Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah just posted in her stories that Shane was still ill yesterday but they are flying home today.
And that's how sick he is NOT. 'Cuz airlines don't let sick people board their planes.

You could ride a jeep through the holes in this story.

As with all their other stories.....

Not exactly in the way sci does… so the muscles aren’t there to push out the dump takes positioning and effort in some cases laxatives and maybe an enema… bladder yeah lack of control over muscles again but more about positioning and in larger adults the timing of hoist operations to get someone on the toilet in time.. nappies are a practicality . Cathetisation not the right path of treatment

Ugh this is some serious click bait
Oh, Hannah already let us know how she facilitates the process of Shane having a bowel movement. It's in the same video that shows him naked on the toilet with her holding him up. She gives this information with a sick smile on her face looking like she's really trying to hold back her maniacal laughter.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh right, cause they were trying to prove that he didn't wear diapers, when we all know he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still not sure what to make of this channel. The person is very "anti-Hannah" but defends Shane. IMO neither is defensible.

• Wow
And that's how sick he is NOT. 'Cuz airlines don't let sick people board their planes.

You could ride a jeep through the holes in this story.

As with all their other stories.....
There's no way he was actually sick. Especially during COVID now, they wouldn't have allowed them on the plane. Even with a negative result, they still don't allow people who show visible signs of illness to board.

On top of that, if he had a stomach virus and was throwing up, how was that not dangerous?! How could he even throw up? Does Hannah have to hold him in a certain position if he signals he's about to? I doubt she can just clean him up if he throws up sitting up; he could potentially suffocate? It makes no sense. There's no way he had a stomach bug or it would have been taken a lot more seriously...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They are SO delusional and in such denial. Shane is actively dying... he's literally a skeleton and all Hannah can talk about is the annoyance of having to cancel their flight??? Pretty much anything could kill him at this point--even a cold. Hannah and her mother are Shane's enablers.

Saw this amazing comment on their latest video. Painfully true: "Why is an insanely immunocompromised person going into an airport when every single report says that omicron is extremely transmissible? Are you trying to kill him? Laughing about this? bleeping gross."
Awesome comment, I feel like it’s only a matter of time before things start to unravel in some way and their fans start to wake up and smell the wheelchair vomit stains.

You raise a really good point. I actually agree and now think that they have faked the illness/are re-enacting it or really overplaying it for sympathy and views. Shane doesn't look that ill on the bed and Hannah can barely contain her smiles and laughter. They're horrible people either way
Absolutely. She always seems to be finding it hilarious when he is hurt or sick in any way, or has had an accident. Either it’s nervous laughter, perhaps being on the spectrum, or she’s just cold and calculating and they make it all up.

I can honestly say that I have never given any thought to Shane throwing up but knowing what we know about him not being able to cough and clear his throat, I can only imagine that throwing up and gagging would be an epic aspiration event. Do they travel with a suctioning device? I doubt it.

There was a big container of wipes near the bed, though. It’s just so hard to know what to believe with them. Maybe he had a small intestinal issue and it was exaggerated. At this time last year, he “almost died” crashing his wheel chair and I never believed the story the way they told it.
That whole scenario reminds me so much of a baby, the huge pack of wipes..gah..I just can’t see how she can deal with it all and still claim they have this passionate sex..

Yes, this is one of the things their fans conveniently ignore. If shane was actually an adult, behaved as an adult, amd was a really nice guy with mature humor ect ect ect, it would be a little more believable. However, he has the humor and maturity of a 13 year old boy, and the body of a 6 year old boy, with a generally crappy attitude and demeanor, which makes it fairly obvious that its all about the spoils for hannah, which she has gained quite a lot of from the jump. Minus all the other crap that makes this even more obvious. Its just ironic how oblivious the fans are.
Yeah there’s nothing redeeming about him, nothing that would make me think ok well this about him is great..he strikes me as actually quite sleazy in his behaviours. Would he date a disabled person? I doubt it. Would he date Hannah if he were able bodied and she were not..I doubt it. The relationship is built on his weird childish behaviours and her enabling and basking in codependency.

Keep in mind that Liz must have been photographing this. If not her, who? Meredith secretly there?
Ooh true..or do you think they set up a camera themselves?! Either way. She’s not shy 🙈 she has her ass all over the internet!

The video is genuinely very disturbing. Either Hannah is in deep, very dangerous denial over Shane's dire condition or she .... doesn't want him to be well. The constant smiling and complaining over having to postpone flights, cancel hotel stays is very worrying... Hannah is not capable of understanding the seriousness of this situation or she is willfully negligent. Shane should be rushed to the hospital immediately. He is the most physically frail a person with SMA can be while still alive.

When you add up Shane's yellow teeth, the filthy harness, the lack of showering and lack of attention to a serious medical situation... this is a really messed up situation. Hannah and Shane are both unwell. This is objective proof of it.
It’s quite sad and it’s scary too :( something tells me they will continue to publicly show his decline with her maniacally laughing in the background :(

Hahaha so true :LOL:! Hannah's ass isn't even that impressive- her lumbering build and flat ass look a lot like Howard Stern in assless chaps playing Fartman.
Lol!!! Made me laugh :) yeah I think at certain angles she’s actually quite big in build - nothing wrong with that! But she does look massive next to him and like his mother. Her butt doesn’t look all that- they make out like she’s this supermodel - I think she’s pretty and in good shape but not super duper gorgeous - next to him I think she gets rated as this breathtaking model. But I think if I saw her in real life I’d not really think wow!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
One thing I haven't seen someone saying, if you're sick, stay at home. If you've got a bug and go on plane, chances are you're going to give that bug to someone. Have we not learned anything about germs and how things easily pass on? It's not like it's a major trip for surgery or something unavoidable. Plus, why do you really want to put Shane on a plane in this climate? It's not like you can open the windows to let in some fresh hair. If someone goes on that plane with a bug...

And Hannah is bad.

But Shane is worse.

So I don't understand how someone can think Shane is wonderful. Because he isn't. Hannah doesn't know what it's like to be disabled. Shane does.

He understands everything about what is like to be disabled, yet looks at us with disgust and thinks he's so much better than all of us. He knows what it's like to feel like you have no control of your body, that you're stripped of independence and how frustrating that can be. How even going food shopping sometimes needs planning like it's a mission sometimes. And does tit all about it. He doesn't even talk about the issues that some of us struggle with daily, even after years of non changing situation. I know he feels this crap. He has to. He's human. I'm sure he gets frustrated on something that most people wouldn't even think twice about is something he can't do. Yet he pretends he doesn't.

Also, why does he flip flop between "I'm a big boy now, chicks and beer mommy only!" to "I'm little baby Shane now."

Sort your feckin head out Shane and stop it. It's gross and it makes me feel like I'm watching a fetish channel.

Also, if you really do want to be seen as a big boy? Stop playing pretend being a baby then.

They could do so much. Like let's take the sex situation. They could help raise awareness that PIV sex is not only valid sex out there. Like we've got bullshit people thinking, you're a virgin if you've never had a penis there. Like people who have sex without a penis involved are virgins? Virginity is stupid. But do you know what I mean?! PIV is always seen as top tier, that everything before that moment was building up to it. That it is the great finale! They could help dismantle stupid thinking like this and talk to other couples who also don't have PIV but have a very good sex lives. There are plenty of people who PIV is not on the table for them but have healthy sex lives. (This is just an example. There is so many others. The only reason this came into my mind, is because they are the ones who talk about their sex lives. I follow other couples and I would never expect them to talk about stuff like that because they've never mentioned their sex lives. But they make so many little comments about it.)

But no, of course, that would mean you'd actually have to act like an advocate and not just play pretend at one tee hee!

It makes me want to scream that they have such a platform and could be doing so much to help other people, yet they do jack tit.

Shane digusts at the disabled community, disgusts me. I mean, he can't even bear to make a collab with someone else who is disabled. It doesn't come off well. It's either, you think we're beneath you or you don't want to reveal the behind the scenes of your relationship to a stranger that may expose you. Either way, it comes off bad.

Also, your glasses are ugly.

Also, is it bad that the first thing I thought of after stomach bug is, Hannah probably hasn't washed either of their hands properly after dealing with crap? The poor people on the plane, having to deal with their germ mittens.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, I would have no problem with Shane if he was just a disabled vlogger, living his life. It's calling himself and her an advocate what gets my gears going. It's a lie. They don't do any advocating for disabled people nor do they tackle the problems we face etc. Nor do they help anyone. Like what has going out for a meal have anything to do with disability advocating?

The channel needs a rebrand. "A disabled guy living his dreams in a mansion" There. I wouldn't have no problems with it.

But they set themselves as the voice of the disabled, yet say very little. Have they ever pulled attention to news or petitions? Have they discussed something like free health care for all would make disabled peoples lives in the US, a thousand times better? I mean, they Don't even discuss disabled people of the past. Or another idea, they could do something a bit different and research Shane's equipment that keeps him alive and see who made it and what their story is about. Some people who created things that make lives so much easier were often inspired by loved ones. I would happily watch that. Or even just talk about things that are frustrating?! Like I could do 20 video special on all the things that piss me off when I'm back on crutches and non weight bearing. "Dropped something on the floor, it now lives there due to it taking 10 minutes to fix and I cannot be arsed, I'm saving energy for when I need to go upstairs for a wee" Or "I'm only making one trip to the fridge today so I'm stuffing everything that can fit into my pocket". Why can't they just be honest or real?

Also, Hannah needs to zip, she may be a carer, but she is not disabled and therefore cannot speak as one of us. You can empathise, but you can never truly know. (And even then, I only know what it's like to exist in my disabled body, I haven't got an clue what it's like to live in yours). And before rambling on a point that truly says nothing of merit, perhaps they can point out we're individuals who will differ. One person cannot speak for all.

It just fumes me that they could do so much good, but Shane ego is too fragile and large to even be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This. Thank you. Someone said they make him look like those mugshots of SOs! They're so big he looks like a little boy playing with daddy's glasses.
I was the one who compared Shane's glasses to sex offender glasses 😅! They definitely also look like a boy playing with his daddy's or grandpa's glasses too :LOL:!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was the one who compared Shane's glasses to sex offender glasses 😅! They definitely also look like a boy playing with his daddy's or grandpa's glasses too :LOL:!
Ahahahahahahahahha fits with his “big boy” and “hey there big fella” head pat jokes methinks someone is inviting those comments with their ill fitting glasses and yes lol sad sex offenders glasses are always over sized and easy to pick - something they hide behind . Jeffrey Dahmer didn’t appear to wear glasses til after he was caught and yup they were the huge pedophile glasses 🤓

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ahahahahahahahahha fits with his “big boy” and “hey there big fella” head pat jokes methinks someone is inviting those comments with their ill fitting glasses and yes lol sad sex offenders glasses are always over sized and easy to pick - something they hide behind . Jeffrey Dahmer didn’t appear to wear glasses til after he was caught and yup they were the huge pedophile glasses 🤓
You're spot on about glasses "being something they hide behind" in a lot of cases! What's interesting about Jeffrey Dahmer is that he's always needed glasses due to terrible vision but refused to wear them during his trial when he had to face the families of his victims- he didn't want to see them clearly and own up to the unbearable pain he caused them. Some serial killers use glasses to hunt down and accurately see their prey, others use glasses as a disguise to adopt personas and garner sympathy ala Jodi Arias who was a sex crazed stalker who stabbed her ex-boyfriend to death after sex. Jodi didn't wear glasses, but she suddenly wore unassuming, huge clear acetate frame glasses during her trial in order to look more innocent. Here's a fascinating article about serial killers and their choices of glasses.
Why does it seem like serial killers all wear the same glasses? | US crime | The Guardian

• Heart
You're spot on about glasses "being something they hide behind" in a lot of cases! What's interesting about Jeffrey Dahmer is that he's always needed glasses due to terrible vision but refused to wear them during his trial when he had to face the families of his victims- he didn't want to see them clearly and own up to the unbearable pain he caused them. Some serial killers use glasses to hunt down and accurately see their prey, others use glasses as a disguise to adopt personas and garner sympathy ala Jodi Arias who was a sex crazed stalker who stabbed her ex-boyfriend to death after sex. Jodi didn't wear glasses, but she suddenly wore unassuming, huge clear acetate frame glasses during her trial in order to look more innocent. Here's a fascinating article about serial killers and their choices of glasses.
Why does it seem like serial killers all wear the same glasses? | US crime | The Guardian
Very interesting article and yes with so much scamming and money grubbing and fake relationship he has chosen the largest strangest glasses to hide behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Literally how the duck could someone in Shane's condition even survive vomiting 34 times? He can barely even eat apple sauce

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Literally how the duck could someone in Shane's condition even survive vomiting 34 times? He can barely even eat apple sauce
He couldn't, it doesn't even make sense. Even an able bodied person would have trouble with that, and he is severely disabled. He looks awful and the way they describe their trip is pretty concerning. The airplane ride, with his head flopping all over? Why wasn't it strapped down? They are just awful advocates with their sub optimal care of Shane's needs. He can barely talk at this point, I wonder if it is something else?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He couldn't, it doesn't even make sense. Even an able bodied person would have trouble with that, and he is severely disabled. He looks awful and the way they describe their trip is pretty concerning. The airplane ride, with his head flopping all over? Why wasn't it strapped down? They are just awful advocates with their sub optimal care of Shane's needs. He can barely talk at this point, I wonder if it is something else?
Yes I think it is something else. It's her kink. She's what's known as a "bad devotee". What she finds exciting is the severity of his disability. The more frail and debilitated he is, the more she gets off on it. Watching him struggle to hold his head up, seeing him become more frail and wasted, watching him drool, seeing him gag on morsels of food, the filthy yellow towel on his chair, the humiliating positions she photographs him in, regaling the audience with his toileting stories. All of the things which appall ordinary people about the way he is presented on screen are what get her going. I also think those are things that get many of their fans going.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes I think it is something else. It's her kink. She's what's known as a "bad devotee". What she finds exciting is the severity of his disability. The more frail and debilitated he is, the more she gets off on it. Watching him struggle to hold his head up, seeing him become more frail and wasted, watching him drool, seeing him gag on morsels of food, the filthy yellow towel on his chair, the humiliating positions she photographs him in, regaling the audience with his toileting stories. All of the things which appall ordinary people about the way he is presented on screen are what get her going. I also think those are things that get many of their fans going.
It’s disgusting I mean who in their right mind gets off on these things I think she also has a fetish for him acting like a baby wearing a nappy ect it’s weird af

• Sick
Reactions: 12
A2E44F60-4EFF-4CE2-A83A-B4A42E8E4AE2.jpeg

so Shane is okay but can barely talk due to being tired from being sick and they haven’t been to the doctor? The way Hannah looks is odd like she is enjoying it

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He doesn't look well and none of the fans are pointing this out or seeing if he needs medical attention. Why not just go to the doctor for fluids at least?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.