Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finally, meredith and hannah got married. bring on the strap-ons!
It is hard to deny the chemistry between them. What gets me is how genuinely happy and natural Hannah appears when she’s with Meredith. It’s not something we see in any other picture or video. I think she is flat out miserable with her life and the lie. Can you imagine how bad it must suck to be her? Not that I have any sympathy for the spoiled phony witch. In fact I think she’s truly getting her just desserts. All the money in the world can’t make up for waking up to the smell of her corpse of a husbands crappy diaper. She must be counting the days til he kicks over.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, it shouldn't be long with how frail he looks. Also, there were NO masks in that video. Yes they were all most likely vaccinated, but break through infections exist and are SO dangerous for Shane. Maybe they were all tested? Even then, Hannah didn't say a word!!

Reactions: 9
Maybe the whole things a set up like a make a wish foundation thing for Shane … and he doesn’t know about it

Reactions: 10
My own fiancee was in a relationship with w guy for years and there was no intimacy at all not even kissing really and she felt like she would have to be with him for life living this lie because she was far too scared to come out fast forward a few years shes now with me we are engaged and planning our wedding she is so grateful she came out her family are so acceptive of our love and her family gave me their blessing to get married hannah if this the case I’m talking seriously here please don’t waste you’re life being unhappy you have to be selfish sometimes and live you’re life for you
I'm glad that your fiancée found you and is able to live her truth and genuinely experience attraction and love! Such lucky future in-laws- since you're quick witted and hilarious on this forum! I bet your wedding is going to be amazing. Cheers to Poggypig + fiancée🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm glad that your fiancée found you and is able to live her truth and genuinely experience attraction and love! Such lucky future in-laws- since you're quick witted and hilarious on this forum! I bet your wedding is going to be amazing. Cheers to Poggypig + fiancée🎉
Aw thanks guys for the support and love I love you’re poste too I love that we all root for each other on this thread love to you guys and Thankyou you’re so kind ❤❤❤

• Heart
69C8B1E5-4FD8-4C92-87B1-2BA24BA440BA.jpeg

Ohhhh, I get it. Surely if their relationship were fake, these good folks wouldn’t just go along. This proves they are real! 😂

God Shane cracks me up. Why is he still working so hard to convince everyone that he and Hannah are legit? If they really are, then he wouldn’t waste any energy on it.

The truth is, I count around 37 or 38 bodies in this pic.
2 of them are the “bride” and “groom”
4 of them are parents.
3 are servers
1 is a makeup artist
3 are children

The rest are siblings plus spouses, grandparents, photographer, and probably a couple of close friends of the parents since S&H have none of their own.

Shane, your paid actor joke is indeed funny but for a different reason than you think.

Attachments

They try so hard to convince us that they are real, but you are right, like if you were real, you wouldn't care what we think

It’s kind of ironic how she virtue signals like duck but it really a crappy feminist and plays right into ableist and sexist rhetoric. She doesn’t seem to have any intelligent or original views. Yawn. She’s pretty but scraping the barrel for content as she’s a snooze fest and not a “activist”.
beautiful profile picture.

It is hard to deny the chemistry between them. What gets me is how genuinely happy and natural Hannah appears when she’s with Meredith. It’s not something we see in any other picture or video. I think she is flat out miserable with her life and the lie. Can you imagine how bad it must suck to be her? Not that I have any sympathy for the spoiled phony witch. In fact I think she’s truly getting her just desserts. All the money in the world can’t make up for waking up to the smell of her corpse of a husbands crappy diaper. She must be counting the days til he kicks over.
This is what boggles my mind. I can't get around this topic of her happiness. are the money, mcmansion, living with parents, and steamy nights with meredith sufficient to negate living with (+caring for??) shane, or is she batshit crazy and enjoys "taking care" of baby shane?
something is off about her.
I responded to their "the wedding had paid actors bla bla" comment with something like: "this makes you less believable, if you were a real couple there is no need to make such a comment. this makes you seem less genuine."
soon enough I got bombarded with s&g fans who had to tell me how I lack a sense of humour, and how miserable I am. the whole bunch (s&g + fans) make me want to puke sometimes.
when will they truly get exposed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I have never responded, but always look for skeptics and can never find anyone! The pics with her best friend looked like wedding photos lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have never responded, but always look for skeptics and can never find anyone! The pics with her best friend looked like wedding photos lol
We've all been blocked lol. If they didnt patrol the commemt section amd block everyone, it would look much much different. When they uploaded the fake zoom wedding it was on "trending" and the comment section was hysterical. They had no way to keep up with the flood of comments and it was a refreshing reminder that most people do not buy into their tit even minus all details that scream its a sham.

The way they go over the top defending their image is one of the big indicators. Real couples in love do not give a single F what other people think, they just laugh at haters because what does it matter when you have the best thing in life, love. They dont take a second out of their lives to address anyone. But shane on the other hand...what people think about him is all he worries about, its all he has apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't believe they're in love. Hannah just wanted the fairytale wedding with the gown and flowers, fancy reception, the mansion, money and to travel without having to lift a finger to work. Plus her parents live with her so I doubt she has to cook and clean or take care of Shane.

• Heart
I really think Shane loves her and is completely infatuated. Dude is super thirsty and eagerly awaits whatever affection she gives him. It's hard to tell what Hannah feels but she seems distracted and over the novelty of Shane as a lover. She's going through the motions and is now delegating the caregiver responsibilities to her mother. We will never know the full truth unless someone from their family breaks rank or one of his exes violates the NDAs

I really think Shane loves her and is completely infatuated. Dude is super thirsty and eagerly awaits whatever affection she gives him. It's hard to tell what Hannah feels but she seems distracted and over the novelty of Shane as a lover. She's going through the motions and is now delegating the caregiver responsibilities to her mother. We will never know the full truth unless someone from their family breaks rank or one of his exes violates the NDAs
No wonder she’s had to run off with Meredith Shane’s so boring yawwnnnn and I’m not even saying it’s because of his disability he’s as dull as dishwater he has no personality as much as he thinks he does he’s just like the annoying little brother

• Heart
Why doesn’t Shane ever look normal when being kissed? I mean, aside from the obvious disadvantages. He never “puckers up”. Hannah is obviously coming in for the kiss. Time to put your lips together and accept/reciprocate for the camera. He never does it though. He acts like he’s being kissed by his overbearing Aunt Gertrude who always reeks of stale coffee. I know he has some muscle control over his mouth because of all the stupid faces he makes. Wouldn’t it be a riot if he’s the one who has the harder time faking it? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t Shane ever look normal when being kissed? I mean, aside from the obvious disadvantages. He never “puckers up”. Hannah is obviously coming in for the kiss. Time to put your lips together and accept/reciprocate for the camera. He never does it though. He acts like he’s being kissed by his overbearing Aunt Gertrude who always reeks of stale coffee. I know he has some muscle control over his mouth because of all the stupid faces he makes. Wouldn’t it be a riot if he’s the one who has the harder time faking it? 😂
I think it’s probably because he’s not used to them kissing as she only kisses him when there’s cameras about you know to keep up the whole act of the “marriage”

The bones in his face are really protruding now aren’t they he’s looking more and more gaunt

• Sad
Reactions: 12
:ROFLMAO: hahaha Cattycat79! She definitely poses with him like a detached celebrity at a Make A Wish photo op- the celebrities all have this hesitant/impatient look that I always see in Hannah. I keep waiting for a nurse to come out to collect him and say, "Thanks so much, Hannah, this meeting means a lot to him- your driver is here." Yeah, this isn't a fairy tale- it's a closeted grifter opportunist marrying a narcissistic Napoleon complex guy who will stop at nothing to exploit his disability and her body for money. I truly believe that Hannah will come out some day- a person can only live a lie for so long at the expense of missing the happiness of living an authentic and out life. Hannah reminds me of my ex-cousin in law who I suspected was a closeted lesbian marrying my male cousin for cover. I remember going to their housewarming party as a kid and noticing her detachment towards him with half hearted hugs and quick peck kisses contrasted by the magnetism and joy towards her best girl friend. I walked around their house feeling something was off about the newlyweds and saw that a door opening was slightly ajar and I peered through and saw her making out with her best girl friend on the guest bed! I truly think that she wanted to be caught in the lie that day. I told my family on the way home and we decided to keep my story a secret and that the truth would come out on its own soon. My ex-cousin in law came out and asked for a divorce less than a year later. Bottom line is, I'm straight, but my gaydar is top-notch and I 100% think that Hannah is closeted and in love with Meredith.
You are spot on. Hannah gives me major lesbian vibes or bi vibes at the very least. It's in her mannerisms and her detachment from Shane. I believe she's with Shane not only as a cover-up but because she found the absolute weakest and least intimidating man on earth to live with who cannot physically touch her and who she doesn't have to have sex with. All the constant banging on about their so-called sex life and intimacy is even further proof of her need to cover up. No happy, real couple needs to nonstop validate their sex life to everyone who walks past. She is 100% closeted.

Also, has anyone seen that weird profile of Mededith's that's basically a fan account for Hannah? Can't for the life of me remember what it was called but it was so, so weird. It was all photos of Hannah that Meredith took with bizarre captions obsessing over Hannah. Hannah follows the account

• Heart
I love how Hannah flatly narrates their wedding video. No authentic emotion or happiness - just a big business project and bad acting!
Ok, I know everyone is different, but calling this relationship a "fairytale"? Lol. A Walmart-chic Amazonian college swimmer marrying a bratty, big mouthed, condescending, gurgling potato-headed tadpole "author" whose diaper she changes. So dreamy...I'm so jealous that Hannah is living happily ever after! Whoever said their photo ops look like stock photos was 100% correct. Full of stiff virtue signalling, not romance. That, and Make a Wish Foundation for adults vibes, as I believe DoubleOld has said pages ago. Meredith also sits on Hannah's lap so Shane shouldn't think he's special. Hannah and Meredith's faces light up together and they have physical chemistry, whereas Shane looks like Hannah's son or her wooden ventriloquist dummy.
I’m curious what makes you guys think she’s a lesbian & you get those vibes?
Can someone list/explain indicators?

no gaydars go off when I look at her & i have a good gaydar

Reactions: 3
I think the position that works is her hands wrapped firmly around his bank account.
I mean how the duck could someone be turned on by him?? I'm not trying to be mean but come on...IF and I mean IF she is sleeping with him...AND I DO NOT BELIEVE SHE IS...she would need a bleeping psychiatrist. THAT WOULD BE 10000000% FETISH

They try so hard to convince us that they are real, but you are right, like if you were real, you wouldn't care what we think
I literally can't watch them...his voice and all that
phlegm and saliva make me literally nauseated...it just turns my stomach...to think of hannah screwing him...omg...sorry....its beyond gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m curious what makes you guys think she’s a lesbian & you get those vibes?
Can someone list/explain indicators?

no gaydars go off when I look at her & i have a good gaydar
I dunno if she is or not but the disdain she has expressed toward men and the lgbt couples she supports and loves on social media makes me think its possible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.