Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 848760
Here's her latest post on Instagram- she is definitely hiring a photographer to take these photos and airbrush the crap out of them. They're in such soft focus that they look like blurry flashback scenes in a movie when someone is dying or dreaming. There is zero chemistry in these photos whatsoever. Look at her dead-eyed stare at Shane. Someone needs to tell Hannah that you either wear a slutty cropped brami OR distressed jeans- NEVER together, she's dressing like a rebellious teenager. Shane is wearing shoes big enough to fit a linebacker.
Yeah, why are Shane's shoes so huge? He wears toddler size clothes, but man shoes?

Interesting that they have a photographer on call lol.

Reactions: 8
What’s the deal with the black bib? What is it for? I am not understanding what it does, is it for dribble or when he eats? He’s always wearing it.

So much about him is alike having a small child.

Reactions: 9
I think they should just own their weirdness and admit she has a kink for disabled people if that’s the case. There’s no shame in kinks. Like some people like all sorts of role play etc. I just think they shouldn’t be so fake and pretend it’s all so normal as it’s really not usual for someone tall to want to date a very very small man as small as a toddler. It’s annoying they don’t just admit it, like just say “yeah it’s weird but I have a festish!”😀😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s the deal with the black bib? What is it for? I am not understanding what it does, is it for dribble or when he eats? He’s always wearing it.

Yes!

Did anyone catch this in one of their recent videos with a hello fresh ad, it was with chickpeas I think, Hannah had the made meal and held in front of him and instead of him saying mmmm, he almost seems to make a a sucking sound and his lips almost mimicked sucking through a straw, maybe I miss interpreted it but I wonder if that was a “freudian slip” because he can’t eat solid food? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know what they say about a man’s foot size lol
His feet are actually tiny. Maybe an American size 3 or 4 in little boys shoes. But for some reason they put men's size 9s on him. Hannah said before his junk is average size but since he's a really small guy in stature he looks huge. It's hard to know what they say is true or not. I think the giant shoes are a giant giveaway that they lie about a ton of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It's not a bib, it's a harness of sorts so he doesn't fall out of his chair, because he can't really move or catch himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's not a bib, it's a harness of sorts so he doesn't fall out of his chair, because he can't really move or catch himself.
Yeah it is a harness to keep him in but it looks like a bib and makes him look even more like a baby

Reactions: 6
You can't even see Shane, and it's supposed to be about HIM! And she does all the editing! This was so intentional and obvious!

Reactions: 16
You can't even see Shane, and it's supposed to be about HIM! And she does all the editing! This was so intentional and obvious!
It’s sad, and also seems weird and desperate, she does it in an “innocent” fake way?!

• Sick
It’s sad, and also seems weird and desperate, she does it in an “innocent” fake way?!
The crazy autistic b thinks she’s doing some high level trolling when she’s really just being boring, embarrassingly tryhard and crass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm almost more offended by her choice of cheap, Fashion Nova style jeggings- poorly placed pockets that do her pear shaped ass/hip-dips no favors, denim so thin you could strain tea through it and the color wash is too light and uniform in color. If you're going to show your ass, do it justice in premium denim, damn it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally agree, wonder what the next "accident" will be? A nip slip? I watched Cole and charisma very briefly, and they are the same level of attention seeking cringe imo. But Cole is huge compared to Shane, probably why Shane is jealous. The sad part is, both could do SO much for the community, but instead they choose to make everything so fake.

I'm almost more offended by her choice of cheap, Fashion Nova style jeggings- poorly placed pockets that do her pear shaped ass/hip-dips no favors, denim so thin you could strain tea through it and the color wash is too light and uniform in color. If you're going to show your ass, do it justice in premium denim, damn it!
Looks very "Walmart fashion" to me. Plus the way she talks and moves her hands like she is "helping" is so obviously fake!!

• Heart
Totally agree, wonder what the next "accident" will be? A nip slip? I watched Cole and charisma very briefly, and they are the same level of attention seeking cringe imo. But Cole is huge compared to Shane, probably why Shane is jealous. The sad part is, both could do SO much for the community, but instead they choose to make everything so fake.

Looks very "Walmart fashion" to me. Plus the way she talks and moves her hands like she is "helping" is so obviously fake!!
C and C and S and G are 100% cringe material and do next to nothing to educate people about disability. They're both so into the constant forced positivity and happiness that they probably make some caretakers feel like tit for having a rough day or being visibly exhausted. The jeans are definitely "Walmart Fashion" with Pepto Bismol and Windex an isle away. Hannah's odd gesturing to look like she was helping in the latest video really made me laugh and you could tell that she wanted all eyes to be on her and somehow have these married middle aged men at work in the room be completely mesmerized by her looks.

Reactions: 10
Caregiving is exhausting, that's why there is respite care available. Hannah makes it seem like it's not a big deal, which is so damaging. Which makes it more obvious that she has help, in the form of Liz.
And she transfers him all the time, which is fine when you are 20 something, but long term not safe. But he probably won't make it out of his 30's, and then she will be all set.

Reactions: 15
C and C and S and G are 100% cringe material and do next to nothing to educate people about disability. They're both so into the constant forced positivity and happiness that they probably make some caretakers feel like tit for having a rough day or being visibly exhausted. The jeans are definitely "Walmart Fashion" with Pepto Bismol and Windex an isle away. Hannah's odd gesturing to look like she was helping in the latest video really made me laugh and you could tell that she wanted all eyes to be on her and somehow have these married middle aged men at work in the room be completely mesmerized by her looks.
Yes exactly. That’s what makes me angry - I’m a care taker too - though my partner can do lots to help but gets fatigued - I was looking for some support / solidarity / something intelligent and interesting to do with disability rights and politics etc - there is nothing! She seems very insecure in her need to “provoke” jealousy - it’s passive aggressive behaviour.

Her looks will fade in her 30s and 40s and she will be left with her mean dull personality to show off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not at all, it’s pretty obvious, she knows where the camera is she knows the angle and she knows where she’s standing, it’s nothing but obvious what she’s trying to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.