Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaw that would be nice!! We should absolutely do that.
I do agree with you so much, I’m so saddened by their denial of suffering from this disease it shows no mercy and is cruel they should be responsible with the message they share if Hannah has taken over Shane’s life for him w her able body it is meaningless there isn’t a Hannah for every SMA person there are aging parents with debt and back problems and worried siblings. Shane’s parents are free of his care yeah but this is a rare ocuurence they need to acknowledge their evil business plan is unique to their own fake circumstance and bears no real impact on any other person with SMA they need a disclaimer like South Park at the beginning of their YouTube
Disclaimer: these videos claim no actual disability awareness and all real people are impersonated poorly by actors.
also can’t see the video link of when they take down the go fund me can someone re share much appreciated
Fight on squirmy and grubs exposers love u all

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sure we all love our partners guys but even wiping our partners ass daily we would say that’s a chore and not a blessing that’s not due to the disability it’s just not enjoyable wiping tit early in the morning or at any time 😂
I had a mate who broke both arms and both shoulders in a motorcycle accident. They had a bidet installed before he came home from rehab because he said he knew it would save their marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hannah is one of those lonely miserable people whose entire life and personality is defined by her relationship. Her whole existence is just Shane. She has no identity of her own outside of Shane. She's possessive, obsessive, and clingy. No wonder she loses her mind when anyone dares to have an opinion or experience that isn't exactly like Shane's. She needs to get out more and make friends and develop a personality that isn't revolving completely around being this man's wife. She's such a deeply unhappy and troubled woman and clinging on to Shane for dear life is all she has

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She can't make friends and take care of Shane. Don't they say they have friends, but they don't like to be on camera, how convenient. They have a new video up, but I haven't watched it, something about Shane driving? Can he drive?

Reactions: 10
Hannah got Hella friends. All of of those pool parties during the summer with her friends. Shane's friends I think are just whatever she tolerates and allows to talk to him. You're probably not allowed to make eye contact woth him if you enter their house as a delivery person or repair person

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So nice of Hannah to heatedly "paraphrase" a "long" Instagram post - and by nice, I mean manipulative. Since I can't find the post, it's all hearsay from her. I can bet that in her ridiculous rage, she took alot of it out of context and exaggerated the depiction of the child's "sad" life. She blew it out of proportion to have a non issue to rant about, as usual. Of course, she paints herself as calm, poised, and encouraging in her response, when in reality, she was probably her snippy, passive aggressive self. Maybe, Hannah, your comment got deleted because it came off as negative, combative, and irrelevant to the reality that the child was experiencing. Not everything revolves around Shane and his need for pretense. He is ashamed of his reality so cannot discuss his struggles truthfully. Others are more honest than him.

I get the vibe that those were college "friends" she wanted to show off her new mansion to, not real friends. Probably hasn't spoken to them since. Her social life/popularity is far from lit. They were in her pool videos but nowhere else, ever. Don't tell me they wanted privacy on all occasions except at the pool 😂

I don't think Shane has any actual friends either. His friends growing up were in his brother's social circle. Who would hang with him now? He's insufferable and even the biggest virtue signaller would peace out after 5 minutes with him. He very awkwardly tags along with Hannah occasionally when she sees a friend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I had a mate who broke both arms and both shoulders in a motorcycle accident. They had a bidet installed before he came home from rehab because he said he knew it would save their marriage.
Ouch I hope you’re mates ok the healing process of broken bones isn’t funny I’ve broken my ankle and jeez was bad couldn’t do a lot for myself

Reactions: 6
Here's the direct link to the YouTube video.
The GoFundMe I think was www.gofundme.com/f/lucas-needs-your-help
The Instagram contact for Moana might be tumblrwinks03

And this didn't work for you before but here's take 2-
"An employee just came over and in the most - like we were children (because we're behaving like children) said (simpering) "Can I get you guys a cart? "

I'll translate that into how a decent person who isn't a superior little twit would have relayed the story:

"A really nice woman who works here just came over and offered to get us a cart."

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"An employee just came over and in the most - like we were children (because we're behaving like children) said (simpering) "Can I get you guys a cart? "

I'll translate that into how a decent person who isn't a superior little twit would have relayed the story:

"A really nice woman who works here just came over and offered to get us a cart."
How bleeping ungrateful I’m the sure the nice employee just wanted to help you know customer care and all that they offer everyone a trolley usually

• Heart
How bleeping ungrateful I’m the sure the nice employee just wanted to help you know customer care and all that they offer everyone a trolley usually
Exactly! I've worked retail and know firsthand how much retail employees are dismissed, disrespected and looked down upon on a daily basis. Before working retail and after, I've always been kind to people in the service industry and even if I don't need a cart or basket, I always graciously thank the worker and happily accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ above. How does this woman get through life? Is everything some sort of an attack to her? Imagine whining and crying that a paid employee offered you assistance. No wonder they have no friends, can you imagine having to tolerate being in their presence when they go on these tone-deaf privileged spoiled rich kid rants?

• Heart
Here's the direct link to the YouTube video.
The GoFundMe I think was www.gofundme.com/f/lucas-needs-your-help
The Instagram contact for Moana might be tumblrwinks03

And this didn't work for you before but here's take 2-
Thanks so much!
yeah she talks some tit about someone who had some power behind them to raise some money because to be perfectly honest if you have no followers or social media presence your fundraiserPage will sit there dead without the exposure. This had the power to raise the family some serious money and Shane says what about me I don’t get a footballer player getting me any money. Ya but you fund Raise for people GrR so the football player didn’t quite get the “wording “ right well SO what still doesn’t give them any credit they just know they’re ina better place to actually get the family some funds.

Hannah is one of those lonely miserable people whose entire life and personality is defined by her relationship. Her whole existence is just Shane. She has no identity of her own outside of Shane. She's possessive, obsessive, and clingy. No wonder she loses her mind when anyone dares to have an opinion or experience that isn't exactly like Shane's. She needs to get out more and make friends and develop a personality that isn't revolving completely around being this man's wife. She's such a deeply unhappy and troubled woman and clinging on to Shane for dear life is all she has
This.....Her enmeshment with Shane borders on psychotic. There is something very empty about her; it is like she is a puppet with Shane controlling the strings. Very odd.

• Heart
The latest video is all about them, shocking. Like do they ever do videos on actual disability rights? Like you run a "charity" but never talk about what it actually does?

• Heart
Mad cause her comment was deleted when they delete lots of comments. What hypocrites!
Shane jokes about why doesn’t he have a Go Fund Me … um your whole bleeping channel and charity is a go fund me…

• Haha
  • Heart
In the latest video they both had to say once again how much they hate showering... Yes Hannah, we can tell. I understand why he may not like it, but is it really that hard for her to shower regularly!? As a girl I understand most women don't wash their hair every day. But you don't wash your body on a regular basis? So bizarre and gross to me.

• Sick
  • Heart
Shane actually looks better and healthier in the latest video. His head is less stiff and he's able to move his hands. Maybe he's fresh off a new treatment.

Reactions: 4
In the latest video they both had to say once again how much they hate showering... Yes Hannah, we can tell. I understand why he may not like it, but is it really that hard for her to shower regularly!? As a girl I understand most women don't wash their hair every day. But you don't wash your body on a regular basis? So bizarre and gross to me.
It’s an autism thing. Hannah has talked about having sensory issues. One of the many reasons why I think Hannah has high functioning autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.