Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took a look at a video taken pre-covid, one famously for showing Hannah’s lack of hygiene and odd behaviour. I saw this comment and yet again shows how slow their followers are. The circled commenter doesn’t even address the fact that Hannah was literally being forced to take a shower and having a meltdown because of it. Instead just talks about how some people don’t need to shower everyday…. Yeah…. That’s not what’s going on here.
If their fans didn’t catch on to that than they’ll never see anything wrong with their dear squirmy and grubs

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I took a look at a video taken pre-covid, one famously for showing Hannah’s lack of hygiene and odd behaviour. I saw this comment and yet again shows how slow their followers are. The circled commenter doesn’t even address the fact that Hannah was literally being forced to take a shower and having a meltdown because of it. Instead just talks about how some people don’t need to shower everyday…. Yeah…. That’s not what’s going on here.
If their fans didn’t catch on to that than they’ll never see anything wrong with their dear squirmy and grubs
I can not for the life of me imagine not having a shower every day! Dirty biatch

At what point did Hannah’s eyes turn blue? Is it the filter? It could be contact lenses but she’s said she has perfect vision and blue contacts usually produce a brighter blue eye.
Has she had work done??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They are surprised he lost weight to the point of becoming dangerous? Wow. It is pretty obvious he is very underweight. They are a bit out there. I wonder what the plan will be? Hmmm, get a steak and salad at a restaurant? Hello Fresh? Or maybe they will actually use a feeding tube. Ha, that would be too real and raw for them. The fact he said let the eating commence tells me that they are either going to A) not do anything new and continue this fatal charade; B) Use a feeding tube but not tell their fans and he is going to pretend he is eating and gaining weight from eating (not dangerous for him but for others watching), or C) use a feeding tube and for once in their damn YouTube career show the raw truth about his condition and how serious it is.
With how they lack integrity, I assume B. But I am not sure. Which scenario gives the highest pay-off 🙈?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is anyone thinking what I am I know we’ve discussed this a lot but do you honestly think not feeding shane and encouraging him to not use his feeding tube is Hannah’s way off getting rid quicker I don’t know I don’t like the jerk one bit but can’t be nice to have a genuine think and think this could be going on …

Reactions: 7
Who knows. Doesnt seem like she cares much. Everytime theres a serious talk about his well being shes all hysterical laughter. Maybe shes so used to him being in poor health that its become normalized and she doesnt grasp how serious it is...or just incapable of caring, or like you said. Her and her family do have a nice shiny mansion now no matter what happens.

This photo feels so put on and screams "playing dress up". It has that "Make A Wish Foundation for Adults" (credit to DoubleOld for that term!) vibe or like he's having a special photo op with a Disney Princess.
No words for that dynamic, its laughable. Shanes family sure didnt seem too excited in the few photos I saw. Shanes brother especially looked like he was ready to get the hell outta that circus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not into the wedding dress or hair or Shane's suit and shoes. I've never been married, but I'd have a beachy blowout with flowing wavy hair and a slinky form fitting strappy sweetheart neckline dress that show off my physique- not this predictable princess dress that is hard to sit in and mashes down her chest. I hate the two tendrils of limp hair in front of her face- it is a dated look and reminds me of Megan Markle who is also an opportunistic gold digger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This photo feels so put on and screams "playing dress up". It has that "Make A Wish Foundation for Adults" (credit to DoubleOld for that term!) vibe or like he's having a special photo op with a Disney Princess.
Well, at least they put shoelaces in his shoes.

• Haha
Their latest community post is a picture with a caption redirecting fans to instagram for wedding pictures. Lots of fans who commented they don't have instagram and/or don't know how to use it. Anyways, some screenshots for you guys ☺. Hannah's dad is playing the game so well. Laughing all the way to the bank. No old age home for him, but a nice mcmansion. Congratulations!
ps: Shane's picture is edited-in the picture. It is supposed to be his face / reaction upon seeing Hannah for the "first time" in her dress. Yeah right, like they don't fake and rehearse everything. Zero authenticity.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not into the wedding dress or hair or Shane's suit and shoes. I've never been married, but I'd have a beachy blowout with flowing wavy hair and a slinky form fitting strappy sweetheart neckline dress that show off my physique- not this predictable princess dress that is hard to sit in and mashes down her chest. I hate the two tendrils of limp hair in front of her face- it is a dated look and reminds me of Megan Markle who is also an opportunistic gold digger.
THAT'S what's missing! Just photoshop PWBFEW (sorry, can't bear to even write the name) into the the picture. Of course, she'd be standing front and center, totally blocking the "bride" and "groom". Even kicking the dog out of the way to make room for herself. Then screaming at S & G for being racist because they adopted a white dog. 😂

• Haha
THAT'S what's missing! Just photoshop PWBFEW (sorry, can't bear to even write the name) into the the picture. Of course, she'd be standing front and center, totally blocking the "bride" and "groom". Even kicking the dog out of the way to make room for herself. Then screaming at S & G for being racist because they adopted a white dog. 😂
Hahahaha Double Old :ROFLMAO: !!! So true! I am SO glad that people see through Meghan Markle! I never liked or trusted her even from the beginning. Luckily, a photographer would be able to crouch and see between Meghan's scrawny pencil calves to resume the photoshoot! And then she'd probably write patronizing inspirational phrases on bananas to hand out to the janitors cleaning up the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to have some respect for George when he seemed to want to maintain some distance from this circus. I thought maybe this is not how he imagined his daughter's life to turn out. I guess living in a mansion has convinced him that this is a lucrative arrangement. He is fully partipating in taking everyone for a ride now. There's no way any father would be proudly smiling like a feeble numpty if their only daughter and youngest child were marrying Shane (Shane in particular - not any or every disabled person. Putting that there to avoid pointless arguments from the occasional one-dimensional SJWs that trickle in here).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I used to have some respect for George when he seemed to want to maintain some distance from this circus. I thought maybe this is not how he imagined his daughter's life to turn out. I guess living in a mansion has convinced him that this is a lucrative arrangement. He is fully partipating in taking everyone for a ride now. There's no way any father would be proudly smiling like a feeble numpty if their only daughter and youngest child were marrying Shane (Shane in particular - not any or every disabled person. Putting that there to avoid pointless arguments from the occasional one-dimensional SJWs that trickle in here).
I was thinking the same he soon changed his tune once they moved into their new mansion, guess money and greed can change anyone.

Hahahaha Double Old :ROFLMAO: !!! So true! I am SO glad that people see through Meghan Markle! I never liked or trusted her even from the beginning. Luckily, a photographer would be able to crouch and see between Meghan's scrawny pencil calves to resume the photoshoot! And then she'd probably write patronizing inspirational phrases on bananas to hand out to the janitors cleaning up the party.
And then making off with the wedding gifts! (PS I am American)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone who plays an active role in helping these grifters grift is not one of us 🤣

But they left that dumpy backpack on his chair! For "wedding" photos at a historical fairytale-esque estate. Unreal, lol.
He looks so frail. 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He looks so frail. 😬
He really does look sick I don’t know what social services are like in America as I’m from england but surely we can report this as it’s neglect the fact they are enabling Shane to not have the right care for him … something is very wrong and I don’t know what help there is

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.