would tell them to stop a treatment that benefits them even if they didn’t like it! If it is helping their partner then that’s a good thing she’s just selfish in that sense if I was Shane I would be questioning the love she has for him because what she’s doing isn’t love

• Heart
Exactly this no real partner who lived their partner would tell them to stop a treatment that benefits them even if they didn’t like it! If it is helping their partner then that’s a good thing she’s just selfish in that sense if I was Shane I would be questioning the love she has for him because what she’s doing isn’t love
In his heart I think that Shane knows Hannah is not all there but she serves his purposes and has the "right" look.

Reactions: 16
They have a weird dynamic for sure. It does seem she is "playing a part" now more so than in a true relationship. I wonder what will happen when he dies? Like we will get a video, but then what?
If Shane dies, Hannah will publicly grieve for awhile and then probably run Shane's non-profit or work for another disability non-profit. She'll start dating another dude in a wheelchair soon after but it will just "be a coincidence" because she "met him through work."

In his heart I think that Shane knows Hannah is not all there but she serves his purposes and has the "right" look.
Yes, I think Shane has privately thought about Hannah being "different." He's definitely tried to come up with explanations for it in his head, like in one video he referred to her as an "empath" after discussing the fact that she was so consumed with whether he was comfortable or not. She's far too disconnected from herself and lacking in emotional intelligence to be an empath, it's way more like Autistic fixation IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's not severely autistic though, I was watching love on the spectrum, and they are way more socially inept than she is, as far as I know. I mean she was on the swim team and seems to engage with people. I do think she will move on to another disabled fellow as soon as Shane dies, that's kind of her comfort zone.

• Heart
She's not severely autistic though, I was watching love on the spectrum, and they are way more socially inept than she is, as far as I know. I mean she was on the swim team and seems to engage with people. I do think she will move on to another disabled fellow as soon as Shane dies, that's kind of her comfort zone.
Well even the woman you're describing isn't "severely autistic"; severely autistic people are typically non-verbal. But Hannah shows signs of being high functioning and on the spectrum. I know a woman who's a little "off" in the way Hannah is and the woman is proudly on the spectrum. They have a lot of similarities which is how I made the connection in the first place. It's a shame they got rid of the term Aspergers because it makes talking about autism a lot more complicated

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Some autistic people I’ve supported in past jobs have been really social I guess it just depends on the person

• Heart
I guess it does. I'm. It super familiar with autism so I may be just playing into the stereotypes.

And they got rid of Asperger's syndrome? I had no idea.

I thought the Spinraza was interrupted due to Covid and he went on oral Risdiplam as a trade off. The oral drug comes with heavy warnings against pregnancy. A number of threads back, I think I posted the prescribing warnings which state that female partners of males taking the drug must use 2 forms of BC and absolutely under no circumstances are they to get pregnant. At some point during that course of treatment, they did videos about pregnancy scares, investigating their pregnancy, Shane getting his sperm count checked, etc. Their lies are so vast that even they can’t keep up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think they really want kids, bit it makes for great views and click bait titles. They are focused on their "careers" now...aka scamming people out of their money.

• Haha
Sorry for the dumb question and I'm not trying to troll but like what would happen if they got busted for scamming and laundering money from their nonprofit and actually got convicted for it? Because of Shane's condition would he be exempt from going to prison?

Sorry for the dumb question and I'm not trying to troll but like what would happen if they got busted for scamming and laundering money from their nonprofit and actually got convicted for it? Because of Shane's condition would he be exempt from going to prison?
That's a great question, and I wish I had the answer!!

I think she will go and exploit the widowhood route. I follow a real nutter on instagram who seemingly has no job but lives quite well. She has tons of sponsors. Her husband was a hockey player who died young and suddenly, but she really has made a meal of it. Amanda Kloots is another one who started to exploit her husband even before he died, even her sister got on the gruesome bandwagon.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.