Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's from a month ago, did anyone watch it?
In typical Shane fashion, he discussed what it was like for him when he lost muscle and function before the miracle Spinraza became part of his regimen. He claims he’s “not really” losing strength these days. Most of the video was praising how much of a blessing Hannah has been in his life. Big clickbait.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
A video popped up with a title about getting weaker. Is he in decline or is it just clickbaiting again?
Didn't see the video but did see the thumbnail. Is there a reason why they are both grinning like idiots in a thumbnail with that title? Wait, I know the answer to that....Same as all the other ones: "Shane almost died! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

For those of us who have been following them from the beginning, we have seen a very marked and severe deterioration over the past (approximately) 2 years in Shane. And while we have comments about his personality and what he has used his channel for, we all feel badly about his condition.

I also feel badly about his mental state. I think he is a deeply wounded individual who feels that having an "arm candy" of a wife and an expensive house proves his worthiness. I think his self-hatred (masked in his arrogance) is consuming him. That's why I alternate between really letting it rip because he is the driving engine behind this whole charade - and then asking myself if I will feel guilty about my remarks after he dies.

Truth.

Am open to feedback.

I love the vibe here we all are none judgey of each other and have each other’s back I’m grateful for that! Oh I’m leaving basically all that to my fiancée I’m like the dude in all this I just have to show up 😂I will save you all a piece of cake though from when we do get married 😂
In typical Shane fashion, he discussed what it was like for him when he lost muscle and function before the miracle Spinraza became part of his regimen. He claims he’s “not really” losing strength these days. Most of the video was praising how much of a blessing Hannah has been in his life. Big clickbait.
Oh, FFS.

(And right after the post I made about feeling guilty being snarky. Well, that phase lasted about a minute.)

Didn't see the video but did see the thumbnail. Is there a reason why they are both grinning like idiots in a thumbnail with that title? Wait, I know the answer to that....Same as all the other ones: "Shane almost died! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

For those of us who have been following them from the beginning, we have seen a very marked and severe deterioration over the past (approximately) 2 years in Shane. And while we have comments about his personality and what he has used his channel for, we all feel badly about his condition.

I also feel badly about his mental state. I think he is a deeply wounded individual who feels that having an "arm candy" of a wife and an expensive house proves his worthiness. I think his self-hatred (masked in his arrogance) is consuming him. That's why I alternate between really letting it rip because he is the driving engine behind this whole charade - and then asking myself if I will feel guilty about my remarks after he dies.

Truth.

Am open to feedback.

Oh, FFS.

(And right after the post I made about feeling guilty being snarky. Well, that phase lasted about a minute.)
And I do not know why my post got attached to your comment @Poppypig 🤔 But, since it was - FFS help your fiance! And not just with the cake tasting! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't feel bad, he put himself in this position. If you don't want ridicule or judgement, don't have a YouTube channel. He would have been better off sticking to his charity and "writing career". But I think he came up with the dumb "I have a hot girlfriend/wife" troupe long ago and thought it would help, especially sell books since he isn't a looker. In the end he has to lay in the bed he made, or Hannah made or probably Liz. I doubt he will live long enough to have children, they act like he will be able and that it won't be a huge ordeal. I also think that Hannah doesn't want children, but is keeping up the idea for YouTube click bait views

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Truth.

Am open to feedback.

Oh, FFS.

And I do not know why my post got attached to your comment @Poppypig 🤔 But, since it was - FFS help your fiance! And not just with the cake tasting! 😂
hahha my fiancée told me that If I plan the wedding it will be really geeky like the video games I’m into or it would be Harry Potter themed or something hahah I told her it’s best she plans it and I’ll turn up but I don’t mind helping pick the cake that’s the best but right 😂

I don't feel bad, he put himself in this position. If you don't want ridicule or judgement, don't have a YouTube channel. He would have been better off sticking to his charity and "writing career". But I think he came up with the dumb "I have a hot girlfriend/wife" troupe long ago and thought it would help, especially sell books since he isn't a looker. In the end he has to lay in the bed he made, or Hannah made or probably Liz. I doubt he will live long enough to have children, they act like he will be able and that it won't be a huge ordeal. I also think that Hannah doesn't want children, but is keeping up the idea for YouTube click bait views
Exactly if you open yourself up and out you’re life on YouTube for the world to see you have to be open to the fact you’re going to get hate and trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
Shane has profited richly from marketing himself as some sort of champion of the rights and needs of disabled people. But it's all bullshit. Shane feels no affinity at all with other disabled people. His old blogs and sections of his books spoke of people he considered "more disabled" than he in terms which, had they been employed by an able bodied person would have rightly been called out as cruel, offensive, insensitive and - Hannah's favourite word - ableist.

• Heart
That is unfortunate that those photos likely don't hold much weight in proving they are liars. For those that found that the photos were there any photos suggesting that Shane was there at all?

What we are really like off-camera, while on camera. What clickbait, I know its bloopers but still it shows no special chemistry or anything unique off-camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Shane seems like the type of weird incel cuckold type who would egg Hannah and Meredith on and watch them get off together.

The amount of justifying their relationship these guys do tells me everything I need to know, really. My first relationship was a disaster and very dysfunctional. I lost friends because everyone warned me about this person and I refused to listen and when tit in the fan and I finally realized they were right, I was too embarrassed to admit it and kept the charade of being super happy going. I couldn't swallow my pride and admit I was wrong about my partner. I was posting about how happy I was all over social media, bragging, etc. It was so damn embarrassing in hindsight. But that's exactly what I see these two doing. Constantly justifying their relationship, bragging about it, trying so hard to convince us it's a healthy and successful partnership etc. It's a trainwreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just skimmed their latest video where they start by sarcastically replying to people who have asked where shanes jaco arm has been. As if its a ridiculous thing to ask, despite them banging on about how much they needed it and how sad it was when they were first declined. Hannah laughs as she says it was so hard to attach but its actually been on a while now, although we know its been off way longer. Turns out she just didnt have the motivation to put it on. Wow, so despite you saying it would be life changing and how it represents Shanes indepence, you just couldnt be bothered. This could actually be an amazing piece of technology for some people but they are just so entitled they dont even have the self awareness to know they come across as rude and ungrateful for being able to afford one. For those not wanting to watch, basically Shanes parents live far away and his mum is shy so they dont appear in videos.

Reactions: 16
Just skimmed their latest video where they start by sarcastically replying to people who have asked where shanes jaco arm has been. As if its a ridiculous thing to ask, despite them banging on about how much they needed it and how sad it was when they were first declined. Hannah laughs as she says it was so hard to attach but its actually been on a while now, although we know its been off way longer. Turns out she just didnt have the motivation to put it on. Wow, so despite you saying it would be life changing and how it represents Shanes indepence, you just couldnt be bothered. This could actually be an amazing piece of technology for some people but they are just so entitled they dont even have the self awareness to know they come across as rude and ungrateful for being able to afford one. For those not wanting to watch, basically Shanes parents live far away and his mum is shy so they dont appear in videos.
thanks for that, I agree with you.
I noticed they were super passive aggressive while "joking" about Shane's parents. Why do they feel the need to constantly adress haters and questions lol. they are very aware of the criticism they receive, don't be fooled.
Hannah had a particularly severe psycho mood/look in the last video too...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Funny how they have to constantly justify stuff. Probably so when anyone asks their army can say..."they made a video about it, so obviously they are real".

So do they pay for their comments? There are ZERO negative or questioning comments on their videos, just a bunch of cringe "you are so hysterical Shane, and you are so beautiful Hannah, perfect couple, love fest"
There is NOBODY that has anything else to say?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hahha my fiancée told me that If I plan the wedding it will be really geeky like the video games I’m into or it would be Harry Potter themed or something hahah I told her it’s best she plans it and I’ll turn up but I don’t mind helping pick the cake that’s the best but right 😂

Exactly if you open yourself up and out you’re life on YouTube for the world to see you have to be open to the fact you’re going to get hate and trolls
Yes I agree - if you put yourself out there and take the money and fame etc; you need to provide more than click bait and fake giggles; and you need to be real and accept that if you act fake and sleazy people won’t like it!

thanks for that, I agree with you.
I noticed they were super passive aggressive while "joking" about Shane's parents. Why do they feel the need to constantly adress haters and questions lol. they are very aware of the criticism they receive, don't be fooled.
Hannah had a particularly severe psycho mood/look in the last video too...
Yes!! They are definitely “injured” by the comments - you can tell because they focus on the hate way more than anyone would who was actually not bothered - hope that makes sense

Shane has profited richly from marketing himself as some sort of champion of the rights and needs of disabled people. But it's all bullshit. Shane feels no affinity at all with other disabled people. His old blogs and sections of his books spoke of people he considered "more disabled" than he in terms which, had they been employed by an able bodied person would have rightly been called out as cruel, offensive, insensitive and - Hannah's favourite word - ableist.
Yes that is super annoying! They both present themselves as disabled activists and very self righteous etc, when they are heavily profiting from the marketing of Hannah’s able body. It pisses me off as someone who has a partner who has fought for disabled people who have very little of anything and have to scrape by to have enough money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Shane has some sort of saviour complex that he’s the god for disabled people and he’s helping them when he’s not he’s the opposite he’s a jerk and a bully and people who see him calling other disabled people names will just make people think that’s ok to do when in fact it’s not at all

That is unfortunate that those photos likely don't hold much weight in proving they are liars. For those that found that the photos were there any photos suggesting that Shane was there at all?

What we are really like off-camera, while on camera. What clickbait, I know its bloopers but still it shows no special chemistry or anything unique off-camera.
I looked through her moms fb there was a post she went to london for a term at university just she ever mention she did that when she was with Shane it was back in 2017 I’m sure they were meant to be living together then what a sham

Shane seems like the type of weird incel cuckold type who would egg Hannah and Meredith on and watch them get off together.

The amount of justifying their relationship these guys do tells me everything I need to know, really. My first relationship was a disaster and very dysfunctional. I lost friends because everyone warned me about this person and I refused to listen and when tit in the fan and I finally realized they were right, I was too embarrassed to admit it and kept the charade of being super happy going. I couldn't swallow my pride and admit I was wrong about my partner. I was posting about how happy I was all over social media, bragging, etc. It was so damn embarrassing in hindsight. But that's exactly what I see these two doing. Constantly justifying their relationship, bragging about it, trying so hard to convince us it's a healthy and successful partnership etc. It's a trainwreck.
Oh Shane would be the type of guy that hits on lesbians and says you just haven’t tried my dick if you try that you’ll turn straight. He acts like he’s so respectful to women and hannah but in his books talks about getting blowjobs and having sex oh and constantly fat shames hannah when she’s not even fat and even if she was he has no bleeping right! He’s a bully end of

• Heart
Leave it to these two entitled fucks to scold their own faithful viewers by acting like condescending jerks just for asking about Shane’s parents and the Jaco arm. This wasn’t the typical singling out of a few specific mean comments. This was them addressing recurring comments that get asked repeatedly. I’m sure many of these questions do in fact come from their fans who are genuinely curious.

I also find it funny that they actually addressed the question of them having no friends. They said that they do have friends but they respect their privacy and don’t hang out with camera in hand. I’m just going to say that I consider myself pretty familiar with their comment section and I’ve seen hundreds of questions about the Jaco arm. I’ve seen dozens upon dozens about his parents but I’ve NEVER seen a comment accusing them of not having friends. EXCEPT FOR HERE! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how they have to constantly justify stuff. Probably so when anyone asks their army can say..."they made a video about it, so obviously they are real".

So do they pay for their comments? There are ZERO negative or questioning comments on their videos, just a bunch of cringe "you are so hysterical Shane, and you are so beautiful Hannah, perfect couple, love fest"
There is NOBODY that has anything else to say?
Their fan base is composed entirely of vapid dullards and feckless ingrates with less personality than a blank wall. Imagine the sub-zero IQ you need to have to enjoy their videos. Anyone who sucks up to influencers is beyond cringe. These people would fall out of their chairs if Hannah or Shane liked their comments or responded... how embarrassing and sad

Oh Shane would be the type of guy that hits on lesbians and says you just haven’t tried my dick if you try that you’ll turn straight. He acts like he’s so respectful to women and hannah but in his books talks about getting blowjobs and having sex oh and constantly fat shames hannah when she’s not even fat and even if she was he has no bleeping right! He’s a bully end of
So very true. He's such a misogynistic ass. The type to make nasty gurgling comments at hot women walking past because they're forced under society to be nice back because he's infirm. Imagine how uncomfortable he must make women! Have any of you seen The Inbetweeners (British version)? There's this episode where they have a charity fashion show in school to raise funds for a dude in a wheelchair. The disabled dude is a nasty piece of work and a pervert and everyone has to be nice because he's sick. He's spot on for Shane. 14:45

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sure S and G- you have friends... just like Jan Brady has a boyfriend 😏
George! George Glass. I'm sure I'm telling my age there. I saw "The Brady Bunch" when it originally aired. Greg and I graduated high school the same year.

For heaven's sake, WHY can't they put shoelaces in those huge clodhoppers they put on Shane? I haven't had the stomach to watch the "wedding" video or look at many photos from their photo shoot for the wedding. Did they at least put laces in his shoes for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Leave it to these two entitled fucks to scold their own faithful viewers by acting like condescending jerks just for asking about Shane’s parents and the Jaco arm. This wasn’t the typical singling out of a few specific mean comments. This was them addressing recurring comments that get asked repeatedly. I’m sure many of these questions do in fact come from their fans who are genuinely curious.

I also find it funny that they actually addressed the question of them having no friends. They said that they do have friends but they respect their privacy and don’t hang out with camera in hand. I’m just going to say that I consider myself pretty familiar with their comment section and I’ve seen hundreds of questions about the Jaco arm. I’ve seen dozens upon dozens about his parents but I’ve NEVER seen a comment accusing them of not having friends. EXCEPT FOR HERE! 😂
Yup agreed, new video merely ticked all the boxes.

- Jaco arm CHECK
- Parent disowned due to fake marriage CHECK
-Hannah dressed in baggy clothing CHECK
New content NIL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
George! George Glass. I'm sure I'm telling my age there. I saw "The Brady Bunch" when it originally aired. Greg and I graduated high school the same year.
Yes! George Glass- such a great episode :ROFLMAO:! I loved the Brady Bunch- especially Jan's chronic middle child syndrome growing pains! You were in high school during a fantastic decade- Charlie's Angels, Saturday Night Fever, fashion, feathered hair, music, and more. I'm in my 30's, and I love to watch great 70's and 80's movies and TV shows- so a lot of of my pop culture references are from that time!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been seeing these sexbot comments on channels that aren't on this channel yet. Recently, I commented one thing on this popular channel I visited and multiple times a day on that comment I am getting these comments from these bots I think, that disappear. The comments though are relevant and coherent with unique thought process. They are not comments someone that wants payment for sex acts would make. Shane and Hannah's positive comments are reminding me of those comments. Relevant to the channel and enthusiastic yet have an emptiness. I wonder how many real people are actually commenting on the channel. All the positive comments on Spaces definitely reminded me of many robot comments. Sad as it is to think about, those comments we have empathized/sympathized with for various reasons, based on what I have seen could just be bot created comments.
I can imagine not having shoelaces would make it easier to get Shane's shoes on every morning, along with the disparity in shoe and foot size. That's one reason why toddlers have velcro shoes.😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.