Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think they met on a Devotee dating site. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

EDIT: Btw they don't need to find a way to hide extra income. They've got an NFP. That's the best tax haven you can get apart from starting your own church.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It seems like she'd be tempted to lock him in a broom closet for the rest of her sad birthday just to get some respite from his stream of annoying gurgly chatter. How many videos in a row now has she been irritated/pissy/exasperated/snippy? 3 or 4? Not a good Vlogmas vibe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It seems like she'd be tempted to lock him in a broom closet for the rest of her sad birthday just to get some respite from his stream of annoying gurgly chatter. How many videos in a row now has she been irritated/pissy/exasperated/snippy? 3 or 4? Not a good Vlogmas vibe.
She didn’t even attempt to hide her hatred of him in her birthday video 🤣 it looked like such a fun fun day!! Not!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And when someone suggests that she get a respite worker she says she would " miss him too much". Probably because she is not doing much of the caregiving and their secret would be revealed.

Reactions: 9
Even the humpiest of their leg humpers must be turned off by Hannah's entitlement, whining and blaming. What a miserable cow. A few years ago, I got caught for speeding and I am NOT a lead foot but I was in one of those odd speed zones. The nice policeman gave me the ticket that I deserved and I paid it. I told my friends and colleagues about my ticket and none of them said that I didn't deserve it, like Hannah's phantom "friends". The only thing they asked was why I didn't badge the nice policeman. My response was that #1, I'm not a twit who would put a fellow officer in a position and #2, I was speeding and it was a righteous charge.

I have to say that one of the many things that annoys the heck out of me is that gourmet sized kitchen. For some reason, seeing them in that kitchen really angers me. I think it is because Shane, who really paid for that house, can't enjoy a well prepared meal and the other numbskulls have no idea how to cook or appreciate a good kitchen. I can't stand those cretins.

• Heart
can confirm the patreon requests. it was covered earlier in one of the threads.
the patreon categories are vague; some services s&g offer have an ambiguous description on patreon.
long story short, the patreon allows for anonymous messaging and financial transactions (i.e. requests to do x, y, z).

that is why it is highly suspicious when hannah shows her ass for 10 minutes while shane supposedly gets his chair fitted.

or the smaller "innocent" stuff:
- hannah lifting and carrying"baby shane"

-them having weird cuddle routines and making thumbnails of them kissing/spooning/in the shower etc.

you guys have to realize that in the fetish realm, people pay BIG money for things we find freaky and disgusting.

example: arab/dubai guys scout instagram "models" and fly them over for a few days and spend 12K on a girl. in exchange they tit on her and in her mouth and let her jerk off their camel. yes, this happens a LOT with those innocent IG models. if you see them flexing in dubai, you know what's up (google: dubai porta potties).

EDIT: the IG models get paid to have sex with underage kids too, for example someone's cousin. the crazy thing is that the models confirm they will do these acts before coming to Dubai, by videotaping a consent and terms and agreements video before leaving their home country.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
msc said:
while shane supposedly gets his chair fitted
What do you think actually happened? You don't think he is getting a new chair with customization like that or they hired actors to play fitters or? I thought it was cut and dry that Hannah had her behind in the camera while that was happening so I am curious what your thoughts are.
and 😳 to the rest of that, but I am also not surprised given the odd Asian foreigners I see in comments.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just feel like they’re really scraping the barrel these days . A whole video of her saying she’s over it all. A birthday interview 26 questions with someone who is unrealistically portrayed as a caregiver wife who is neither of these things .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These last few videos actually make me fe bad for Shane, particularly the 'hannah is burnt out' one. You can see that he knows she is losing it in a very public way, but he feel he has to play the role of supportive boyfriend, despite allowing her to lash out not being in either of their best interests. I've always looked at hannah having the short end of the stick, but more and more is becoming apparent that hannah is an emotional wreck and must be an absolute nightmare to live with. Her mask has slipped, and the reality really isn't pretty at all!

• Heart
I still think they met on a Devotee dating site. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

EDIT: Btw they don't need to find a way to hide extra income. They've got an NFP. That's the best tax haven you can get apart from starting your own church.
Tilly Kister - I agree with you AGAIN! (Great minds think alike......😂) No, seriously, all the missing pieces of the puzzle came together with the mention of a Devotee dating site. Hannah, in her own words during the Special Books guy interview, stated: "I thought my letter was very professional." Maybe it was "e-mail" instead of "letter." But she DID use the word "professional" before adding a "PS I think you're cute." This. OMG. At the time I thought, "That was odd. Sounds like she was applying for a job." That's exactly what she was doing. She IS being financially reimbursed for this and has been from Day One. She gets to fulfill her devotee needs and he gets to have an arm-candy "wife." Win-win.
And both families know. My heart breaks for Shane's mom.
This would explain so much, including why Shane's basic medical needs are not being met.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
When I first joined this forum, I mentioned that their "first date" seemed more like a job interview with his "bingo card" of caregiving activities for her to fulfill (of course, like any other adult male 😂). I believe it was exactly that. Whether or not Hannah has devotee tendencies, I fully believe this was a collaboration by both parties, especially businesswoman Liz and attention hungry Jon. When they regurgitate their "how we met" story now, she brushes off the "I think you're cute" part of the email when Shane brings it up. I doubt that was even a part of her "professional" message to him - just a story.

I don't feel bad for either of them. They are both in full control of driving this crazy, scammy train. Now that it is derailing, they are cracking where they are most fragile - Hannah's mental health and Shane's physical health. They are bringing it on themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that I'm right on my theory about a future S and G video being for StyleLikeU- they've showcased people with disabilities before and it seems like that would be one of the only possible things S and G are alluding to by saying they're taking most of their clothes off on camera for an interview next week. It's just a complete guess on my part, so sorry ahead of time if I am incorrect. I only found the channel since I'm a big fan of the supermodel Paulina Porizkova's take on aging gracefully in the modeling industry and the side bar on YouTube recommended her interview for the StyLikeU channel.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think that I'm right on my theory about a future S and G video being for StyleLikeU- they've showcased people with disabilities before and it seems like that would be one of the only possible things S and G are alluding to by saying they're taking most of their clothes off on camera for an interview next week. It's just a complete guess on my part, so sorry ahead of time if I am incorrect. I only found the channel since I'm a big fan of the supermodel Paulina Porizkova's take on aging gracefully in the modeling industry and the side bar on YouTube recommended her interview for the StyLikeU channel.
Interesting. I can't see Hannah getting vulnerable about any real struggles besides ranting about how ableist the public is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As long as we don't have to see Shane naked again. Of course Hannah would want to do it though!

• Sick
If they do I assume Shane will wear the longest boxer briefs he has to cover up his thighs that have drastically withered down to the bone.

• Sad
Hannah is at it again with her false equivalences in that ridiculous burnout video. She really compared her and Shane's chosen career paths as ~Youtube influencers~ to a child's compulsory attendance in school. Apparently suggesting a new career path to Spermy and Chubs is a form of victim blaming.

Absolutely none of the "mean" or "unfair" comments that Hannah said she received were even remotely mean or unfair. People told her to get over the speeding ticket. She said some embarrassing things and people called her out on it. How did she have no idea about traffic enforcement cameras anyway? Traffic enforcement cameras have been around for years. Google says the first speed traffic camera was introduced in the early 1980s.

It's also extremely manipulative of Hannah to claim that she speaks to their subscribers in the same way she does her close friends. Especially when in the next breath she laughs about actively avoiding reading the comments. She's trying to convince their subscribers they're in a position of privilege to be able to see this unfiltered (ugly, entitled, bratty, narcissistic) side of her. When she spins it like this, suddenly Hannah becomes the victim again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These last few videos actually make me fe bad for Shane, particularly the 'hannah is burnt out' one. You can see that he knows she is losing it in a very public way, but he feel he has to play the role of supportive boyfriend, despite allowing her to lash out not being in either of their best interests. I've always looked at hannah having the short end of the stick, but more and more is becoming apparent that hannah is an emotional wreck and must be an absolute nightmare to live with. Her mask has slipped, and the reality really isn't pretty at all!
I really don’t blame her she’s burnt out now and imagine Havinf to live with shane for years he’s a jerk and annoying af

Surfing facebook today, this charming advert showed up.
I commented, and one of their deluded fans replied :rolleyes:
1639438256721.png

1639438405203.png

Apparently I'm shallow, ya'll.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.