Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that is a beautiful post. I agree with your take on home-cooked meals and overinflation of pricing. 20 usd for some vegetable slices? brutal.
Thank you, MSC Student! Home cooked meals are the way to go- I made beef rouladen a while back for a fraction of the price that S and G got it for at a restaurant and tonight, I'm making garlic herb rubbed pork loin, a baked potato and a side of honey glazed carrots.
[/QUOTE]
sounds good friend!
That sounds delicious!!! And they add too much salt, butter and sugar to restaurant meals anyway. But I imagine it's the only time she gets a break from hello fresh lol.
little addition. my dumbass actually had a hello fresh membership, with the weekly meals.
well, the ingredients were far from fresh. smelly and sour chicken, ground beef which is brown and very wet, you name it.
I NEVER received chicken that was fresh and free of slime.
expensive, low quality food.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
They eat it like it's a gourmet treat, but to be fair, they are getting paid to pretend it tastes good.

So did Shane actually eat anything at the restaurant? I only watched bits and pieces, but does anyone else HATE the face he makes when describing food? He supposed to be a writer and the best description he can come up with is "it's soooooo good". And then he makes that stupid orgasmic face. I wonder if it's hard for him to describe it because he doesn't actually eat it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
little addition. my dumbass actually had a hello fresh membership, with the weekly meals.
well, the ingredients were far from fresh. smelly and sour chicken, ground beef which is brown and very wet, you name it.
I NEVER received chicken that was fresh and free of slime.
expensive, low quality food.
[/QUOTE]
That's terrible that you got spoiled produce, I hope that you got a refund. I don't trust subscription grocery services either. I bet Hello Fresh buys soon to expire meat/produce at a massive discount, shits out a weekly menu to go through their inventory and then sends it out to customers- there's no way that they tailor make each order to the recipients tastes and there's no way that they value quality control over profits. The sad thing is, I bet a ton of S and G's fans who are on a fixed income probably buy whatever this pair pimps out. Also, Ray-J, the CEO of Raycon headphones that S and G have been hawking has multiple sexual assault charges against him and has hit police officers and resisted arrest multiple times. S and G sure know how to pick sponsors!

• Sick
  • Heart
That nasty stain on Shane's harness is really illuminated in the sunlight. I can't believe he wears that thing to upscale restaurants (what an unappetizing sight) and to his own "weddings". If Hannah actually does have diarrhea (rock out with your crotch out, Hannah - real classy shot), it looks like she wiped her ass on his harness. These two are such slobs.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The glasses are too big for his face and are not flattering at all. Where did those screenshots come from?

Reactions: 8
1639708338583.png

If they can get a 1.8 million dollar mansion and go on expensive dates and vacations, why can't they replace his filthy harness and stained yellow towel? Do none of them notice the filth? Shane reminds me of the character Pig Pen from Charlie Brown.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 928907
If they can get a 1.8 million dollar mansion and go on expensive dates and vacations, why can't they replace his filthy harness and stained yellow towel? Do none of them notice the filth? Shane reminds me of the character Pig Pen from Charlie Brown.
Yeah those harnesses wash in the machine - she literally has an ad on Instagram sponsored by washing powder - the harness is quick dry fabric too - would be dry in 15. They have loads of money to buy spares to have when one in wash anyway. There’s no practicality to their lives . He’s a YouTuber too supposedly advocating for disability he should at the bare minimum have a clean harness

ughh 🤢 what even is that in it - mold? Dirt ?

Attachments

• Sick
Yeah those harnesses wash in the machine - she literally has an ad on Instagram sponsored by washing powder - the harness is quick dry fabric too - would be dry in 15. They have loads of money to buy spares to have when one in wash anyway. There’s no practicality to their lives . He’s a YouTuber too supposedly advocating for disability he should at the bare minimum have a clean harness

It’s definitely tit

• Haha
  • Sick
That nasty stain on Shane's harness is really illuminated in the sunlight. I can't believe he wears that thing to upscale restaurants (what an unappetizing sight) and to his own "weddings". If Hannah actually does have diarrhea (rock out with your crotch out, Hannah - real classy shot), it looks like she wiped her ass on his harness. These two are such slobs.
What is with that ugly ass green coat she's been pictured wearing? She has no taste in clothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is interesting. Its a video showing hannah claiming to be reluctant to go on camera and saying she didn't have a yotube before she met Shane. The rest of the video proves otherwise!

• Angry
Reactions: 14

It looks like my kids carseats do before a wash, after my genius brain gives toddlers chocolate in the car 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
This is interesting. Its a video showing hannah claiming to be reluctant to go on camera and saying she didn't have a yotube before she met Shane. The rest of the video proves otherwise!

ughhhhh so far fetched what a load of BS his production teams had been trying for years first with Shannon the. With Anna these “all American blonde cheerleading typed girls”

I find it impossible to believe they display that grubby filthy harness yup Shane can’t wash it himself really shows how little the flashy youtube game obsessed people care tbh

her parading around in those trash cheap throwaway fast fashion while he has one single filthy harness and it’s not even a fashion accessory it’sbasically a life vest so he doesn’t fall out of his chair

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
imagine hugging shane and smelling that harness.

maybe it is dirty due to him "spotting and hunting crocs". another thing that makes me cringe, the whole crocodile thing with an australian accent. all their fans kiss his ass because "shane the croc hunter* is so funny. he has such a great accent!

please stop the fuckery people. if shane did that tit in my presence I would tell him to stop.

edit: people love his singing too lmao

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Does anyone get bothered by Hannah saying “Oh my god” in practically every video? I was brought up not to say this phrase.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone get bothered by Hannah saying “Oh my god” in practically every video? I was brought up not to say this phrase.
I also noticed that Hannah sensors herself by saying "What the heck" instead of "What the hell!" but doesn't do that with "Oh my God". Both phrases don't really add much to S and G's boring conversations and are pretty repetitive in all of their videos. I just find Hannah to be incredibly annoying in general though- she lacks variety in her vocabulary and says "like" constantly which shows me that her parents never really listened to correct her words growing up or encouraged her to speak more succinctly when telling a story.

Reactions: 8
They are both very inarticulate, although they fancy themselves as brilliant minded. The amount of times they repeat dull filler words such as "like" and "oh my god" throughout their bumbling, uncaptivating "storytelling" is astounding for a college educated person and an author. They are cunning/conniving (especially Shane), but not intelligent.

That hideous harness is beyond redemption. It is embedded with whatever bodily fluids and other assorted gunk he has gotten on it over the years. It needs to be trashed and replaced. I find it funny how snotty and condescending he is, as if he is royalty, but presents himself like emaciated homeless pauper - soiled harness, ghetto ass wheelchair with his gross ratty yellow towel and duct tape (I've NEVER seen anyone, let alone a "successful author"/millionaire, use duct tape on their wheelchair) those shoddy brown/yellow clown shoes he's been wearing lately, 80's ped0 glasses, stank teeth...I could go on and on! Going to fancy restaurants and Hollywood events looking like bums...smdh...they both need to get a damn stylist already.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder why they don't have a stylist? Maybe that's out of their price range. But I'm sure his "charity" would pay for it. No video yesterday.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.