Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to confess I occasionally wear my zumba leggings during the daytime - since I had kids none of my jeans fit comfortably so it’s just easier to throw on something that’s stretchy across the waist - saying that Hannah does not have this excuse!! She can easily wear anything and should!
Agreed 🤣 plus exercise leggings are fantastic for those times my kid gets stuck at the top of some playground and is too scared to come down on their own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think it's so much the wearing of leggings in public that people find objectionable but the fact that Hannah doesn't wear a long enough top over them to keep from showing a detailed outline of her lady bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think I only watched one video of them in the past month. can't stand them, not only due to being dishonest, but they are also BORING AS duck. a shrimp probably has more personality than these two combined.

btw: you won't get banned if you kiss their ass. that's why I tried kissing their ass in a sarcastic way, by calling him a perfect specimen and that his semen needs to be preserved. however, their fans are so dumb they think I am being serious.

I also commented that "I want his baby batter" a while back. that one also never got deleted lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I only watched one video of them in the past month. can't stand them, not only due to being dishonest, but they are also BORING AS duck. a shrimp probably has more personality than these two combined.

btw: you won't get banned if you kiss their ass. that's why I tried kissing their ass in a sarcastic way, by calling him a perfect specimen and that his semen needs to be preserved. however, their fans are so dumb they think I am being serious.

I also commented that "I want his baby batter" a while back. that one also never got deleted lmao.
S and G are incredibly boring and longwinded in their videos. My mind constantly trails off when I listen to them because they're saying "like" every other word and their punchlines to their stupid stories miss the mark completely in making me laugh. How in the hell do they have a mansion and almost a million subscribers? Why do couples of any type decide that the world needs to know them on YouTube? Why is narcissism rewarded these days? There's a great Youtube channel I found called Joeybtoonz who talks about the decline of society's morals and the rampant narcissism in social media- he's very jaded, insightful and funny and worth a watch. Definitely keep writing those great comments on their channel, msc student and make sure to keep up the comment screenshots with your hilarious bold, red annotations 😄!

• Heart
S and G are incredibly boring and longwinded in their videos. My mind constantly trails off when I listen to them because they're saying "like" every other word and their punchlines to their stupid stories miss the mark completely in making me laugh. How in the hell do they have a mansion and almost a million subscribers? Why do couples of any type decide that the world needs to know them on YouTube? Why is narcissism rewarded these days? There's a great Youtube channel I found called Joeybtoonz who talks about the decline of society's morals and the rampant narcissism in social media- he's very jaded, insightful and funny and worth a watch. Definitely keep writing those great comments on their channel, msc student and make sure to keep up the comment screenshots with your hilarious bold, red annotations 😄!
yeah I will try lol. I am familiar with joeybtoonz, he has some good videos.

and yes, I am disgusted with society as a whole. I willingly isolate myself from the population and the degeneracy that is social media (I enjoy some youtube and Tattle, I have nothing else). in april I have my MSc degree in computer science (pretty ironic) and I already have a job lined up. I intend on working and staying by myself as much as possible. maybe will travel if "covid" allows it. my country is in lockdown again.
I am disappointed in how the world is devolving. also, I am worried for the kids and all the messed up influences there are all over internet and tv.
anyways, who will collect shane's baby batter?

• Heart

and yes, I am disgusted with society as a whole. I willingly isolate myself from the population and the degeneracy that is social media (I enjoy some youtube and Tattle, I have nothing else). in april I have my MSc degree in computer science (pretty ironic) and I already have a job lined up. I intend on working and staying by myself as much as possible. maybe will travel if "covid" allows it. my country is in lockdown again.
I am disappointed in how the world is devolving. also, I am worried for the kids and all the messed up influences there are all over internet and tv.
I definitely agree about being disapointed with a lot of the world and social media- tons of speech policing, extreme narcissism, almost everyone is their own pimp and trick on Only Fans, music is autotuned and devoid of any talent or meaning, and the list goes on. Congratulations on your MSc degree and your job lined up -that's something to be very excited about! As for Shane's baby batter- there's not much to catch, it'll probably fill a sewing thimble at best 😄!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I definitely agree about being disapointed with a lot of the world and social media- tons of speech policing, extreme narcissism, almost everyone is their own pimp and trick on Only Fans, music is autotuned and devoid of any talent or meaning, and the list goes on. Congratulations on your MSc degree and your job lined up -that's something to be very excited about! As for Shane's baby batter- there's not much to catch, it'll probably fill a sewing thimble at best 😄!
lmao and thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if they will ever be honest. Like when Shane really starts to go downhill, which it appears he already is, will they address it or just keep up the hoax? Less video, maybe they will claim they are too busy for videos so we can't see his obvious deterioration. They obviously can't have kids, so maybe after he passes, she will claim they wanted kids but it was too late? I wonder what the story and click bait title will be?

• Heart
Which video is this comment from please? I want to go and upvote it if it hasn't already been removed.
It’s from the latest video, “Is Shane Okay?”
Filter comments newest first and go back about 2 days. It hasn’t been deleted yet. Maybe Shane isn’t okay. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s from the latest video, “Is Shane Okay?”
Filter comments newest first and go back about 2 days. It hasn’t been deleted yet. Maybe Shane isn’t okay. 😂
I think that S and G should do an old fashioned "cliff hanger" and make their last video "Is Shane Okay?" from a few days ago and then never film again! 😄

• Haha
They haven't posted any videos in 5 days. I figured they would have posted on Christmas or something.

Shane posted on his Instagram, apparently they had a bunch of their family over for Christmas

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They haven't posted any videos in 5 days. I figured they would have posted on Christmas or something.

Shane posted on his Instagram, apparently they had a bunch of their family over for Christmas
Yeah saw that on his gram but wondered if those people were just tv producers or paid actors towards a “Christmas special” for squirmy and grubs due to be released next week
Saw Hannah’s dad in there but as we know he is just a paid actor

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Agree completely! Deleted my Facebook recently.

• Heart
He needs to get back on Spinraza asap. Its really odd that they were both so nonchalant about him no longer getting that treatment when it had such a huge impact on his well being, allowing him to gain a significant amount of weight. He's even skinnier now than he was before he orginally began Spinraza treatment. You would think he (or they) would be fighting for his life to receive that treatment when hes clearly withering away day after day without it. The Risda-whatever crap hes taking now clearly isnt an effective substitute.

• Heart
He needs to get back on Spinraza asap. Its really odd that they were both so nonchalant about him no longer getting that treatment when it had such a huge impact on his well being, allowing him to gain a significant amount of weight. He's even skinnier now than he was before he orginally began Spinraza treatment. You would think he (or they) would be fighting for his life to receive that treatment when hes clearly withering away day after day without it. The Risda-whatever crap hes taking now clearly isnt an effective substitute.
Hannah wants him sick and skinny so she can look even better next to him.

Reactions: 9
Agree completely! Deleted my Facebook recently.
who needs tit like that anyways. who cares about the bleeping sushi you had last night? a couple billion people had the same meal and shared it with all their crappy irrelevant friends too. it is funny to me how people think they matter.

anyways, hannah's relationship is a multiple-factor combination kind of relationship consisting primarily off:

1. pity
2. fetish
3. money making (now and or after his death)
4. virtue signalling (the most important one maybe, since she is such a cunty sjw.)

number 4. really weighs a lot. I can imagine her being pounded by a college jock while shane is listening next door. as long as she can keep the angelic-image going for her as entrepreneur, wife, daughter and ass shaker all is good in the world.
edit: entrepreneur is another overused term that makes me want to puke my brains out everytime I hear the term.

• Heart
They are both way too lazy for spinraza it requires four trips to hospital per year general aesthetic and a lumbar puncture to inject it into the spinal fluid . They make it clear they’re not into any intensive treatment for his condition. They’re waving their free spinraza in the face of the SMA community yeah for some people who can’t get it funded they’re prepared to sacrifice everything or are sitting there knowing there’s a treatment for their condition they can’t access it’s quite sad really just like everything those two narcissists do……
Where is their Christmas special for the sad lonely pathetic fans? They left them with Shane’s grumbly fake tummy infection… how lazy and Un festive for them

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.