Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding this video, I wondered why would they BOTH go to the ER with the dog? Why would you pack up Shane and all his stuff, load him in the car, get him out...if there is an emergency with your dog, you just go...you wouldn't waste time packing up Shane? My thought is that the pot was intentional, they knew she would be fine, and needed content. Thoughts?
spot on. I elaborated a couple posts earlier; the odds of a dog randomly eating pot of the street = slim to none.
the whole logistics of also having Shane at the "ER" does not make sense. if it was an emergency Shane would be left home.
running out of ideas results in inconsistencies throughout their videos and narratives, sadly the s&g sheeps will never see s&g for who and what they truly are and stand for.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It seems they really want to push the idea that Shane can just get up and go like an able bodied person. But he can't, and that's okay, but be honest. And nobody drops pot on the street, they fed that dog pot.

Reactions: 10
Had to laugh at the 'censored' version of their life they presented even in the stupid 'The Popping' video. My favourite non realities was Shane offerering to make Hannah a cup of tea when he has expressed he can't switch from his wheelchair controls to the Jaco arm controls without assistance, making that simple act completely implausible, or Hannah saying she's going yo bed and leaving Shane up... er, well he ain't putting himself to bed unless he is sleeping on the wheelchair, or hannah asking Shane if he has eaten that day... well, he didn't make himself a sandwich doll, so have you fed him?

It's horrid to point out, because I genuinely feel bad for Shane that he has that little capacity, but ultimately it just shows how they ignore the realities of Shane's caring needs and how desperate he is to present himself as more able than he really is. I honestly found it so strange they would include stuff like that in the video, but it just goes to show how gulliable they think their viewers are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Had to laugh at the 'censored' version of their life they presented even in the stupid 'The Popping' video. My favourite non realities was Shane offerering to make Hannah a cup of tea when he has expressed he can't switch from his wheelchair controls to the Jaco arm controls without assistance, making that simple act completely implausible, or Hannah saying she's going yo bed and leaving Shane up... er, well he ain't putting himself to bed unless he is sleeping on the wheelchair, or hannah asking Shane if he has eaten that day... well, he didn't make himself a sandwich doll, so have you fed him?

It's horrid to point out, because I genuinely feel bad for Shane that he has that little capacity, but ultimately it just shows how they ignore the realities of Shane's caring needs and how desperate he is to present himself as more able than he really is. I honestly found it so strange they would include stuff like that in the video, but it just goes to show how gulliable they think their viewers are.
My gosh you are correct! The "have you eaten today" line...he can't even feed himself!! How would Hannah not know that? He is helpless, which is part of the disease, so let's be honest, you guys aren't a normal couple, and that's fine!! Unless it really IS Hannah's mom that is caring for him, then Liz would have fed him and put him to bed. Maybe that was a little slip up...Hannah really doesn't know what is going on with his care because she doesn't do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My gosh you are correct! The "have you eaten today" line...he can't even feed himself!! How would Hannah not know that? He is helpless, which is part of the disease, so let's be honest, you guys aren't a normal couple, and that's fine!! Unless it really IS Hannah's mom that is caring for him, then Liz would have fed him and put him to bed. Maybe that was a little slip up...Hannah really doesn't know what is going on with his care because she doesn't do it!

It seems so clear to me that in this video they are role-playing what they consider a 'normal' or, shall I say a non interabled, relationship. But, this in itself exposes the fallacy that they have are on equal footing in their relationship. Like, their desperation to hide his level of dependence exposes how uncomfortable they are with the truth of the power dynamics of their relationship. Its actually quite sad when you think about it. This video is their blue sky thinking of what their relationship could be if Shane wasn't disabled to the level he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I think it shows just how gulliable their viewers, especially ones that have been watching for a long time really are.

I thinks it’s both. I think they believe their followers gullible which they are and I think it’s possible Liz or someone else does the majority of the caregiving. I just feel bad for anyone who is severely disabled and watching that, it’s just unfair and dangerous for them to be spreading lies like that.

Oh joy, set a reminders to see gurgling shrills and probably bikinis

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it shows just how gulliable their viewers, especially ones that have been watching for a long time really are.

I thinks it’s both. I think they believe their followers gullible which they are and I think it’s possible Liz or someone else does the majority of the caregiving. I just feel bad for anyone who is severely disabled and watching that, it’s just unfair and dangerous for them to be spreading lies like that.

Oh joy, set a reminders to see gurgling shrills and probably bikinis
Their followers have this idealistic view of the relationship they portray. That Shane is this independent man who just happens to be in a wheelchair..which isn't true and hurts the community.

And that song will be dreadful

Their followers have this idealistic view of the relationship they portray. That Shane is this independent man who just happens to be in a wheelchair..which isn't true and hurts the community.

And that song will be dreadful
Did you read the comments on that video? Someone said, "no wonder you guys are so busy, the horror movie and the song"...come on!!! Neither of them work full time! They have nothing else to do, what answer emails? What is wrong with their fans??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. Sebastian was right. That video I shared on here just a few weeks ago has been removed from youtube, the video of shane and shannons silly cooking show. Sebastian said he was sharing it with their fans on their videos so they probably took notice and had the video taken down. They do not want anyone to know about Shannon. Theyve never even acknowledged her existence before like they have Anna once or twice. The lengths they go to protect their image and brand is very telling.

Heres a fun exchange of Hannah being her usual profoundly dishonest self, denying video of shane with shannon exists.

Their story about their dog eating weed could be entirely made up for content btw. Did they show any pictures of them at the ER with the dog, or ....anything? Shane tagging along for the trip makes it obviously bs, but I see they didnt miss the chance for another paid sponsor.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I no longer have a single doubt that they're frauds. People on youtube have done a great job exposing them, on this website as well. The evidence, their own behavior and deceptions, it's undeniable. They're as real of a couple as the last 2 so called girlfriends he sold this Exact same story with. The only difference is that Hannah and her mom are insane, and greedy enough to stick with it.

• Heart
I no longer have a single doubt that they're frauds. People on youtube have done a great job exposing them, on this website as well. The evidence, their own behavior and deceptions, it's undeniable. They're as real of a couple as the last 2 so called girlfriends he sold this Exact same story with. The only difference is that Hannah and her mom are insane, and greedy enough to stick with it.
Totally agree, it seems odd that these women would want that life at such a young age without some financial gain. The fact that he's done it before is kind of suspicious.

Reactions: 9
Looking at some of their recent videos and noticed Shane's chair is pretty filthy, including the diaper bag and whatever other tit they have attached to it. The seat belt harness thing that prevents him from falling out of his chair is absolutely gross and caked in food bits, drool and maybe vomit. Why don't they clean it?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They're singers now :ROFLMAO: ?!
Looking at some of their recent videos and noticed Shane's chair is pretty filthy, including the diaper bag and whatever other tit they have attached to it. The seat belt harness thing that prevents him from falling out of his chair is absolutely gross and caked in food bits, drool and maybe vomit. Why don't they clean it?
I ask myself those very questions every time I see one of their videos- they didn't even step up to the plate for their "weddings" and had the same dirty yellow towel and harness visible in professional photos. You'd think that Shane would have Liz or Hannah clean or replace these things as they are an extension of his image as a public figure, but they're hard pressed to even care for themselves let alone Shane. They're completely out of touch with basic standards of cleanliness and appearance; I remember when S and G hosted the disabled Tommy Hilfiger fashion show via zoom and they had his stained harness and filthy yellow towel on full display- I wish that one of the show organizers or stylists could've tactfully told Shane to replace his harness and towel and Windex the wheelchair. S and G insist on wearing crappy, uncoordinated fast fashion clothes at fine dining establishments and Hannah wears leggings as pants and thong bikinis at Disneyland- they're beyond hope in terms of keeping up appearances at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. Sebastian was right. That video I shared on here just a few weeks ago has been removed from youtube, the video of shane and shannons silly cooking show. Sebastian said he was sharing it with their fans on their videos so they probably took notice and had the video taken down. They do not want anyone to know about Shannon. Theyve never even acknowledged her existence before like they have Anna once or twice. The lengths they go to protect their image and brand is very telling.

Heres a fun exchange of Hannah being her usual profoundly dishonest self, denying video of shane with shannon exists.

Their story about their dog eating weed could be entirely made up for content btw. Did they show any pictures of them at the ER with the dog, or ....anything? Shane tagging along for the trip makes it obviously bs, but I see they didnt miss the chance for another paid sponsor.
The lady seems a bit off, but why deny something that is obviously true? Like it's on video? I wonder if Anna and Shannon have NDA's?

I think Hannah has a good deal going, she doesn't have to work and take minimal care of Shane!

Now I have to go back and look at his dirty chair now, I never noticed!!

Reactions: 8
The lady seems a bit off, but why deny something that is obviously true? Like it's on video? I wonder if Anna and Shannon have NDA's?

I think Hannah has a good deal going, she doesn't have to work and take minimal care of Shane!

Now I have to go back and look at his dirty chair now, I never noticed!!
Because she knows her fans are not the sharpest tools in the shed, and she knows the ones who read that exchange will believe her bs without a second thought.
There was more to that exchange. Pamela explained that it was Shannon that Shane was in a video with and described the video, but Hannah deleted the rest of the exchange.

That exchange may have been what caused them to have that video of Shane and Shannon taken down

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Because she knows her fans are not the sharpest tools in the shed, and she knows the ones who read that exchange will believe her bs without a second thought.
There was more to that exchange. Pamela explained that it was Shannon that Shane was in a video with and described the video, but Hannah deleted the rest of the exchange.

That exchange may have been what caused them to have that video of Shane and Shannon taken down
That makes sense, I hate how she acts all innocent in the exchange..like the lady didn't actually see the dumb video.

Can someone review their latest video about Shane's new chair? It seems they are posting more lately?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hannah and Shane's interabled couple rivals, Cole and Charisma, announced they are moving to Los Angles so that Cole can try his hand at acting.
This was about a month ago.
All of a sudden Hannah and Shane make a vlog where they are "acting".
What a funny coincidence.

• Haha
Hannah and Shane's interabled couple rivals, Cole and Charisma, announced they are moving to Los Angles so that Cole can try his hand at acting.
This was about a month ago.
All of a sudden Hannah and Shane make a vlog where they are "acting".
What a funny coincidence.
I've never seen Cole and charisma, but I doubt LA needs anymore struggling YouTube actors. Why are they rivals?

A quarter of the new video is just the camera pointed at Hannah's ass.
Because of course it is, like she doesn't know at this point where the camera is?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Gaslighting at its best. Not only did Shane do videos with Shannon, he even had a whole chapter devoted to her in his first book, "Laughing At My Nightmare." Including how he wanted to marry her!!!! (I would go look it up but I took his books to the 'free pick up' book drop in my town.😆)

I also think their dog eating pot was totally fabricated. Maybe they thought it would make them look cool. Or something.

Their channel is harmful on every level. I actually think it borders on criminal at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.