Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah has always reminded me of that psycho mom who thinks all of her kids are schizophrenic and exploits them non-stop. Hannah and her both have the crazy, vacant stare and obsessiveness. There is something deeply wrong with both of them. In both cases you get the sense that one of their loved ones will end up dead from their creepy codependent attachment

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What the hell is that photo on Shane what made me smile this week post he looks like he’s been dug up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Shane is sick but they are extremely confident it's a stomach bug? Have they ruled out organ failure yet? Anyways hope he makes it through. A stomach virus can be deadly for someone in his condition

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So Shane is sick but they are extremely confident it's a stomach bug? Have they ruled out organ failure yet? Anyways hope he makes it through. A stomach virus can be deadly for someone in his condition
They are SO delusional and in such denial. Shane is actively dying... he's literally a skeleton and all Hannah can talk about is the annoyance of having to cancel their flight??? Pretty much anything could kill him at this point--even a cold. Hannah and her mother are Shane's enablers.

Saw this amazing comment on their latest video. Painfully true: "Why is an insanely immunocompromised person going into an airport when every single report says that omicron is extremely transmissible? Are you trying to kill him? Laughing about this? bleeping gross."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Plus the fact he will be losing so much fluids like water and become dehydrated to a point it’s dangerous and probably will need hospotal treatment I’ve been there myself couldn’t eat or drink for a few days after a hospital procedure and I’ve never felt so ill in my life lost a lot of weight in a short time so for someone of Shane’s size that’s got to be dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Plus the fact he will be losing so much fluids like water and become dehydrated to a point it’s dangerous and probably will need hospotal treatment I’ve been there myself couldn’t eat or drink for a few days after a hospital procedure and I’ve never felt so ill in my life lost a lot of weight in a short time so for someone of Shane’s size that’s got to be dangerous
The video is genuinely very disturbing. Either Hannah is in deep, very dangerous denial over Shane's dire condition or she .... doesn't want him to be well. The constant smiling and complaining over having to postpone flights, cancel hotel stays is very worrying... Hannah is not capable of understanding the seriousness of this situation or she is willfully negligent. Shane should be rushed to the hospital immediately. He is the most physically frail a person with SMA can be while still alive.

When you add up Shane's yellow teeth, the filthy harness, the lack of showering and lack of attention to a serious medical situation... this is a really messed up situation. Hannah and Shane are both unwell. This is objective proof of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope it's not COVID, as it can cause stomach issues. I haven't watched the video though. And if he loses anymore weight he's going to disappear.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah for sure and he has no peg for fluids. He will needs IV fluids dehydration is a massive risk …

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She definitely had to be coerced into YouTube. She’s painfully shy. Modest, too.

5421E23B-E639-407B-B6AD-CBBB6FFDDF05.png

• Haha
  • Sick
The video is genuinely very disturbing. Either Hannah is in deep, very dangerous denial over Shane's dire condition or she .... doesn't want him to be well. The constant smiling and complaining over having to postpone flights, cancel hotel stays is very worrying... Hannah is not capable of understanding the seriousness of this situation or she is willfully negligent. Shane should be rushed to the hospital immediately. He is the most physically frail a person with SMA can be while still alive.

When you add up Shane's yellow teeth, the filthy harness, the lack of showering and lack of attention to a serious medical situation... this is a really messed up situation. Hannah and Shane are both unwell. This is objective proof of it.
Well what sort of spouse encourages her partner to stop treatment which was helping him ) I know my partner wouldn’t at all! A partner who loves their partner and wants forever will make sure their spouse gets the treatment they need no matter their opinion on it she says it’s cause it makes her sad seeing him like that what bs hannah you just want Shane out the way quickly as possible and now you’re married you’ll get money … hey but that’s none of my business 🐸☕If I was Shane I really would be questioning hannah right now no wonder Shane’s mom constantly looks pissed off when she’s on their videos

She definitely had to be coerced into YouTube. She’s painfully shy. Modest, too.

View attachment 932127
Aww mummy taking her little boy swimming for the first time

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wow. I just watched the video about Shane being sick. I can’t believe that Hannah went down the list of all the arrangements that will have to be made due to his illness and a trip to the ER wasn’t one of them. Are you kidding me? He’s 45 pounds. Diarrhea and vomiting can kill him. But look on the bright side. The weather is gorgeous and they have the window open so she can enjoy it. I can’t even.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just watched the dumb video, Shane is sick and by the way could aspirate on his vomit, but by all means Hannah, make a video. He's not just a normal guy, when he gets sick he should be hospitalized so he can be monitored!! How irresponsible!!!

Wow. I just watched the video about Shane being sick. I can’t believe that Hannah went down the list of all the arrangements that will have to be made due to his illness and a trip to the ER wasn’t one of them. Are you kidding me? He’s 45 pounds. Diarrhea and vomiting can kill him. But look on the bright side. The weather is gorgeous and they have the window open so she can enjoy it. I can’t even.
Lol, we are on the same page at the same time!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Hannah has always reminded me of that psycho mom who thinks all of her kids are schizophrenic and exploits them non-stop. Hannah and her both have the crazy, vacant stare and obsessiveness. There is something deeply wrong with both of them. In both cases you get the sense that one of their loved ones will end up dead from their creepy codependent attachment

Thanks for the update on this couple. They've been exploiting their daughter and son's mental illnesses for years. How did their mother convince someone to marry her after divorcing their children's father? That's as much of a mental stretch for me as S&G being a "real" couple.

I agree with others about Shane's precarious position WRT dehydration. I've been there, done that, too, and it can happen very quickly even for a normal size person. Shane doesn't have that luxury. But by all means do a video about it, Hannah. :rolleyes: The show must go on!

• Heart
  • Angry
Oh I noticed the ending part of the video is all about him getting sick it’s more tricking the algorithm so the last minutes are watched if you fast forward the typical boring parts to get to the end for the click sit title

• Angry
Do you think they faked illness for views and sympathy? Like if it's a virus, Hannah and her mom will surely catch it and they will be stuck there longer, but she didn't seem concerned. She also didn't seem concerned about leaving him alone on the bed helpless while she filmed. Even if he was sleeping, that is so dangerous.

• Sad
Oh I noticed the ending part of the video is all about him getting sick it’s more tricking the algorithm so the last minutes are watched if you fast forward the typical boring parts to get to the end for the click sit title
I thought that, too, so I stopped it just before it ended! 😂 Shane is supposedly steadily puking/shitting in his fragile condition, losing fluids like crazy, but Hannah is calmly making a video and he wants photos and videos taken of him. There would be vomit all over him and the bed if he really was sick. He can't just lay there like a regular person who can run to the washroom when they feel ill. As you all said, an ER visit would be top priority if he were that sick. I was also skeptical that the airline easily changed their flights for free, unless that's a thing now...and everything fell into place perfectly. It was like when Shane "almost died" when he supposedly fell off the ramp at her parents'. She was laughing her ass off with duper's delight (I don't believe she was laughing at his expense - he was just as complicit in fabricating or at least embellishing the story), they brushed off seeing a doctor, and Shane just got a shoddily applied black eye. No fractures to his delicate eggshell bones. Sure, Jan.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think they faked illness for views and sympathy? Like if it's a virus, Hannah and her mom will surely catch it and they will be stuck there longer, but she didn't seem concerned. She also didn't seem concerned about leaving him alone on the bed helpless while she filmed. Even if he was sleeping, that is so dangerous.
You raise a really good point. I actually agree and now think that they have faked the illness/are re-enacting it or really overplaying it for sympathy and views. Shane doesn't look that ill on the bed and Hannah can barely contain her smiles and laughter. They're horrible people either way

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I would just think that she should be more concerned, unless Liz was sitting with him? I just think any illness no matter how small would be really devastating for Shane. Especially vomiting, because he could aspirate so easily. They should have suction ready and waiting and there was nothing in that picture. Plus, airlines never change flights for free, so that's odd too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.