Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments are gross, people going on and on about how nice her ass is. And if anyone dare say she did it on purpose for attention, the hive attacks!!
And he can't even fix his own mask, she does it for him...but he's a stud in bed and independent?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Totally agree!! I think the same thing about Shane's "writing". He's mediocre and just writes about his disability, nothing special. Like how he was a "consultant" when in reality that show just wanted promotion and used their platform!
Maybe he'll get hired as the token disability actor, but honestly, there is so much actual talent out there, he will drown
Shane’s not funny at all I think people feel sorry for him that’s why he’s been given the opportunity to write books if was that much a good writer surely he would’ve written more books .. he’s just not funny at all like people say he’s had his ego stroked his whole life he’s never had people tell him no they do it because they feel sorry for him he’s mediocre at best

I also think Hannah’s body isn’t all that at all once you’ve seen it once you don’t need to see it again it’s not the best ass I’ve ever seen I can give you that 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How are we supposed to believe they have sex?

They said they found positions that work, or what works for them or something like that, but he can't move and he can't even stretch his legs so they are pretty much blocking his 'gigantic snake' (which we know is the size of a thumb, if it was average sized it would look enormous on his childsized body).

Reactions: 7

They said they found positions that work, or what works for them or something like that, but he can't move and he can't even stretch his legs so they are pretty much blocking his 'gigantic snake' (which we know is the size of a thumb, if it was average sized it would look enormous on his childsized body).
The size of a thumb now that’s being over generous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not much of a feminist to me, this isn’t how a serious mature feminist woman carries herself or allows herself to be shown. It really isn’t. It’s not funny or cute, and it’s harmful to young women who may see this as aspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I think the position that works is her hands wrapped firmly around his bank account.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone think she’s very unhappy with him and her flaunting herself is to make herself feel better in some sick way? And to make cash.

Reactions: 11
Anyone think she’s very unhappy with him and her flaunting herself is to make herself feel better in some sick way? And to make cash.
Possibly, I think it's definitely to attract views, it's kind of obvious. The whole thing is always very scripted. Plus she always crouches down to make it seem like they are the same size, when they are not.

She kicks off if a guy looks at her twice and classes that as sexual harrasment then gets her tits and ass out for the world to see sorry but that’s not someone who’s been sexually harrassednor abused behaves .. it’s sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow. Sebastian was right. That video I shared on here just a few weeks ago has been removed from youtube, the video of shane and shannons silly cooking show. Sebastian said he was sharing it with their fans on their videos so they probably took notice and had the video taken down. They do not want anyone to know about Shannon. Theyve never even acknowledged her existence before like they have Anna once or twice. The lengths they go to protect their image and brand is very telling.

Heres a fun exchange of Hannah being her usual profoundly dishonest self, denying video of shane with shannon exists.

Their story about their dog eating weed could be entirely made up for content btw. Did they show any pictures of them at the ER with the dog, or ....anything? Shane tagging along for the trip makes it obviously bs, but I see they didnt miss the chance for another paid sponsor.
Is this the Shannon in the video?
----
You don't even have to dig that much to suspect they are a fraud and that his relationships aren't genuine.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
His writing is atrocious. That aside, Shannon is a pretty girl, although has her mouth hanging open in every picture. I'm thinking she came there to see the other guy OR it was planned for the business deal, since he copy and pasted that story 2 more times after her. I'm not saying that someone can't be attracted to a guy with a disability. My husband is an amputee, but Shane's personality is dull too.

Reactions: 13
Hannah put a photo of them both on her Instagram story shane looks proper old he looks like a baked potato and his teeth are even more yellow more than usual 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
1636136911758.png
1636136931095.png

Hannah thinks she's so hot- with her Pippy Long Stockings braids and crop top/pencil skirt combo. Look at how filtered her photos are- with and without my reading glasses they still look blurry :ROFLMAO: . She needs a new brow stylist- she always looks angry and shocked at the same time and the overly arched look exaggerates her very downturned eyes. I hate selfies- they're on missing persons posters, Linkedin profiles, dating apps, memorials etc- whoever created selfies is a narcissistic dipshit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is this the Shannon in the video?
----
You don't even have to dig that much to suspect they are a fraud and that his relationships aren't genuine.

I just noticed something looking through these pictures, most of them are from the same day, Shannon is wearing the same white sweater in all but a few, which means all the wonderful stuff they did was crammed in for a photo shoot. And how did "they" go ice skating? Or decorate ginger bread houses? He can't move? So she did all that to start this idea. Then when she didn't work out, he got Anna, then Hannah.

View attachment 848713View attachment 848716
Hannah thinks she's so hot- with her Pippy Long Stockings braids and crop top/pencil skirt combo. Look at how filtered her photos are- with and without my reading glasses they still look blurry :ROFLMAO: . She needs a new brow stylist- she always looks angry and shocked at the same time and the overly arched look exaggerates her very downturned eyes. I hate selfies- they're on missing persons posters, Linkedin profiles, dating apps, memorials etc- whoever created selfies is a narcissistic dipshit.

And who is taking these "candid" photos? Mom Liz? A photographer? They look heavily edited.

1636138126028.png

Here's her latest post on Instagram- she is definitely hiring a photographer to take these photos and airbrush the crap out of them. They're in such soft focus that they look like blurry flashback scenes in a movie when someone is dying or dreaming. There is zero chemistry in these photos whatsoever. Look at her dead-eyed stare at Shane. Someone needs to tell Hannah that you either wear a slutty cropped brami OR distressed jeans- NEVER together, she's dressing like a rebellious teenager. Shane is wearing shoes big enough to fit a linebacker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They like to hire Studio Twelve:52 Photography. The photographer has a disability too so she probably looks the other way at the obvious fakery because she can empathize and would not be surprised if are giving her plenty of extra money to keep quiet. Same as Genentech who they partner with basically every month for disability advocacy and awareness and all the other good stuff. Hannah and Shane bring them the money and so Genentech probably doesn't care they are a terrible representation for disability so long as it is a good smoke screen for someone of average intelligence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.