Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that we have seen the cavernous basement, the purchase of that house really infuriates me to no end. The house was obviously bought with Shane's demise in mind. Why else would they buy a multilevel home that Shane only has access to on one floor? Now that he has a new wheelchair, the old one should go downstairs so that Shane has access to at least two levels and hefty Hannah can carry him up and down a few steps to the wheelchair.
It has an upper level too that has that balcony that sits above the pool. Completely inaccessible and they've only put an unsafe ramp in outside.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It has an upper level too that has that balcony that sits above the pool. Completely inaccessible and they've only put an unsafe ramp in outside.
Did you catch a glimpse of that snow-covered ramp in the video when they were going to pick up Shane's SO glasses? That is apparently his only access to the back yard and patio. While no one's going to be jumping in the pool when there's snow, but still. It appears he really is stuck on one level of the McMansion.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did you catch a glimpse of that snow-covered ramp in the video when they were going to pick up Shane's SO glasses? That is apparently his only access to the back yard and patio. While no one's going to be jumping in the pool when there's snow, but still. It appears he really is stuck on one level of the McMansion.
Very interesting observation. So the mansion must belong more to Mom and dad and Hannah than Shane as why would he purchase a house he can’t access. I guess she couldn’t live alone w him either

• Angry
Reactions: 11
As much as I dislike Hannah that last video just made me a little sad, watching her struggle up and down the stairs with the tree as Shane barks 'witticisms' at her. This is the reality of this life she has chosen for herself - a life of no support. Tyre blown out? No support. Need a lift home after a night out with your friends? No support. Need help carrying all that shopping? No support. Etc etc.

I'm single and the moment and live alone after spending most of last year caring for my mum who unfortunately died of cancer, and I know how much these tiny things add up. That feeling of having to constantly face these perhaps small things, but it adds up. This won't be my life forever, but to think Hannah has chosen a relationship that's as close to doing everything on your own as you get just makes me a little sad. I know she's insistent that she's likes it like this, but I'm sure one day in the future, no matter how much she insists otherwise, something will happen to make her wish she had her equal as her partner. I can't get my head around how her parents are on board with all this. If this was my daughter I would move heaven and earth to get her out of that situation - even if it meant refusing to help with his care and not move in with them to force her to confront the difficult realities of caring for him. Its better than the alternative.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As much as I dislike Hannah that last video just made me a little sad, watching her struggle up and down the stairs with the tree as Shane barks 'witticisms' at her. This is the reality of this life she has chosen for herself - a life of no support. Tyre blown out? No support. Need a lift home after a night out with your friends? No support. Need help carrying all that shopping? No support. Etc etc.

I'm single and the moment and live alone after spending most of last year caring for my mum who unfortunately died of cancer, and I know how much these tiny things add up. That feeling of having to constantly face these perhaps small things, but it adds up. This won't be my life forever, but to think Hannah has chosen a relationship that's as close to doing everything on your own as you get just makes me a little sad. I know she's insistent that she's likes it like this, but I'm sure one day in the future, no matter how much she insists otherwise, something will happen to make her wish she had her equal as her partner. I can't get my head around how her parents are on board with all this. If this was my daughter I would move heaven and earth to get her out of that situation - even if it meant refusing to help with his care and not move in with them to force her to confront the difficult realities of caring for him. Its better than the alternative.
It’s all staged don’t worry about her she’s laughing to the bank. Real caregivers are what you described in your post.

• Heart

Sorry for you’re loss lovely sending hugs everything you’ve said is spot on one day she will resent Shane I think the cracks are already beginning to show tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
may have to start watching some of their latest videos again. curious about her mental health and how big the mcmansion artefact is.
hannah is strong, independent, hates men and the patriarchy. no need to feel bad for such a powerwoman.

edit: need to drop some comments again in their comment section. let's see who gets triggered. or should I stick to semen preservation of the perfect specimen, shane?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Hugs. So sorry about your mum. Lost my mum the same way and now living on my own. Please know that others are thinking of you. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As much as they love responding to people who call them out, it's telling they never respond to BB. Maybe they don't want to help his views or maybe it's because a lot of his points are valid. Probably a little of both. There's definitely some truth to what he says about them.
That title is sure to trigger the hell out of Hannah 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think someone on here should break down their 98 hour work week.
Are they working 14 hours a day/7 day a week
Or
19.6 hours a day 5 days a week?
The first option gives them 10 hours in a 24 hour period to sleep and do chores. The second option gives them 4.4 hours a night to sleep/5 days a week and then the weekend.
And yet, I only ever see them sitting around or talking about sitting around. Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As much as they love responding to people who call them out, it's telling they never respond to BB. Maybe they don't want to help his views or maybe it's because a lot of his points are valid. Probably a little of both. There's definitely some truth to what he says about them.
That title is sure to trigger the hell out of Hannah 🤣
He had some good points but it looked like he had snorted something by his nostrils either that or he had a big bogey and it’s all I could focus on 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I think someone on here should break down their 98 hour work week.
Are they working 14 hours a day/7 day a week
Or
19.6 hours a day 5 days a week?
The first option gives them 10 hours in a 24 hour period to sleep and do chores. The second option gives them 4.4 hours a night to sleep/5 days a week and then the weekend.
And yet, I only ever see them sitting around or talking about sitting around. Strange.
Nothing to break down with that obvious load of crap claim of theirs. The most work either of them do is scripting their giant commercials aka videos. Most of them are so terribly boring I cant imagine they put much time into it.
He had some good points but it looked like he had snorted something by his nostrils either that or he had a big bogey and it’s all I could focus on 😂🤢
The most obvious point being their lack of chemistry. Thats clear as day for all to see. As well as Hannah being a pampered, fragile little brat that gets offended by everything.

A good indicator of how much you HATE or should I say dislike 😏 someone is how grossed out you get at their image and this thumbnail makes me wish she fell flat on her face ! 😕 anything less is a let down ! Stupid attention hungry ho ho HO ! 😑
I hate that thumbnail!!! She's wearing the "basic witch" trifecta: leggings as pants, mid-calf Ugg boots and an oversized sweater. Such a horrible pose too- looks like a greyhound dog lifting its leg to piss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a little surprised they didn't show Shane hanging an ornament on the tree using his Jaco arm. The novelty of that $50,000 toy certainly wore off quickly, didn't it? The only reason they attach it to his chair now is because so many people asked about it (and criticized them for not using it after insisting it would transform Shane's life). I've not seen him actually USE it since he first got it.

ETA: I forgot about the stupid video about the contaminated Poppables... which I don't believe he's tossing back with any regularity. I can only imagine he has to let a small piece of one dissolve in his mouth if he can swallow it at all. They never SHOWED him eating one, just aiming it at his mouth. I got only a short way into that video and haven't watched more than a minute or two of their recent ones because they're just so blamed stupid and silly. Shane, you are NOT funny!

As well as Hannah being a pampered, fragile little brat that gets offended by everything.
Hannah is your classic SJW "snowflake" and a "Karen."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.