Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done, and most certainly not from my personal account šŸ˜‚ I made it as saccharine as possible, lol

His wiggly, filth ridden fingers...gross. He can't even move his fingers, and has limited thumb movement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She has the worst posture. So Shane lost all his strength? What strength? Did they seek medical care or are they just gonna ride it out?

Reactions: 10
At this point I truly believe there is a good chance Hannah has Munchausen's by Proxy.

Shane stopped using his feeding tube for good after they got together and is emaciated and half the size he used to be; he stopped using Spinraza; his hygiene is being neglected (bed sores, not bathing everyday, harness is completely filthy, teeth are yellow); Hannah refuses to get help for his care.... Shane literally didn't eat for multiple days recently and was vomiting. He couldn't lift his head up and was too weak to drink from a straw or even a cup & Hannah told him that he would probably feel better in the morning and "you'll be find, it's gonna end." Any rational person would have called the doctor or taken him to the hospital given how incredibly fragile he is. He needed to be on an IV at the very least. It is literally INSANE and negligent that Shane didn't see a doctor.

There is something very wrong with Hannah. Shane needs to get out of this situation. He won't last much longer with someone like Hannah "taking care" of him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That's crazy, he could have gone into organ failure and she thinks he was just being a baby? No, he has a life threatening disease, how is she laughing about all this? Why are their followers so okay with it? Like they think she is a saint when she is doing the bare minimum. I just don't get it!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched their video yet, but I already know they're lying. Allegedly vomited 34 times and had diarrhea (he would have died without medical intervention, period), no doctor/hospital visit, couldn't lift his head even though Hannah took a pic of him the next morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed sitting up in his chair and said he felt better, etc. Maybe he isn't feeling top notch, maybe he's a bit nauseous lately or filling his diapers more than usual, but I think they're embellishing and taking people for a ride...again.

I used to watch What Not to Wear back in the day...are makeover shows still a thing? If so, someone needs to nominate these two homely, classless slobs. Hannah is a frumpy bimbo and Shane is unsightly and goofy af in those Dahmer glasses, Where's Waldo beanie, and that absolutely repulsive vomit-embedded harness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Right. Someone as medically fragile as Shane not only vomits all day and night, but then loses what strength he has left and they are just treating it the same as you would if your spouse or child were on the couch with the flu?

One of three things is happening. Either the whole thing is completely made up like so many on here think, or Hannah is getting off on watching him suffer and is waiting for him to die, or he really did have a major medical event with lots of medical intervention and they just arenā€™t going to admit it because dying is bad for business.

At the beginning of the video, Hannah says that Shane hasnā€™t been hospitalized for an illness since he was a small child. In ā€œA Will To Surviveā€, Shane speaks of (and re-enacts) being admitted to a hospital at 17 with pneumonia as if it were just a day in the life.

His business model completely changed from his pre nurse-girlfriend days. Back then he wanted the reaction of shock and awe over his extreme condition. Nowadays heā€™s just like you and I, only heā€™s sitting.

Personally, I think itā€™s all bullshit and they are trying to boost views because anything medical in the headline garners huge views. This is a concocted story that teeters on creating a medical emergency that was no big deal. Totally contradictory.

Heres a screen grab from his pneumonia days on set of A Will to Survive.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree, he's trying to be some witty hipster, but fails miserably.

So we already know they are lying if he was in the hospital at 17 and they came he hasn't been since he was a kid. Why not just admit that people with his condition need medical treatment? Why so shady?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right. Someone as medically fragile as Shane not only vomits all day and night, but then loses what strength he has left and they are just treating it the same as you would if your spouse or child were on the couch with the flu?

One of three things is happening. Either the whole thing is completely made up like so many on here think, or Hannah is getting off on watching him suffer and is waiting for him to die, or he really did have a major medical event with lots of medical intervention and they just arenā€™t going to admit it because dying is bad for business.

At the beginning of the video, Hannah says that Shane hasnā€™t been hospitalized for an illness since he was a small child. In ā€œA Will To Surviveā€, Shane speaks of (and re-enacts) being admitted to a hospital at 17 with pneumonia as if it were just a day in the life.

His business model completely changed from his pre nurse-girlfriend days. Back then he wanted the reaction of shock and awe over his extreme condition. Nowadays heā€™s just like you and I, only heā€™s sitting.

Personally, I think itā€™s all bullshit and they are trying to boost views because anything medical in the headline garners huge views. This is a concocted story that teeters on creating a medical emergency that was no big deal. Totally contradictory.

Heres a screen grab from his pneumonia days on set of A Will to Survive.

Well said. Whatever the truth is, it's all disturbing. I do think Shane probably was sick to some degree and they embellished on some details... I mean, look at him. He's dying. They're traveling by plane to Los Angeles in economy class during Omicron in his fragile state. I think it's probably a mix of Hannah getting off on his weakness and Shane actually getting sick. The fact that they objectively lied about Shane never having been hospitalized since he was a child is... bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guess he'll pull down those videos now, like he did with the one with Shannon O'Connor after saying he's never done videos with other "girlfriends" šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Their latest video feels like an absurdist dark comedy sketch at this point- who knows if it's even true since they never have footage despite being vloggers. It's almost like they're trying to one up his illnesses each week and I'm expecting tense piano music to play as if it were a soap opera. They do these story time videos whenever views are lagging for sympathy and Hannah gets off on being seen as a Disney Princess savior. Hannah delights in giving Shane a baby dropper of water like he was a wounded fawn, tiny spoon feedings of soup throughout the day to keep him from dying, it is all so melodramatic. I almost expected her to say, "His hand crumbled into pieces and blew away as he turned his chair lever and I put them back together with love and prayers under candlelight"

• Haha
  • Heart
If you have to resort to using a straw as a dropper to hydrate a sick person, it is time to call an ambulance. Their story is pure shite, there is no way that he was that ill. Her nonchalance regarding Shane's health is disturbing. Watching that video shows how enormous that house is. Pretty macabre to purchase that with Shane's demise in mind. Does he even realize that the people he lives with have him on a gruesome death watch?

• Heart
If you have to resort to using a straw as a dropper to hydrate a sick person, it is time to call an ambulance. Their story is pure shite, there is no way that he was that ill. Her nonchalance regarding Shane's health is disturbing. Watching that video shows how enormous that house is. Pretty macabre to purchase that with Shane's demise in mind. Does he even realize that the people he lives with have him on a gruesome death watch?

Love this skeptical comment by a nurse basically saying that she doesn't buy what they're selling

Attachments

• Haha
I've watched half of the video and I think I'm done. ALL the symptoms they described are highly alarming for even a healthy person - for Shane, it would be a thousand times worse. To act so nonchalant either indicates that it didn't happen or the Aylwards are demented and Shane's ego will be the death of him.
I had a weird reaction to a dTap booster a few years ago, with slight numbness/paralysis on one side of my face, and like Shane, I could not fully swallow - water would stay in my mouth. I called the health line and with that symptom alone, I was advised to go to ER immediately. When Shane started complaining of complete loss of muscle function and not being able to swallow, how the hell did they think it was a good idea to just ride it out? If there's anything Shane should be a baby about, it's illnesses. Unless this is all fabricated horseshit. "Welcome to the show..."

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've watched half of the video and I think I'm done. ALL the symptoms they described are highly alarming for even a healthy person - for Shane, it would be a thousand times worse. To act so nonchalant either indicates that it didn't happen or the Aylwards are demented and Shane's ego will be the death of him.
I had a weird reaction to a dTap booster a few years ago, with slight numbness/paralysis on one side of my face, and like Shane, I could not fully swallow - water would stay in my mouth. I called the health line and with that symptom alone, I was advised to go to ER immediately. When Shane started complaining of complete loss of muscle function and not being able to swallow, how the hell did they think it was a good idea to just ride it out? If there's anything Shane should be a baby about, it's illnesses. Unless this is all fabricated horseshit. "Welcome to the show..."

I hope they're lying about him being sick. If not, Hannah is basically trying to kill him IMO

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.