Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane looks like he had some very bad plastic surgery in this picture 😂
CE771428-7631-4D7F-8E48-BA5EA2EB2594.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They're busy exploiting the weird/creepy disparity between their bodies for Stylelikeu, like showing Hannah's ass multiple times on their channel or Shane sitting naked on a toilet wasn't enough. Ugh, and could that disgusting harness please spontaneously combust or something!
What the hell am I looking at here? And why?!

The people who produce this crap are a "non-profit." Give me a break.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s the ultimate disability cliche - a filthy harness aka a vital piece of a disabled persons life just left to mold and absorb germs and dirt while everything else around them is picture perfect mansion life

wanna Be disability aware ? Clean your equipment grrr

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey what’s this weeks lottery numbers 😂😉

Am I the only one who thinks her bodies nothing to shout about I don’t see it I really don’t I find her body quite masculine
Yeah I agree actually, she’s fairly masculine in her build. She’s got nice skin etc but I don’t think she’s that gorgeous.

Not gonna lie, Hannah looks hot. She's knows what shes got. I bet they'll do a calendar or something.
Meh, she’s ok..I find her personality shines through for me and she’s not that feminine in her physique. She’s ok.

Reactions: 7
I just find it kind of ironic how they are supposed be disability activists, but her whole thing seems to be showing off her standard able body - it’s kind of perverse. There’s something strange going on with them both, a weird twisted vibe, I can’t put my finger on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My 2 cents: Hannah is girl-next-door pretty. She is fit and has a good figure. She is not a bombshell in my books, though. She doesn't dress or carry herself well. She's crazy, boring, and entitled. She's in her masculine energy too much. No wow factor. She is slumped beside Shane with mousey, stringy hair and plain, mismatched cotton undergarments. Not sure how that is "hot", but to each their own. Maybe compared to a gnome like Shane, she gives the appearance of being smokin' hot to some people (probably from shock), but beside Henry Cavill, she'd look as smelly and basic as she truly is. She could possibly make a cheesy calendar of herself with the right lighting, make up, and wardrobe. Not saying it'll be a success, but she could entertain it down the road. One with her AND Shane, nude or semi nude in all their homeliness like in the Stylelikeu screenshots I posted, will only appeal to fetishists/sickos. It's really gross how much they both put their bodies on display. I agree with Veganarchist that there is a twisted undertone to it and it's not for "wholesome" intentions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
They're busy exploiting the weird/creepy disparity between their bodies for Stylelikeu, like showing Hannah's ass multiple times on their channel or Shane sitting naked on a toilet wasn't enough. Ugh, and could that disgusting harness please spontaneously combust or something!
disturbing. wish I could unsee this. they are for sure making fetish material.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hannah is marginally more attractive than Shane to me; her looks are a dime a dozen at any local strip mall or food court. Hannah is only perceived as super attractive because she's busty and much taller than Shane and has the blonde/huge blue-eyed combo that reigns supreme to a lot of people. There's no mystery to her face, her features and her bone structures within her face don't play off of each other or create intrigue to me- it is a face that lacks complexity. I don't get lost in her looks or find them captivating. Fans didn't say much about Hannah being attractive before she started wearing the sports bras, daisy dukes and bramis- she relies too much on her body for validation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Because Shane is so small it's disturbing to see him unclothed, disability aside, why do this? There are so many other avenues that are higher class than this. If they want to promote disability, instead of themselves, they have the perfect forum, but it's wasted. Also did you see the latest, what made me smile? It's super awful, I don't know how to post it.

• Heart
  • Angry
This is interesting. Its a video showing hannah claiming to be reluctant to go on camera and saying she didn't have a yotube before she met Shane. The rest of the video proves otherwise!

Great find. There are several interesting videos on that channel! Confess... which of you posted those?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Great find. There are several interesting videos on that channel! Confess... which of you posted those?!
Wait. a. minute. Did I see ''HannahMeredith Videos' come on the screen???????

WHOAH!!!!!! OMG. This gets more bizzare by the minute 😱

• Wow
Wait. a. minute. Did I see ''HannahMeredith Videos' come on the screen???????

WHOAH!!!!!! OMG. This gets more bizzare by the minute 😱
Yes, you did. Great research, BUT I disagree with this statement (by whomever posted that):

Hannah Using Shane.jpg

Shane's no better than Hannah. His main "talent" is belittling and barking orders at the women he (and/or someone) has roped into this charade. He's not a talented writer or speaker, and he sure as heck isn't funny. The first two (Hannah I and Hannah II) got out before it was too late. These two are laughing all the way to the bank.

Here are the links to the two YT channels and Instagram. Not that there's anything in them noteworthy, but I've archived the videos from both... in case they, you know, disappear after "Hannah with an H" remembered them after she reads it here. Oops. Hi, Hannah!

• Heart
Hannah is marginally more attractive than Shane to me; her looks are a dime a dozen at any local strip mall or food court. Hannah is only perceived as super attractive because she's busty and much taller than Shane and has the blonde/huge blue-eyed combo that reigns supreme to a lot of people. There's no mystery to her face, her features and her bone structures within her face don't play off of each other or create intrigue to me- it is a face that lacks complexity. I don't get lost in her looks or find them captivating. Fans didn't say much about Hannah being attractive before she started wearing the sports bras, daisy dukes and bramis- she relies too much on her body for validation.
Love this take on her looks, a very accurate description.

Oooh, it wasn’t me! Wow amazing find! Hannah totally had to be “forced” to go on YouTube..yeah right! Just like her clothes seem to keep falling off 🤔

Yes, you did. Great research, BUT I disagree with this statement (by whomever posted that):

View attachment 931764

Shane's no better than Hannah. His main "talent" is belittling and barking orders at the women he (and/or someone) has roped into this charade. He's not a talented writer or speaker, and he sure as heck isn't funny. The first two (Hannah I and Hannah II) got out before it was too late. These two are laughing all the way to the bank.

Here are the links to the two YT channels and Instagram. Not that there's anything in them noteworthy, but I've archived the videos from both... in case they, you know, disappear after "Hannah with an H" remembered them after she reads it here. Oops. Hi, Hannah!

Wow 😮 so her not having ever had a YouTube was a lie then..she’s a piece of work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Oooh, it wasn’t me! Wow amazing find! Hannah totally had to be “forced” to go on YouTube..yeah right! Just like her clothes seem to keep falling off 🤔

Wow 😮 so her not having ever had a YouTube was a lie then..she’s a piece of work.
Uh huh. Such a shy little thing. :rolleyes:

This is the Instagram:

carletonswimdive

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
It has finally hit me who Shane looks like with his new specs. He looks like Eggbert, Miss Prissy's son and she looks like Liz.
1639875493253.png
1639875551179.png

My question is, where is Hannah's Dad if he isn't on the trip and isn't home with Chloe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 931764

What video is that from please it looks interesting 🧐

Reactions: 5
"HannahMeredith" Isnt that a thing couples do? Sharing accounts and what not using both of their names? Ive never heard of "just friends" doing that. Those gaydars people on here have are looking like they coulda been accurate. It also makes me think about when meredith threatened to reveal her own "50 facts" about Hannah...."the people deserve to know". In any case, clearly, more evidence that points to S&G being a total sham...as all the evidence always does...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How the hell is Hannah driving and filming, panning between Shane in the passenger seat and Liz in the back? Also, Liz should be in the front as a co-pilot; Shane is absolutely useless.
His fragile ego and image crafting come before common sense.

Those glasses and premature wrinkles make him look like a damn grandpa. There was also more footage from that nauseating Stylelikeu shoot.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.