Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clear as day that they follow this thread intensely. I would imagine I would probably be self depreciating if I had a public following, and would read the negatives too. It does seem like his weight loss was getting so extreme that they couldn't avoid addressing it. Very quickly addressed by going back on the feeding tube - I'm not sure why they are so reluctant. I just lost my mum from cancer and she also had a serious digestive issues, so she was fitted with a feeding tube that stayed in her nose 24/7. I put her on her feed each night and took it out each morning. You can leave the tube in - and i know this because my mum had it in for 6 months before she died, and my mum was in her early 60's, so it wasn't like she was an old bed ridden women. She done everything she normally done with the tube in. Shane doesn't have to take the tube out each night, it's more that he doesn't want to be seen as any more disabled than her already is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Clear as day that they follow this thread intensely. I would imagine I would probably be self depreciating if I had a public following, and would read the negatives too. It does seem like his weight loss was getting so extreme that they couldn't avoid addressing it. Very quickly addressed by going back on the feeding tube - I'm not sure why they are so reluctant. I just lost my mum from cancer and she also had a serious digestive issues, so she was fitted with a feeding tube that stayed in her nose 24/7. I put her on her feed each night and took it out each morning. You can leave the tube in - and i know this because my mum had it in for 6 months before she died, and my mum was in her early 60's, so it wasn't like she was an old bed ridden women. She done everything she normally done with the tube in. Shane doesn't have to take the tube out each night, it's more that he doesn't want to be seen as any more disabled than her already is.
I am so sorry about your mom, @boredawn. 😢 Thank you for sharing about her feeding tube here.

Reactions: 12
Going back on the feeding tube means Shane has to admit to myself that his last few years of trying to manage his weight without it have been a failure. It also means that he has to live his life as a more blatantly sick person who needs daily medical intervention. And I think he finds the feeding tube to be very uncomfortable and even painful.

I’m pretty sure he has to go for regular doctor visits every three months and I’m sure doctors have begged him to go back on the feeding tube. Shows how stubborn and in denial he is that he continues to ignore their recommendations. His parents must be horrified

• Heart
  • Sad
Well they finally addressed his weight in the new video. Or lack of it. They seem so shocked. Surely monitoring him regularly would be a wise thing to do. Not just wait until he's at the doctor's however many months down the line. It isn't like he's got much to play with. Guess all those wine, beers, fancy giant meals out and hello fresh dinners weren't hitting the spot eh? I won't comment on the rest of the video but there was a post from a subscriber saying she was shocked at Shane at 2.42 as he seems genuinely angry. So does Hannah at that point. I didn't catch Shane's attitude the first time but going back his mask seems to slip.
Hold up now: The doctors have always monitored Shane's weight because they do not want him going under a certain number. Things can get dangerous quite quickly and affect his bodily organs if his weight gets too low. He even shows a picture of himself at a dangerously low weight when he was in high school, in one of his books when the doctors told him he MUST gain. Point is, this is NOT a new issue.

I have always assumed that Liz and Hannah had a special scale to weigh Shane on since his weight is so integral to his health. You know, SOMEWHERE in that mansion among the chef's grade kitchens and the two luxury grade master bedrooms. Now I feel stupid. If they had had such a scale, they would have filmed Shane being weighed (completely naked) by Hannah i(n a bikini 5 sizes too small.) TITLE: "How Much Does Baby Shane Weigh?"

So we've got pressure sores, rotten teeth needing surgery, arthritis L shoulder from not being turned enough during the night and now this: Dangerous weight loss due to malnutrition.

WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

But, no, instead let's do a stupid sock challange, let's push Shane into restaurants where he can't possible eat, let's buy a mult-level mansion that he'll never be able to fully access, let's buy a huge pool where, in the blink of an eye, he could overturn and swallow just enough pool water to kill him, at all costs keep our Hello Fresh sponsorship intact and never stop LAUGHING because that will affect their LAUGHING at My Nightmare Brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
S and G should invest in a body composition scale- I have one to monitor my bodybuilding and weight goals that analyzes weight, fat percentage, muscle mass percentage, water weight and bone density. Weight is incredibly important for Shane and I honestly feel like S and G are just eyeballing it until the annual physical rather than weighing him weekly or bi-weekly. Shane wants to be like everybody else and survive on standard meals, but he needs to supplement calorie intake with a feeding tube. I remember when S and G talked about going on their first road trip and Hannah suggested forgoing his feeding tube entirely in favor of eating food and that's when he stopped his feeding tube altogether- last time I checked, part time Kohl's loading dock work doesn't translate to being a physician or dietician, Hannah!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I guess they’re going to start employeeing the art of the tease into their channel. We never did hear about Shane’s important new dream job. The wedding video is being held. They tease that his weight is too low and that Shane is too upset to discuss it but will make a future video about it. Instead, they manufacture a topic about socks. I am pretty sure Shane neither goes into public with those socks pulled up or scrunched down. Notice they asked for votes in the comment section. So far they have 4.6k comments in 18 hours all about Shane’s way or Hannah’s way. Their video from the other day about his voice has only1000 comments. They manipulate their low IQ fans and bolster their channels stats and the fans happily oblige.

I agree that it’s utterly ridiculous to think that Shane’s weight is a surprise to either of them. He’s got to have an interdisciplinary team from a dietitian to an orthopedic, PT, etc. If he really let all of that go, then he’s acting against medical advice and maybe he really is going to go out on his terms. I don’t even necessarily blame him. I just wish they’d be honest for their adoring fans, many of whom share the same disability as Shane.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They also addressed him not wearing regular ties, which seemed very random...or was it? I've never seen anyone discuss his ridiculous bow ties in their yt comments section, so I suspect that segment was for US 😂 He claims even children's ties are too long for him. Ok, but there's a range of sizes, though, so....use your damn heads and find the right size?
I suspect he's wearing one for an older elementary school age boy, maybe 12 years old. He obviously needs to peruse the toddler or preschool dresswear section for ties that'll fit. Then Hannah trimmed the tie with scissors, and showed off their "success" with the alteration by tucking it into his grimey harness. What? Was this sarcasm to indicate she botched it or are we supposed to believe his tie is perfect now, just like how they don't actually show him slamming back beers and chowing on manly meals that he poses with?

The socks look terrible on him either way. I'm all for stylishly eclectic attire and accessories, but those dumb socks do not fall in that category. He needs to stick with classic styles and colours, and cover those disturbing knees. He mentioned last month that wearing Hannah's fuzzy socks in public "makes him smile" because he wonders what people are thinking. So he's deliberately fishing for attention, not actually expressing unique style. Now he's worried about looking like a 5 year old? Well don't dress and act like one, for starters. And who wears shorts with tall fuzzy socks, except maybe a kid trying to exert their autonomy by choosing their own, albeit mismatched, outfits? To me, he looks like a child in that get up, or a delayed adult with arrested development (who he deems himself superior to). PS don't come after me for saying that - I know not all adults with mental disabilities present themselves like that, and if they did, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. Just my assumption of what my first impression would be if I saw him, since he wonders what others are thinking.

Why didn't they just wait til he stopped sulking about his inevitable and obvious weight loss to do a more thoughtful video about the matter, instead of trivial crap and bickering?

However, I love how his "nice guy" mask slipped at the 2:42 mark as he was literally barking and foaming at the mouth at Hannah 😂 Funny how she kept that part in, too, as she does the editing. It didn't add to his case about his socks, but it did display his true bitchy goblin self.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess they’re going to start employeeing the art of the tease into their channel. We never did hear about Shane’s important new dream job. The wedding video is being held. They tease that his weight is too low and that Shane is too upset to discuss it but will make a future video about it. Instead, they manufacture a topic about socks. I am pretty sure Shane neither goes into public with those socks pulled up or scrunched down. Notice they asked for votes in the comment section. So far they have 4.6k comments in 18 hours all about Shane’s way or Hannah’s way. Their video from the other day about his voice has only1000 comments. They manipulate their low IQ fans and bolster their channels stats and the fans happily oblige.

I agree that it’s utterly ridiculous to think that Shane’s weight is a surprise to either of them. He’s got to have an interdisciplinary team from a dietitian to an orthopedic, PT, etc. If he really let all of that go, then he’s acting against medical advice and maybe he really is going to go out on his terms. I don’t even necessarily blame him. I just wish they’d be honest for their adoring fans, many of whom share the same disability as Shane.
Lol Yep. Shane would never wear those socks in public with how concerned he is about what other people think. They trolled their fans for the main purpose of their channel - $$$$. Their channel is little more than a collection of commercials, seriously. Theyre so pathetic and have so little to offer that the majority of their videos are giant ad's. They make tit up to say or do that revolves around each videos sponsor, the majority being hello fresh commercials, but the one where they made an entire video based around their mental health sponsor was particularly pitiful as well as the recent one where they advertised 3 restaurants, which is all that was aside from Shane trying to convince everyone he can eat food. All the expensive crap they ordered was probably free for the advertising, but Im sure they got more than just that out of it. As Jb said, they arent going to advertise places for free, they dont even talk to their fans without a handout.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are we supposed to forget that Liz is an accomplished sewer? Surely she could make him ties that fit his body. She has sewed things for him before, including adapting a winter coat so that it covered him AND his wheelchair. And, in the early days, she sewed him special pillows for his neck and ears to make him more comfortable when he sleeps. People in the comment section were begging Liz to take special orders. Is she suddenly too busy playing Candy Crush to help Shane out?

But, then again, maybe Shane does not want to look like or act like a real adult. If he did, then Hannah would have to follow suit. Hmmm....I think I'm onto something!🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At what point did Hannah’s eyes turn blue? Is it the filter? It could be contact lenses but she’s said she has perfect vision and blue contacts usually produce a brighter blue eye.
1631470775176.png
1631470793058.png

Good catch! I think its either contacts or real time photo editing software. the picture on the left is an unfiltered video grab where Hannah's eyes are kind of a murky dark blue (brown in some lights) whereas on the right she has transposed a video filter onto her face to blur the skin, brighten the whites of the eyes and lighten the eyes and exaggerate the darkness/sharpness of the limbal ring surrounding the light blue iris. Their filters are really heavy handed these days- S and G look like animatronic version of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 759687View attachment 759689
Good catch! I think its either contacts or real time photo editing software. the picture on the left is an unfiltered video grab where Hannah's eyes are kind of a murky dark blue (brown in some lights) whereas on the right she has transposed a video filter onto her face to blur the skin, brighten the whites of the eyes and lighten the eyes and exaggerate the darkness/sharpness of the limbal ring surrounding the light blue iris. Their filters are really heavy handed these days- S and G look like animatronic version of themselves.
I am so amazed and a little disturbed at what photo editing has come to! When I was a teen we had Cosmo and Glamour magazines and it was known then that those women on the covers were airbrushed and had fans blowing on their hair to make it look so gloriously flowing and big. Girls now have to understand that the images they’re seeing aren’t just doctored but might not even be real!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Still shot from today's cringe-worthy video. So instead of staying off YT and taking whatever news Shane got at the doctor's today and making serious plans to address it, or at least talking about their little teaser which I'm sure is just another attempt to get more views and subs, they're on there talking about "how Shane should wear his socks in public." And yes, Shane did seem to be getting just a lit-tle bit tes-ty there with Hannah before he seemed to realize his "sweet boy" mask was slipping, didn't he?

As I've said before, I don't think anyone really cares how he wears his socks because he SHOULD be wearing pants/trousers in public, not shorts. No one wants to see his skinny, stick legs. They both act like exhibitionists. I tend to agree with the opinion that they're doing a lot of this stuff for their sick Patreon perverts who want to see Hannah do crazy, kinky things to/with Shane. Y'all have provided this obviously sheltered, "older" American here with quite the education. "Devotees"... who knew such a thing existed?!

Who believes they don't read this forum regularly? Everything that's discussed here... they subsequently have a video to address it. I think y'all should come up with some REALLY WILD things to "speculate" about and see if they'll take the bait.

View attachment 758601
i agree mostly but for me i can't wear pants in the heat. too hot. i dont care who sees my leg lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seems like he's scared straight again from whatever the doctor said. Putting the tube back in should buy him a couple more years of life back. I hope they are also plugging him back into whatever machines he needed while sleeping too.

Reactions: 9
They also addressed him not wearing regular ties, which seemed very random...or was it? I've never seen anyone discuss his ridiculous bow ties in their yt comments section, so I suspect that segment was for US 😂 He claims even children's ties are too long for him. Ok, but there's a range of sizes, though, so....use your damn heads and find the right size?
I suspect he's wearing one for an older elementary school age boy, maybe 12 years old. He obviously needs to peruse the toddler or preschool dresswear section for ties that'll fit. Then Hannah trimmed the tie with scissors, and showed off their "success" with the alteration by tucking it into his grimey harness. What? Was this sarcasm to indicate she botched it or are we supposed to believe his tie is perfect now, just like how they don't actually show him slamming back beers and chowing on manly meals that he poses with?

The socks look terrible on him either way. I'm all for stylishly eclectic attire and accessories, but those dumb socks do not fall in that category. He needs to stick with classic styles and colours, and cover those disturbing knees. He mentioned last month that wearing Hannah's fuzzy socks in public "makes him smile" because he wonders what people are thinking. So he's deliberately fishing for attention, not actually expressing unique style. Now he's worried about looking like a 5 year old? Well don't dress and act like one, for starters. And who wears shorts with tall fuzzy socks, except maybe a kid trying to exert their autonomy by choosing their own, albeit mismatched, outfits? To me, he looks like a child in that get up, or a delayed adult with arrested development (who he deems himself superior to). PS don't come after me for saying that - I know not all adults with mental disabilities present themselves like that, and if they did, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. Just my assumption of what my first impression would be if I saw him, since he wonders what others are thinking.

Why didn't they just wait til he stopped sulking about his inevitable and obvious weight loss to do a more thoughtful video about the matter, instead of trivial crap and bickering?

However, I love how his "nice guy" mask slipped at the 2:42 mark as he was literally barking and foaming at the mouth at Hannah 😂 Funny how she kept that part in, too, as she does the editing. It didn't add to his case about his socks, but it did display his true bitchy goblin self.
I was just thinking if Shane can get so angry about hannah saying how he should wear his socks then what bigger things do they argue about oh I’d love to be a fly on the wall when they argue if they can argue about bleeping socks less than two weeks of marriage then there is something wrong I know all couples bicker jeez me and my partner have some silly disagreements but jeez arguing over socks how mature … love that his nice guy act slipped up then he realised and was like “oh tit I’m meant to be the nice sweet disabled guy now people can see me for the jerk I am “

Reactions: 8
I am so amazed and a little disturbed at what photo editing has come to! When I was a teen we had Cosmo and Glamour magazines and it was known then that those women on the covers were airbrushed and had fans blowing on their hair to make it look so gloriously flowing and big. Girls now have to understand that the images they’re seeing aren’t just doctored but might not even be real!
Photo editing is definitely disturbing- now everybody can look however they want in video and photo format! Whenever I see missing person reports in my city, the photo provided to police and the public is always heavily filtered with photoshop, face tune, snapchat flower crowns or dog faces on it- how the hell are they supposed to identify a body/person with that?! I'm surprised that drivers licenses and ID's aren't duck faced selfies at this point. I laugh at S and G's use of filters, because they don't even mess with the opacity of the filter, so they both end up looking like taxidermy glass-eyed pancake makeup clowns!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are surprised he lost weight to the point of becoming dangerous? Wow. It is pretty obvious he is very underweight. They are a bit out there. I wonder what the plan will be? Hmmm, get a steak and salad at a restaurant? Hello Fresh? Or maybe they will actually use a feeding tube. Ha, that would be too real and raw for them. The fact he said let the eating commence tells me that they are either going to A) not do anything new and continue this fatal charade; B) Use a feeding tube but not tell their fans and he is going to pretend he is eating and gaining weight from eating (not dangerous for him but for others watching), or C) use a feeding tube and for once in their damn YouTube career show the raw truth about his condition and how serious it is.

• Heart
Wow he really looks like that dummy of the boy that was posted on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.