Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nude photo of him... why? Absolutely disgusting.

Also he is hiding his massive penis really well there..

I haven't watched their recent crap but the whole IVF thing proves that they are not having penetrative sex.... although we already knew that because his legs are locked and even if hiz baby carrot is functioning normally there is no way Hannah can get to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Their new podcast video is VERY boring- not surprising at all to me since boring speakers make boring podcasters ;)! At the end of their new video, they state that they are looking into invitro fertilization and are in touch with and going to start scheduling IVF appointments with a clinic to have a baby in the future. To each their own- some people genuinely need IVF because of fertility issues, but if they have a "normal" and "active" sex life as they always elude to, why are they pursuing IVF? This could prove our theory that they can't have traditional sex with each other or maybe the overpriced 7-Eleven sperm shooter straws they're promoting aren't coming in handy for Shane's sperm. I think it's a way to increase viewer engagement since their only new developments are her hideous cut off shorts and a new unused wheelchair :sneaky:.
You are a true hero, @SmallWonder ! Listening to their podcast so we don’t have to 😭 I knew the big announcement was something click baity but I fell into their trap and was curious nonetheless. I agree that it’s interesting they’re doing IVF, after the constant talk about how Shane’s equipment works juuuust fine and they totally have sex a lot. Infertility is definitely something people deal with, often silently, but showing anything less than perfect is not something they do. I’m curious if this is really happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You are a true hero, @SmallWonder ! Listening to their podcast so we don’t have to 😭 I knew the big announcement was something click baity but I fell into their trap and was curious nonetheless. I agree that it’s interesting they’re doing IVF, after the constant talk about how Shane’s equipment works juuuust fine and they totally have sex a lot. Infertility is definitely something people deal with, often silently, but showing anything less than perfect is not something they do. I’m curious if this is really happening.
Thank you, CamWinston :)! My covid long haul memory loss made me forget most of their podcast, but the most notable thing was their announcement about IVF. A lot of people deal with fertility issues and I hope S and G don't make a mockery out of what is an expensive and very emotional process. I'm curious too about if it's really happening- and if it is, wouldn't Shane have to risk his life and go off of risdiplam or whatever it's called for a few months to have his semen be safe to make a baby? I don't know- a few months ago S and G did a big video about taking foster parent classes and looking into being foster parents which boosted viewers and comments- only to not follow up on that process at all ever again. Maybe this is all most likely a clickbait scheme to keep viewers coming back. S and G and Chole and Charisma are fundamentally boring people with lives that are incredibly predictable and uneventful, so they have to make dramatic or controversial clickbait titles and fake drama to keep or gain viewers since they don't have standalone personalities or conversational skills. If and I mean if S and G have a baby, I could see Shane becoming very jealous of having to have a baby as competition for daily basic care. Who gets fed first? Who gets dressed or bathed first? Who gets put to bed first? Could build resentment and anger in Shane.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
S&G tacking clickbaity titles on 2-year-old videos, and now a "podcast" which sounds like it would make a dandy sleep aid, like white noise or a fan doesn't really catch my interest these days. I haven't watched them in a while because they ARE so boring and predictable, but a video from this pair crossed my feed today, and from just a few seconds into the particular video I clicked on... wow. If you tire of S&G, and I think a lot of people have, this pair looks like a snark-worthy alternative.

ETA: Just to be clear, I am NOT snarking on this pair for (what I can tell so far) their religious beliefs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
S&G tacking clickbaity titles on 2-year-old videos, and now a "podcast" which sounds like it would make a dandy sleep aid, like white noise or a fan doesn't really catch my interest these days. I haven't watched them in a while because they ARE so boring and predictable, but a video from this pair crossed my feed today, and from just a few seconds into the particular video I clicked on... wow. If you tire of S&G, and I think a lot of people have, this pair looks like a snark-worthy alternative.

ETA: Just to be clear, I am NOT snarking on this pair for (what I can tell so far) their religious beliefs.
Oh yeah, I saw that pair the other day. They're a real couple and do seem to care about each other, but they have a one-track mind when it comes to their religious faith and the husband doesn't really say much- he might have a slight learning delay but seems like a heartfelt and caring guy to her. Due to their strong faith in Christianity, they'll definitely never talk about their sex lives- but I commend them for at least not being teases like S and G.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah, I saw that pair the other day. They're a real couple and do seem to care about each other, but they have a one-track mind when it comes to their religious faith and the husband doesn't really say much- he might have a slight learning delay but seems like a heartfelt and caring guy to her. Due to their strong faith in Christianity, they'll definitely never talk about their sex lives- but I commend them for at least not being teases like S and G.
Just from what I can tell so far they seem to have something S&G lack, i.e. class. S&G aren't "low class." They're classLESS.

I see what you mean about the husband.

Last edited:
I don't mean this in a mean way. I really don't. After watching a few of the above-mentioned couple's videos I couldn't shake the feeling the husband reminds me of someone, like a character or something. And then it hit me. He reminds me of Jeff Dunham's "Peanut." I think it's the haircut.

Shane is still José Jalapeño... on a Steek.

Back to the subject at hand, has anyone mentioned this video? I don't remember seeing it. I don't care for that "Black Bigalow" guy's videos. This one, and the comments, make some interesting observations, any or all of which may not be accurate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just from what I can tell so far they seem to have something S&G lack, i.e. class. S&G aren't "low class." They're classLESS.

I see what you mean about the husband.
The new couple definitely has class and I do wish them well. The husband cares about her and there's something sweet about how earnest and pure his feelings are for her- not flowery or verbose, just straightforward and kind. S and G are tawdry YouTube whores!

• Heart
They have a new IG for their lame podcast, with these ultra edgy/sexy photos 🙄 Pretty gross, actually, with him fisting her mouth and wanting to crawl inside of her to live (which is a disturbingly obsessive and rather cheesy sentiment from an adult man, like a child wanting to return to his mother's womb ), to pretending to be a freshly birthed animal between Hannah's splayed legs (mother/child theme again), to looking like an annoying kid who finally fell asleep on his overtired mother after 36 hours of trying to settle his ass.
Then there's the one mocking those who question their iNtimAcY, with his bulbous, swollen knee poking out between Hannah's legs like that explains it all. Shane, you know you're hung like a baby carrot that even a flea can't ride, let alone an Amazonian lesbian.

They think they're edgy, but they're just classless goofs. He also posted a nude of himself on his account. That and the mouth fisting pic look like patreon fetishist requests.
So......I do not believe in commenting on people's physical appearances UNLESS they make physical appearances of themselves up front and center as a way of earning their living. Having said that, the size of Hannah's hand in the 3rd picture barely covers Shane's entire upper body. Call me judgmental but I find it disturbing considering her constant blasting to the universe about how sexually attracted she is to him.

The first and last pictures of them are disgusting. They have sunk pretty low in appealing to the fetish crowd. (And keep in mind that Hannah had to have placed Shane's hand fisting into her mouth herself since he's not physically capable of doing that on his own.)

What a waste of a platform.

I may be wrong but it seems to me that the husband is a "high functioning" individual with Down's Syndrome.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So......I do not believe in commenting on people's physical appearances UNLESS they make physical appearances of themselves up front and center as a way of earning their living. Having said that, the size of Hannah's hand in the 3rd picture barely covers Shane's entire upper body. Call me judgmental but I find it disturbing considering her constant blasting to the universe about how sexually attracted she is to him.

The first and last pictures of them are disgusting. They have sunk pretty low in appealing to the fetish crowd. (And keep in mind that Hannah had to have placed Shane's hand fisting into her mouth herself since he's not physically capable of doing that on his own.)

What a waste of a platform.

I may be wrong but it seems to me that the husband is a "high functioning" individual with Down's Syndrome.
I feel the same way about S and G's recent photo post- her hand is so large, and the photos are pretty tasteless and unsettling to look at. Even the fact that she has to prop him up to take these suggestive photos- it really does exploit and make a mockery of his disability. S and G have so much they could potentially do with their platform and videos surrounding advocacy and outreach- but instead they choose to show her body, film expensive trips and meals and sit around talking about nothing every single week. I also agree about the other couple's husband.

• Heart
I feel the same way about S and G's recent photo post- her hand is so large, and the photos are pretty tasteless and unsettling to look at. Even the fact that she has to prop him up to take these suggestive photos- it really does exploit and make a mockery of his disability. S and G have so much they could potentially do with their platform and videos surrounding advocacy and outreach- but instead they choose to show her body, film expensive trips and meals and sit around talking about nothing every single week. I also agree about the other couple's husband.
I have to see these photos. Where are they?

That was my first thought. Or he may have a mild form of CP, or it could be any number of other reasons. I don't pretend to know what, if anything, is afflicting him. I, too, was touched by how sweet, innocent, and sincere he acts towards his "lovely bride," as he says. Nothing presumptuous about either of them. I doubt beyond some friendly teasing between them (which I've yet to see at all) that they're ever mean to each other, a la Shane calling Hannah a hippo and other insults. Somehow I doubt Hannah is as amused by Shane's "teasing" as she wants people to believe.

I have to see these photos. Where are they?
@Cattycat79 posted them in this comment on the previous page in this thread.

And there are more...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
One last remark about any alleged intellectual deficit the husband off the afore-mentioned interabled couple... in their own words.

"If you're genuinely wondering if Devin has an intellectual disability, he has ADHD. Devin has never been diagnosed with anything else and his doctors never suspected that he has down syndrome. Devin is Amber's primary caregiver. He does things for Amber that have confused LPN and RN nurses. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you have down syndrome or another intellectual disability but please do not make assumptions about others. Many people are not eloquent speakers. Many people have facial features that people associate with down syndrome but do not have down syndrome. Unless you are Devin's doctor, please do not diagnose him."

He just comes across to me as a sweet, loving husband to his "beautiful bride." The world could use a lot more of guys (and gals) like this.

• Heart
One last remark about any alleged intellectual deficit the husband off the afore-mentioned interabled couple... in their own words.

"If you're genuinely wondering if Devin has an intellectual disability, he has ADHD. Devin has never been diagnosed with anything else and his doctors never suspected that he has down syndrome. Devin is Amber's primary caregiver. He does things for Amber that have confused LPN and RN nurses. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you have down syndrome or another intellectual disability but please do not make assumptions about others. Many people are not eloquent speakers. Many people have facial features that people associate with down syndrome but do not have down syndrome. Unless you are Devin's doctor, please do not diagnose him."

He just comes across to me as a sweet, loving husband to his "beautiful bride." The world could use a lot more of guys (and gals) like this.
I honestly feel very bad now for stating that he might have a learning delay. Thank you very much for posting this- it is a humbling experience, and I am sorry for making an assumption about him, I really am. I wish them the best, he is kind and supportive of her and she cares about him- they will go the distance, I am sure of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly feel very bad now for stating that he might have a learning delay. Thank you very much for posting this- it is a humbling experience, and I am sorry for making an assumption about him, I really am. I wish them the best, he is kind and supportive of her and she cares about him- they will go the distance, I am sure of that.
This thread has more disability advocacy than S&G's entire channel, I love it!! Don't feel bad, your intent was nothing bad and we all learned to be a bit more patient with the judgement.

Just wanted to pop in and rant about the importance of genetic counseling for couples considering children when disability is involved.
They have this amazing opportunity to explain how inheritance works and showcase options but .. nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This thread has more disability advocacy than S&G's entire channel, I love it!! Don't feel bad, your intent was nothing bad and we all learned to be a bit more patient with the judgement.

Just wanted to pop in and rant about the importance of genetic counseling for couples considering children when disability is involved.
They have this amazing opportunity to explain how inheritance works and showcase options but .. nope.
Thank you for your kind words, Punky Monkey :)- very fun and clever username by the way! I also agree that genetic counseling is very important so that parents know what is in store for their baby and how to secure proper care or surgeries if necessary. S and G could do so much with their platform- even in talking about hypotheticals of raising a child together or what if their child has a disability. S and G dropped the advocacy vision years ago and tend to just hawk sponsored products and talk about vacations or expensive meals. If they are pursuing IVF, I'd want to learn more about the process or how Shane would have to discontinue risdiplam medication for 3 months to make his semen viable and how that would affect his own health in trying to conceive a child.

Thank you for your kind words, Punky Monkey :)- very fun and clever username by the way! I also agree that genetic counseling is very important so that parents know what is in store for their baby and how to secure proper care or surgeries if necessary. S and G could do so much with their platform- even in talking about hypotheticals of raising a child together or what if their child has a disability. S and G dropped the advocacy vision years ago and tend to just hawk sponsored products and talk about vacations or expensive meals. If they are pursuing IVF, I'd want to learn more about the process or how Shane would have to discontinue risdiplam medication for 3 months to make his semen viable and how that would affect his own health in trying to conceive a child.
Are they addressing anything towards their IVF journey? I can't be asked to watch them anymore. Usually when couples discuss their TTC/IVF journey they talk about how long they've been trying etc but I feel like Shane and Hannah avoid certain details because they are not actively having sex.

It wouldn't surprise me if they're using a sperm donor because big chance Shane's snake is not functioning as it should and/or he would have to stop his medication in order to conceive which, considering how much weight he lost, might be against doctor's advice. Idk but things are very shady.

Are they addressing anything towards their IVF journey? I can't be asked to watch them anymore. Usually when couples discuss their TTC/IVF journey they talk about how long they've been trying etc but I feel like Shane and Hannah avoid certain details because they are not actively having sex.

It wouldn't surprise me if they're using a sperm donor because big chance Shane's snake is not functioning as it should and/or he would have to stop his medication in order to conceive which, considering how much weight he lost, might be against doctor's advice. Idk but things are very shady.
Well, I took a few for the team and watched at least snippets of a few of their latest, and the most recent 2 were actually not bad. They seemed to have returned to the legitimate accessibility advocacy they purported to start their channel with. As you can probably guess, Hannah modeled her new "signature" bra with Shane "using dark magic to unclothe Hannah." So that was tacky, and she did the rest of the video sitting there in her bra. IOW, nothing much different than most of their other videos. I did think it odd that they said Hannah's been wearing HER signature bra for the past 3 or 4 months (no clue if she's ever washed it during that time or why she only got one) and that after Liz tried Hannah's she ordered 2 for herself.

The main subject (as evidenced by the title) was the difficulty Shane had trying to pre-register with the TSA so as to avoid the long lines and inspections at the airport. For what is a government office, it would seem they would be some of the most accessible offices around, but this one sounds like a nightmare, and I think most people could sympathize with their predicament. I'm reminded of the late President Ronald Reagan who said the most scary words in the English language are, "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Don't believe differently! At the beginning it was IMO rather tone deaf for them to say they frequently travel by air "for speaking engagements and just for fun." Oh, that most people could experience such hardships... such as "flying just for fun"... especially in today's economy!

The other was a slightly less obnoxious than usual "Monday Grub Bag" in which they talked a little about when the time comes when Hannah needs outside help with Shane's caregiving, how will Hannah take it? They didn't actually say "when Hannah's pregnant" or "after we have kids," but it was sort of implied. If you were seeking info about their IVF journey, don't bother. They provided none.

Obviously I know you get single parents, and often they do a wonderful job, but I really really hope she's thought this through. My youngest has additional needs and it has been HARD, and my husband is able-bodied. I've gone so long without decent sleep, no time to myself, completely touched out. If they have a 'difficult' baby/toddler it's going to be so tough on her. And what if she has has a tough pregnancy and can't lift things, needs bedrest, has to have a section...after my section my husband had to do literally EVERYTHING for the rest us. She can't ever say to him please come take the baby for a while. What is she going to do if Shane needs care through the night but the baby is cluster feeding and she can't put him/her down.
Surely it's not fair on her parents to help out THAT much.

Obviously I know you get single parents, and often they do a wonderful job, but I really really hope she's thought this through. My youngest has additional needs and it has been HARD, and my husband is able-bodied. I've gone so long without decent sleep, no time to myself, completely touched out. If they have a 'difficult' baby/toddler it's going to be so tough on her. And what if she has has a tough pregnancy and can't lift things, needs bedrest, has to have a section...after my section my husband had to do literally EVERYTHING for the rest us. She can't ever say to him please come take the baby for a while. What is she going to do if Shane needs care through the night but the baby is cluster feeding and she can't put him/her down.
Surely it's not fair on her parents to help out THAT much.
If this happened, I assume that they’ve made plenty of money off the back of their followers and subscribers that they could afford a nanny and live in care, if need be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.