Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would just think that she should be more concerned, unless Liz was sitting with him? I just think any illness no matter how small would be really devastating for Shane. Especially vomiting, because he could aspirate so easily. They should have suction ready and waiting and there was nothing in that picture. Plus, airlines never change flights for free, so that's odd too.
Since they are flying, don't they need covid tests or is that just for international flights?

Reactions: 5
She said they had taken one the day before, but that seemed odd too. If it was a PCR test, it takes like 2 days for the results, so maybe they did a rapid test? You don't need them for domestic travel if you are vaccinated. But it's super sketchy to travel right now, especially since he has such fragile health. I think this is another made up story for views.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its crazy how damn near everything they ever claim is a lie. The most loved and hated perpetual liars on youtube.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Good points about the sickness being fake or exaggerated. If Shane were that sick, he wouldn’t have made the “send help” comment to be funny. Severe nausea strips most people of any attempts at humor. However, I don’t agree that Hannah would have acted more concerned if things were serious. I really don’t think she gets how fragile he is and how fragile life is.

She should exercise a lot more caution with throwing around accusations of food poisoning, especially when they actually show the name of restaurants. She just doesn’t think about anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right? Plus if it was food poisoning, he should definitely go to the ER. I think this was just another lie for views. Just like when they took their dog to the ER

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They felt totally fine traveling right now with the omicron variant and COVID cases surges again?! Uhh hypocrites much? Considering Shane is one of the people most at risk if he were to get it, that's just incredibly irresponsible. And if he's actually sick with a stomach virus, that still should be taken seriously. A stomach virus could kill him... Ridiculous.

• Heart
Im not one to ever say anything about someones outfit but jesus thats the worst ive seen so far. "Its all green, it works"...rock out with your camel toe out

• Haha
  • Sick
If you're going to wear leggings at least wear a tunic or sweater long enough to cover your vagina!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s a different ugly green jacket from the one she’s been pictured in so many times this month. Are they digging in the donation bin for their clothes? Or maybe some Hollywood stage person told her she looks great in dark green. She doesn’t.

• Haha
I can't stand that outfit! 😂 She's been wearing it for at least a week or two. Like her $40 bramis that don't deserve to be more than 3 for $5, she spends alot of money on looking unfashionable. If she's not pairing that hideous boxy garbage bag green fleece jacket with a nauseating peach button up shirt like at the wheelchair fitting appointment, she slaps on leggings in an even fuglier green with those ungodly Uggs, and thinks it's a good look. Maybe she's a Minnesota 7, but is definitely a LA 2 dressing like that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
An “LA 2”, I love it! She wants to be an LA doll so bad and it’s not in the cards for her. Truly gorgeous women who CAN act, sing and dance are a dime a dozen and most of them starve because it’s a tough town. She’s an uncoordinated, unlikable frump a dump. I’m starting to feel like Shane does understand that his days are numbered and he’s trying to get her set up as best he can before he kicks over. These narcissistic idiots have been bugging me more than usual lately, but oh how I love to hate them.

• Haha
  • Heart
@SmallWonder has said many times leggings are not pants and why does this crazed lady keep wearing them as pants and with a tailored jacket too? Good grief save us all 🤢
This latest stunt is their lowest to date tbh faking illness to keep their algorithm alive and well
Having vomiting and diarhea with SMA is just not straight forward as they make out and posting an ugly green outfit to Instagram is greedy green like the color of the money they squirmily grub everyday

• Heart
  • Haha
I can’t stand Shane for the obvious reasons but imagine marrying hannah knowing that he has a life limiting condition and she could be married to someone else one day

• Sad
The more I think about the difficulty of Shane being sick with his condition, the more I think it was all a lie for views and sympathy. Plus this way they get out of doing vlogmas, which who cares, but Hannah is lazy, so that works. If he was really that sick he would be hospitalized and I doubt Hannah would know how to care for him, as people who are able bodied choke on their vomit and die, so there is no way be was that ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If he was really that sick he would be hospitalized
Agreed he would know himself that he is supposed to go straight to hospital because of his disease, it's not like he is in the best shape at the moment either. Just another bs story to pull in the views and why don't the fans notice that Hannah laughs at everything bad that happens to Shane.

• Sick
  • Heart
All the fans act like he just had a bug and it's no big deal, ignoring the fact that if he was really that sick he could die. There are very few comments that talk about him seeking medical attention. And Hannah could do a video? And act like him being violently I'll was just annoying because they had to change their flight? Come on!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.