Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh his followers are so weird. I replied to someone who told them there is no perfect time to get pregnant.
all kinds of experts in the YT comment section, if you need a penis expert just scan the YT comment section!

also, the boomer generation gets a lot of backlash (sometimes it is justified), however at least the boomers knew what gender they had compared to my generation. just wanted to add this random thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate that thumbnail!!! She's wearing the "basic witch" trifecta: leggings as pants, mid-calf Ugg boots and an oversized sweater. Such a horrible pose too- looks like a greyhound dog lifting its leg to piss.
She absafknlutley LOVES herself ! Most of her facial expressions she looks completely deranged and evil ! Shane obviously loves her and would probably die without her now but I fear he will die with her , sooner than expected. She reminds me of every evil Disney character ever created except she sees herself as the perfect princess. Her eyes alone freak me out ! There’s a whole lot of cruel intent going on behind them imo , as I’ve said before if I was Shane I’d be VERY scared 😬

If she wanted to she could swallow him whole 😂
Don’t worry Shane she’s not putting arsenic in your food, don’t look so worried. 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So their last video they went on a "romantic date" to a restaurant and then to Macy's. Hannah was wearing a mask in the store, I didn't know masks were still required in Minnesota yet Shane wasn't. If anyone should be wearing a mask, it's Shane.

She absafknlutley LOVES herself ! Most of her facial expressions she looks completely deranged and evil ! Shane obviously loves her and would probably die without her now but I fear he will die with her , sooner than expected. She reminds me of every evil Disney character ever created except she sees herself as the perfect princess. Her eyes alone freak me out ! There’s a whole lot of cruel intent going on behind them imo , as I’ve said before if I was Shane I’d be VERY scared 😬

If she wanted to she could swallow him whole 😂
Don’t worry Shane she’s not putting arsenic in your food, don’t look so worried. 😆
Who cooks dinner in their sports bra especially with her mom and dad living in the same house?🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Who cooks dinner in their sports bra especially with her mom and dad living in the same house?🤣🤣🤣
👏 exactly !

The kind of person that somehow makes it possible to get her full on arse in almost every video ! In some cases just stands infront of the camera ‘ accidentally ‘ obscuring everything and everyone in shot !
Silly girl , she’s so careless ! It can’t possibly be on purpose can it ?! 🤫😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
1639614233128.png
1639614273251.png

They're at a fancy restaurant called RH Rooftop restaurant in Edina, Minnesota and are completely underdressed in what look to be $5 Old Navy fleece sweaters and are understandably seated at the Boo Radley dimly lit corner by the door. All of the other patrons of the restaurant are elegantly dressed in suits or dresses and this hideous rag tag duo is ruining the experience of other diners acting like teenagers vlogging a fancy dinner 😖 . The menu has obscene prices- look at these damn salads devoid of meat for $18!!!! There are bottles of wine at that restaurant priced at $395 :eek:. And what do they do?! This grifting, talentless, homely looking couple pans over their opulent meals very slowly as if I wanted a slow-motion view of their completely undeserved wealth. I've got news for S and G- fancy or affordable meals- take your pick, they all come out of your ass the next day 😄!!! I went to culinary school, I know all about the mark ups for pricing in restaurants and I feel it's much more rewarding to buy on sale cuts of meat, on sale fruits/vegetables and cook something delicious at home for a fraction of the price. Screw these two!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am trying to catch up on their videos. just watched the one where he gets a new wheelchair.
Right off the bat I notice Hannah is really forcing herself to sound excited, that was blatantly obvious to me. it looks like she wants to get the vlogging and ass-kissing over with, so she can relax in the mcmansion to get drilled by strapped-on meredith.

see below some funny, brutal and bullshit disability advocacy comments.

View attachment 926894View attachment 926895
They're at a fancy restaurant called RH Rooftop restaurant in Edina, Minnesota and are completely underdressed in what look to be $5 Old Navy fleece sweaters and are understandably seated at the Boo Radley dimly lit corner by the door. All of the other patrons of the restaurant are elegantly dressed in suits or dresses and this hideous rag tag duo is ruining the experience of other diners acting like teenagers vlogging a fancy dinner 😖 . The menu has obscene prices- look at these damn salads devoid of meat for $18!!!! There are bottles of wine at that restaurant priced at $395 :eek:. And what do they do?! This grifting, talentless, homely looking couple pans over their opulent meals very slowly as if I wanted a slow-motion view of their completely undeserved wealth. I've got news for S and G- fancy or affordable meals- take your pick, they all come out of your ass the next day 😄!!! I went to culinary school, I know all about the mark ups for pricing in restaurants and I feel it's much more rewarding to buy on sale cuts of meat, on sale fruits/vegetables and cook something delicious at home for a fraction of the price. Screw these two!
that is a beautiful post. I agree with your take on home-cooked meals and overinflation of pricing. 20 usd for some vegetable slices? brutal.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@SmallWonder - you perfectly worded everything I was thinking, right down to their homely (exact word I thought!) rubbish appearances! 🙌 They have no shame or class and deserved to be seated in the utility room.

Shane's 1980s sexual predator glasses age him in a bad way - creepy af.

I didn't see anything romantic about their "date". Just two frumpy dumps completely out of place in a high end restaurant, then some low end shopping afterwards. Swoon.

Editing to add: the screenshot with her making a sandwich in a sports bra was at their previous home, but it seems like she believes sports bras and bramis are proper blouses, leggings are pants, and cheap, oversized sweaters are fancy attire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

This host is an absolute ass kisser to S and G and listen to these clowns in the audience clapping and eating up all of this nonsense! Ridiculous!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

This host is an absolute ass kisser to S and G and listen to these clowns in the audience clapping and eating up all of this nonsense! Ridiculous!
What a bunch of saps. The all-female, masked-up, socially-distanced, clapping seals in the audience say it all.

• Haha
So in the latest video they have got the formula. If you fast forward a bunch thru their fancy meal and shopping spree Shane does his “ending” and it forces viewer to actually watch to the end to keep their view count up. It’s very formulaic someone is producing all this stuff someone who knows tech and algorithm.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What a bunch of saps. The all-female, masked-up, socially-distanced, clapping seals in the audience say it all.
Such impressionable saps! hahaha they are masked clapping seals :ROFLMAO:!!! This mask mandate is getting ridiculous- I went to my gynecologist for a standard annual exam and I was instructed to undress and lie down on the exam bed in nothing but a mask!! It's like I'm living in an episode of The Twilight Zone :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I am trying to catch up on their videos. just watched the one where he gets a new wheelchair.
Right off the bat I notice Hannah is really forcing herself to sound excited, that was blatantly obvious to me. it looks like she wants to get the vlogging and ass-kissing over with, so she can relax in the mcmansion to get drilled by strapped-on meredith.

see below some funny, brutal and bullshit disability advocacy comments.

that is a beautiful post. I agree with your take on home-cooked meals and overinflation of pricing. 20 usd for some vegetable slices? brutal.
Love your drawn in/stamped in comments @msc student. Hahaha! And I hate myself for laughing at the "last wheelchair comment."

On second thought I don't hate myself for it. They want to be treated like every other non-disabled youtube/Instagram channel putting themselves out there for all the world to see? I'm simply giving them their wish.

• Heart
So in the latest video they have got the formula. If you fast forward a bunch thru their fancy meal and shopping spree Shane does his “ending” and it forces viewer to actually watch to the end to keep their view count up. It’s very formulaic someone is producing all this stuff someone who knows tech and algorithm.
You think it might be a production crew, like the ones who did that cooking show with Shane and Shannon? If that's the case, it kind of makes sense. They want their own show.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Funny how he pulled that trick after someone here very recently mentioned that it has a more negative impact on their algorithms/visibility if people peace out halfway through than if they fully watched it and disliked it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Where were all of the other shoppers at Macy’s? I’ve (unfortunately) been there twice in the last week and the hoards of angry, desperate Christmas shoppers gave me a panic attack and I had to find an exit just so I could breathe fresh air. There’s no way in hell that video was shot recently unless they are gaining access after closing time.

Hannah told Shane she was going to yell at him for his lack of jacket but she was just impressed that he was wearing a long sleeved shirt. Number one: you dressed him, dumbass. Number two: I thought you were his wife, not his mother? Oops, sorry. We aren’t supposed to look for discrepancies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@SmallWonder - you perfectly worded everything I was thinking, right down to their homely (exact word I thought!) rubbish appearances! 🙌 They have no shame or class and deserved to be seated in the utility room.

Shane's 1980s sexual predator glasses age him in a bad way - creepy af.

I didn't see anything romantic about their "date". Just two frumpy dumps completely out of place in a high end restaurant, then some low end shopping afterwards. Swoon.

Editing to add: the screenshot with her making a sandwich in a sports bra was at their previous home, but it seems like she believes sports bras and bramis are proper blouses, leggings are pants, and cheap, oversized sweaters are fancy attire.
Hahaha glad we're on the same page! Homely is one of my favorite words to describe them- and I laughed big time when you said that they deserved to be seated in a utility room :ROFLMAO:! Let's put Shane right by the broomsticks- he'll fit right in!

• Haha
I love how they act as if he had any independence in his daily activities, did he refuse a coat?

• Haha
  • Sick
[/QUOTE]
Thank you, MSC Student! Home cooked meals are the way to go- I made beef rouladen a while back for a fraction of the price that S and G got it for at a restaurant and tonight, I'm making garlic herb rubbed pork loin, a baked potato and a side of honey glazed carrots.

• Heart
That sounds delicious!!! And they add too much salt, butter and sugar to restaurant meals anyway. But I imagine it's the only time she gets a break from hello fresh lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.