Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a hilarious style critique :ROFLMAO:!!! They look incredibly unkempt- hideous color and clothing pairings. I've seen more elegance in a Sizzler parking lot at 2am or a DMV office waiting line- they honestly look like they live in shambles and not eccentric millionaire hobo chic- I'm talking picking up lost and found Greyhound bus center bin items and creating a look with the lights off. Hannah's flammable fleece jacket with an outstretched collar, a wrinkled pink tee and LEGGINGS AS PANTS 😫. Shane is wearing the shoes of a traveling homeless man who moonlights as a clown and his sweatpants look like he's wearing a crashed weather balloon. Why dress so slovenly for the doctors?! I went to the doctors the other day for an annual physical and arrived wearing a coordinated outfit, purse, flats, jeans, with hair and makeup and you'd have thought that I entered a slumber party- people were in a public doctor's office waiting room in leggings, house slippers, stained shirts and uncombed hair at 1:30 in the afternoon!!! Fashion Gods help us all- I pray for a day where leggings are not worn as pants and athleisure wear is confined to a gymnasium.
If your sick or in pain you might not feel able to do nice hair and make up. thenolder generation I know always go in a tie though, they could probably be dying and still stop to put on a shirt and tie!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If your sick or in pain you might not feel able to do nice hair and make up. thenolder generation I know always go in a tie though, they could probably be dying and still stop to put on a shirt and tie!
You're completely right! I deleted my post just now because I made a massive oversight in writing it by failing to remember that sometimes people don't dress up because they aren't feeling well, and hospital needs and visits are understandably much more pressing than putting an outfit together. I'm sincerely sorry for this recent post of mine and thank you very much for correcting me in terms of why a person wouldn't dress up to go to the doctors. My parents are of an older generation, and I realize that I probably dress up more than a situation requires on a daily basis since my parents taught me from a young age to put a coordinated head to toe outfit together no matter the occasion or setting. I'll be the first to admit that I am eccentric and very outdated, and I haven't "got with the times" in a lot of aspects of my life from the old shows and movies that I watch every day to my use of VHS over DVD tapes so please disregard my previous post everyone and onto our regularly scheduled programming :)!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine being so wealthy that you can go to restaurants every day of the week and order a ton of food and alcohol that you won't touch just so you can get a photo of it so you don't look disabled online. Disabled role model right!
Yeah the waste pisses me off! I never waste food, always make it into another meal or even feed it to wildlife. It awful that he’s ordering stuff he doesn’t need and can’t eat!

oh hell no. someone will use this as a new profile pic. for sure lol.
Ahahahaaaaaaa I’ll let someone else have this one for now hahaha!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is either an extremely unfortunate angle or they are going to hell and back to keep the camera at a more flattering angle most of the time. Someone here has commented about his neck looking so different from day to day. I think they’ve just figured out what works the best and avoid showing his reality except for occasional slips. Wow. He really looks bad here. Every once in awhile one of the screenshots really stops me and this was one of them. I honestly wonder how much longer his body can go on.
5B37AD3D-3B64-43AA-BC38-74831AD4C84C.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He does have that bit of a scoop to one side of his neck, and it seems the other side is a bit thicker, which is probably the side they prefer to capture on film. They posted a new video about his new wheelchair today. I didn't watch the actual video but did watch the beginning of the preview. Shane appears to be wearing a diaper as Hannah places him in the chair. He also could not hold up his head for more than 3 seconds. The amount of times Hannah pushed it back up was kind of alarming. He seems to have better control of his neck muscles with his filthy harness on, but either way, he is in awful condition.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lol check the comments on Shane's latest IG post about the international day of people with disabilities. He wrote one of his usual complainy and whiny essays, this time about how he had no positive disabled role models growing up (the irony... as if HE is a good role model for disabled kids) and a woman commented "Stephen Hawking" and all the S&G fans came screaming out of the woodwork. Everyone's attacking that woman for bringing up Stephen Hawking because he wasn't born disabled and therefore cannot be a positive role model for disabled kids (wtf?????) or that nobody knew who he was back then (a lie). Shane then responds with a snarky comment (shocking) saying he didn't fancy becoming an astrophysicist when he was a kid.What's wrong with these people? When someone is famous with a disability it's not good enough for his lordship, he's the only famous disabled person who matters and he's the best role model on earth apparently. Unbelievable

Clown shoes would suit him better considering he's a professional one for a living 🤣
Oh he wants authors? I'll give him authors!
I don't have Instagram but someone needs to go and comment Christy Brown (My Left Foot) , Helen Keller, John Milton ( who was blind long before braille was invented and yet managed to write Paradise Lost) and Laura Hillenbrand, the bedridden author of Seabiscuit. Two of the three famed Bronte sisters, Emily and Anne, were dying of tuberculosis as they penned their classic works.

Jean-Domininique Bauby suffered a seizure which left him with Locked In Syndrome. A devastating brain injury which only permitted him to communicate by blinking one eyelid. Everything else in his body was immobilised.

Before his seizure, Bauby had signed a contract to write a book. His speech therapist arranged a 26-letter alphabet according to frequency of use so that he could dictate. Claude Mendibil, a freelance book editor, was sent by his publisher R to take the dictation using a system called partner-assisted scanning. She recited the alphabet until Bauby blinked at the correct letter, and recorded the 130-page manuscript letter by letter over the course of two months, working three hours a day, seven days a week.

His masterpiece, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, was published in 1997.

As for those unacceptable non-authors (Stephen Hawking was an author btw, you ignorant pipsqueak) Frida Kahlo was crippled by spina bifida, Franklin Delano Roosevelt was a polio survivor which left him a paraplegic, Michael J Fox was diagnosed with Parkinsons in 1990 but continued to act for decades - and he also runs a real NFP. These are just the people I can think of off the bat.

There are so many more inspiring disabled people in this world than you, Shamey. You ill-lettered little upstart.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I watched just the introduction of that video too and wow, his head bobbles all over the place, it's really pronounced.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Couldn't make out a single thing he said. Why did he go back to the old wheelchair in the end? His neck needs to be clamped down now since it's about to snap. If Hannah slams the brakes in their car his neck and spine are toast.

• Sad
Couldn't make out a single thing he said. Why did he go back to the old wheelchair in the end? His neck needs to be clamped down now since it's about to snap. If Hannah slams the brakes in their car his neck and spine are toast.
The old wheelchair is temporary until they fit the new one with the measurements taken at the hospital.

Reactions: 7
I watched just the introduction of that video too and wow, his head bobbles all over the place, it's really pronounced.
To be honest, I have not watched their videos in their entirety for a few weeks now. Their scammy ways get on my last nerves. However, on the basis of what you said, I took a look at the intro of the video. It was actually really sad to see how little control Shane has of his neck/head.

• Sad
I am hoping the car shots are a lie they perpetuate to make him seem more normal and they do actual driving with his neck/head secure. Youtubers can have adult protective services called on them by their viewers. It has happened before. They will come multiple times to the same residence as well.

I don't know who it was here that said they were doing a special investigation or opening a case with authorities on the LAMN fraud that required extreme privacy due to the official nature but could you at least say something cryptic in terms of an update to us?

• Heart
Just skimming through his IG, I just noticed how crooked and curved his neck is. Of course, most photos are of the thicker side or the front. That's quite the variance and it looks like his head was flopping towards the atrophied side.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This is either an extremely unfortunate angle or they are going to hell and back to keep the camera at a more flattering angle most of the time. Someone here has commented about his neck looking so different from day to day. I think they’ve just figured out what works the best and avoid showing his reality except for occasional slips. Wow. He really looks bad here. Every once in awhile one of the screenshots really stops me and this was one of them. I honestly wonder how much longer his body can go on.
View attachment 911703
He’s the biggest jerk going but I do feel bad for his condition you can see the soul zapped out of his eyes and no energy he’s only 29 but he looks at least 55 at the least

He’s gone so downhill in months it’s actually scary :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just skimming through his IG, I just noticed how crooked and curved his neck is. Of course, most photos are of the thicker side or the front. That's quite the variance and it looks like his head was flopping towards the atrophied side.
That’s it. That’s why he’s he’s almost always filmed on his “good side”.
I did actually watch the wheelchair video tonight and he said something that I don’t think has come out before. He has required help to place his hand on the joystick on his w/c for years. So this new w/c is going to provide him with independence. I had no idea he had to call out to someone to get them to move his hand so he could control the chair. He said that there are times when he wants to go from one room to another but he’s stuck until someone is free to help. This seems to be in conflict with him being the 98 hr workaholic. It’s also in conflict with him not needing much help during the day. The whole video was sad to me. This is one video where the severity of his physical disability can’t be glossed over. The head bobs, the specialized team to cater the chair to him, etc. it’s like a science to keep Shane going comfortably.

• Sad
I did actually watch the wheelchair video tonight and he said something that I don’t think has come out before. He has required help to place his hand on the joystick on his w/c for years. So this new w/c is going to provide him with independence. I had no idea he had to call out to someone to get them to move his hand so he could control the chair. He said that there are times when he wants to go from one room to another but he’s stuck until someone is free to help. This seems to be in conflict with him being the 98 hr workaholic. It’s also in conflict with him not needing much help during the day. The whole video was sad to me. This is one video where the severity of his physical disability can’t be glossed over. The head bobs, the specialized team to cater the chair to him, etc. it’s like a science to keep Shane going comfortably.
shane is probably pounding someone's wife now, the tattooed stud. don't feel bad for him, he is a regular guy who works 98 hrs/week and doesn't need much help, bro!
I don't sympathize anymore. if he comes clean about ALL struggles when it comes to disability, actually STARTS advocating and STOPS scamming, then I will start respecting him.

• Haha
  • Heart
He can't even move his hand to his joystick and we are suppose to believe that him and Hannah are going to conceive a baby naturally, and that he works 98 hours a week? I think in their quest to make disability "normal" they are creating and believing this lie that Shane isn't as disabled as he really is.

• Sad
  • Heart
You're completely right! I deleted my post just now because I made a massive oversight in writing it by failing to remember that sometimes people don't dress up because they aren't feeling well, and hospital needs and visits are understandably much more pressing than putting an outfit together. I'm sincerely sorry for this recent post of mine and thank you very much for correcting me in terms of why a person wouldn't dress up to go to the doctors. My parents are of an older generation, and I realize that I probably dress up more than a situation requires on a daily basis since my parents taught me from a young age to put a coordinated head to toe outfit together no matter the occasion or setting. I'll be the first to admit that I am eccentric and very outdated, and I haven't "got with the times" in a lot of aspects of my life from the old shows and movies that I watch every day to my use of VHS over DVD tapes so please disregard my previous post everyone and onto our regularly scheduled programming :)!
Yes, he needs round the clock care for basic survival. If they were honest about it and not using their visibility to stroke their egos - and bank accounts - I would be supporting their channel and still watching their videos. If only they were authentic, it would be a lesson in how we are all connected as human beings and needing to be taken care of does not take away one's dignity, intelligence or deserving of respect. Instead, they are unintentionally making a mockery of it all and acting like entitled, narcissistic brats demanding that we buy into their sick, delusional world.

What a tragic waste of a platform.

ETA: Didn't mean to piggyback my post on top of SmallWonder's post about something else. Not known for my technical computer expertise.😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They always film his good side and in soft lighting and use filters. So will the expensive Jaco arm fit on the new wheelchair? Also, they are still not using it and I wonder if it's because Shane needs help to even use the arm and it's not worth the effort for saint Hannah.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.