Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if Hannah slipped Shane a nyquil in the trailer and took off with one of the actors to pound town. Hannah might have the acting bug now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way you phrased it, @Veganarchist, tipped off something in my head. They do not want to be treated the same as someone who is not disabled. (I use 'they' because Hannah has merged herself into Shane). They want to be treated as celebrities or royalty with people fawning all over them, making their experiences superior to any abled person and if sh*t happens - as it always does in life - it's always because other people are "ableists." Even if S&G are at fault, like not planning in time or leaving details out, it's still the same whining and complaining about no one caring about disabled people.

So yesterday I got a call from my town library saying that a book I had ordered had come in. I went ALL the way to the library and turns out it was the wrong book. Obviously, those librarians are a bunch of anti-Semites who did it on purpose and I'm going to start my own youtube channel about it. After I call the local tv station and the anti-defammation league. And if anybody on this thread disagrees with me, we will all know the REAL reason why.

😂
Yes exactly!! 😂😀🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the two of them consider themselves very intellectual/intelligent, which I disagree with.. but to be honest they are 'smart'.
By this I mean is they have realised the taboo sells, and they have managed to market in a way that it appeals to two very distinct viewership: it seems half of their viewership are categorically brainwashed by them, and the other half ( us basically ) watch out of sheer morbid curiosity. The old saying goes there is no such thing as bad publicity.

They have created a modern day freak show. And I seriously don't mean Shane is a freak because he has a disability, I promise that is not what I'm referring to because I would never want to insult anyone with SMA. However, they are acutely aware of the totally insane dynamics of their rationship: their size disparity and 'intimacy', perplexing relationship dynamics, desperate need to be seen as 'discriminated' against etc etc etc.
They know what sells.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The video they have out is another click bait with Hannah in her brami of course, they are in bed, complaining about everything. They go on a one day trip to LA, book the tickets last minute then complain that the airline only had seats in row 30 and Hannah can't carry Shane that far, which why not? That's not that far?

I just watched the little thing on YouTube that has the captions and didn't click on the video. Hannah mentioned her birthday is soon, I'm sure they do that so people will send them things. And Shane is like a turd in bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
1639098304105.png

Dollar Store Brami Digger and Make a Wish Boy talk about nothing while lounging on a HIDEOUS plaid comforter set. Look at how she purses her lips and pretends to sleep at the end- annoying and ridiculous. Their alluding to taking their clothes off on camera next week on set in another city could possibly be for a Youtube Channel I've seen called StyleLikeU that features models, barely famous celebrities, Tik Tokers etc and interviews them while they take their clothes off down to their underwear. I am not looking forward to their next video and I bet Hannah will wear cheap, mismatching lingerie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Here's a tip. The way that YouTube's algorithms work, if you begin to watch a video tht is say 20 minutes long and stop watching at the halfway mark, it's worse for them than if you'd never watched it even if you watched all the way through and then clicked dislike. The algorithm won't recommend that video if a significant proportion of people dip out.

View attachment 915479
Dollar Store Brami Digger and Make a Wish Boy talk about nothing while lounging on a HIDEOUS plaid comforter set. Look at how she purses her lips and pretends to sleep at the end- annoying and ridiculous. Their alluding to taking their clothes off on camera next week on set in another city could possibly be for a Youtube Channel I've seen called StyleLikeU that features models, barely famous celebrities, Tik Tokers etc and interviews them while they take their clothes off down to their underwear. I am not looking forward to their next video and I bet Hannah will wear cheap, mismatching lingerie.
How classy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 915479
without context hannah looks like a pedophile/creepy witch/way too comfortable mother-with son in this picture.
just my two cents!

• Haha
View attachment 915479
That sounds dreadful, in what universe would people want to see that? Also she strips every week in her channel? Do we really believe they sleep like this?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That sounds dreadful, in what universe would people want to see that? Also she strips every week in her channel? Do we really believe they sleep like this?
Apart from the fact that if she rolled over she'd crush him, who the hell gets up to shut off the camera and lights?

• Haha
  • Sick
I hate when they "cuddle" it looks so fake and forced. Also the whole video they say we did stuff, like Shane is just a normal guy, they barely mention disability

• Haha
We’ve got the trifecta!!

Entitlement- check
Clickbait title- check
Nauseating “cuddling”- check

Hannah received a speeding ticket in the mail. A speed camera got her. She was going 67 in a 55. She went on a rant about how it was such BS because no one was around and she shouldn’t have to get a speeding ticket just because Iowa is too cheap to pay real police officers on Thanksgiving. What a spoiled brat. She honestly has no clue why rules should apply to her.

The bed scene just made me laugh. They’re trying so hard to look like a real couple and they just look like bad actors. Her stroking his hand while they’re pretending to lounge in bed made me throw up in my mouth.

Shane is back to mentioning/teasing an Only Fans. The low view counts must be dipping into their profits. I hope they fail in all of their endeavors. I’m going to send them a congratulations card when Ordinary Joe gets tit canned.

• Haha
I have left 3 comments on their videos over maybe the past two months - obviously not gushing fan posts, but wee sarcastic comments.

They have replied to every. single. one.
Its bleeping hilarious. They must spend all day, every day...replying to people who don't blow smoke up their bumholes. Talk about living rent free in someone's head!!! If the negative feedback didn't bother them then they just wouldn't engage, but clearly they can't help themselves. Now we know what Shane really spends his '90 hour work week" on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have left 3 comments on their videos over maybe the past two months - obviously not gushing fan posts, but wee sarcastic comments.

Its bleeping hilarious. They must spend all day, every day...replying to people who don't blow smoke up their bumholes. Talk about living rent free in someone's head!!! If the negative feedback didn't bother them then they just wouldn't engage, but clearly they can't help themselves. Now we know what Shane really spends his '90 hour work week" on.
how dare you mock shane? it is 98 hours / week bro!

• Haha

Just. Wow.

@SmallWonder yes wasn’t that plaid bedding hideous reminded me of dormatory bedding they can do better than that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just. Wow.

@SmallWonder yes wasn’t that plaid bedding hideous reminded me of dormatory bedding they can do better than that
It was HIDEOUS bedding and it 100% reminded me of dorm room bedding- a sexless, cheap, loud print that only a backpack and books would voluntarily lie on 😄! I bet they don't even sleep together- she probably tucks him into a children's race car shaped twin bed in their guest room and leaves.

• Haha
We’ve got the trifecta!!

Entitlement- check
Clickbait title- check
Nauseating “cuddling”- check

Hannah received a speeding ticket in the mail. A speed camera got her. She was going 67 in a 55. She went on a rant about how it was such BS because no one was around and she shouldn’t have to get a speeding ticket just because Iowa is too cheap to pay real police officers on Thanksgiving. What a spoiled brat. She honestly has no clue why rules should apply to her.

The bed scene just made me laugh. They’re trying so hard to look like a real couple and they just look like bad actors. Her stroking his hand while they’re pretending to lounge in bed made me throw up in my mouth.

Shane is back to mentioning/teasing an Only Fans. The low view counts must be dipping into their profits. I hope they fail in all of their endeavors. I’m going to send them a congratulations card when Ordinary Joe gets tit canned.
I am trying not to watch any of S and G videos and rely on the updates provided by the threads to see how they continue to scam people. However I had no choice but to leave a comment under their recent video after reading about Hannahs comments about her speeding ticket. The arrogance of the lady is off the scale. I think I am reaching the point where I actually detest them now.

• Heart
3D8F9865-537E-43C6-8CE2-AD99F626D5BA.png

who wants to bet “Remove our clothes on camera” is clickbait for “removing our old clothes from our closet on camera”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His face is so smug in that screenshot, like look at me, I have it all and you dolts are buying it

• Haha
  • Angry
I didn't watch the video as I prefer the synopses provided here. I'm Canadian so had to convert mph to km per hour to put her speeding issue into perspective for me. Ok, almost 110km is quite fast especially if not on a major highway! Aside from her snotty, entitled commentary on the situation, they're telling us she drives that fast without securing Shane's neck at all? What if she had to slam on the brakes? His neck would snap like a toothpick. And driving 20 miles or 20 km over the speed limit does warrant a ticket. It doesn't matter if no one was around to endanger - it's still illegal. And really, who cares. When a legit offence, pay it and move on with your life. Sometimes these assholes act like they are new to the planet, but then I remember they have both been coddled, enabled, and babied all their lives. They're tit at adulting.

I saw her bitchy IG story, supposedly "too dead to care" about people commenting on her attitude towards getting a ticket. Girl, you are SEETHING! 🤣 They try to act so cool and unbothered but it's so obvious that they spend 90% of their "98 hr work week" being triggered.
And I saw absolutely no one telling her that she thinks she's above the law, unless they were promptly deleted.

Attachments

• Haha
It was HIDEOUS bedding and it 100% reminded me of dorm room bedding- a sexless, cheap, loud print that only a backpack and books would voluntarily lie on 😄! I bet they don't even sleep together- she probably tucks him into a children's race car shaped twin bed in their guest room and leaves.
OMG the childrens race car 🏎 shaped bed made me laugh so much! Yes yes that is exactly what Shane would sleep in, I can picture it now. And yeah wtf is up with that bedding, do they have NO style?!

I didn't watch the video as I prefer the synopses provided here. I'm Canadian so had to convert mph to km per hour to put her speeding issue into perspective for me. Ok, almost 110km is quite fast especially if not on a major highway! Aside from her snotty, entitled commentary on the situation, they're telling us she drives that fast without securing Shane's neck at all? What if she had to slam on the brakes? His neck would snap like a toothpick. And driving 20 miles or 20 km over the speed limit does warrant a ticket. It doesn't matter if no one was around to endanger - it's still illegal. And really, who cares. When a legit offence, pay it and move on with your life. Sometimes these assholes act like they are new to the planet, but then I remember they have both been coddled, enabled, and babied all their lives. They're tit at adulting.

I saw her bitchy IG story, supposedly "too dead to care" about people commenting on her attitude towards getting a ticket. Girl, you are SEETHING! 🤣 They try to act so cool and unbothered but it's so obvious that they spend 90% of their "98 hr work week" being triggered.
And I saw absolutely no one telling her that she thinks she's above the law, unless they were promptly deleted.
I’ve never seen anyone in the public eye who is so focused on engaging with and responding to criticism - they are so defensive, very very sensitive. Why? Because they are fake!

Here's a tip. The way that YouTube's algorithms work, if you begin to watch a video tht is say 20 minutes long and stop watching at the halfway mark, it's worse for them than if you'd never watched it even if you watched all the way through and then clicked dislike. The algorithm won't recommend that video if a significant proportion of people dip out.

How classy.
Thanks for the tip, that’s good to know 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.