Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree. I have more words for this but I don't want to go off on a tangent πŸ˜‚ Not sure what's going on in the bottom right pic (looks normal?) but I am certain not "all" aspire to be romantically involved with a child sized, severely disabled goblin boy or a friggin' pregnant man/birthing person/whatever. Are they better people than me because I am comfortable with my femininity and married to a very masculine man (newsflash: masculinity is not inherently "toxic")? πŸ˜‚ Please. They can do them, but I don't understand society's current idealization of the more-beta-than-beta male.
What state in the USA did you find your masculine husband in? I'm willing to relocate to find something similar :LOL:! I want a man who is intelligent, laid back, candid in conversation/humor, who can open doors for me, split a meat lovers pizza, shoot some pool and be able to lift me into his arms. I'm incredibly feminine, but I also love to do boxing, weightlifting, occasional target shooting and cooking different cuts of meat- I feel as a girl, much more macho than most guys these days in some of my hobbies. The dating apps these days are chockfull of socially inept, hyper PC guys who do the bare minimum of coffee dates or walks and would rather pay large sums to jerk off to Only Fans webcam girls than put the effort into truly romancing, protecting, treasuring and getting to know a woman. Sorry for my rant! πŸ˜… Not all men are bad and my future husband is out there, but it might take me longer to find him! πŸ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 13
don't doubt yourself, you are perfectly healthy. the emasculation of men and third-wave feminism are worse than the corona-virus.
nothing wrong in being comfortable with the gender you are which is dependent on xy/xx chromosomes. nothing wrong with a man being masculine and a female being feminine.
the fact that some people question these things and want to change biology, truly shows how mentally ill some people are.

I hope hannah has a complete breakdown (normally I wouldn't wish that upon anyone) and consequently spills the beans about her fake relationship with shane and what a horrible little fucker he is.

cheers
1639510602744.png

I know which man I find more appealing ❀ 🍸🍸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyway...I was on YouTube and one of their old videos popped up about Hannah going off birth control, that was a year ago, so obviously this isn't going to happen. The comments are brutal if you look at the newest ones, apparently they don't go through their old videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyway...I was on YouTube and one of their old videos popped up about Hannah going off birth control, that was a year ago, so obviously this isn't going to happen. The comments are brutal if you look at the newest ones, apparently they don't go through their old videos.
Going to read them now. Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's like everyone is supposed to forget that they were going to have a baby? I mean if they aren't or can't, fine, but don't do "pregnancy scare" videos if you aren't even trying. And now they are more into their "acting careers"

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe they did get pregnant, didn't tell anyone and got an abortion? Ya never know. They are young and maybe don't want to settle down with Shane Jrs and Shanettes just yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Lets not entertain the possibility of physically impossible feats.

Good grief their latest video. It showed their massive 7 or 8 room basement and the whole damn thing looks unused aside from a little storage. What a waste.

• Wow
  • Heart
What state in the USA did you find your masculine husband in? I'm willing to relocate to find something similar :LOL:! I want a man who is intelligent, laid back, candid in conversation/humor, who can open doors for me, split a meat lovers pizza, shoot some pool and be able to lift me into his arms. I'm incredibly feminine, but I also love to do boxing, weightlifting, occasional target shooting and cooking different cuts of meat- I feel as a girl, much more macho than most guys these days in some of my hobbies. The dating apps these days are chockfull of socially inept, hyper PC guys who do the bare minimum of coffee dates or walks and would rather pay large sums to jerk off to Only Fans webcam girls than put the effort into truly romancing, protecting, treasuring and getting to know a woman. Sorry for my rant! πŸ˜… Not all men are bad and my future husband is out there, but it might take me longer to find him! πŸ˜„
I'm American and am dating a Brit (having otherwise given up on dating American men), so don't get your hopes up too much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Haha @SmallWonder ! I live in Canada, and thankfully met my husband in 2006 before all this woke bullshit made the west go sideways. I had briefly experienced emotionally unavailable asses and duck boys before meeting him (and he is the opposite of all that), but never once encountered all the identity politics and emasculation that is being indoctrinated into society today. I think there may still good ones hidden out there, though, and you have high enough standards to not waste your time on anything less!

Ya never know.
Yes, we do know. Any rational person knows that the notion of them actually being capable of having sex and getting pregnant is a fallacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet she really isn't on birth control unless it's to help with periods or something else but she doesn't need to worry about being pregnant from Shane

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nope, they are having crazy sex all the time guys! That aside, I just think it's weird that they dropped it after being so hot on it and doing the genetic testing, which was probably expensive!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lets not entertain the possibility of physically impossible feats.

Good grief their latest video. It showed their massive 7 or 8 room basement and the whole damn thing looks unused aside from a little storage. What a waste.
All those windows upstairs look nice but I wonder how much heat escapes from them and why they have no blinds or curtains

• Wow
Haha @SmallWonder ! I live in Canada, and thankfully met my husband in 2006 before all this woke bullshit made the west go sideways. I had briefly experienced emotionally unavailable asses and duck boys before meeting him (and he is the opposite of all that), but never once encountered all the identity politics and emasculation that is being indoctrinated into society today. I think there may still good ones hidden out there, though, and you have high enough standards to not waste your time on anything less!

Yes, we do know. Any rational person knows that the notion of them actually being capable of having sex and getting pregnant is a fallacy.
trust me, there are plenty of good strong men out there. the problem is that this group of men (including myself) can't speak up against wokeness. if we are too masculine, we are toxic.
real men are out there, but they are silent. this will not end good.

View attachment 924640
View attachment 924645

These two comments are my favorites so far on that birth control video!
I am happy other people are calling them out. their comments will get deleted, most likely.
View attachment 924473
I know which man I find more appealing ❀ 🍸🍸
if women collectively start shaming men like this, maybe a change can be initiated. sadly, I think society already spiralled down too severe and it is too late to reverse the damage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Now that we have seen the cavernous basement, the purchase of that house really infuriates me to no end. The house was obviously bought with Shane's demise in mind. Why else would they buy a multilevel home that Shane only has access to on one floor? Now that he has a new wheelchair, the old one should go downstairs so that Shane has access to at least two levels and hefty Hannah can carry him up and down a few steps to the wheelchair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.