Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our lurker, @Consumerim_fatigue for the thread title with the most likes. I just had to take out a word or two to make it fit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now they are going to Atlanta for something with that TV show, I hope they don't expect them to act, because they are pretty bad at that. Are they driving? Liz will probably go with them

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is it for Ordinary Joe? The ratings are in the toilet! I honestly don’t think they can do anything without Liz. I don’t even believe they went to Wisconsin without mom. Someone has to be there to wipe Shane’s emaciated ass. Liz seems to genuinely love him. She loves him like a sweet little pet that makes her feel like a better person for doing so much good in this world. She’s wacky. The apple definitely didn’t fall far from the tree. Liz is just a lot more polished at hiding the cray cray than her daughter is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it for Ordinary Joe? The ratings are in the toilet! I honestly don’t think they can do anything without Liz. I don’t even believe they went to Wisconsin without mom. Someone has to be there to wipe Shane’s emaciated ass. Liz seems to genuinely love him. She loves him like a sweet little pet that makes her feel like a better person for doing so much good in this world. She’s wacky. The apple definitely didn’t fall far from the tree. Liz is just a lot more polished at hiding the cray cray than her daughter is.
liz's hobbies: playing candycrush and wiping shane's ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this title is simply amazing. let's keep lauging shall we? look at the funny comment this guy on YT posted. I am oofy doofy by the way.
Thank YOu for finding those hilarious comments. They will end up deleted I can’t believe they are there lol lol lol
Since squirmy and grubs fans are just bots and paid advertisers they won’t be able to lynch mob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, it's ordinary Joe...which you know Shane did big time consultant work for :rolleyes:.
Just like him and Hannah wrote, produced and basically sang that song lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1637078855286.png

I imagine Shane's erect penis to be the size of the Li'l smokies I eat at Christmas parties: .5" x 1.5" 😆.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
you guys are oblivious. my man Shane is packing down there. he is a beast. all the women in the comments can't get enough of him, they can't stop praising him, it must be due to his gigantic penis.
all other men who dare to call this clown show out, are just insecure! - your average s&g fan -

• Haha
Reactions: 14
you guys are oblivious. my man Shane is packing down there. he is a beast. all the women in the comments can't get enough of him, they can't stop praising him, it must be due to his gigantic penis.
all other men who dare to call this clown show out, are just insecure! - your average s&g fan -
Yeah! The kid is hung like a Pringles can! What was I thinking?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.