Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw thanks guys for the support and love I love you’re poste too I love that we all root for each other on this thread love to you guys and Thankyou you’re so kind ❤❤❤
Why doesn’t Shane ever look normal when being kissed? I mean, aside from the obvious disadvantages. He never “puckers up”. Hannah is obviously coming in for the kiss. Time to put your lips together and accept/reciprocate for the camera. He never does it though. He acts like he’s being kissed by his overbearing Aunt Gertrude who always reeks of stale coffee. I know he has some muscle control over his mouth because of all the stupid faces he makes. Wouldn’t it be a riot if he’s the one who has the harder time faking it? 😂
I think he never looks normal when being kissed because of his lack of ability to control his head - or any part of his body. In the second picture, it looks like Hannah is actually supporting his jaw so his mouth can close for a "pucker up." He can't tip his head back because it will fall back and he can't lean forward, or tilt his head toward her, etc etc.I think this, plus his lack of experience, leads to the awkwardness. The thing is, they try to hide how disabled he is, but in staging so-called Casanova romantic kissing scenes it just makes his disability more obvious. To the point of being of being a very twisted, f***ed up mind game.

You are spot on. Hannah gives me major lesbian vibes or bi vibes at the very least. It's in her mannerisms and her detachment from Shane. I believe she's with Shane not only as a cover-up but because she found the absolute weakest and least intimidating man on earth to live with who cannot physically touch her and who she doesn't have to have sex with. All the constant banging on about their so-called sex life and intimacy is even further proof of her need to cover up. No happy, real couple needs to nonstop validate their sex life to everyone who walks past. She is 100% closeted.

Also, has anyone seen that weird profile of Mededith's that's basically a fan account for Hannah? Can't for the life of me remember what it was called but it was so, so weird. It was all photos of Hannah that Meredith took with bizarre captions obsessing over Hannah. Hannah follows the account
Was it called "My Best Friend"? Was anybody ever able to verify it was Meredith's account?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the fact that Shane doesn’t use conveens (I think in America you might call them condom catheters?) proves he isn’t well endowed. I work in a hospital and men with smaller than average anatomy can’t get a good fit and therefore can’t use them.
I understand why Shane doesn’t want an indwelling catheter as it’s a massive source of infection but a conveen would surely make his (and Hannah’s) life so much easier than that stupid bottle urinal situation they currently use. He wouldn’t have to get lifted out the chair and have help every single time he needs to pee, he could stay in the chair and have a leg bag or night bag and it would be much more dignified

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have never responded, but always look for skeptics and can never find anyone! The pics with her best friend looked like wedding photos lol
I respond a lot! I haven’t been blocked yet 😆

I totally don’t believe Hannah could do all his caregiving and have any time left over to put herself together as much as she seems to - nails, hair etc look done in most videos. It’s not realistic, she would be burning out and look like tit some days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
think the Instagram of her and Meredith is a paradoy account tbh taking the piss out of us I wouldn’t think too much into it but coming from a gay woman myself she really does set my gaydar off I could be completely wrong … it’s funny though the amount of “straight “ girls I’ve come across who secretly like a bit of female fun on the side I think people would be very suprised it’s a lot more common than people think she is at least bi I could bet money on it

Reactions: 12
I respond a lot! I haven’t been blocked yet 😆

I totally don’t believe Hannah could do all his caregiving and have any time left over to put herself together as much as she seems to - nails, hair etc look done in most videos. It’s not realistic, she would be burning out and look like tit some days.
Agree, she is almost too put together to also be taking care of someone full time. Even if she went to get her hair done...that's a 2 hour visit...can she really leave him helpless for 2 hours? They MUST have help.. probably Liz...but they won't admit to that which makes REAL caregivers feel inadequate!!

I think the fact that Shane doesn’t use conveens (I think in America you might call them condom catheters?) proves he isn’t well endowed. I work in a hospital and men with smaller than average anatomy can’t get a good fit and therefore can’t use them.
I understand why Shane doesn’t want an indwelling catheter as it’s a massive source of infection but a conveen would surely make his (and Hannah’s) life so much easier than that stupid bottle urinal situation they currently use. He wouldn’t have to get lifted out the chair and have help every single time he needs to pee, he could stay in the chair and have a leg bag or night bag and it would be much more dignified
A condom cath can be messy if it doesn't fit and I agree with the indwelling cath, it's a huge cause of infection. Plus it wouldn't fit their narrative that Shane is just a regular guy who is in a wheelchair. That's what drives me crazy, he needs extensive care, be honest!!

• Heart
A condom cath can be messy if it doesn't fit and I agree with the indwelling cath, it's a huge cause of infection. Plus it wouldn't fit their narrative that Shane is just a regular guy who is in a wheelchair. That's what drives me crazy, he needs extensive care, be honest!!
Yeah he misses out on the care he needs and is clearly going down hill so fast because they would rather push a narrative that he’s a normal guy .. that denial is going to slap them so hard in the face soon can’t they clearly see he’s looking fo frail! Anyone who was a decent partner would be like sorry Shane but you’re health and care needs come before pushing a narrative just so you can get views and likes on a YouTube channel …

• Heart
I agree, guy can't hold his head up, when he talks he takes deep breaths that moves his whole body and his speech is getting worse. But by all means have a fancy wedding. He also barely moves and her carrying him around can't be good for his little bones!!
I wonder how long he realistically has, he's what 30? They keep on saying he has a normal life span...so what he's going to live into his 80's?
And they talk about having children, how? How would they have children when he can't even move? I hate the comments about how he's going to be an amazing dad, really? Because he has dad jokes?
He's like an accessory to her life, an annoying accessory lol. I could NOT deal with those stupid faces he makes for the rest of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree, guy can't hold his head up, when he talks he takes deep breaths that moves his whole body and his speech is getting worse. But by all means have a fancy wedding. He also barely moves and her carrying him around can't be good for his little bones!!
I wonder how long he realistically has, he's what 30? They keep on saying he has a normal life span...so what he's going to live into his 80's?
And they talk about having children, how? How would they have children when he can't even move? I hate the comments about how he's going to be an amazing dad, really? Because he has dad jokes?
He's like an accessory to her life, an annoying accessory lol. I could NOT deal with those stupid faces he makes for the rest of my life.
At this point they are just enabling him now he’s so frail he’s only 29 .. he’s looking more frail than someone who’s 4 times his age

But Hannah’s more interested in squeezing out her tits and ass to get as many views on YouTube as possible while her husband just withers away that isn’t love …

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cath is for quadriplegic spinal cord injury usually. SMA patients have feeling down there and know when they need to go so will ask for bathroom transfer or in his case pee bottle. Quads have lost sensation and some tetraplegics also. That’s who cathetisation designed for

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the guy with SMA on a recent SBSK? He could be Hannah's next target love interest as he's looking for a lady.
He's a little tit like Shane and sounds just like him but it looks like he could actually participate when kissing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Cath is for quadriplegic spinal cord injury usually. SMA patients have feeling down there and know when they need to go so will ask for bathroom transfer or in his case pee bottle. Quads have lost sensation and some tetraplegics also. That’s who cathetisation designed for
That’s not actually strictly true. Catheters aren’t just for quadriplegics, they can be used for people with incontinence to reduce risk of skin breakdown and pressure damage from sitting in wet pads and clothing. They can be used in those with limited mobility (such as Shane) to reduce the amount of transfers and make life easier for them and their carer. The fact Shane has to get lifted out of his chair, lie down somewhere, have someone hold the bottle then get lifted back on the chair. If a conveen was an option I don’t see why he wouldn’t use it, a leg bag can be hidden under clothing and no one would know any different so he can carry on with the illusion that he’s a ‘normal guy in a wheelchair’

Reactions: 14
the face/expression he makes when confronted with fancy food he can't chew nor swallow is terrible, makes me cringe and makes me want to puke.
his fans love it though, it's funny and cute!
lmao, I remember all of a sudden that some fans compared him to hollywood stars in terms of looks. fake a$s people, my god.

• Sick
the face/expression he makes when confronted with fancy food he can't chew nor swallow is terrible, makes me cringe and makes me want to puke.
his fans love it though, it's funny and cute!
lmao, I remember all of a sudden that some fans compared him to hollywood stars in terms of looks. fake a$s people, my god.
I also can’t stand the food face. The one that really kills me though is the eyebrow flexing. It makes me want to punch him in the face!

• Haha
Feeling some inspiration to write a new version of their song "spaces" to a song called "fake it". Faaake it, faaake it. It has potential

• Haha
Did they sing the song? I can't imagine Shane singing anything
Never heard it but I can imagine it’s just him gargling a song … would rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon than endure his "singing"

• Haha
A musician with SMA performed it. Definitely not my cup of tea but he's alright and has a decent voice - nowhere near as ghastly as Shane's nasally gurgles and physical disfigurement. Seems like a nice guy, too, unlike Shane's unjustified cocky cock attitude. I have no idea what those two ass clowns contributed to the song or why they're crediting themselves for anything. Maybe they say it, but I skipped through their blathering as usual. Seems like the singer did most of the work on the group project and they're still giving themselves A's for calling their minimal effort in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But the title is "we made a song". But they didn't? They just take credit?

So, from what little I saw, this is like Shane's consultant gig. They had zero to do with any of it, but they have a platform. The song writer and performer did it all and Shane and Hannah are acting like they wrote, produced and sang it? This is bizarre.

• Heart
  • Sick
Genentech, SMA community band together on song, video - The Third M - MM+M - Medical Marketing and Media (mmm-online.com)
It looks like the company Genentech which produces Risdiplam (the one a day drug Shane takes for SMA) teamed up with writers, singers, artists etc who all had SMA to create the song "Spaces". James Ian did all of the work in terms of singing and some song writing and S and G were solely hired as promo whores for Genentech and their SMA drug and as emcees for the video to introduce people. The whole video basically felt like a super-upbeat, highly-edited/calculated clinical drug advertisement masquerading as a feel good anthem- it reminds me of when you see all of these happy, super-diverse groups of people in age, size, race sauntering around at a picnic party and forget you're watching an ad for plaque psoriasis.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.