Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both very inarticulate, although they fancy themselves as brilliant minded. The amount of times they repeat dull filler words such as "like" and "oh my god" throughout their bumbling, uncaptivating "storytelling" is astounding for a college educated person and an author. They are cunning/conniving (especially Shane), but not intelligent.

That hideous harness is beyond redemption. It is embedded with whatever bodily fluids and other assorted gunk he has gotten on it over the years. It needs to be trashed and replaced. I find it funny how snotty and condescending he is, as if he is royalty, but presents himself like emaciated homeless pauper - soiled harness, ghetto ass wheelchair with his gross ratty yellow towel and duct tape (I've NEVER seen anyone, let alone a "successful author"/millionaire, use duct tape on their wheelchair) those shoddy brown/yellow clown shoes he's been wearing lately, 80's ped0 glasses, stank teeth...I could go on and on! Going to fancy restaurants and Hollywood events looking like bums...smdh...they both need to get a damn stylist already.
Incredible no holds barred critique of them, Cattycat79 :ROFLMAO: 🙌!!! They're incredibly inarticulate and boring and it shocks me that fans find them hilarious- they're probably the same fans that laugh hysterically at canned laughter sitcoms. I laughed big time at "emaciated homeless pauper" :ROFLMAO:.
Look at that harness- it looks like somebody beat him with a cheap, sloppy supermarket sandwich. Shane's boxcar hobo shoes dry me up like the Sahara- and his sex offender glasses :sneaky: you couldn't pay me to bone Shane! They're in desperate need of a personal stylist- where is Stacy London or a local Nordstrom employee?! And get Hannah a brow expert stat- she looks like she took notes from the late (and great) Divine :ROFLMAO:!

1639768437122.png

And look at this grifters fake ass "More Ovaltine, please!" type of smile! I can't stand her!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate their "professional" photos, the photographer does a nice job, but the two of them are so fake. I'm really surprised that nobody calls them out on past videos? Like when their dog ate weed or when they were trying to conceive, like what happened?

Reactions: 11
These comments were left on one of Shane’s IG posts last week. Shane posted this picture of Hannah and included an accessibility image description. One commenter replied with what would have been a much better description. Look at how one of their fans rush to Shane’s defense. It’s just ridiculous.

Mysteriously missing from the back and forth discussion is Shane. He should have acknowledged this person because they are dead right. The seeing impaired rely on creative description. A distinguished author (yeah right) such as Shane should have known that. Shane’s attempt at inclusion was half assed which is pathetic considering the supposed focus of their entire channel.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Really great points! She is a perpetual victim.

Hannah said to suggest that YouTube influencers should accept criticism as a consequence of choosing to live one’s life in front of a camera would be the same as telling a bullied kid that they should just not go to school. Say WHAT?! It just shows how skewed their thinking is!
I can’t believe she said that! She’s profiting from being on YouTube!!! A school child is not! And she’s not being bullied. I actually find her a mean bully at times.

This is so accurate. It's exactly what's been bothering me about seeing them like that. She looks so old for her age and he looks 7 so they really appear to be mother and son. It really confirms to me that she's after some sort of fetish lifestyle, where she seeks out someone who appears and functions like a child. There's something called "ABDL" (don't look it up, it's disgusting) where adults act and dress like literal children, wear diapers, drink from bottles etc as a fetish. They insist it's fine because everyone involved is of age but come on... why would someone want their partner to dress up like an infant and behave like one if they're ok in the head? Hannah absolutely has to have this fetish. If she had just "naturally" fallen in love with Shane by meeting him in class after getting to know him or something then it would be so much more believable that their relationship is real and grounded in a healthy way, but the fact that she actively sought him out after seeing a video about his disability (literally called "my last days" which implies he is dying) says A LOT.
Yes I agree with you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
imagine hugging shane and smelling that harness.

maybe it is dirty due to him "spotting and hunting crocs". another thing that makes me cringe, the whole crocodile thing with an australian accent. all their fans kiss his ass because "shane the croc hunter* is so funny. he has such a great accent!

please stop the fuckery people. if shane did that tit in my presence I would tell him to stop.

edit: people love his singing too lmao
I’m not Australian but that Australian accent is so awful and when he tries to do an English accent I don’t know one English person in real life who talks posh usually it’s “oi you c@nt” 😂😂😂no one speaks posh here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The second description makes more sense than Shane's who has a limited vocabulary. I worked in ophthalmology for many years, it is better to describe how things feel and position than with colors that can be misinterpreted or not understood.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Incredible no holds barred critique of them, Cattycat79 :ROFLMAO: 🙌!!! They're incredibly inarticulate and boring and it shocks me that fans find them hilarious- they're probably the same fans that laugh hysterically at canned laughter sitcoms. I laughed big time at "emaciated homeless pauper" :ROFLMAO:.
Look at that harness- it looks like somebody beat him with a cheap, sloppy supermarket sandwich. Shane's boxcar hobo shoes dry me up like the Sahara- and his sex offender glasses :sneaky: you couldn't pay me to bone Shane! They're in desperate need of a personal stylist- where is Stacy London or a local Nordstrom employee?! And get Hannah a brow expert stat- she looks like she took notes from the late (and great) Divine :ROFLMAO:!

View attachment 929945
And look at this grifters fake ass "More Ovaltine, please!" type of smile! I can't stand her!!! :ROFLMAO:
Shane always looks creepy with his smile looks like a shark

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah those harnesses wash in the machine - she literally has an ad on Instagram sponsored by washing powder - the harness is quick dry fabric too - would be dry in 15. They have loads of money to buy spares to have when one in wash anyway. There’s no practicality to their lives . He’s a YouTuber too supposedly advocating for disability he should at the bare minimum have a clean harness

ughh 🤢 what even is that in it - mold? Dirt ?
My god, that vile. It reminds me so much of when my babies bibs would get stained or the blanket bag bit on the stroller that keeps them warm - you literally unzip it and throw it in the wash and it dries and goes back on! I imagine it’s similar. That needs washing and replacing daily surely?!

The second description makes more sense than Shane's who has a limited vocabulary. I worked in ophthalmology for many years, it is better to describe how things feel and position than with colors that can be misinterpreted or not understood.
How about: smug narcissistic tall lady stands in snow in average looking clothes near a tree? 😜

I’m not Australian but that Australian accent is so awful and when he tries to do an English accent I don’t know one English person in real life who talks posh usually it’s “oi you c@nt” 😂😂😂no one speaks posh here
Yeah Hannah doing that “sexy English accent” was just wtf. Strange.

It looks like my kids carseats do before a wash, after my genius brain gives toddlers chocolate in the car 🤦‍♀️
Yes yes yes!!!! It’s exactly like kids stroller or car seats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Where were all of the other shoppers at Macy’s? I’ve (unfortunately) been there twice in the last week and the hoards of angry, desperate Christmas shoppers gave me a panic attack and I had to find an exit just so I could breathe fresh air. There’s no way in hell that video was shot recently unless they are gaining access after closing time.

Hannah told Shane she was going to yell at him for his lack of jacket but she was just impressed that he was wearing a long sleeved shirt. Number one: you dressed him, dumbass. Number two: I thought you were his wife, not his mother? Oops, sorry. We aren’t supposed to look for discrepancies.
No no no she’s his nurse, I mean girlfriend..wait..no. Wife? Gosh it’s so confusing! 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

As much as I dislike Hannah that last video just made me a little sad, watching her struggle up and down the stairs with the tree as Shane barks 'witticisms' at her. This is the reality of this life she has chosen for herself - a life of no support. Tyre blown out? No support. Need a lift home after a night out with your friends? No support. Need help carrying all that shopping? No support. Etc etc.

I'm single and the moment and live alone after spending most of last year caring for my mum who unfortunately died of cancer, and I know how much these tiny things add up. That feeling of having to constantly face these perhaps small things, but it adds up. This won't be my life forever, but to think Hannah has chosen a relationship that's as close to doing everything on your own as you get just makes me a little sad. I know she's insistent that she's likes it like this, but I'm sure one day in the future, no matter how much she insists otherwise, something will happen to make her wish she had her equal as her partner. I can't get my head around how her parents are on board with all this. If this was my daughter I would move heaven and earth to get her out of that situation - even if it meant refusing to help with his care and not move in with them to force her to confront the difficult realities of caring for him. Its better than the alternative.
So sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of good thoughts and energy.

Yes it must be super frustrating at times. Not only does she have no help with basic tasks but she has to do all his personal care too and he can basically do nothing for her physically at all!

I agree it’s definitely concerning that she doesn’t seem to cook much healthy fresh foods, it’s all looks so processed and ready made. Can’t be helping either of them in the long run and is also so wasteful and expensive!

This forum makes me laugh and I’m glad I can vent here about these two clowns!

Last edited:
  • Heart
They are so lazy they can't keep up with vlogmas lol. Probably have so much consulting to do.

• Haha
They're busy exploiting the weird/creepy disparity between their bodies for Stylelikeu, like showing Hannah's ass multiple times on their channel or Shane sitting naked on a toilet wasn't enough. Ugh, and could that disgusting harness please spontaneously combust or something!
Was I right with my prediction a few days ago that it was going to be a StyleLikeU video interview of them undressing?! I MUST BE A CLAIRVOYANT :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They're busy exploiting the weird/creepy disparity between their bodies for Stylelikeu, like showing Hannah's ass multiple times on their channel or Shane sitting naked on a toilet wasn't enough. Ugh, and could that disgusting harness please spontaneously combust or something!
What on earth is this? Sweet Baby Jesus on a Sparkly Christmas Swizzle Stick, this is beyond disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, Hannah looks hot. She's knows what shes got. I bet they'll do a calendar or something.

Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie, Hannah looks hot. She's knows what shes got. I bet they'll do a calendar or something.
I'm sorry, I can't agree that she looks hot. All I see is a mentally disturbed woman involving herself in a creepy fetish. There is something seriously wrong with that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was I right with my prediction a few days ago that it was going to be a StyleLikeU video interview of them undressing?! I MUST BE A CLAIRVOYANT :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:!!!
Hey what’s this weeks lottery numbers 😂😉

Am I the only one who thinks her bodies nothing to shout about I don’t see it I really don’t I find her body quite masculine

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey what’s this weeks lottery numbers 😂😉

Am I the only one who thinks her bodies nothing to shout about I don’t see it I really don’t I find her body quite masculine
Hahaha I'll work on those numbers for us :LOL:! I've entered the lottery about 11 times in my life and have won a total of $12- but I feel like a big winner each time because I immediately buy cheap donuts a few stores down with my lotto windfall of $2 to $4 😄. I also am not wowed by Hannah's body (or face), and I hate that she's wearing mismatching lingerie for the interview- I predicted that too though so I saw it coming 😅!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes pretty but shes so batshit crazy and horrible in so many ways that its about impossible to find her appealing.
The side by side is kinda funny. Imagine that huge woman trying to sit on that poor fellas lap lol it aint happening. Her butt alone is like 2 Shanes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.