Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1639175293572.png

It's time for my bi-annual S and G video "Like" count: In today's 12 minute and 41 second video, the word "like" was said a whopping 104 times. Hannah, if you can't speak succinctly, don't speak at all! It makes me want to punch in a damn wall hearing this girl talk, "I'm like, and he's like, and we're like!" My dead childhood pet goldfish had more braincells than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg...went to look up some music and their newest video was suggested to me. Insists she's not his mother, but uses a thumbnail where it looks like she is asking him if he wants to wear his Mickey Mouse or Paw Patrol diapers.
Why are all their videos responses to criticisms, why don’t they have anything original and fun and nice to say, anything of substance? Their whole business is built around sarcastically defending a fake image. It’s sad!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
View attachment 916959
It's time for my bi-annual S and G video "Like" count: In today's 12 minute and 41 second video, the word "like" was said a whopping 104 times. Hannah, if you can't speak succinctly, don't speak at all! It makes me want to punch in a damn wall hearing this girl talk, "I'm like, and he's like, and we're like!" My dead childhood pet goldfish had more braincells than her!
Ugh she is such a valley girl. Prototype came out in the early 80s I believe.

Why are all their videos responses to criticisms, why don’t they have anything original and fun and nice to say, anything of substance? Their whole business is built around sarcastically defending a fake image. It’s sad!
Lazy af
We are creating their content for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And their fans eat that tit up. "Omg how can people not see youre REAL" "ugh people are such idiots" "society/people are so dumb" ......
My god the irony

• Heart
  • Haha
In the latest video they rant about how they're so tired of people bringing up that Shane has had ex-girlfriends, so obviously their relationship must be fake. And both pretty much say it's normal for any adult to have other relationships before. So, disregarding the legitimate criticism about their relationship. It's not the fact that Shane has had another relationship before her that's suspicious. It's that Hannah, according to them, went out of her way to contact him while in college (even though he lived over a 1,000 miles away and is severely disabled). That just isn't a believable story, and it doesn't help he's publicized all of his 'relationships' in some way. She also gets mad about people criticizing her for not doing things for Shane, and giving a terrible example of not applying chapstick to him. You're supposed to be his caretaker, as well as his wife? I see comments questioning her on why she washes him infrequently, or doesn't brush his teeth properly. These are legitimate concerns, and as a caretaker, she should be doing these things. But instead, she controls the narrative by acting as if everyone is just being completely unreasonable and demanding she brush his hair better. I can't watch anymore of their videos for a while. I'll have to live vicariously through the forum here lol.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In the latest video they rant about how they're so tired of people bringing up that Shane has had ex-girlfriends, so obviously their relationship must be fake. And both pretty much say it's normal for any adult to have other relationships before. So, disregarding the legitimate criticism about their relationship. It's not the fact that Shane has had another relationship before her that's suspicious. It's that Hannah, according to them, went out of her way to contact him while in college (even though he lived over a 1,000 miles away and is severely disabled). That just isn't a believable story, and it doesn't help he's publicized all of his 'relationships' in some way. She also gets mad about people criticizing her for not doing things for Shane, and giving a terrible example of not applying chapstick to him. You're supposed to be his caretaker, as well as his wife? I see comments questioning her on why she washes him infrequently, or doesn't brush his teeth properly. These are legitimate concerns, and as a caretaker, she should be doing these things. But instead, she controls the narrative by acting as if everyone is just being completely unreasonable and demanding she brush his hair better. I can't watch anymore of their videos for a while. I'll have to live vicariously through the forum here lol.
What screams bullshit about his gf history is that he marketed all 3 on social media with the same headline. His story with hannah is a copy/paste of his story with Shannon. THATS why the past "gfs" are significant, which they of course pretend is not significant while thinking to themselves "please listen to our bs and dont go looking for yourself". It doesnt get much more unrealistic. Their "how we met" story is likely a complete lie just like most of everything else they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone watch the latest? She's his wife not his mother.

Just saw all the replies, sorry!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg...went to look up some music and their newest video was suggested to me. Insists she's not his mother, but uses a thumbnail where it looks like she is asking him if he wants to wear his Mickey Mouse or Paw Patrol diapers.
Maybe it's the angle in the picture but his legs look like they are only bones; absolutely no muscles at all. Even worse than before. Even the bones in his face seem to be protruding more. Dear Lord, he is going downhill.
Do you think these so-called fans even notice? There seems to be no concern for his welfare. Unless their comments of concern are deleted.
Or S&G are buying the majority of fans through farm bots who aren't really watching their videos.

The latest video was a real treat if you like seeing Hannah triggered. She did not disappoint. The topic for the video was things they wish people knew about them. They separated these things between real life people and online people.

Shane's wishes that the people he encounters in real life would understand that he is not a child and that he IS capable of interaction. Fair enough I think. But then he goes on to say, "The only real difference between me and every other adult is that I'm sitting." Ohh okay, Shane. If you say so.

Shane also wishes people would understand that he's a writer, and as such, he has written about past girlfriends. This does not invalidate his current relationship. Both Shane and Hannah marvel at how anyone can think that his having had girlfriends means that their relationship if fake. According to them, it must be because he's disabled and people can't grasp that he's had relationships before. Of course they avoid the real accusations which is that he's sold the EXACT same schtick multiple times and THAT is what people are questioning. It's not that. It's that everyone is ableist.

Hannah wishes people would understand that she isn't actually unfriendly and cold. She doesn't talk to people because she has nothing to say. It's nothing personal. Also she wishes people would stop looking for discrepancies in their videos aka catching them in lies. It really irritates her so please stop busting them on something that they may have said in the past. Oh and last one- please stop accusing her of not taking good enough care of Shane. Hes an adult who can ask for chapstick or a good hair combing session. If he doesn't ask, he doesn't receive it. She's his wife, not his mother.

There you have it!

• Haha
  • Heart
The latest video was a real treat if you like seeing Hannah triggered. She did not disappoint. The topic for the video was things they wish people knew about them. They separated these things between real life people and online people.

Shane's wishes that the people he encounters in real life would understand that he is not a child and that he IS capable of interaction. Fair enough I think. But then he goes on to say, "The only real difference between me and every other adult is that I'm sitting." Ohh okay, Shane. If you say so.

Shane also wishes people would understand that he's a writer, and as such, he has written about past girlfriends. This does not invalidate his current relationship. Both Shane and Hannah marvel at how anyone can think that his having had girlfriends means that their relationship if fake. According to them, it must be because he's disabled and people can't grasp that he's had relationships before. Of course they avoid the real accusations which is that he's sold the EXACT same schtick multiple times and THAT is what people are questioning. It's not that. It's that everyone is ableist.

Hannah wishes people would understand that she isn't actually unfriendly and cold. She doesn't talk to people because she has nothing to say. It's nothing personal. Also she wishes people would stop looking for discrepancies in their videos aka catching them in lies. It really irritates her so please stop busting them on something that they may have said in the past. Oh and last one- please stop accusing her of not taking good enough care of Shane. Hes an adult who can ask for chapstick or a good hair combing session. If he doesn't ask, he doesn't receive it. She's his wife, not his mother.

There you have it!
Right so basically no one is his caregiver then. Ok world disabled people don’t need caregiving - cut all their funding geez can’t they get YouTube to pay for ? Dangerous messages

Reactions: 10

There you have it!
So the only difference between Shane and everyone else is he is sitting, not that he needs 24 hour care and is completely dependent on others. What a load, he is really delusional at this point thinking he's just in a wheelchair. And Hannah does need to take better care of him. Like she can't ask, hey your hair is a bit crazy, do you want me to brush it? Because how else would he know? I think he is just so immature that he really thinks he's independent and can take care of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He's also the size of an 8 year old (under 5 feet, as I believe he once said), shriveled shoulders, no muscle mass, has a weak jawline, an annoying pubescent voice, dresses in clothes from the youth department, is 65 lbs wet, and his "wife" who feeds him and changes his nappy on a baby's changing table is a foot taller than him...just like any other REGULAR 29 year old adult male. STOP LOOKING AT HIS WHEELCHAIR and making assumptions about his age, you idiots. Seriously, so infuriating. Gawd.

Hannah, use real examples of what lies people call you out on, not stupid analogies involving oranges. If you have forgotten or lost count, hit us up - we can help! One would be supposedly going off birth control, then not remembering when you did. A non verbal one is showing off all the food Shane orders at restaurants yet could barely eat a dollop of cream during cake testing. Can go on and on.

I can't with Shane and his fake girlfriends "explanation". YOU KNOW what's up, bro, and so do we ;)

(I had to break my S&G strike and watch this particular one...their bullshit is both aggravating and hilariously delusional).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Something popped into my head that is really bothering me. So as we know Shane needs help with almost all acts of daily living, and isn't shy about asking. Rather than building a relationship first with Hannah, and exploring the caring dynamic later on once they knew they wanted to make a go things he jumped straight into having her as his caring, including holding his ding dong wiping his bum within the first few dates

We also know that he let's Liz do his personal care, as he mentioned getting help to go to the toilet from her parents if Hannah was at college. One of the things carers and nurses will tell you about doing personal care for a man is that unfortunately unwanted and unprompted errections happen, through no fault of the patient or the carer. Nurses and carers are taught how to deal with this. There is no doubt in my mind that this will have happened to Shane with Liz after so many years of involvement. The thing that bothers me is Shane is now incredibly affluent - he no longer has to put Liz or himself in this position, but does is hire a respite carer for an hour or two when hannah isn't there? Of course not, because they don't want 'strangers' in their house they have said. I can't imagine any circumstance where having his mother in law hold his penis is preferable to someone impartial and with a duty of care. The mind boggles!

In the UK you can literally book respite carers for as little for £15 an hour from Cordia or similar organisations- it's very very easy. I can only assume Shane thinks his status as 'a well known youtuber' makes this unviable.

Until this video I hadn't fully bought into Hannah being autistic, but it's clear as day. Her struggles with communication and small talk, her having 'obsessions' rather than interests, struggles with physical and eye contact. It's all textbook.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I agree, meeting someone and immediately having them care for you in such a personal way seems odd...UNLESS this was all set up by the parents. Liz and Shane's dad. Liz had a daughter that was autistic, but average looking and a previous athlete, so strong enough to carry him. Shane's dad and Shane of course think he's amazing, talented writer and we're already dabbling with his career via Shannon and Anna. So they found the set up, made the contract, that Liz would be the primary caregiver, and Hannah would be the wife, and her being so sheltered and heavily influenced by her parents went along because why not? She gets to live a nice life. It all kind of fits better than their dumb narrative. We just have to find the Liz and Shane's dad connection and I think we solved the case

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One of the latest videos you can see that Shane is clealry wearing a full pee bloated diaper that needs to be changed, probably some size 6 Huggies. This is when Hannah is lowering him into the new wheel chair.

I still don't understand why Hannah hasn't been brushing his teeth. Someone in the comments from a few weeks back mentioned his breath smelled like death. They always delete comments if anyone mentions they've seen them or interacted with them before.

Hannah is getting sick of the sex questions because neither want to admit there's no penetration. It's all smoke and mirrors for their fans and they want us to believe Hannah is this yoga master capable of pretzeling herself into his junk for both of their pleasure. I think its a huge disservice to his condition and relationships. Nothing wrong with being honest and saying that penetration is impossible but they find other ways to enjoy sex.

• Heart
They could totally explain how it really works and really help educate the community, or they don't have to and they could talk about other stuff instead of Hannah and her speeding tickets

• Heart
Something popped into my head that is really bothering me. So as we know Shane needs help with almost all acts of daily living, and isn't shy about asking. Rather than building a relationship first with Hannah, and exploring the caring dynamic later on once they knew they wanted to make a go things he jumped straight into having her as his caring, including holding his ding dong wiping his bum within the first few dates

We also know that he let's Liz do his personal care, as he mentioned getting help to go to the toilet from her parents if Hannah was at college. One of the things carers and nurses will tell you about doing personal care for a man is that unfortunately unwanted and unprompted errections happen, through no fault of the patient or the carer. Nurses and carers are taught how to deal with this. There is no doubt in my mind that this will have happened to Shane with Liz after so many years of involvement. The thing that bothers me is Shane is now incredibly affluent - he no longer has to put Liz or himself in this position, but does is hire a respite carer for an hour or two when hannah isn't there? Of course not, because they don't want 'strangers' in their house they have said. I can't imagine any circumstance where having his mother in law hold his penis is preferable to someone impartial and with a duty of care. The mind boggles!

In the UK you can literally book respite carers for as little for £15 an hour from Cordia or similar organisations- it's very very easy. I can only assume Shane thinks his status as 'a well known youtuber' makes this unviable.

Until this video I hadn't fully bought into Hannah being autistic, but it's clear as day. Her struggles with communication and small talk, her having 'obsessions' rather than interests, struggles with physical and eye contact. It's all textbook.
Who would want or expect their parents to perform personal tasks for their significant other? It is just bizarre. That family knows no boundaries and I wonder what Shane's parents think if it all?

Hannah reminds me of Paige from Atypical, only more unlikable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Shane's parents are in on it and Liz and them cooked it up. Maybe Shane doesn't even know, bit I doubt it.

You guys, the latest video, I almost feel like she is talking about us, of course she is naked in the tub to start, but they are talking about the comments and how people were saying she is an entitled brat because of her commentary about the speeding ticket. The thing is, when you go to the comments, there is nothing there, so she is erasing them?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.