Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of actual content they are doing another Q&A, where they will answer things like, what is your favorite movie.
All the real questions will be ignored or given some lame answer and we won't learn a thing about disability. Can we spam the comments with lots of real questions and see if they get the hint?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Their old videos keep coming up on my feed and there is this one where she is packing for something and says "Shane is out getting a haircut"...ummm, how? He can't drive or open doors or do anything..so why do they do that? To make him this independent guy? Like if she said, my mom took him to get his haircut, he would be less of a man? That has to make other people with SMA feel so inadequate, and it really hurts the community overall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Instead of actual content they are doing another Q&A, where they will answer things like, what is your favorite movie.
All the real questions will be ignored or given some lame answer and we won't learn a thing about disability. Can we spam the comments with lots of real questions and see if they get the hint?
The thing is none of the Q’s are new. Not to mention they’re asking their viewers to create content for them . Like everyone says on here all the time their fans are a group of rabid zombies 🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♂️ 🧟 devoid of any interesting ideas except bizarre arguing and defensiveness so good luck with the channel S and G hahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is none of the Q’s are new. Not to mention they’re asking their viewers to create content for them . Like everyone says on here all the time their fans are a group of rabid zombies 🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♂️ 🧟 devoid of any interesting ideas except bizarre arguing and defensiveness so good luck with the channel S and G hahahhaha
Hahaha excellent use of multiple zombie 🧟‍♀️ emojis to represent their fans :LOL:! The fans are absolutely delusional-they probably think that Shane is a Casanova in bed and a NASCAR driver. I want the hard-hitting questions and answers! There's no progress or passion with S and G- zero sexual or romantic chemistry whatsoever. S and G remind me of those popular foreign romance dramas where you watch 15 episodes only to see a couple accidentally hug for a second. If they want material, they should ask this forum what we want them to answer and actually do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahaha excellent use of multiple zombie 🧟‍♀️ emojis to represent their fans :LOL:! The fans are absolutely delusional-they probably think that Shane is a Casanova in bed and a NASCAR driver. I want the hard-hitting questions and answers! There's no progress or passion with S and G- zero sexual or romantic chemistry whatsoever. S and G remind me of those popular foreign romance dramas where you watch 15 episodes only to see a couple accidentally hug for a second. If they want material, they should ask this forum what we want them to answer and actually do it.
Omg Hannah has deleted her Instagram or has she blocked me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg Hannah has deleted her Instagram or has she blocked me
That's crazy! I don't know how social media works, but can you create a new Instagram username on your computer and follow her again or can you only create one Instagram account? Hannah's probably on a blocking spree or something. At least through her blocking you, you're spared from seeing her horrible outfits ;)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That's crazy! I don't know how social media works, but can you create a new Instagram username on your computer and follow her again or can you only create one Instagram account? Hannah's probably on a blocking spree or something. At least through her blocking you, you're spared from seeing her horrible outfits ;)!
Yeah she blocked me I checked from another account. She didn’t like my comment about saying it’s ok to ask about their plans for kids. Well why make videos about it ya know - about the whole subject then if someone asks oh when are you havin kids you made a bunch of public videos about it shoot them down about privacy

• Sick
Yeah she blocked me I checked from another account. She didn’t like my comment about saying it’s ok to ask about their plans for kids. Well why make videos about it ya know - about the whole subject then if someone asks oh when are you havin kids you made a bunch of public videos about it shoot them down about privacy
They shouldn't have blocked you for what you wrote. They're public figures who have talked multiple times about having kids- they've even teamed up with that sperm shooter invitro sponsor and the birth control company, so it isn't wrong or out of bounds to ask them about their plans for having kids. Plus, they didn't set any parameters for what can/can't be asked in the Q and A- so they're 100% in the wrong on this one, not you. Keep dishing out your thoughts and opinions here- we'll never block you! :)

• Heart
who needs tit like that anyways. who cares about the bleeping sushi you had last night? a couple billion people had the same meal and shared it with all their crappy irrelevant friends too. it is funny to me how people think they matter.

anyways, hannah's relationship is a multiple-factor combination kind of relationship consisting primarily off:

1. pity
2. fetish
3. money making (now and or after his death)
4. virtue signalling (the most important one maybe, since she is such a cunty sjw.)

number 4. really weighs a lot. I can imagine her being pounded by a college jock while shane is listening next door. as long as she can keep the angelic-image going for her as entrepreneur, wife, daughter and ass shaker all is good in the world.
edit: entrepreneur is another overused term that makes me want to puke my brains out everytime I hear the term.
Yes I feel the same. I feel like an alien as I don’t enjoy all the social media sharing haha and don’t find it helpful for my mental health either. I’m hoping to spend more time in nature and becoming more mindful this year, as I only have YouTube and a few other things I use regularly :)

who needs tit like that anyways. who cares about the bleeping sushi you had last night? a couple billion people had the same meal and shared it with all their crappy irrelevant friends too. it is funny to me how people think they matter.

anyways, hannah's relationship is a multiple-factor combination kind of relationship consisting primarily off:

1. pity
2. fetish
3. money making (now and or after his death)
4. virtue signalling (the most important one maybe, since she is such a cunty sjw.)

number 4. really weighs a lot. I can imagine her being pounded by a college jock while shane is listening next door. as long as she can keep the angelic-image going for her as entrepreneur, wife, daughter and ass shaker all is good in the world.
edit: entrepreneur is another overused term that makes me want to puke my brains out everytime I hear the term.
Yes the angelic virtue signalling she does makes me want to vomit.

Yeah they have to control the entire narrative - their clickbait is totally fine but no one must dare to ASK anything remotely connected to said clickbait or Hannah will be highly offended!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Hannah is such a “Karen”, her entitlement over the speeding ticket, the plane seat and everything else. Except she doesn’t scream in public, she just passively agressively whines online.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LOL at the "accessibility description" on that one!
I hadn't even seen that!!!! MY GOD, does someone who is blind or partially sighted need to know that "Her make up is flawless, she's the epitome of beauty". That isn't a accessibility description, it's just shane hannah fawning over her herself. :sick: Because of course... Shane can use a phone touch screen for instagram....

• Sick
Reactions: 7
With that accessibility description of Hannah being "the epitome of beauty", they should get a second opinion on Shane's glasses prescription. That description is an insult to visually impaired people who are trying to get a grasp on what others see clearly, not some shameless ass kissing of a homely wife's appearance.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hadn't even seen that!!!! MY GOD, does someone who is blind or partially sighted need to know that "Her make up is flawless, she's the epitome of beauty". That isn't a accessibility description, it's just shane hannah fawning over her herself. :sick: Because of course... Shane can use a phone touch screen for instagram....
Wow she really loves herself doesn’t she 🤣🤣🤣

With that accessibility description of Hannah being "the epitome of beauty", they should get a second opinion on Shane's glasses prescription. That description is an insult to visually impaired people who are trying to get a grasp on what others see clearly, not some shameless ass kissing of a homely wife's appearance.
Yeah it’s really insulting, that’s not what the description is meant for, they are such narcissistic little creeps.

• Heart
In a veiled way, I'm debating asking Hannah what are her favourite physical features of Shane's. Of course, the narcissistic gnome would love that question and I'd love to see her fumble and bumble and pull at straws to answer that 😂 It would show her actual immense lack of attraction to him and Shane would probably script it while she vomits in her mouth reciting it. She has only talked about his personality traits she likes, like a friend would, and it takes more than that to ignite romantic/sexual attraction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do it!! She will probably say he's cute or something lame though, or it will be scripted by Shane, which most things probably are.

Reactions: 6
In a veiled way, I'm debating asking Hannah what are her favourite physical features of Shane's. Of course, the narcissistic gnome would love that question and I'd love to see her fumble and bumble and pull at straws to answer that 😂 It would show her actual immense lack of attraction to him and Shane would probably script it while she vomits in her mouth reciting it. She has only talked about his personality traits she likes, like a friend would, and it takes more than that to ignite romantic/sexual attraction.
DO IT, CATTYCAT79!!! 😄 That is a great question and I'd love to see her squirm and try to answer it. Make sure to put emojis or something after your question to feign enthusiasm/ S and G fandom!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was asked that before and she said his wiggly fingers, insinuating he pleasures her with them. I'm sure it was a BS answer.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.