Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Our life has been a Lie from the beginning"

Hannah narrated the video in the same phony tone she advertises their sponsors with. The whole thing is bizzaro world.
Shane had a nice pair of extra extra too large shoes for the occasion, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jeez the amount of adds in this new video …

The way she kisses Shane as she comes down with her dad she just litrally kisses him on the head like a mom would with her little boy Shane looks even more like a little boy in that suit

The way she kisses Shane as she comes down with her dad she just litrally kisses him on the head like a mom would with her little boy Shane looks even more like a little boy in that suit

The way she kisses Shane as she comes down with her dad she just litrally kisses him on the head like a mom would with her little boy Shane looks even more like a little boy in that suit there was no chemistry in that kiss

Reactions: 7
The joke is on their fans. The wedding video which took 2 months for them to put together isn’t a video at all. It’s a tour of their photo shoot. Just like VirtualSkeptic said, it’s done in Hannah’s sponsorship voice. There IS NO wedding video. All this time I thought they were selling sponsorship spots to the highest bidder but there were zero ads. This is totally bizarre and really stupid. Just like them.

Reactions: 12
T
The joke is on their fans. The wedding video which took 2 months for them to put together isn’t a video at all. It’s a tour of their photo shoot. Just like VirtualSkeptic said, it’s done in Hannah’s sponsorship voice. There IS NO wedding video. All this time I thought they were selling sponsorship spots to the highest bidder but there were zero ads. This is totally bizarre and really stupid. Just like them.
there’s no chemistry in the whole video there was more chemistry between hannah and the dog than hannah and Shane ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched their wedding "video". Shane looks so sick, frail, and depressed in it, like it's a huge strain to smile or laugh. Not joyous at all.

Why did it take them weeks and weeks to put a photo montage together? Taking time to photoshop/filter?

Reactions: 13
Just watched their wedding "video". Shane looks so sick, frail, and depressed in it, like it's a huge strain to smile or laugh. Not joyous at all.

Why did it take them weeks and weeks to put a photo montage together? Taking time to photoshop/filter?
I know we weren’t they so we can’t judge but I get from the video there wasn’t an amazing atmosphere at all like imagine if you’re marrying the love of you’re life surely you’d be over the moon I didn’t get that vibe at all it was just you know like a business deal … hannah gave him a peck on the head and lips I know when I marry my fiancée I’ll be kissing their face off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes exactly. That’s what makes me angry - I’m a care taker too - though my partner can do lots to help but gets fatigued - I was looking for some support / solidarity / something intelligent and interesting to do with disability rights and politics etc - there is nothing! She seems very insecure in her need to “provoke” jealousy - it’s passive aggressive behaviour.

Her looks will fade in her 30s and 40s and she will be left with her mean dull personality to show off!!
The only Intelligent YouTube channel I have found to do with disability is Jessica Kellgren-Fozard. She has POTS, EDS and is deaf. Her wife is a Dentist and they show both good and hard parts of disability. She speaks about accessibility, LGBTQIA+ rights, some history stuff and bits about their life as new parents (Rupert is 4-5 months old) and what it is like as a disabled parent.

Vastly different to S&G or C&C!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is anyone else reporting their videos? I reported bra yoga and one other as it’s meant to be a family channel.

• Heart
The wedding video was so lame, and yes like mother and child, not lovers. There is zero chemistry between them. There was no actual ceremony? Like why not have a ceremony? And the video from Raine Wilson was dumb. And her editing skills and voice overs are awful.

• Heart
  • Haha
I love how Hannah flatly narrates their wedding video. No authentic emotion or happiness - just a big business project and bad acting!
Ok, I know everyone is different, but calling this relationship a "fairytale"? Lol. A Walmart-chic Amazonian college swimmer marrying a bratty, big mouthed, condescending, gurgling potato-headed tadpole "author" whose diaper she changes. So dreamy...I'm so jealous that Hannah is living happily ever after! Whoever said their photo ops look like stock photos was 100% correct. Full of stiff virtue signalling, not romance. That, and Make a Wish Foundation for adults vibes, as I believe DoubleOld has said pages ago. Meredith also sits on Hannah's lap so Shane shouldn't think he's special. Hannah and Meredith's faces light up together and they have physical chemistry, whereas Shane looks like Hannah's son or her wooden ventriloquist dummy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how Hannah flatly narrates their wedding video. No authentic emotion or happiness - just a big business project and bad acting!
Ok, I know everyone is different, but calling this relationship a "fairytale"? Lol. A Walmart-chic Amazonian college swimmer marrying a bratty, big mouthed, condescending, gurgling potato-headed tadpole "author" whose diaper she changes. So dreamy...I'm so jealous that Hannah is living happily ever after! Whoever said their photo ops look like stock photos was 100% correct. Full of stiff virtue signalling, not romance. That, and Make a Wish Foundation for adults vibes, as I believe DoubleOld has said pages ago. Meredith also sits on Hannah's lap so Shane shouldn't think he's special. Hannah and Meredith's faces light up together and they have physical chemistry, whereas Shane looks like Hannah's son or her wooden ventriloquist dummy.
:ROFLMAO: hahaha Cattycat79! She definitely poses with him like a detached celebrity at a Make A Wish photo op- the celebrities all have this hesitant/impatient look that I always see in Hannah. I keep waiting for a nurse to come out to collect him and say, "Thanks so much, Hannah, this meeting means a lot to him- your driver is here." Yeah, this isn't a fairy tale- it's a closeted grifter opportunist marrying a narcissistic Napoleon complex guy who will stop at nothing to exploit his disability and her body for money. I truly believe that Hannah will come out some day- a person can only live a lie for so long at the expense of missing the happiness of living an authentic and out life. Hannah reminds me of my ex-cousin in law who I suspected was a closeted lesbian marrying my male cousin for cover. I remember going to their housewarming party as a kid and noticing her detachment towards him with half hearted hugs and quick peck kisses contrasted by the magnetism and joy towards her best girl friend. I walked around their house feeling something was off about the newlyweds and saw that a door opening was slightly ajar and I peered through and saw her making out with her best girl friend on the guest bed! I truly think that she wanted to be caught in the lie that day. I told my family on the way home and we decided to keep my story a secret and that the truth would come out on its own soon. My ex-cousin in law came out and asked for a divorce less than a year later. Bottom line is, I'm straight, but my gaydar is top-notch and I 100% think that Hannah is closeted and in love with Meredith.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO: hahaha Cattycat79! She definitely poses with him like a detached celebrity at a Make A Wish photo op- the celebrities all have this hesitant/impatient look that I always see in Hannah. I keep waiting for a nurse to come out to collect him and say, "Thanks so much, Hannah, this meeting means a lot to him- your driver is here." Yeah, this isn't a fairy tale- it's a closeted grifter opportunist marrying a narcissistic Napoleon complex guy who will stop at nothing to exploit his disability and her body for money. I truly believe that Hannah will come out some day- a person can only live a lie for so long at the expense of missing the happiness of living an authentic and out life. Hannah reminds me of my ex-cousin in law who I suspected was a closeted lesbian marrying my male cousin for cover. I remember going to their housewarming party as a kid and noticing her detachment towards him with half hearted hugs and quick peck kisses contrasted by the magnetism and joy towards her best girl friend. I walked around their house feeling something was off about the newlyweds and saw that a door opening was slightly ajar and I peered through and saw her making out with her best girl friend on the guest bed! I truly think that she wanted to be caught in the lie that day. I told my family on the way home and we decided to keep my story a secret and that the truth would come out on its own soon. My ex-cousin in law came out and asked for a divorce less than a year later. Bottom line is, I'm straight, but my gaydar is top-notch and I 100% think that Hannah is closeted and in love with Meredith.
She definitely looks happy with her "best friend". Plus there is no good way for Shane and her to really interact, she would have to pick him up and catty him around, which would be weird in a wedding dress. She doesn't even really sit with him. The whole thing is bizarre and probably why it took her so long to put together, so she could try to make it seem authentic. I HATE the voice over she does, it's so high school documentary. I don't get why the sponsors like them? Probably because they get views I guess.

• Heart
It’s kind of ironic how she virtue signals like duck but it really a crappy feminist and plays right into ableist and sexist rhetoric. She doesn’t seem to have any intelligent or original views. Yawn. She’s pretty but scraping the barrel for content as she’s a snooze fest and not a “activist”.

• Heart
My own fiancee was in a relationship with w guy for years and there was no intimacy at all not even kissing really and she felt like she would have to be with him for life living this lie because she was far too scared to come out fast forward a few years shes now with me we are engaged and planning our wedding she is so grateful she came out her family are so acceptive of our love and her family gave me their blessing to get married hannah if this the case I’m talking seriously here please don’t waste you’re life being unhappy you have to be selfish sometimes and live you’re life for you

• Heart
Total snooze fest. There was limited footage too, which makes me think it was a small party, probably because Shane gets tired! Someone has to change him and feed him, which is why you don't see a lot of him, and just Hannah! Did they dance together? Did we see him eat? Nope. Lots of photo ops for the brainwashed fans though!

• Heart
I.am.speechless.......I used to think that Hannah was asexual....I can no longer deny that she and Meredith have waaaaay too much bodily contact to be considered straight. Wow. Those pictures speak volumes. I almost expected a third picture of Meredith straddling Hannah. Which is fine except that Hannah IS LEGALLY MARRIED TO A MAN! Well, Hannah's done as much for gay rights as Shane has done for disability awareness.

• Heart
The chemistry difference is like night and day!

The chemistry difference is like night and day!
Yeah there’s no denying it! The way she just pecked Shane on the bead like a mum and son … I bet her and Meredith have done stuff without a doubt! Those extra swimming lessons were just a front for something else 😜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.