Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can honestly say that I have never given any thought to Shane throwing up but knowing what we know about him not being able to cough and clear his throat, I can only imagine that throwing up and gagging would be an epic aspiration event. Do they travel with a suctioning device? I doubt it.

There was a big container of wipes near the bed, though. It’s just so hard to know what to believe with them. Maybe he had a small intestinal issue and it was exaggerated. At this time last year, he “almost died” crashing his wheel chair and I never believed the story the way they told it.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The wipes could have been for anything. I think it was just a huge exaggeration, because how would he even throw up? She would have to hold him upside down?

Reactions: 10
Ugh I've not been on this thread for a while but I see scabby and grabby are still at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They always carry diaper wipes with them, the first video sighting being when they went to Florida earlier this year during the winter. We've also seen diaper outlines through his pants when Hannah carries him. I think it's safe to say he doesn't use a toilet. Maybe he had a blowout in his nappy and it inspired the idea to fake his illness. Who knows. He always looks like a reanimated corpse, but I've seen him look worse than this under better conditions. Hannah also has time to make a video with everything going on. So fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree about the diapers, which, I think it would be hard to be intimate with someone who you also change their diaper. I really think this is just her meal ticket, because he's not funny or interesting enough for anything else.

• Heart
I agree about the diapers, which, I think it would be hard to be intimate with someone who you also change their diaper. I really think this is just her meal ticket, because he's not funny or interesting enough for anything else.
Yes, this is one of the things their fans conveniently ignore. If shane was actually an adult, behaved as an adult, amd was a really nice guy with mature humor ect ect ect, it would be a little more believable. However, he has the humor and maturity of a 13 year old boy, and the body of a 6 year old boy, with a generally crappy attitude and demeanor, which makes it fairly obvious that its all about the spoils for hannah, which she has gained quite a lot of from the jump. Minus all the other crap that makes this even more obvious. Its just ironic how oblivious the fans are.

• Heart
The fans are the worst and really think they are a real couple. They fall all over them and try to help them all the time, send them stuff and hang on their every word. It's so cringe. My guess is they put up another video and Shane is fine, which means he was never sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It beggars belief that their cult members do not realise the seriousness of Shane being ill, particularly in relation to vomiting. With that said however, I agree with other comments made here that Shane probably isn't unwell and the video was made purely to garner views. I couldn't help myself in taking a sneak peep at the video but could not watch it all as the scamming just gets my goat. Plus, I remember someone on this thread saying that only partially watching a video has a detrimental effect apparently in terms of how advertisers measure how well the audience engages with the YouTuber. I'm happy to help in having a negative impact as I cannot abide people who scam others, particularly when it involves scamming other disabled people.

• Heart
Hannah just posted in her stories that Shane was still ill yesterday but they are flying home today.

Reactions: 6
Hannah just posted in her stories that Shane was still ill yesterday but they are flying home today.
Has she sought medical advice before Shane flies home. I honestly believe that people on this thread have more concern about his health than their 'cult' members do. That said, I don't believe he is unwell. If I am wrong, then Hannah and Liz are neglectful!

• Heart
Has she sought medical advice before Shane flies home. I honestly believe that people on this thread have more concern about his health than their 'cult' members do. That said, I don't believe he is unwell. If I am wrong, then Hannah and Liz are neglectful!
I totally agree with you. With Shane's frail health, he should be seeing a doctor if he is eliminating at both ends. He can't afford to be severely dehydrated and shouldn't be traveling until a doctor gives the go ahead. I don't think that he was sick, either.

• Heart
Last year they went on a road trip and talked about peeing in bottles and diapers and then dumping them off at gas stations. Absolutely wretched of them to do that but their fans were all "you go girl'" and "Shane gets it!". I think there was a box of Huggies in the background at some point and they said the diapers were for the trip only but pretty sure its all the time. He can't control his bladder and ass muscles anymore. Add that all up with his night emissions and he's probably destroying sheets so he needs them diapers

• Sick
I haven't been around here in a few months and MY GOD Shane looks roughhh! I hope he doesn't have covid because if he does that will be it!

• Sad
Seeking medical advice is ableist.

• Haha
Sorry for you’re loss lovely sending hugs everything you’ve said is spot on one day she will resent Shane I think the cracks are already beginning to show tbh
So sorry to hear of your loss too. You have hit the nail on the head. I struggled with that aspect of an "interabled" relationship - I was still having to face and do everything alone alongside caring for somebody who wasn't able to reciprocate

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Being alone would be the worst part. Nobody to do simple things like carry groceries. But of course Shane does all that right? If he was actually funny or kind, I could see it, bit he is neither of those things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does SMA effect bladder and bowel control?
Not exactly in the way sci does… so the muscles aren’t there to push out the dump takes positioning and effort in some cases laxatives and maybe an enema… bladder yeah lack of control over muscles again but more about positioning and in larger adults the timing of hoist operations to get someone on the toilet in time.. nappies are a practicality . Cathetisation not the right path of treatment

Ugh this is some serious click bait

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.