Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah is SUUUCH a bleeping narcissist.

Actually Hannah, it's pretty normal for friends to give each other reality checks when the friend is being an entitled, whiny brat about something. Also, you're a bleeping millionaire so just shut up and pay the stupid ticket! MANY of your viewers are on disability and couldn't afford to pay even a portion of the ticket themselves.

She couldn't be more unlikable if she tried. What a delusional freak. The few "friends" she has obviously just blow smoke up her butt all day.

Grow up, Hannah!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She seems very fragile mentally and should consider retiring from YouTube in my opinion. Social media / public eye works best when the people are genuinely having fun and enjoying sharing. You can tell she’s strained and tense and is finding it all a burden!! It doesn’t make good viewing and is forced and painful.

I used that very word too and was replied to by then. I might be falling into their hands with this, but it seems a bit like hannah is cracking up. As much as I can't stand them I wouldn't want it in my conscience if she did break, so I will hang fire for a bit.
Wow she’s so loony and angry.

Hannah is SUUUCH a bleeping narcissist.

Actually Hannah, it's pretty normal for friends to give each other reality checks when the friend is being an entitled, whiny brat about something. Also, you're a bleeping millionaire so just shut up and pay the stupid ticket! MANY of your viewers are on disability and couldn't afford to pay even a portion of the ticket themselves.

She couldn't be more unlikable if she tried. What a delusional freak. The few "friends" she has obviously just blow smoke up her butt all day.

Grow up, Hannah!
I absolutely agree she’s a narcissist!!

LOVE your profile pic!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She seems very fragile mentally and should consider retiring from YouTube in my opinion. Social media / public eye works best when the people are genuinely having fun and enjoying sharing. You can tell she’s strained and tense and is finding it all a burden!! It doesn’t make good viewing and is forced and painful.

Wow she’s so loony and angry.

Hannah is mentally unstable and lacks self-awareness which leads to a negative feedback loop of her ranting angrily and being negative about something dumb and then being shocked and self-righteous when that negativity comes right back to her. She seems to think that she's entirely above criticism. The way she's responded to people about the speeding ticket is unreasonable and unhinged. She's very immature for her age. Both of them are. She has zero sense of perspective. She doesn't seem to understand that she's in a position of power over the commenters given her and Shane's youtube celebrity and relative wealth.

I also think that she's not self-aware enough to know when the SMA and caregiving stuff is draining her, so she probably thinks that everything else is the issue. All in all, their relationship is heading towards disaster since it consists of two immature, mentally unhealthy people. I truly hope she never has children since she has the emotional maturity of a child herself and is enabled by Shane and her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
interesting.

and yes, someone/something is monitoring the comments 24/7. my comments get deleted all the time if I give a little critique.

but when I said shane is the perfect specimen and that we have to preserve his semen, nobody deleted it. LOL
I remember that comment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember that comment 🤣🤣🤣
They are so delusional they took it literally 😹

Hannah is mentally unstable and lacks self-awareness which leads to a negative feedback loop of her ranting angrily and being negative about something dumb and then being shocked and self-righteous when that negativity comes right back to her. She seems to think that she's entirely above criticism. The way she's responded to people about the speeding ticket is unreasonable and unhinged. She's very immature for her age. Both of them are. She has zero sense of perspective. She doesn't seem to understand that she's in a position of power over the commenters given her and Shane's youtube celebrity and relative wealth.

I also think that she's not self-aware enough to know when the SMA and caregiving stuff is draining her, so she probably thinks that everything else is the issue. All in all, their relationship is heading towards disaster since it consists of two immature, mentally unhealthy people. I truly hope she never has children since she has the emotional maturity of a child herself and is enabled by Shane and her parents.
Agree completely, she is not mature enough for children, it would be a disaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine them having kids, how would she take care of all of them? And Shane can't do anything and he's declining fast, looking at old pics, it's super scary

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If they had kids, they would have to have that British reality TV Super Nanny make multiple house visits to tame them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thanks for the summary. I rely on them since a couple of weeks since they disgust me so much that I can't really watch them anymore.
I somehow think their house of cards will collapse soon, but I think hannah and liz have some back-up plans to secure assets.

for someone who watches their videos; does it look like shane is wearing a diaper? I think it is definitely possible he wears one, but maybe his bones pop-out in a funny way?

absolutely brutal comment, I love it. shane is delusional. any kid could beat him up. he can't please a women, except with his wit and funny jokes of course!
He can't even swallow his own spit let alone use his mouth for anything else!

• Haha
  • Sick
They have 327 Patreon subs (down from over 400 since they bought their mansion). 21 of them are "Advocacy Partners" who shell out $105 USD a MONTH (totaling $2,205/month and gross $26,460/year) to get a hand written thank you note (obviously not by Shane), a tshirt, all crappy low level "perks", and as very vaguely described "be a part of changing the widespread stigmas that surround disability". What does that even mean? It can probably be translated to funding their fancy dinners and drinks to "prove" Shane is a regular bro who just sits in a wheelchair and fetish requests.
Patreon also serves to disguise how S&G can fulfill fetish/sexually oriented requests without disclosing that publicly. How it works is that somebody on their Patreon account can privately put in a request, for example, to have Hannah lift Shane up and carry him around. If S&G fulfill that request in the next video, more money is put into their account by the person who put in the request. I also suspect that things like Hannah jumping up and down in a tight bikini, etc, are Patreon requests that they make money off of. It's a nasty way of getting around having an 'Only Fans' account while driving in more revenue. I think S&G are into it deep. Like I've said before, it's all dirty money.

There are other youtubers who do this, which is how I found out about this practice. What I'm wondering is if S&G need to disclose the money they get from fulfilling requests where they get extra money in addition to the basic Patreon fees. Like a private, personal donation that goes into their personal bank account, not their business. Can I prove that they're doing this? No, I can't. But, like my user name implies, I wasn't born yesterday.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow, that crazy sneaky. Would that explain why she is always paraded around in bikinis? Or why she shoves her butt in the camera all the time? Or the brami?

Reactions: 13
View attachment 920521
I can't stop laughing at this comment!!! And I don't even know what it means!!! So great :ROFLMAO:
🤔🤔🤔😳😆😁😆wtf does that mean. Hilarious 😂

Patreon also serves to disguise how S&G can fulfill fetish/sexually oriented requests without disclosing that publicly. How it works is that somebody on their Patreon account can privately put in a request, for example, to have Hannah lift Shane up and carry him around. If S&G fulfill that request in the next video, more money is put into their account by the person who put in the request. I also suspect that things like Hannah jumping up and down in a tight bikini, etc, are Patreon requests that they make money off of. It's a nasty way of getting around having an 'Only Fans' account while driving in more revenue. I think S&G are into it deep. Like I've said before, it's all dirty money.

There are other youtubers who do this, which is how I found out about this practice. What I'm wondering is if S&G need to disclose the money they get from fulfilling requests where they get extra money in addition to the basic Patreon fees. Like a private, personal donation that goes into their personal bank account, not their business. Can I prove that they're doing this? No, I can't. But, like my user name implies, I wasn't born yesterday.
Ugh that’s gross. She’s so disgusting to me, she doesn’t need to sell her body for money but she’s doing it.

• Haha

I suppose that would be possible with paypal. The info would probably have to be exchanged by emails. Possible if not likely. Theyve done some bizarre tit...like putting makeup on shane and holding a dress up to him.

• Sick

That is just so creepy!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
At least we know Hannah bathes. Was that her responding to this thread where people keep saying she never showers or bathes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose that would be possible with paypal. The info would probably have to be exchanged by emails. Possible if not likely. Theyve done some bizarre tit...like putting makeup on shane and holding a dress up to him.
I think they've figured out how to circumvent the system so they get the cash somehow without having to declare it as income. There may be more direct communication between them and their Patreon clients than we know. So, that's what I'm wondering: How much are they pulling in tax-free? No way to really know except you don't just wake up one morning and be able to buy a mansion.

I'm not concerned for Hannah's mental health. I'm really not. She knows what she's doing and is going about it in a very calculating way. Is something really "off" about her? Duh....Yes. But she still knows what she's doing. She is not clinically insane or so mentally challenged that she has no free will.

Reactions: 11
Thanks to so many of you on here for inspiring me to finally create an avatar.

New video is up and is truly boring and unremarkable. The only thing that occurred to me while watching it is I was trying to think how I would feel about these two if this had been the first video of theirs that I had ever watched. Hannah is so unbelievably snarky and condescending to Shane. He’s such a jerk that I totally get that she has a ton of pent up resentment toward him but if I wasn’t familiar with them, I would wonder what in the hell I’d just watched. Really weird back and forth banter for what was supposed to be a happy birthday video.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

New video is up and is truly boring and unremarkable. The only thing that occurred to me while watching it is I was trying to think how I would feel about these two if this had been the first video of theirs that I had ever watched. Hannah is so unbelievably snarky and condescending to Shane. He’s such a jerk that I totally get that she has a ton of pent up resentment toward him but if I wasn’t familiar with them, I would wonder what in the hell I’d just watched. Really weird back and forth banter for what was supposed to be a happy birthday video.
Incredible avatar creation, Jbogie 😄!!! It reminds me of the poster for the movie "Face Off" with Nicholas Cage and John Travolta!

Reactions: 6

Looooove your avatar!!! Amazingly creepy!! Yeah I just watched most of it - haven’t been able to stomach watching much lately - the part where she says “I hadn’t finished speaking yet. Let me finish” 😅😆 omg..she hates him 😁🤣 apart from that it was so boring and not very birthday - ish. Ffs why do we need to hear over and over that saint Hannah was once a swimmer and gymnast or whatever. It’s not exactly huge news. Zzzzzzz and her housekeeper, erm I mean, her mum preparing dinner at the end.
Her face was both smug and crazy as always. She gives of a sort of Madonna / wh*** vibe (excuse the language).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.