Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they're ever going to do another intimacy Q and A video- it's always fun to see them squirm in terms of carefully coming up with answers and talking in circles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They always film his good side and in soft lighting and use filters. So will the expensive Jaco arm fit on the new wheelchair? Also, they are still not using it and I wonder if it's because Shane needs help to even use the arm and it's not worth the effort for saint Hannah.
Of course they don't use it. If Shane can't even move his hand himself then he can't reach it. If he does reach the control then what will he do? Unless someone puts a carrot or open snack on a table for him then it's absolutely useless. It's not like he can drive around and help tidy up or get a book to read or change the TV channel. Everything needs someone else there. In which case it is infinitely quicker for them to use their hands. Actually, scratch that, maybe if his hand was on the control he could independently scratch his face. I haven't watched the wheelchair vid yet but I'm guessing I will come away feeling even worse about his health. The state of him these days I'm genuinely concerned about his life. He's a total scammer and they fake everything about his disability which is incredibly harmful to others. But my god, what a sad life. Hannah is enabling his early death and that can't be forgiven even if she pleads ignorance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Maybe Shane is wanting quality over quantity meaning a shorter, more exciting life rather than a longer, slower deteriorating one. I can't blame him if that's the case. Hell if I was in his situation I may do the same especially if the side effects cause things like impotence, ED and not being able to eat decent food. Regardless I think Hannah enables this behavior and benefits the most from him having a shorter life.

Reactions: 13
I just wish they were honest about it, instead they parade around like he is going to live to have grandkids and say stuff like, well I'm disabled, but I'm living an amazing life.
They could do so much, but just don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh he wants authors? I'll give him authors!
I don't have Instagram but someone needs to go and comment Christy Brown (My Left Foot) , Helen Keller, John Milton ( who was blind long before braille was invented and yet managed to write Paradise Lost) and Laura Hillenbrand, the bedridden author of Seabiscuit. Two of the three famed Bronte sisters, Emily and Anne, were dying of tuberculosis as they penned their classic works.

Jean-Domininique Bauby suffered a seizure which left him with Locked In Syndrome. A devastating brain injury which only permitted him to communicate by blinking one eyelid. Everything else in his body was immobilised.

Before his seizure, Bauby had signed a contract to write a book. His speech therapist arranged a 26-letter alphabet according to frequency of use so that he could dictate. Claude Mendibil, a freelance book editor, was sent by his publisher R to take the dictation using a system called partner-assisted scanning. She recited the alphabet until Bauby blinked at the correct letter, and recorded the 130-page manuscript letter by letter over the course of two months, working three hours a day, seven days a week.

His masterpiece, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, was published in 1997.

As for those unacceptable non-authors (Stephen Hawking was an author btw, you ignorant pipsqueak) Frida Kahlo was crippled by spina bifida, Franklin Delano Roosevelt was a polio survivor which left him a paraplegic, Michael J Fox was diagnosed with Parkinsons in 1990 but continued to act for decades - and he also runs a real NFP. These are just the people I can think of off the bat.

There are so many more inspiring disabled people in this world than you, Shamey. You ill-lettered little upstart.
This is wonderful, lots of rich resources here, thank you for sharing. This is the kind of interesting content S&G could spend their time collating!

Couldn't make out a single thing he said. Why did he go back to the old wheelchair in the end? His neck needs to be clamped down now since it's about to snap. If Hannah slams the brakes in their car his neck and spine are toast.
Does he not need some kind of proper neck support? Some kind of foam cushion thing at least? It seems so weird they let his head bobble around and rely on saint Hannah to manually prop it up?!?

I wonder if they're ever going to do another intimacy Q and A video- it's always fun to see them squirm in terms of carefully coming up with answers and talking in circles.
Yeah they’re so evasive. Clickbait titles and no substance to back it up, so dull and eventually people get tired of it.

Of course they don't use it. If Shane can't even move his hand himself then he can't reach it. If he does reach the control then what will he do? Unless someone puts a carrot or open snack on a table for him then it's absolutely useless. It's not like he can drive around and help tidy up or get a book to read or change the TV channel. Everything needs someone else there. In which case it is infinitely quicker for them to use their hands. Actually, scratch that, maybe if his hand was on the control he could independently scratch his face. I haven't watched the wheelchair vid yet but I'm guessing I will come away feeling even worse about his health. The state of him these days I'm genuinely concerned about his life. He's a total scammer and they fake everything about his disability which is incredibly harmful to others. But my god, what a sad life. Hannah is enabling his early death and that can't be forgiven even if she pleads ignorance.
The arm is surely to help him with all the hot sex they have 🤣🤣

Yes, he needs round the clock care for basic survival. If they were honest about it and not using their visibility to stroke their egos - and bank accounts - I would be supporting their channel and still watching their videos. If only they were authentic, it would be a lesson in how we are all connected as human beings and needing to be taken care of does not take away one's dignity, intelligence or deserving of respect. Instead, they are unintentionally making a mockery of it all and acting like entitled, narcissistic brats demanding that we buy into their sick, delusional world.

What a tragic waste of a platform.

ETA: Didn't mean to piggyback my post on top of SmallWonder's post about something else. Not known for my technical computer expertise.😁
Agree. They are just horrible people. Someone needs to tell them that not every criticism or comment or event that doesn’t go their exact way or make them feel amazing is ableist. You can be disabled and still be a jerk! Pointing that out does not immediately mean there’s ableism (though I don’t want to minimise the ableism that people do really experience).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Latest video is "our first acting gig" so of course it's on that dumb ordinary Joe show. They are really competing with C&C huh? I bet it was a race to see who could get an acting gig first. I'm thinking this is part of the end game, to be actors. I didn't watch it, but Hannah's acting is really poor usually and Shane can't do much, so it looks dumb.

Oh I forgot (Yes I still have a cob-on about the lack of disabled role models) Ian Dury, a famed 1980s British rock legend had cerebral palsy, Ian Curtis of Joy Division had a seizure disorder so severe the band could use no stage lighting except one overhead spot. Matisse was confined to a wheelchair for the last 14 years of his life but continued to paint saying "I can still wander through gardens in my art". Goya suffered from blinding pain in his head, partial blindness and hearing problems. He was also paralysed down one side of his body. Michelangelo's hands were twisted and excruciatingly painful due to rheumatoid arthritis but he continued to sculpt till he was 89 years old and Beethoven was fkn deaf!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Latest video is "our first acting gig" so of course it's on that dumb ordinary Joe show. They are really competing with C&C huh? I bet it was a race to see who could get an acting gig first. I'm thinking this is part of the end game, to be actors. I didn't watch it, but Hannah's acting is really poor usually and Shane can't do much, so it looks dumb.
C and C and S ang G- they're all desperate attention whores who couldn't act their way out of a paper bag and have the subpar looks and talent to be on some shoddy public access channel 2:00AM talent show at best. This Ordinary Joe show is tit with a saccharine sweet, maudlin plot that begs to not be cancelled by deliberately casting every single hot button group possible: race, disability, etc- hell, they even hit two birds with one stone by casting a red headed boy with muscular dystrophy! Shows with too many subplots are like restaurants that have about 5 different cultural foods on a pictorial menu- jack of all trades and master of none. I don't like TV shows that try to tell me exactly how to feel- I hope this show is canned. Happy Wednesday, everybody! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is either an extremely unfortunate angle or they are going to hell and back to keep the camera at a more flattering angle most of the time. Someone here has commented about his neck looking so different from day to day. I think they’ve just figured out what works the best and avoid showing his reality except for occasional slips. Wow. He really looks bad here. Every once in awhile one of the screenshots really stops me and this was one of them. I honestly wonder how much longer his body can go on.
View attachment 911703
i swear to fk it’s like she’s slowly killing him ! 😧 that’s horrendous! She is one vindictive psychotic narcissist who set her sights on using him to get a name for herself and then slowly kill him off once they where married, except I think her patience is running thin and now she’s on fast forward ! He was never the picture of health but compared to this 😱 he’s getting worse by the day ! She’s probably dreaming of how she will look in mourning and then writing her book about her grief ! & then caching caching 💰

She creeps me out ! That’s one sadistic looking freak !

• Heart
And why would she be in the show? She's not disabled or even relevant? She's not an actress, she just props Shane's head up.

And C&C posted a video like 3 days ago that came up in my feed that was like "one step closer" because he got mediocre head shots done lol, like just because he got head shots, he will immediately be hired as an actor, with NO experience and zero talent. Does he realize how many GOOD actors are out there who are struggling? Like just because he is disabled he will get hired?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well it doesn’t matter even if the show was the best tv show to exist they’ve made it totally unwatchable casting that smug jerk heating his gurgling every five seconds and not being able to understand a word he’s clearly just been casted to show that they are inclusive of all people that’s all he has zero talent

• Heart
"please stop investigating our intimacy, bro"

"please stop investigating our pregnancy, bro"

couple seconds later - Shane: yueaahh I gotta big dick ooga booga
hannah: muh pregnancy scare

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I forgot (Yes I still have a cob-on about the lack of disabled role models) Ian Dury, a famed 1980s British rock legend had cerebral palsy, Ian Curtis of Joy Division had a seizure disorder so severe the band could use no stage lighting except one overhead spot. Matisse was confined to a wheelchair for the last 14 years of his life but continued to paint saying "I can still wander through gardens in my art". Goya suffered from blinding pain in his head, partial blindness and hearing problems. He was also paralysed down one side of his body. Michelangelo's hands were twisted and excruciatingly painful due to rheumatoid arthritis but he continued to sculpt till he was 89 years old and Beethoven was fkn deaf!
Excellent examples of brilliant disabled artists and musicians! I'll also add two more amazing talents to the list: Rick Allen the one-armed drummer of Def Leppard and Marlee Matlin, a deaf actress who won a 1987 Best Actress Oscar for her role in "Children of a Lesser God".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"please stop investigating our intimacy, bro"

"please stop investigating our pregnancy, bro"

couple seconds later - Shane: yueaahh I gotta big dick ooga booga
hannah: muh pregnancy scare
I think their intimacy is limited to mustache rides and lots of handies. I know similar couples use braces and harnesses to make it all work but i think Hannah is way too lazy to build any of that stuff out for them.

I don’t think so - old videos pop up in peoples algorithms there to be clicked on for views. The whole thing is like someone else said in here a bunch of click baits and blueprints for true stardom from another man behind a curtain who can take the squirmy and grubs brand to the next level prob a reality tv show
Wouldn’t be surprised if the questions are just made up don’t think their gang of bots cna generate intimate questions lol

Reactions: 7
I think their intimacy is limited to mustache rides and lots of handies. I know similar couples use braces and harnesses to make it all work but i think Hannah is way too lazy to build any of that stuff out for them.
don't forget she has a meredith who is equipped with a strap-on. she can reap the benefits of a male sexual organ without actually being subjugated to a male or the patriarchy!
go hannah, go meredith. liz and george will be recording for onlyfans when shane passes. onlyfans, patreon and books of hannah mother theresa the widow of big-cock shane will generate sufficient revenue to buy her new bramis.
god I am amazed as to how much I hate them. I think I will click on their videos just to leave some troll comments again lol. the sjws are quick to respond, but so are fellow trolls / s&g critics.

• Haha
But don’t forget that Shane himself explained to everyone that his mouth muscles become so fatigued just from talking that he will begin to slur and Hannah has to take over. No way is Shane providing a north or south ride to Hannah. In that regard, he’s pointless to her which seems to be how she wants it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
But don’t forget that Shane himself explained to everyone that his mouth muscles become so fatigued just from talking that he will begin to slur and Hannah has to take over. No way is Shane providing a north or south ride to Hannah. In that regard, he’s pointless to her which seems to be how she wants it.
Oh dear just Oh dear the mental imagery behind this one! 🤢 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This is wonderful, lots of rich resources here, thank you for sharing. This is the kind of interesting content S&G could spend their time collating!

Does he not need some kind of proper neck support? Some kind of foam cushion thing at least? It seems so weird they let his head bobble around and rely on saint Hannah to manually prop it up?!?

Yeah they’re so evasive. Clickbait titles and no substance to back it up, so dull and eventually people get tired of it.

The arm is surely to help him with all the hot sex they have 🤣🤣

Agree. They are just horrible people. Someone needs to tell them that not every criticism or comment or event that doesn’t go their exact way or make them feel amazing is ableist. You can be disabled and still be a jerk! Pointing that out does not immediately mean there’s ableism (though I don’t want to minimise the ableism that people do really experience).
The way you phrased it, @Veganarchist, tipped off something in my head. They do not want to be treated the same as someone who is not disabled. (I use 'they' because Hannah has merged herself into Shane). They want to be treated as celebrities or royalty with people fawning all over them, making their experiences superior to any abled person and if sh*t happens - as it always does in life - it's always because other people are "ableists." Even if S&G are at fault, like not planning in time or leaving details out, it's still the same whining and complaining about no one caring about disabled people.

So yesterday I got a call from my town library saying that a book I had ordered had come in. I went ALL the way to the library and turns out it was the wrong book. Obviously, those librarians are a bunch of anti-Semites who did it on purpose and I'm going to start my own youtube channel about it. After I call the local tv station and the anti-defammation league. And if anybody on this thread disagrees with me, we will all know the REAL reason why.

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm in the US and I love when I wake up and check this thread and there are a whole bunch of comments!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.