Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, these are some good assessments guys! I think Hannah is absolutely entirely wrapped around Shane's little finger. She is obsessed with him, yet he just wants her because her body is hot and he gets to have big boobs in his face whenever he wants and it helps him boost his ego and feel like a "normal guy in a wheelchair" since he hates being thought of as disabled. She serves his agenda. He's snarky to her, he belittles her and focuses constantly on her body, and parades her around for show to make other men jealous. He's childish and selfish, and she's obsessive and enamoured.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's not severely autistic though, I was watching love on the spectrum, and they are way more socially inept than she is, as far as I know. I mean she was on the swim team and seems to engage with people. I do think she will move on to another disabled fellow as soon as Shane dies, that's kind of her comfort zone.
She may have ADHD not autism. They have a large cross over and are often misdiagnosed one for another… being on swim team doesn’t point to good social skills - it shows she can do something with other people which is heavily structured therefore you’re engaging w people about something which has extensive rules and boundaries. It’s also not a team sport, solitary laps in the pool don’t require any collaborative communication or social skill. An after swim meet up usually Mom goes with her anyways it wouldn’t require any social skills.
“Love on the spectrum” shows that love relationships are complicated and difficult to navigate.
there is def something neurotically miswired. The relationship she has is a bunch of tasks yeah. Human “doing” not human being

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think hannah definitely wants kids but Shane is just going along with it to not lose hannah … he’s going to hate anyone else sharing the spotlight as he’s a selfish jerk

I have adhd myself and can see some similar traits in hannah that may lead to adhd but I can also see a lot of autistic traits too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
how funny would it be if Shane dies and the channel just disappears without a trace

She's not severely autistic though, I was watching love on the spectrum, and they are way more socially inept than she is, as far as I know. I mean she was on the swim team and seems to engage with people. I do think she will move on to another disabled fellow as soon as Shane dies, that's kind of her comfort zone.
I love this show! lol

Reactions: 6
how funny would it be if Shane dies and the channel just disappears without a trace
That took a dark turn. I wish him the best of health but if his health severely declined I could see Hannah pulling a Weekend at Bernies to prolong the life of the channel especially if the revenue is still pouring in

Reactions: 9
She'll 100% pull a Weekend at Bernie's and gussy his face up with cadaver cosmetics from her local Mary Kay rep or she'll dress him up in his declining health and pose him at the dinner table with forks in his hands and his mouth agape like the dad in Strangers With Candy- I absolutely love that hilarious non-PC show! Hannah's gonna ride this one trick pony cash cow into his grave and then write an overly sentimental memoir and have a made for TV movie produced and Edward Furlong will get a much needed acting gig playing Hannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll 100% pull a Weekend at Bernie's and gussy his face up with cadaver cosmetics from her local Mary Kay rep or she'll dress him up in his declining health and pose him at the dinner table with forks in his hands and his mouth agape like the dad in Strangers With Candy- I absolutely love that hilarious non-PC show! Hannah's gonna ride this one trick pony cash cow into his grave and then write an overly sentimental memoir and have a made for TV movie produced and Edward Furlong will get a much needed acting gig playing Hannah.
Totally agree with Hannah writing an overly sentimental memoir! I also wouldn’t put it past Shane to have one already written with instructions on how and where to publish it upon his death. It will be painfully long winded and will paint him as having lived life to the fullest with grace, humor and perseverance. He will probably title it, “What Made Me Smile This Lifetime” and all his adoring fans will tear up and marvel at his strength, even in death. He’s that controlling, arrogant and attention starved. Don’t be surprised if I end up being right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think hannah definitely wants kids but Shane is just going along with it to not lose hannah … he’s going to hate anyone else sharing the spotlight as he’s a selfish jerk

I have adhd myself and can see some similar traits in hannah that may lead to adhd but I can also see a lot of autistic traits too
I think what Hannah really wants is a set of dolls to play with. She could have a whole room devoted to them - somewhere in that pointless mansion. Little changing table, closet full of doll clothes, doll high chair, she'd be in that room all day....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So C&C stopped with the baby talk as well, interesting...well he is on to his big movie career right?
And Hannah will ride this train as long as she can. She will "write books" and get herself all set, probably take over the "charity" and pay herself a nice salary.

Reactions: 7
So C&C stopped with the baby talk as well, interesting...well he is on to his big movie career right?
And Hannah will ride this train as long as she can. She will "write books" and get herself all set, probably take over the "charity" and pay herself a nice salary.
she's a great entrepreneur, soon to be listed in Forbes and Fortune 500, next to jeff bezos and elon musk.

for a little laugh, check image below. a snippet from a dialogue with a fellow s&g critic.

edit: updated the image
edit: I hope black bigalow makes a video about them again soon. however, I think even he is sick of it, what else can he cover? their fans are too stupid to realize their idols are manipulative scammers "/

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she's a great entrepreneur, soon to be listed in Forbes and Fortune 500, next to jeff bezos and elon musk.

for a little laugh, check image below. a snippet from a dialogue with a fellow s&g critic.

edit: updated the image
edit: I hope black bigalow makes a video about them again soon. however, I think even he is sick of it, what else can he cover? their fans are too stupid to realize their idols are manipulative scammers "/
hahaha!! You know what would be great!? If we had a Comedy Central Roast event of S and G with Tattle Life members taking turns at the mic and roast master Jeff Ross absolutely tearing them to shreds with his jokes :ROFLMAO:. Another dream of mine is Dr. Drew Pinsky analyzing S and G's toxic dynamic on Youtube or Dr. Phil with his slow, Southern drawl saying to Hannah in front of an audience, "Let me tell you- you know, you and your mom have some problems!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, I'm the one who originally brought it up many threads ago lol :)

And don't forget that women with high functioning ASD often seek out very disabled men. It's a huge trend.
Yes, I agree. I really think she has high functioning ASD. Her behavior just doesn't make sense for a neuro-typical person.

That took a dark turn. I wish him the best of health but if his health severely declined I could see Hannah pulling a Weekend at Bernies to prolong the life of the channel especially if the revenue is still pouring in
not saying it would be funny if he dies just if the channel disappears when he dies. I hope Shane lives a long life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the yoga video held tells its viewers everything there is to know about the possibility of their having a sex life. Shane can move his head a little and the rest of his body near enough not at all. enough said.

Yes, I agree. I really think she has high functioning ASD. Her behavior just doesn't make sense for a neuro-typical person.
Same I know with my adhd we hyper focus on things but even hannah is taking the biscuit with her obsessions it’s beyond even normal behaviour even for peolle with adhd ect

Did anyone see Hannah’s Instagram story today someone proper going into depth why Shane can’t have sex they did have a point … hannah of course was being snarky … it’s time you were honest hannah there’s no why little ol Shane is throwing you around

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.