Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask her how many severely disabled guys she's dated. You could also ask if she knows any real couples that faked a wedding ceremony. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't get why people defend them? Like what do you gain by being loyal? We should all question this relationship, it's not that he's disabled, it's that it reeks of manipulation

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hannah is at it again with her false equivalences in that ridiculous burnout video. She really compared her and Shane's chosen career paths as ~Youtube influencers~ to a child's compulsory attendance in school. Apparently suggesting a new career path to Spermy and Chubs is a form of victim blaming.

Absolutely none of the "mean" or "unfair" comments that Hannah said she received were even remotely mean or unfair. People told her to get over the speeding ticket. She said some embarrassing things and people called her out on it. How did she have no idea about traffic enforcement cameras anyway? Traffic enforcement cameras have been around for years. Google says the first speed traffic camera was introduced in the early 1980s.

It's also extremely manipulative of Hannah to claim that she speaks to their subscribers in the same way she does her close friends. Especially when in the next breath she laughs about actively avoiding reading the comments. She's trying to convince their subscribers they're in a position of privilege to be able to see this unfiltered (ugly, entitled, bratty, narcissistic) side of her. When she spins it like this, suddenly Hannah becomes the victim again.
Really great points! She is a perpetual victim.

Hannah said to suggest that YouTube influencers should accept criticism as a consequence of choosing to live one’s life in front of a camera would be the same as telling a bullied kid that they should just not go to school. Say WHAT?! It just shows how skewed their thinking is!

• Haha
without context hannah looks like a pedophile/creepy witch/way too comfortable mother-with son in this picture.
just my two cents!
This is so accurate. It's exactly what's been bothering me about seeing them like that. She looks so old for her age and he looks 7 so they really appear to be mother and son. It really confirms to me that she's after some sort of fetish lifestyle, where she seeks out someone who appears and functions like a child. There's something called "ABDL" (don't look it up, it's disgusting) where adults act and dress like literal children, wear diapers, drink from bottles etc as a fetish. They insist it's fine because everyone involved is of age but come on... why would someone want their partner to dress up like an infant and behave like one if they're ok in the head? Hannah absolutely has to have this fetish. If she had just "naturally" fallen in love with Shane by meeting him in class after getting to know him or something then it would be so much more believable that their relationship is real and grounded in a healthy way, but the fact that she actively sought him out after seeing a video about his disability (literally called "my last days" which implies he is dying) says A LOT.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
1639441283995.png

Shane has new glasses- they look incredibly dated. The thin wire frames age him too much and the round shape feminizes his face. They've got to knock off the thinning hair side-part Leave it to Beaver comb over haircut too. His glasses remind me of the dowdy round wire glasses Mary was given when she was going blind on "Little House on the Prairie"!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet he thinks he looks like a hunky intellectual, but he's more like your stereotypical nerdy poindexter from an 80s movie or sitcom. Terribly unflattering but all their grifting cannot buy style.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 922997
Shane has new glasses- they look incredibly dated. The thin wire frames age him too much and the round shape feminizes his face. They've got to knock off the thinning hair side-part Leave it to Beaver comb over haircut too. His glasses remind me of the dowdy round wire glasses Mary was given when she was going blind on "Little House on the Prairie"!
I can't believe she drove in the snow to get the glasses. Does Shane need them that bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looked 100 times better in the black rectangular frames. His long thin face needs the horizontal balance. I can’t believe they were at lens crafters, home of 1000 frames, and that’s what they picked!

I can't stand the comments, they are so gross...they really must work fast to get the negative ones deleted

Reactions: 7
View attachment 922997
He wants to be an handsome hipster type so bad! But, unfortunately due to his build and condition he just looks like a child playing 'grown up' in his Dad's clothes. Sorry Shane, but you will never look mature and distinguished.

• Haha
Definitely the hipster thing...the stupid beanie hat, he's a "writer". It all fits.
Very unsuitable for him. I imagine he'd just look like a Where's Waldo ventriloquist dummy with those goofy round glasses and beanie. He has fancied himself a "skater boi" too, but his attempts to fit into any type of hip subculture falls flat, like his crappy jokes.

• Haha
this picture summarizes perfectly what is wrong in society today.
I totally agree. I have more words for this but I don't want to go off on a tangent 😂 Not sure what's going on in the bottom right pic (looks normal?) but I am certain not "all" aspire to be romantically involved with a child sized, severely disabled goblin boy or a friggin' pregnant man/birthing person/whatever. Are they better people than me because I am comfortable with my femininity and married to a very masculine man (newsflash: masculinity is not inherently "toxic")? 😂 Please. They can do them, but I don't understand society's current idealization of the more-beta-than-beta male.

• Heart
The "pussification" of America...as George Carlin said. He sure did call it. A shame he's not around to deliver a dose of comedy gold regarding the current state of society.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I totally agree. I have more words for this but I don't want to go off on a tangent 😂 Not sure what's going on in the bottom right pic (looks normal?) but I am certain not "all" aspire to be romantically involved with a child sized, severely disabled goblin boy or a friggin' pregnant man/birthing person/whatever. Are they better people than me because I am comfortable with my femininity and married to a very masculine man (newsflash: masculinity is not inherently "toxic")? 😂 Please. They can do them, but I don't understand society's current idealization of the more-beta-than-beta male.
don't doubt yourself, you are perfectly healthy. the emasculation of men and third-wave feminism are worse than the corona-virus.
nothing wrong in being comfortable with the gender you are which is dependent on xy/xx chromosomes. nothing wrong with a man being masculine and a female being feminine.
the fact that some people question these things and want to change biology, truly shows how mentally ill some people are.

I hope hannah has a complete breakdown (normally I wouldn't wish that upon anyone) and consequently spills the beans about her fake relationship with shane and what a horrible little fucker he is.

cheers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.