Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they rivals?
It started with some run/walk for Shane's nightmare charity thing. Cole and Charisma were there and Shane and Hannah gave them the cold shoulder. Shane doesn't like disabled people. He writes about it one of his books.
They have been competing and mirroring each other's lives ever since.
One got engaged, the other got engaged.
One bought a house, the other bought a house.
One got married, the other got married.
One got a poodle, the other got a poodle.
It's truly bizarre.

Reactions: 8
It started with some run/walk for Shane's nightmare charity thing. Cole and Charisma were there and Shane and Hannah gave them the cold shoulder. Shane doesn't like disabled people. He writes about it one of his books.
They have been competing and mirroring each other's lives ever since.
One got engaged, the other got engaged.
One bought a house, the other bought a house.
One got married, the other got married.
One got a poodle, the other got a poodle.
It's truly bizarre.
It seems he thinks he's better than most people, like he has superior intelligence and wit. Probably because his ego has been stroked his entire life. People would never say, you are a mediocre writer to a disabled guy, so they tell him he is brilliant, because let's face it, what else does he have?
And Hannah just perpetuates that narrative with the idea that a woman like her would fall for a guy like him. Plus she laughs insanely at everything he says, even though it's just predictable dad humor and nothing super witty.
I'll have to look up the other couple to see how much they mirror each other.

Reactions: 9
Wow! Cole has a big ego to even think that he could make it in LA as an actor with barely any acting experience. Cole is incredibly average-looking and lacks personality- I could see him in stock photos for college campus brochures to promote diversity and maybe as a background extra in a TV show, but LA is where reality hits hard and a lot of aspiring actors never make it to the stage or screen. I'm so tired of Youtubers having the audacity to even think that they're in the ranks of actual hard-working, brilliant actors who have honed their craft for decades to make it in LA. There's no way this boring one trick-pony couple's vlog pair is going to make it long term there. Let's see how long Charisma's delusional and annoying "Stay Positive" mantra lasts with the new move. Turning back to S and G, they also are lackluster in personality and looks and it astounds me that either couple is as popular as they are- take away the disability exploitation and they're incredibly inauthentic, boring, one-dimensional people who fail to captivate me or tug at my heart strings in any way. It doesn't help that both couples completely scammed people with their fake weddings to garner donations and more which I stated many threads ago. Not a fan and that's how I really feel 😅.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow! Cole has a big ego to even think that he could make it in LA as an actor with barely any acting experience. Cole is incredibly average-looking and lacks personality- I could see him in stock photos for college campus brochures to promote diversity and maybe as a background extra in a TV show, but LA is where reality hits hard and a lot of aspiring actors never make it to the stage or screen. I'm so tired of Youtubers having the audacity to even think that they're in the ranks of actual hard-working, brilliant actors who have honed their craft for decades to make it in LA. There's no way this boring one trick-pony couple's vlog pair is going to make it long term there. Let's see how long Charisma's delusional and annoying "Stay Positive" mantra lasts with the new move. Turning back to S and G, they also are lackluster in personality and looks and it astounds me that either couple is as popular as they are- take away the disability exploitation and they're incredibly inauthentic, boring, one-dimensional people who fail to captivate me or tug at my heart strings in any way. It doesn't help that both couples completely scammed people with their fake weddings to garner donations and more which I stated many threads ago. Not a fan and that's how I really feel 😅.
Totally agree!! I think the same thing about Shane's "writing". He's mediocre and just writes about his disability, nothing special. Like how he was a "consultant" when in reality that show just wanted promotion and used their platform!
Maybe he'll get hired as the token disability actor, but honestly, there is so much actual talent out there, he will drown

• Heart
Totally agree!! I think the same thing about Shane's "writing". He's mediocre and just writes about his disability, nothing special. Like how he was a "consultant" when in reality that show just wanted promotion and used their platform!
Maybe he'll get hired as the token disability actor, but honestly, there is so much actual talent out there, he will drown
100% agree! Shane's writing is absolute self-aggrandizing, talentless bullshit. Shane's role in "Average Joe" was solely to be a promo-bleep and I consider his consultant title to be the equivalent of a pat on the head little league participation trophy in a baseball game. "Average Joe" a show that takes every single hot-button issue and blends it into a poorly written, melodramatic show that appeals to the most easily influenced viewers- the trailer alone made me cringe. Cole will drown in that city faster than DeCaprio in the movie Titanic- with disabled actors like the handsome/talented RJ Mitte who has cerebral palsy, Cole doesn't stand a chance.

Cole and his wife have been lead to believe that Cole is going to get a bunch of roles being the wheelchair character in all the tv shows and movies.
Because DIVERSITY.
He's so wooden just being himself in their vlogs that it's hard to imagine him being able to be a character other than the wooden 'Cole' personality.
His wife on the other hand? I can easily see her being tempted by some smarmy Hollywood producer wannabe type of douchebag.
Like Hannah, she likes the dollars her disabled partner brings in. This can be proven by the fact she gave up her educational goals for youtube.

• Heart
100% agree! Shane's writing is absolute self-aggrandizing, talentless bullshit. Shane's role in "Average Joe" was solely to be a promo-bleep and I consider his consultant title to be the equivalent of a pat on the head little league participation trophy in a baseball game. "Average Joe" a show that takes every single hot-button issue and blends it into a poorly written, melodramatic show that appeals to the most easily influenced viewers- the trailer alone made me cringe. Cole will drown in that city faster than DeCaprio in the movie Titanic- with disabled actors like the handsome/talented RJ Mitte who has cerebral palsy, Cole doesn't stand a chance.
And where did his consultant job go after the token disability episode? Now he's singing or some junk and doing dumb horror movies..if you were a consultant, you would have to actually work. I can't imagine he is up for more than a few hours before needing a nap, he's so frail. Any small trip must wear him right out.

Even the guy from Glee that was in a wheelchair was actually able bodied... Hollywood does not care if you are really disabled

• Heart
It seems he thinks he's better than most people, like he has superior intelligence and wit. Probably because his ego has been stroked his entire life. People would never say, you are a mediocre writer to a disabled guy, so they tell him he is brilliant, because let's face it, what else does he have?
And Hannah just perpetuates that narrative with the idea that a woman like her would fall for a guy like him. Plus she laughs insanely at everything he says, even though it's just predictable dad humor and nothing super witty.
I'll have to look up the other couple to see how much they mirror each other.
His ego is the only thing getting stroked.

• Haha
That's not the only thing getting stroked lol. Hannah likes her snake apparently
Oh right, cause that makes sense🙄. Shane can't move, when they did the video that showed them cuddling, he was immobile and couldn't even stretch his legs, but they have sex? Come on...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hannah likes clams, not fake "snakes". Let's not entertain Shane's fallacies. I still believe Liz is his primary caregiver and at the very most, he may get a business-only handy from her with her gloved index finger and thumb. That could be a stretch but that's the best it would get for him. Hannah doesn't touch his baby carrot with a 10 foot pole.

I can't keep up with all the garbage they're suddenly uploading at warp speed, but enjoying the conversation here as usual 😂 I did watch his pathetic 9 second Tik Tok video that they uploaded to yt yesterday, and found these comments. He still thinks he's brilliant and that 12 year olds would bother following a severely disabled person making fart sounds. No clue or dignity. And why would they want to appeal to 12 year olds with Hannah's goodies on display on their socials?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Greetings from Australia! I'm new to Tattle and whilst poking around came across the S&G threads. I used to follow them....until I couldn't because I found them both so false and annoying. These threads have been illuminating! I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my feelings about these two. Carry on, I'll be over here with my🍿🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Posted this on Guru Gossiper, and also posting here as this forum seems more active currently:

New commenter here! So glad I found this thread!

I have a disabled partner who is a middle aged to older male, he uses a mobility scooter for distance but can walk and otherwise has a ‘normal’ function of his body - he just gets very fatigued due to a condition.

He has been watching grubby and grabby or whatever they are called since I met him a few years ago.

At first I watched with him occasionally and didn’t think much of it etc, thought “ahh how sweet”; then I started to notice a strange smugness from them..a competitive vibe. Almost like they enjoy people being negative so they can say how jealous people must be.

I also found it odd that there wasn’t much reality- it’s HARD some days having to care for someone else; I felt like it was annoying to see everything portrayed with this strange fake eerie almost happy, happy, giggle, giggle..

Then lately I happened to notice some really strange and uncomfortable things. Lots of half naked thumbnails, Hannah being used as a piece of meat to be honest, very cheap and sad and just strange! As a couple who try to fight for social justice I was horrified by the vibe..so I showed my partner the videos etc I meant (bra yoga etc) and he said he was shocked and that they’ve really changed from the early days!

In the early days he said it was more funny / chatty not all click bait and sex and bikinis.

Anyway. He’s lost trust in them and unsubscribed and I’m just really disgusted at what this channel has become - Hannah just seems like she’s sold herself for YouTube fame and money and I think in her 30s and 40s she will probably cringe at those weird shower videos etc!! Her parents must be so embarrassed- they should be!!

End of rant 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also their recent video of them in the hospital focuses on her butt for like several minutes..?!?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Are these two trying to break into Hollywood? First, the Wisconsin video gets split up into two videos and Hannah brags about how she slaved over the editing. Then they make the short skit which was acted out. Now a song? How incredibly arrogant and self indulgent. None of that stuff is why their minions like them. It seems the token consultant position (which was hyped to be way more important than the reality of reading a script and giving feedback about a disabled character) has really gone to their heads. They were probably invited to a premier party out of obligation and pity and they ended up rubbing elbows with some producer who gave them false hope. I’ll bet they were told that they’re super talented and to put a sampler of their expertise on their channel. Sort of like adding to their resume. I’m honestly embarrassed for them.

Oh and exactly 10 people signed up to be notified when their song “drops”. LOL!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hannah likes clams, not fake "snakes". Let's not entertain Shane's fallacies. I still believe Liz is his primary caregiver and at the very most, he may get a business-only handy from her with her gloved index finger and thumb. That could be a stretch but that's the best it would get for him. Hannah doesn't touch his baby carrot with a 10 foot pole.

I can't keep up with all the garbage they're suddenly uploading at warp speed, but enjoying the conversation here as usual 😂 I did watch his pathetic 9 second Tik Tok video that they uploaded to yt yesterday, and found these comments. He still thinks he's brilliant and that 12 year olds would bother following a severely disabled person making fart sounds. No clue or dignity. And why would they want to appeal to 12 year olds with Hannah's goodies on display on their socials?
That last comment is beautiful

• Haha
Are these two trying to break into Hollywood? First, the Wisconsin video gets split up into two videos and Hannah brags about how she slaved over the editing. Then they make the short skit which was acted out. Now a song? How incredibly arrogant and self indulgent. None of that stuff is why their minions like them. It seems the token consultant position (which was hyped to be way more important than the reality of reading a script and giving feedback about a disabled character) has really gone to their heads. They were probably invited to a premier party out of obligation and pity and they ended up rubbing elbows with some producer who gave them false hope. I’ll bet they were told that they’re super talented and to put a sampler of their expertise on their channel. Sort of like adding to their resume. I’m honestly embarrassed for them.

Oh and exactly 10 people signed up to be notified when their song “drops”. LOL!
I wonder if that's it. They got it in their head that they are brilliant, Shane an amazing writer and Hannah a magnificent beauty who can act and sing. I bet someone said at that dumb tv show that they are amazing and to put stuff on YouTube, when in reality it's just so they plug the show more. Hannah thinks she is model beautiful, so she probably is loving all this. Gah, I bet Shane wore that dumb beanie hat to the " consultant meeting" to make him seem authentic

Also their recent video of them in the hospital focuses on her butt for like several minutes..?!?
I watched the first few minutes out of curiosity. It looks to me like she noticed that the doctor went in front of the camera, and then she quickly moved over in front of the camera. Totally blocking Shane!! I mean, she was the one who placed the camera and then "happens" to stand with her ass focused front and center? It was all on purpose and Shane is part of it or is too dumb or weak to care.

• Heart
I watched the first few minutes out of curiosity. It looks to me like she noticed that the doctor went in front of the camera, and then she quickly moved over in front of the camera. Totally blocking Shane!! I mean, she was the one who placed the camera and then "happens" to stand with her ass focused front and center? It was all on purpose and Shane is part of it or is too dumb or weak to care.
Yes it was definitely on purpose or they would have edited it out!! More attention on her body - desperate and sad! :(

If Hannah ever was to get pregnant and carry a baby or several babies, it would be likely to change her body, curious how Shane would react to saggy boobs, stretch marks and saggy skin, weight gain etc!! That doesn’t always happen but it does to many women. Not saying that’s an issue but it would affect the weird exploitation of her wearing bikinis etc.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.