Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, on their latest video someone said what several of you have said. Expect this comment to disappear soon.

"If you need room on a plane to recline Shane's car seat, buy an extra ticket on the row behind you and/or fly first class. Why should the person who bought a ticket for the seat behind you have to be imposed upon by the back of Shane's seat? Sorry, but a "medical exemption" doesn't entitle you to encroach upon someone else's space."

They really do take the cake! They remind me of kids whose parents allow them to kick the back of the seat(s) in front of them. No concern for anyone but themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well, on their latest video someone said what several of you have said. Expect this comment to disappear soon.

"If you need room on a plane to recline Shane's car seat, buy an extra ticket on the row behind you and/or fly first class. Why should the person who bought a ticket for the seat behind you have to be imposed upon by the back of Shane's seat? Sorry, but a "medical exemption" doesn't entitle you to encroach upon someone else's space."

They really do take the cake!
There's a special place in Hell for people who recline airplane seats and wear leggings as pants 🔥! They'd rather complain about "ableist seating" while sitting in Coach than pony up the money for First Class. Why don't they just put Shane in the overhead storage? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone even provided a "technical" reason for not allowing passengers to recline their seats during takeoff and landing, but I'm sure the person was just showing their "systemic ableism."

"Re: reclining during take off - there’s no medical exemption or otherwise because of take off and crash loads/sheering of the bolts that go in the seat track. It’s for the safety of the person in the seat and those around you. (I’m a former engineer that in my intern days spent an entire summer calculating these loads for different items installed to seat tracks and other interior plane assemblies.) There is an important reason, I promise."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They've said before they buy seats in economy class right behind the bulkhead. Those seats are usually cramped to start with. If they can hop on a plane (3 adults) and fly round trip to LA this time of year, they can pony up for first class. But they'd apparently rather witch about other people not having the consideration to ride the entire trip with Shane's head in their lap than to spend a little extra on first class or, as the OP suggested, buying a ticket for the seat directly behind Shane.

I laughed at this one! I assume this was for the "Stylelikeu" photo shoot. If that's all they went for, why couldn't a photographer have been flown to Minneapolis (or use local talent) to film Hannah's stripper act?

"I thought the reason to fly to LA was for Hannah to get naked for some reason. Once again Shane screws up the plans." :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice to see some upvotes on comments like these.
Happy Hollidays and Chrissy to all

however the exposing must go on and those comments are truly amazing. Yes they are distasteful and sinister with clickbait titles and yes their relationship is unhappy
Thanks so much for finding those comments and reposting

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I always upvote the negative comments, just so they get more exposure, I've also been commenting lately, about how it's all fake, so far nothing back from Hannah lol

• Heart
I always upvote the negative comments, just so they get more exposure, I've also been commenting lately, about how it's all fake, so far nothing back from Hannah lol
Does anyone ever respond? Usually, they dish out shadow bans within a day. Its easier to stay under the radar only replying to comments. Years ago when I actually commented, ive had accounts banned after just 1 comment lol. My orginal account survived for quite a while tho because I only responded to the mindless fans comments, but no one escapes the hammer. Comment patrol is the one thing they actually put a lot of effort into lol.
Merry xmas

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1640456061644.png

Here's a great comment that I found on one of their intimacy videos- I'm surprised that it hasn't been deleted by S and G yet! Happy Holidays to my favorite forum! 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 943374
Here's a great comment that I found on one of their intimacy videos- I'm surprised that it hasn't been deleted by S and G yet! Happy Holidays to my favorite forum! 😊
Good catch. There's nothing wrong with them being honest and saying that penetration is only happening with toys. Some guy in his condition commented long ago that it's all toys, handys and blowing which is not bad all things considered. Plenty of able people can't even get any action. Shane loves to boast so I don't know why they aren't straight about it

• Sick
View attachment 943374
Ive seen 3 other similar comments from people who had family members with shanes same condition. They all said basically the exact same thing in their own words. In Shanes case, its a little more obvious with his porportions (regarding size), and his testosterone levels must be so so low, ED seems unavoidable even with some hefner pills, but just his size, structure, and fragility alone make it virtually impossible....like ridiculously obviously impossible which makes their bogus claims that much more laughable.

Good catch. There's nothing wrong with them being honest and saying that penetration is only happening with toys. Some guy in his condition commented long ago that it's all toys, handys and blowing which is not bad all things considered. Plenty of able people can't even get any action. Shane loves to boast so I don't know why they aren't straight about it
Its because he is so damn self concious and worried about what people think about him. Ive never seen anyone more worried about what other people think about them. Thats his #1 reason and motivation for this whole sham hes been playing...for an image. Its a way for him to cope I assume.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Something tells me that if Shane could do things sexually, he wouldn't be a generous lover! He's the type who'd make a girl split the bill at Panera and then ask for a blow job. I'm not bobbing for his apples, wiping ass and doing all of the chores to get a chaste kiss no matter what mansion or millions Shane could provide.

• Haha
Does anyone ever respond? Usually, they dish out shadow bans within a day. Its easier to stay under the radar only replying to comments. Years ago when I actually commented, ive had accounts banned after just 1 comment lol. My orginal account survived for quite a while tho because I only responded to the mindless fans comments, but no one escapes the hammer. Comment patrol is the one thing they actually put a lot of effort into lol.
Merry xmas
I haven't been banned yet, but I'm sure it's coming lol. I try to upvote and stay under the radar as much as possible

• Heart
There's a special place in Hell for people who recline airplane seats and wear leggings as pants 🔥! They'd rather complain about "ableist seating" while sitting in Coach than pony up the money for First Class. Why don't they just put Shane in the overhead storage? ;)
Love you for the leggings comment - this is a hill I’m happy to die on haha. It’s such a crime.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Love you for the leggings comment - this is a hill I’m happy to die on haha. It’s such a crime.

Thank you- It is a hill I'm willing to die on too 😄! Clinton from "What Not to Wear" also despises leggings worn as pants. Hannah wears leggings basically every video and she looks so basic, lazy and unkempt- she has the height to get jeans right off the rack without paying for alterations and still chooses to wear what are essentially PJ's or long johns as pants. I'll never understand the trend and sadly, it's here to stay!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Thank you- It is a hill I'm willing to die on too 😄! Clinton from "What Not to Wear" also despises leggings worn as pants. Hannah wears leggings basically every video and she looks so basic, lazy and unkempt- she has the height to get jeans right off the rack without paying for alterations and still chooses to wear what are essentially PJ's or long johns as pants. I'll never understand the trend and sadly, it's here to stay!
I have to confess I occasionally wear my zumba leggings during the daytime - since I had kids none of my jeans fit comfortably so it’s just easier to throw on something that’s stretchy across the waist - saying that Hannah does not have this excuse!! She can easily wear anything and should!

I got banned in one of their videos from last year after commenting on her distractive driving while fumbling on her phone and watching Shane's pencil neck about to snap in half

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to confess I occasionally wear my zumba leggings during the daytime - since I had kids none of my jeans fit comfortably so it’s just easier to throw on something that’s stretchy across the waist - saying that Hannah does not have this excuse!! She can easily wear anything and should!
I'll make an exception for moms since being a mom can be a rewarding, but at times hectic role from what my coworkers with kids have said and the stomach is tender after having kids and takes a while to be okay with pressure from pants. Yes, Hannah definitely needs to add more variety to her outfits!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.