Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do remember that! I think it was a little girl with SMA whose family created an SMA Go Fund Me page and Hannah wrote a bitchy note on their page stating that its ableist to say that they young girl is suffering and that her boyfriend Shane has a great life etc. I can't find the video where Hannah talks about this, but the poor little girl and her family had to shut down the Go Fund Me page because hoards of S and G followers started cruelly writing messages/harassing the Go Fund Me page to back up Hannah's statement. I think that the girl was in New Zealand, but I don't fully remember.
Unbelievable!!!!! Who the hell shuts down a fundraiser for a kid?!?!???? Of course she didn't message the parents privately either. She had to make a big display of herself so all her fans could see how heroic and noble she is for shutting off funding for a literal dying child. She is such a clown! She should be required to pay for the child's treatment out of her own damn pocket for that stunt she pulled.

Plus, who is Ms Richie Rich to tell anyone that they aren't suffering? Just because His Royal Highness Shane is drowning in money and resources and proclaims to be living his best life doesn't mean that child isn't suffering. She might have been in agony with no resources! How dare Hannah dictate how another person should feel about their condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can confirm that with legs contracted in that position intercourse is impossible. We tried every which way we could and it just didn't work

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Pamela has some interesting threads on sebastions videos. Shes probably the one who triggered hannah enough to get them to take down the video of shane and shannon.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
they're just exhibitionists who love showing themselves off. Look how Hannah walks around.

if they actually were upset by people's inquisitive comments then they would not answer them, but instead they go on and on and embellish. i keep up with these cool conjoined twins on Tiktok who post comedy and they're pretty adamant that their page is not google and they won't be answering gross questions. of course people still ask, constantly. but you know what? they still don't answer! because their personal lives are nobody's business. i respect them for not answering this crap and not being inappropriate. they're here to be funny and make jokes and that's what they do. hannah and shane say they're here to "raise awareness" and be "activists" and im yet to see any of that. their channel is basically a tame onlyfans plus lies and boring food ads. money obsessed and vain and that's it. they constantly feed into it because they love negative press.
So true yet he is video after video saying he is devoting his life to raising disability awareness and acceptance.
Unbelievable!!!!! Who the hell shuts down a fundraiser for a kid?!?!???? Of course she didn't message the parents privately either. She had to make a big display of herself so all her fans could see how heroic and noble she is for shutting off funding for a literal dying child. She is such a clown! She should be required to pay for the child's treatment out of her own damn pocket for that stunt she pulled.

Plus, who is Ms Richie Rich to tell anyone that they aren't suffering? Just because His Royal Highness Shane is drowning in money and resources and proclaims to be living his best life doesn't mean that child isn't suffering. She might have been in agony with no resources! How dare Hannah dictate how another person should feel about their condition.
Holy shitballs these people are the definition of evil. Wiping out the fact that SMA is a disease 🦠 does anyone have details of this little girl? And outside of their own country, how dare they????

Reactions: 11
So true yet he is video after video saying he is devoting his life to raising disability awareness and acceptance.

Holy shitballs these people are the definition of evil. Wiping out the fact that SMA is a disease 🦠 does anyone have details of this little girl? And outside of their own country, how dare they????
"Sorry little girl, you don't get the funding you need to survive because some rich woman in a mansion in America didn't like a word your parents said"

I'd like to know who the girl is too but wouldn't want her name posted here since she's a minor. I really hope she's ok tho and got whatever she needed in the end:/ Imagine something horrible happened to her because of Hannah's meltdown!! My god I can't get over what a lousy woman she is!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
"Sorry little girl, you don't get the funding you need to survive because some rich woman in a mansion in America didn't like a word your parents said"

I'd like to know who the girl is too but wouldn't want her name posted here since she's a minor. I really hope she's ok tho and got whatever she needed in the end:/ Imagine something horrible happened to her because of Hannah's meltdown!! My god I can't get over what a lousy woman she is!
You have to be pure evil to stop a sick child getting money for their treatment hannah you’re sick in the head!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
You have to be pure evil to stop a sick child getting money for their treatment hannah you’re sick in the head!
I literally just donated 100 bucks to a donations page for a 16 yo with SMA after reading this. Felt like I needed to wash the evil out of me just reading of Hannah doing that. She has everything and flaunts her figure next to Shane’s body which the SMA disease has brutalised in front of our own eyes how dare she deny a little girl whose family declares she suffers. SMA is relentless and punishing . These people are dangerous with their message that SMA doesn’t cause suffering !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wish I could find the video where Hannah is bitchy about the girl's SMA Go Fund Me page- I remember Hannah was wearing a taupe colored sweater and black leggings, but that's almost every damn video 😑. I tried to find it last night to no avail, but I think it was one of their earlier videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Somebody find it lol! I'll take a look too!

Oh my gosh she does wear the same clothes like every video..or a bikini...there is no in between

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
3 minutes in.
(Shoutout to Chronic Mom! But with those views I would not continue YouTube, either)
Absolutely fantastic job finding the video! Thank you so much, Paraweila :)! I'm sorry for the details being slightly off from my memory: it turns out that its a boy in Australia from what the video says. Hannah is so crazy and delusional- she tries to come off on Youtube as super upbeat and saintly, but she really came off as her true self in that video three minutes in: a passive aggressive, ruthless witch. Chronic Mom is fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
3 minutes in.
(Shoutout to Chronic Mom! But with those views I would not continue YouTube, either)
Thank you for finding that, I'm gonna watch when I'm home because I don't have headphones with me rn.

Hannah is the epitome of "slacktivist". She injects herself into every conversation about things she has no real experience with because she's dating Shane and thinks that gives her expert authority on everyone else's lives and experiences. She's the type to straight up tell a disabled person what to say, how to identify themselves, and how to think because she heard it in some college class or because Shane said so. Her activism is nothing but a big public display of making herself look good and the money it takes in. I swear to god, I have never heard her say she donates anything or volunteers her time for anyone. She probably wipes her hands clean every time she shares someone's story on Instagram and thinks that's her job done and her effort can end there. It's like when people were posting black squares for BLM. It accomplished nothing other than making people look good. Real activism would be volunteering your time to a cause, donating, and getting out there and actually doing something, speaking to people, and raising THEIR voices and not yours.

• Heart
3 minutes in.
I'm sorry, but who is she to say how someone can express or word something on their own social media... She gets livid when anyone comments telling her she shouldn't do or say something. Why would she go out of her way to comment that, and then make a video about how angry she is for something someone else chose to share? And then her condescending remark about how great Shane's life is, so of course anyone with a severe disability should expect the same?! That's not reality. Shane's life is better than most people with his same disability because he has a lot more money and resources than other people with SMA. Most people with SMA don't live in a mansion and constantly get sponsorships. To act like living with SMA isn't incredibly difficult isn't grounded in reality.... The woman didn't say the child was less than, only that she felt bad for him. I think most people do find it sad, when a child especially, isn't healthy. It really wasn't anything more than that, but of course Hannah has to police how everyone else should think and speak:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
And it feels like Shane is egging her on. Because for his story to be believable, he has to make it sound like everyone with his same affliction will live a long trouble free life with a mansion and an Amazonia wife. The reality is, it probably sucks and this kid will have to grow up with so many disadvantages. The idea that Hannah, who has ZERO visible disability is so triggered is so gross. Just leave them alone and go back to the pool

• Heart

We need to find this girl and set up our own gofundme for her what Hannah did is disgusting

• Heart
Didnt you know in their world only Saint Shane matters no one else does no one else is allowed to have people donate to them all monies must be donated to scammy and greedy for their next mansion or for their “none profit” you know the none profit which pays him a nice little salary

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.