Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha!! You know what would be great!? If we had a Comedy Central Roast event of S and G with Tattle Life members taking turns at the mic and roast master Jeff Ross absolutely tearing them to shreds with his jokes :ROFLMAO:. Another dream of mine is Dr. Drew Pinsky analyzing S and G's toxic dynamic on Youtube or Dr. Phil with his slow, Southern drawl saying to Hannah in front of an audience, "Let me tell you- you know, you and your mom have some problems!"
Can't have such things with snowflake sjw Hannah. I think the squirmy fanbase would cancel, complain, cry and tit and piss their pants if lord shane and goddess hannah would be criticized a little.
people are way too gullible. no wonder politicians get away with the same bullshit stories every couple of years.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, I agree. I really think she has high functioning ASD. Her behavior just doesn't make sense for a neuro-typical person.
I'm guessing you don't actually know any autostic people. because this is absolutely not the way people on the spectrum behave. You carry on as if anyone with ASD is incapable of genuine feelings, willing to exploit and manipulate others to get a financial or social benefit for themselves and practiced at compulsive lying to achieve their ends. All of which are true of Scammah and none of which could be further from the truth about people on the spectrum.

Reactions: 4
I'm guessing you don't actually know any autostic people. because this is absolutely not the way people on the spectrum behave. You carry on as if anyone with ASD is incapable of genuine feelings, willing to exploit and manipulate others to get a financial or social benefit for themselves and practiced at compulsive lying to achieve their ends. All of which are true of Scammah and none of which could be further from the truth about people on the spectrum.
Is this directed at me? I never said people with ASD are incapable of feelings... I said it's bizarre that Hannah constantly brings up that she doesn't like showering, and it isn't normal behavior. Someone voiced she's probably on the spectrum in some way because sensory issues is common in autism and I agreed with them.

Same I know with my adhd we hyper focus on things but even hannah is taking the biscuit with her obsessions it’s beyond even normal behaviour even for peolle with adhd ect

Did anyone see Hannah’s Instagram story today someone proper going into depth why Shane can’t have sex they did have a point … hannah of course was being snarky … it’s time you were honest hannah there’s no why little ol Shane is throwing you around
The fact that she constantly has to call attention to these people just proves them right. If she actually had some kind of sex life with him then she wouldn't feel the need to address or highlight people who make these type of comments. It wouldn't matter to her at all what they had to say. If she simply said we do things a bit differently and that's okay, people would be much less skeptical of it. They were the ones who put out there that they have an active sex life and can conceive naturally, which is obviously not true lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Look honestly you met ONE person with autism then you met ONE person with autism.
many discussions have supported that she is not neurotypical. We mentioned that it could be ADHD , a personality disorder etc…

Reactions: 6
If someone actually raised valid reasons why they (clearly) cant achieve penetration then Id be surprised if she didnt delete it lol

Reactions: 7
Can somebody please post a screen shot of Hannah's Instagram comment story from today on here? I'm out of the loop and I don't have an Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Can somebody please post a screen shot of Hannah's Instagram comment story from today on here? I'm out of the loop and I don't have an Instagram.
If there was a sex comment, it’s gone now. Here is the IG post with a comment inquiring about her shirt. The name brand is hilarious. The other screenshot is a comment from Shane using his predictable and painfully stupid humor. I skimmed all of the comments and there’s nothing noteworthy. They sure are getting a lot of mileage out of their last professional photo shoot. 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Here we go here is the screenshot of her Insta story but it scrolls thru all the messages

Attachments

• Heart
If there was a sex comment, it’s gone now. Here is the IG post with a comment inquiring about her shirt. The name brand is hilarious. The other screenshot is a comment from Shane using his predictable and painfully stupid humor. I skimmed all of the comments and there’s nothing noteworthy. They sure are getting a lot of mileage out of their last professional photo shoot. 🙄
Thank you for finding her Instagram posts from today, Jbogie :)!! She's worn that damn brami in so many photo shoots- its like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry's date wears one dress over and over. Hahaha the brand of her Motel 6 hooker brami is called "Klassy Network"- nothing says "classy" like intentionally misspelling the word and making it a slutty fast fashion brand 😆! Shane's comment about his sexy ramp- so annoying. His ramp is trash- it has zero safety railings and it isn't even varnished.

Thank you for the screen shot, Joleee :)! Its hilarious how Hannah says some people really want to know about their sex life while posting a photo of her in a too small sports bra, She's such an attention starved tease.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Here we go here is the screenshot of her Insta story but it scrolls thru all the messages
I see them now. I wonder if they can be captured one shot at a time.

Here we go. These may or may not be in any organized order. These comments were scrolling rapidly and I captured these at lightening speed so there are probably repeats. I haven’t read them yet. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank you for finding her Instagram posts from today, Jbogie :)!! She's worn that damn brami in so many photo shoots- its like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry's date wears one dress over and over. Hahaha the brand of her Motel 6 hooker brami is called "Klassy Network"- nothing says "classy" like intentionally misspelling the word and making it a slutty fast fashion brand 😆! Shane's comment about his sexy ramp- so annoying. His ramp is trash- it has zero safety railings and it isn't even varnished.

Thank you for the screen shot, Joleee :)! Its hilarious how Hannah says some people really want to know about their sex life while posting a photo of her in a too small sports bra, She's such an attention starved tease.
Oh the irony ay. A close up of her butt when he’s getting fitted for a new wheelchair 🦼 yup a tiny sports bra with her goods flowing out of .. endless videos on their sex life
Gee Hannah I wonder why you’re getting dms from randoms asking about it MAYBE COS ITS THROWN AT US IN EVERY VIDEO YOU MAKE.

• Heart
I see them now. I wonder if they can be captured one shot at a time.

Here we go. These may or may not be in any organized order. These comments were scrolling rapidly and I captured these at lightening speed so there are probably repeats. I haven’t read them yet. 😂
Screenshots galore! Looks like Christmas came early for me this year! Thank you so much, Jbogie 🎉. This is incredible- and which one of you slid into Hannah's DM's to write these incredible burns?! 😄

• Haha
You bet, SmallWonder! I can’t take credit but I am glad that someone did. I want to thank Hannah for displaying them. I’m sure she’s just trying to rally her supporters but she’s given us a little entertainment in the process. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So much lol to “what made me smile” crap he does. Equivalent to a 4 year old’S content . Someone pointed this out on another squirmy and grubs exposer thread page

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well yeah hannah people will be curious about you’re sex life when you’ve both done multiple videos about you’re supposed sex life and just danced around the questions then you’re constantly making posts and videos of you with you’re tits and ass out you are inviting people to be curious you cannot have it both ways

So much lol to “what made me smile” crap he does. Equivalent to a 4 year old’S content . Someone pointed this out on another squirmy and grubs exposer thread page
It’s. Like a six years old show and tell class

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't stand those posts. They come off so snarky and fake because we know what Shane is really like and how he really thinks and his fake try-hard attempt at positivity is embarrassing. He's rude, childish, and unpleasant and his wife is even worse so the irony of the smile posts is really funny

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't stand those posts. They come off so snarky and fake because we know what Shane is really like and how he really thinks and his fake try-hard attempt at positivity is embarrassing. He's rude, childish, and unpleasant and his wife is even worse so the irony of the smile posts is really funny
Spot on comment! Shane's "What Made Me Smile" posts are failed attempts to seem relatable and kind when in reality, he's a narcissistic, mean and selfish boy with an ego bigger than his mansion. I remember my former manager had a "what made me smile" journal and she was a heartless witch and a bully to me. I get that a lot of good people use "what made me smile" journals as a way to remember things, but the ones who feel the need to broadcast it like Shane put me off and come off as insincere and attention seeking to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.