Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the other thing, who counts when you are that sick? And a ridiculous number like 34? Plus he had diarrhea? Come on, if Hannah was dealing with all that she would have become ill too, as those viruses are highly contagious.

Reactions: 10
That was the other thing, who counts when you are that sick? And a ridiculous number like 34? Plus he had diarrhea? Come on, if Hannah was dealing with all that she would have become ill too, as those viruses are highly contagious.
Yeah this story is their literal worst one to date !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I had hyperemisis gravidarum (HG) during my first pregnancy and had to be hospitalised and put on a drip due to constant vomiting causing dehydration. It’s too much strain for the body to vomit that many times. I can’t imagine what it would do to him, seems unlikely he could manage it in a hotel room!

Oh that sounds so horrible and scary. Glad you’re ok!
Thankyou lovely 😊 I’m sorry to hear you went through that being sick constantly isn’t fun is it litrally no energy and can’t even keep water down and yet we’re meant to believe someone with Shane’s condition being thst sick he’s ok to fly two days later ! After I was sick I was bad for three weeks I couldn’t even speak so yeah I’m not buying their bs

• Heart
He'd be dead right now if he vomited 34 times without proper medical intervention, and I'm not being facetious.

Hannah posted a pic of him in her IG stories a few days ago, before going home. He was sitting up in his chair in the hotel room and smiling, with the caption that he feels much better. He always looks terrible, and I know his health is declining, but for someone who allegedly had an aggressive gastrointestinal infection, he looked pretty rosy and chipper. He didn't look pale or tired as one would be, even a able bodied person, let alone a frail, severely disabled one with extremely limited muscle and organ function.

Hannah was absolutely incredulous that the plane seat could not be reclined further so she could could recline Shane's baby seat. I am not clear about what she is on about as all seats recline a certain degree. Did she want the flight attendant to re-engineer the chair so it could decline further for Prince Shane? Or did she want it reclined during take off so he'd be all set up? The entitled twazzer was disgusted that the reason was that it was because the person behind him, who also paid for their seat and deserved comfort, would not have enough room. She said Shane doesn't have enough room either. Ok, well, no one was impeding on his space to cause that. Fly business class or rent a private jet next time, your low-class majesties.

ETA: Tattle did not show me all the previous responses from yesterday until now! Apologies if what I said was already discussed. Will get my coffee and read what everyone else wrote 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw that pic on IG and he looked fine (for him), not the super sick mess they described. And yes queen Hannah thinks airplanes should just accommodate them, not anyone else. I'm SURE the airline crew did the best they could, but Hannah had to hold his head, my god she is so entitled!!

• Heart
  • Angry
They always have something to complain about that inconveniences them. So, Shane should get special treatment because he's disabled and screw the person behind him, who also paid?! It's one thing to make accommodations for someone with a disability, that's completely understandable. But, if you have to have your seat reclined so far back that the person behind you wouldn't be able to move that isn't fair! Fly first/business class in that case, you can afford it. And if it's about reclining when the plane is taking off, that's a safety precaution. I remember them complaining about his wheelchair not being allowed in the cabin before, but that's because it isn't safe... But yet they imply all these things are ableist. No, just because things don't go your way doesn't mean everyone else is ableist; especially for the scenarios they describe! They just sound like entitled brats, not advocates at all!

• Heart
They always have something to complain about that inconveniences them. So, Shane should get special treatment because he's disabled and screw the person behind him, who also paid?! It's one thing to make accommodations for someone with a disability, that's completely understandable. But, if you have to have your seat reclined so far back that the person behind you wouldn't be able to move that isn't fair! Fly first/business class in that case, you can afford it. And if it's about reclining when the plane is taking off, that's a safety precaution. I remember them complaining about his wheelchair not being allowed in the cabin before, but that's because it isn't safe... But yet they imply all these things are ableist. No, just because things don't go your way doesn't mean everyone else is ableist; especially for the scenarios they describe! They just sound like entitled brats, not advocates at all!
They think the world revolves around prescious little Shane and hannah and Liz pander to him and enable him everything is ableist if it doesn’t go his way

• Heart
They’re so miserable, always complaining and uptight about something. Their life just looks so unhappy to me. They have the potential to do so much, to be kind and spread joy and inspiration yet they make everything into an issue even with all that they have been given and have access to.

Reactions: 11
Apparently complaining about everything is their way of being "advocates for disability"....Its a great image

• Haha
  • Angry
That disparaging scoff she does when she is mocking service staff who don't bend the knee for their dismal, arrogant asses really pisses me off. From grocery store workers to hotel clerks to waitresses to flight attendants...she has to have set a record for the world's youngest Karen. I bet she made a ruckus on the plane like she did in that hotel lobby. Such a loser.

They could be more humble and turn some of their stupidity into somewhat informative lessons. Like "We're unable to recline Shane's seat like we wanted, understandably due to safety regulations and consideration for other passengers, so this may be a bit rough for him. We should have brought his neck brace, which he should always wear when travelling by any means anyways. With his weak neck muscles, turbulence and landing can be dangerous. For the time being, I'll use my hideous green jacket as a makeshift neck pillow for him, but lesson learned".

This was all made up bullshit anyways (except they probably did want to recline Shane so Hannah could doze off), and they will never be proactive or self-aware.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They always look high as duck too. Blaming the dog on their weed smoking habit. Shane probably eats the edibles like gummies but you can tell Hannah takes massive hits from the bong

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They come off to me as very straight edge. Like the type that say people who smoke weed are losers. Id like to imagine they would be much more down to earth and likable if they smoked or ate weed.

• Haha
They come off to me as very straight edge. Like the type that say people who smoke weed are losers. Id like to imagine they would be much more down to earth and likable if they smoked or ate weed.
It's all an act. They def smoke / eat weed and edibles.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They always look high as duck too. Blaming the dog on their weed smoking habit. Shane probably eats the edibles like gummies but you can tell Hannah takes massive hits from the bong
I don't see why their weed "habit" is relevant to the degree of twattery they display. I and many of my friends are regular smokers and yet we're not entitled whining arseholes who make our way in the world by scamming the gullible. And anyway in my experience, regular smokers are both far more relaxed and far more entertaining than either of these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't see why their weed "habit" is relevant to the degree of twattery they display. I and many of my friends are regular smokers and yet we're not entitled whining arseholes who make our way in the world by scamming the gullible. And anyway in my experience, regular smokers are both far more relaxed and far more entertaining than either of these two.
Lol so true cheech and Chong don’t live in the squirmy and grubs channel just two very strange unfunny and unentertaining people

Happy holidays to whatever you celebrate! May your holiday be filled with warmth and love, unlike the weird relationship between scammy and grabby.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy Christmas to all you lovely people on this thread all the best for the new year we are all the best ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's all an act. They def smoke / eat weed and edibles.
Wow I can’t say I pictured this! You never know though 😹

Happy Christmas to all you lovely people on this thread all the best for the new year we are all the best ❤
Happy Christmas lovely ♥

Happy holidays to whatever you celebrate! May your holiday be filled with warmth and love, unlike the weird relationship between scammy and grabby.
Happy Holidays! 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.