Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite new to this pair.. thing is, I don’t understand how anyone could be attracted to his physical body. And I don’t mean that offensively. He looks like a child, very small, very thin. No adult should find that sexually attractive. You can find him handsome, funny, smart, a great guy (I do not think any of these things) but sexy, it’s probably better to admit you have a different kind of relationship with his body.

I’m curious - how does Shane eat? Can he eat food at all? Does he have a feeding tube of some kind?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m quite new to this pair.. thing is, I don’t understand how anyone could be attracted to his physical body. And I don’t mean that offensively. He looks like a child, very small, very thin. No adult should find that sexually attractive. You can find him handsome, funny, smart, a great guy (I do not think any of these things) but sexy, it’s probably better to admit you have a different kind of relationship with his body.

I’m curious - how does Shane eat? Can he eat food at all? Does he have a feeding tube of some kind?
He had an overnight nasal gastric tube in his late adolescence due to his eating becoming laboured and slow and weaker jaw muscles
He can’t get a feeding port due to contortion.
He’s in new medication for SMA which may have helped him eat more for weight gain otherwise the YouTube channel informs of very little to do with actual SMA care in a practical level so little is know about how he gets his calories up … we often find it ridiculous the excessive meals ordered in restaurants and cooked from hello fresh sponsors … who really knows

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Glad to find this group. I have always found them to be quite fake, at least they come off as fake to me… Hi!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow, S&G really are scraping the barrel for new material. Looks like a clip from 2 or 3 years ago when they were still living in their last house, or so I assumed from the thumbnail. "Does Disability Affect My Penis Size"? Only in your dreams, Grubs. Only in your dreams. :rolleyes: It's obvious you'd have SP syndrome even if you were 6 feet tall and weighed 100 pounds more. No man who's "confident" with his "size" has to go around talking about it all. the. time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, S&G really are scraping the barrel for new material. Looks like a clip from 2 or 3 years ago when they were still living in their last house, or so I assumed from the thumbnail. "Does Disability Affect My Penis Size"? Only in your dreams, Grubs. Only in your dreams. :rolleyes: It's obvious you'd have SP syndrome even if you were 6 feet tall and weighed 100 pounds more. No man who's "confident" with his "size" has to go around talking about it all. the. time.
Sad thing is, SMA does effect it! They continue to spread misinformation to everyone which could make a kid with SMA feel self conscious about their size when in reality his is small too. SMA effects body growth and development as a whole, hence his small stature, so to say its normal or huge is funny and sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s always the guys with little ones bragging that they’re big the actually guys who are big don’t care

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Geez their new video talks about big announcements! First, they are................................. Starting a podcast called Junkyard Mayhem although when Shane says it, it sounds like Gender Mayhem. The 2nd big announcement will happen on the podcast and it'll be about the start of their parenting journey. Parent to what, who knows but the comments section is so insane and sad. Everyone is hoping for a pregnancy announcement like no, come on think of the child.

Reactions: 6
Geez their new video talks about big announcements! First, they are................................. Starting a podcast called Junkyard Mayhem although when Shane says it, it sounds like Gender Mayhem. The 2nd big announcement will happen on the podcast and it'll be about the start of their parenting journey. Parent to what, who knows but the comments section is so insane and sad. Everyone is hoping for a pregnancy announcement like no, come on think of the child.
The latest IG post promoting their podcast is grotesque. Another one pandering to the perv demographic

Reactions: 2
There is no way that guy's penis is normal sized and functions normally. I refuse to believe it. I mean, I hope so for his sake, but I doubt it seriously. Whatever weird maneuvers she'd have to do to get to it is a whole other discussion.

• Sick
A picture of him naked in his chair now, as if the disabled changing table post wasn’t too much. Are they that desperate for clicks, views and interactions? 😕

I’ll be reporting that post for nudity/p0rn0graphic content.

• Sick
Their new podcast video is VERY boring- not surprising at all to me since boring speakers make boring podcasters ;)! At the end of their new video, they state that they are looking into invitro fertilization and are in touch with and going to start scheduling IVF appointments with a clinic to have a baby in the future. To each their own- some people genuinely need IVF because of fertility issues, but if they have a "normal" and "active" sex life as they always elude to, why are they pursuing IVF? This could prove our theory that they can't have traditional sex with each other or maybe the overpriced 7-Eleven sperm shooter straws they're promoting aren't coming in handy for Shane's sperm. I think it's a way to increase viewer engagement since their only new developments are her hideous cut off shorts and a new unused wheelchair :sneaky:.

• Sick
  • Angry
Their new podcast video is VERY boring- not surprising at all to me since boring speakers make boring podcasters ;)! At the end of their new video, they state that they are looking into invitro fertilization and are in touch with and going to start scheduling IVF appointments with a clinic to have a baby in the future. To each their own- some people genuinely need IVF because of fertility issues, but if they have a "normal" and "active" sex life as they always elude to, why are they pursuing IVF? This could prove our theory that they can't have traditional sex with each other or maybe the overpriced 7-Eleven sperm shooter straws they're promoting aren't coming in handy for Shane's sperm. I think it's a way to increase viewer engagement since their only new developments are her hideous cut off shorts and a new unused wheelchair :sneaky:.
I agree they have a normal healthy sex with a previous pregnancy scare.

If they really do have a child I hope it’s not going to be just for views.

Reactions: 3
They have a new IG for their lame podcast, with these ultra edgy/sexy photos 🙄 Pretty gross, actually, with him fisting her mouth and wanting to crawl inside of her to live (which is a disturbingly obsessive and rather cheesy sentiment from an adult man, like a child wanting to return to his mother's womb ), to pretending to be a freshly birthed animal between Hannah's splayed legs (mother/child theme again), to looking like an annoying kid who finally fell asleep on his overtired mother after 36 hours of trying to settle his ass.
Then there's the one mocking those who question their iNtimAcY, with his bulbous, swollen knee poking out between Hannah's legs like that explains it all. Shane, you know you're hung like a baby carrot that even a flea can't ride, let alone an Amazonian lesbian.

They think they're edgy, but they're just classless goofs. He also posted a nude of himself on his account. That and the mouth fisting pic look like patreon fetishist requests.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
It literally can't be, right? How can the rest of him be THAT small, but his dick be normal sized, it'd be hanging right down his thigh surely 😐
Well, he did recently state that very thing happened when he and Hannah were in a hotel pool where there were children all around. No one believed him then either. And furthermore I think most people really don't care.

I’m new to this thread and had to comment on this pair! I watched a couple of the early YT videos and I just couldn’t bear it. She seemed unable to take those big bambi blue eyes off him unless she was looking at the camera! It was like she had drunk a potion and was mesmerised. Do you think she was trying to hypnotise him and it worked? So overdone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in. Anyway, while I still have a fascination with these weirdos, I can only take them in small doses. I could never watch a whole video, and in their latest, skipped to the part where they announced that they're looking into In Vitro Fertilization. Many able-bodied couples go this route, so I'm not saying this proves they don't have traditional, penis-in-vagina-stimulation-ejaculation sex, and that Shane functions as a normal guy, but idk...it's a little suspicious.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.