Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched their recent IVF journey video, and they said that Hannah had to do a hysteroscopy which takes 20-30 minutes and uses a small light and camera attached to a tube that enters her to look at her cervix and uterus to make sure that her uterus is viable for IVF and pregnancy.
I wonder if they’ll post the video on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The golden framed harness is a whole new level of hilarity to the forum @fredflintstone !!!

Spermy & greedy: Shooting blank content with a fresh harness

Hehehe
Love the title suggestion! And thank you. The first time I read your comment I thought it said, "... a whole new level of maturity to the forum." I think we bring a lot more "maturity" to this forum than I've ever seen in any of S&G's videos or in very many of their sycophants' comments.

This thread has more disability advocacy than S&G's entire channel,
PunkyMonkey's comment from November 12th is true.

Maybe a Patreon subscriber pay-per-view 😄
I noticed their Patreon subs have dropped below 200, to 194. IIRC they had 400-500 at first.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Love the title suggestion! And thank you. The first time I read your comment I thought it said, "... a whole new level of maturity to the forum." I think we bring a lot more "maturity" to this forum than I've ever seen in any of S&G's videos or in very many of their sycophants' comments.

PunkyMonkey's comment from November 12th is true.

I noticed their Patreon subs have dropped below 200, to 194. IIRC they had 400-500 at first.
Well, why pay for special sicko "perks" (ie showing Shane naked) when they put it all out on YouTube for free?

Anyone remember the other "special" things they offered if you paid to be a Patreon?

Reactions: 2
Well, why pay for special sicko "perks" (ie showing Shane naked) when they put it all out on YouTube for free?

Anyone remember the other "special" things they offered if you paid to be a Patreon?
Here ya go. I'm reminded of that scene from "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie waited impatiently for his "Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring." Let's just say it was somewhat anticlimactic. All that "for a crummy commercial"!

I struck the "join" links, but you can save a whopping 15% off an annual subscription to any of these levels.

1. Secret Photos and Text Posts

$3
PER MONTH

Thank you for your support! Our $3 supporters will gain access to the members-only content here on our Patreon page, where Shane and Hannah will regularly post exclusive text and photo updates that don’t get posted on YouTube. Ever wonder what we argue about? Ever wish you could learn more about our favorite foods? Ever want to live inside our brains and witness our every waking thought? Okay, it won’t be that intense, but this level will bring you even closer to our daily life.

2. Private Monthly Livestream

$6
PER MONTH

Once a month, Hannah and Shane will host a private livestream for all of our $6+ supporters. We’ll tell stories, answer your questions, and make fun of each other!

*Also includes all lower-level perks*

3. Postcard Pals

$10
PER MONTH

Our Postcard Pals will receive a handwritten postcard from Shane and Hannah. Hang it on your wall to cherish forever, or use it as kindling for your next fire. The choice is yours!

4. Grub Club

$25
PER MONTH

Members of the Grub Club will receive an exclusive Squirmy and Grubs sticker to put on your laptop or children!

5. Squirm Herd

$50
PER MONTH

Members of the Squirm Herd are eligible for one half hour private video call with Shane and Hannah. These are 1-on-1 sessions where we can chat, answer questions, or offer advice about YouTube, interabled dating, cheese sauce recipes, and more!

You’ll also receive an exclusive Squirmy and Grubs t-shirt.

6. Advocacy Partner

$100
PER MONTH

This level isn’t really about the perks, but we wanted to put it out there for anyone who wants to support the disability advocacy we are working to achieve. You’ll get a handwritten thank you from us, and you’ll be part of changing the widespread stigmas that surround disability.

You’ll be listed as an Advocacy Partner in the description of all our future vlogs, and you’ll receive a Squirmy and Grubs Advocacy Partner t-shirt.

• Haha
Here ya go. I'm reminded of that scene from "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie waited impatiently for his "Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring." Let's just say it was somewhat anticlimactic. All that "for a crummy commercial"!

I struck the "join" links, but you can save a whopping 15% off an annual subscription to any of these levels.

$3
PER MONTH

Thank you for your support! Our $3 supporters will gain access to the members-only content here on our Patreon page, where Shane and Hannah will regularly post exclusive text and photo updates that don’t get posted on YouTube. Ever wonder what we argue about? Ever wish you could learn more about our favorite foods? Ever want to live inside our brains and witness our every waking thought? Okay, it won’t be that intense, but this level will bring you even closer to our daily life.

$6
PER MONTH

Once a month, Hannah and Shane will host a private livestream for all of our $6+ supporters. We’ll tell stories, answer your questions, and make fun of each other!

3. Postcard Pals

$10
PER MONTH

Our Postcard Pals will receive a handwritten postcard from Shane and Hannah. Hang it on your wall to cherish forever, or use it as kindling for your next fire. The choice is yours!

4. Grub Club

$25
PER MONTH

Members of the Grub Club will receive an exclusive Squirmy and Grubs sticker to put on your laptop or children!

5. Squirm Herd

$50
PER MONTH

Members of the Squirm Herd are eligible for one half hour private video call with Shane and Hannah. These are 1-on-1 sessions where we can chat, answer questions, or offer advice about YouTube, interabled dating, cheese sauce recipes, and more!

6. Advocacy Partner

$100
PER MONTH

This level isn’t really about the perks, but we wanted to put it out there for anyone who wants to support the disability advocacy we are working to achieve. You’ll get a handwritten thank you from us, and you’ll be part of changing the widespread stigmas that surround disability.

You’ll be listed as an Advocacy Partner in the description of all our future vlogs, and you’ll receive a Squirmy and Grubs Advocacy Partner t-shirt.

Thank you @fredflintstone.

I honestly don't know whether to throw up or laugh so.....

🤮😂🤮😂🤮😂🤮......

• Haha

$3
PER MONTH

$6
PER MONTH

3. Postcard Pals

$10
PER MONTH

4. Grub Club

$25
PER MONTH

5. Squirm Herd

$50
PER MONTH

6. Advocacy Partner

$100
PER MONTH

Hahaha I remember that "A Christmas Story" scene and without prompting I made myself a hot Ovaltine cocoa last night 😄! Here's what I don't understand in S and G's tiered Patreon description: for $50 a month the subscriber gets one half hour private call with S and G- does that imply that they get that every single month? I bet that their postcards are hand-written once and printed to look like they're hand-written to everyone.

Hahaha I remember that "A Christmas Story" scene and without prompting I made myself a hot Ovaltine cocoa last night 😄! Here's what I don't understand in S and G's tiered Patreon description: for $50 a month the subscriber gets one half hour private call with S and G- does that imply that they get that every single month? I bet that their postcards are hand-written once and printed to look like they're hand-written to everyone.
LOL. That 1st level, "Secret Photos and Text Posts," is what reminded me of Ralphie's "Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring." BTW, I don't know anything about U.K. channels (besides BBC), but for years in the U.S., TNT (Turner Network Television) has played "A Christmas Story" marathon beginning Christmas Eve and looping every other hour for 24 hours. It doesn't seem like Christmas w/o that movie continuously playing in the background!

🎼 "Deck the haws wid boughs of horry! Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra! 🎶 And the duck. That poor duck. 🔪🦆😥

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOL. That 1st level, "Secret Photos and Text Posts," is what reminded me of Ralphie's "Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring." BTW, I don't know anything about U.K. channels (besides BBC), but for years in the U.S., TNT (Turner Network Television) has played "A Christmas Story" marathon beginning Christmas Eve and looping every other hour for 24 hours. It doesn't seem like Christmas w/o that movie continuously playing in the background!

🎼 "Deck the haws wid boughs of horry! Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra! 🎶 And the duck. That poor duck. 🔪🦆😥
I'll have to tune into TNT to play that classic "A Christmas Movie" again! My favorite scene was the frozen lamp post 😄.

• Haha
The golden framed harness is a whole new level of hilarity to the forum @fredflintstone !!!

Spermy & greedy: Shooting blank content with a fresh harness

Hehehe
That's by FAR my favourite title yet. I love that fred put the harness as their profile photo. You people crack me up. Its good to know that there is people on the internet who aren't drinking the kool aid so to speak. You are my people!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I might add that i am guilty of over wearing/using my clothes, but that harness takes that concept to it's absolute death. They scream about how fantastic the level of care that Hannah provides is, but does that picture really scream 'I'm a well looked after cared-for person' ?

I know we're joking an all, but if that's the amount of effort put into the visible elements of his care, just how diligent can we assume her to be about the things that fly under the radar? I'm only 36 and i've been in the unfortunate position of having to provide end of life care for both of my parents, and as a carer I would be embarrassed if the person I was caring for was using supports that are so worn down. My mum was a person who looked after herself and would take pride in her appearance, and me (and my sisters) ran ourselves ragged to ensure we kept up her strict standards when we looked after her. To do anything else would have been disrespectful to my mum. Can't say it looks like Hannah holds herself to the same standards, and doesn't even have an ounce of shame about it given they are throwing up photies like this to evidence it to the whole wide world! The mind boggles. I have never seen a pair that the phrase 'do what I say, not what I do' applies to more! Anything goes it seems, so long as it buys more youtube/insta/facebook views.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I might add that i am guilty of over wearing/using my clothes, but that harness takes that concept to it's absolute death. They scream about how fantastic the level of care that Hannah provides is, but does that picture really scream 'I'm a well looked after cared-for person' ?

I know we're joking an all, but if that's the amount of effort put into the visible elements of his care, just how diligent can we assume her to be about the things that fly under the radar? I'm only 36 and i've been in the unfortunate position of having to provide end of life care for both of my parents, and as a carer I would be embarrassed if the person I was caring for was using supports that are so worn down. My mum was a person who looked after herself and would take pride in her appearance, and me (and my sisters) ran ourselves ragged to ensure we kept up her strict standards when we looked after her. To do anything else would have been disrespectful to my mum. Can't say it looks like Hannah holds herself to the same standards, and doesn't even have an ounce of shame about it given they are throwing up photies like this to evidence it to the whole wide world! The mind boggles. I have never seen a pair that the phrase 'do what I say, not what I do' applies to more! Anything goes it seems, so long as it buys more youtube/insta/facebook views.
Remember the videos they showed us about Shane's bed sores? I wonder if they've ever happened again as nothing about Shane's care - or condition - has changed. How about his dental care? Is anyone turning him at night? How often is getting bathed? How many calories does he take in a day?

I think I've made my point.

Reactions: 4
Remember the videos they showed us about Shane's bed sores? I wonder if they've ever happened again as nothing about Shane's care - or condition - has changed. How about his dental care? Is anyone turning him at night? How often is getting bathed? How many calories does he take in a day?

And adding a potential baby to the mix will make him even more neglected when it comes to his care. I just don't think this is a good idea- sure, they can afford IVF and have food/money/a mansion, but I don't think that they're mature enough to be parents. Hannah would essentially be a single mom in terms of the tasks and physicality of raising a child and she'd also have to do the same things she's doing for a baby for Shane- is she even registering how exhausting that could be for the first year or two? My guess is that she'll have her parents help care for Shane or the baby or both. I just think that Shane is going to build resentment towards the baby. This whole situation stresses me out if I think about it enough 😄.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

maybe i should just make a podcast and cover all of this stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And adding a potential baby to the mix will make him even more neglected when it comes to his care. I just don't think this is a good idea- sure, they can afford IVF and have food/money/a mansion, but I don't think that they're mature enough to be parents. Hannah would essentially be a single mom in terms of the tasks and physicality of raising a child and she'd also have to do the same things she's doing for a baby for Shane- is she even registering how exhausting that could be for the first year or two? My guess is that she'll have her parents help care for Shane or the baby or both. I just think that Shane is going to build resentment towards the baby. This whole situation stresses me out if I think about it enough 😄.
They absolutely are not registering or being realistic about how much work a newborn is. Shane scoffed that no one remembers or is grateful to their parents for always changing their diapers, they remember parents being present and loving and reading to them, which Shane can do and that’s waaay more important. True, kids won’t remember their diaper being changed but it a task that has to be done quite frequently along w feeding, calming etc etc all while you are probably sleep deprived. it bothered me how much Shane down played it and made no acknowledgment that yes, these tasks are hard and thankless, but that’s what parenting is in the first few months/ year. He also says we’ll just get a nanny, you ableist idiots, with no inkling as to how privileged that makes them. I guess they’re also going to homeschool their kid (s) bc they said they abandoned the foster / adoption route bc they plan to winter in LA for the foreseeable future, and couldn’t do so with a foster child. They spent half the video addressing the “haters” and far less time explaining anything about becoming actual parents or any real detail about what led them to IVF. Sorry, I think they’ll be bad parents and it has little to do with Shane’s disability.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They absolutely are not registering or being realistic about how much work a newborn is. Shane scoffed that no one remembers or is grateful to their parents for always changing their diapers, they remember parents being present and loving and reading to them, which Shane can do and that’s waaay more important. True, kids won’t remember their diaper being changed but it a task that has to be done quite frequently along w feeding, calming etc etc all while you are probably sleep deprived. it bothered me how much Shane down played it and made no acknowledgment that yes, these tasks are hard and thankless, but that’s what parenting is in the first few months/ year. He also says we’ll just get a nanny, you ableist idiots, with no inkling as to how privileged that makes them. I guess they’re also going to homeschool their kid (s) bc they said they abandoned the foster / adoption route bc they plan to winter in LA for the foreseeable future, and couldn’t do so with a foster child. They spent half the video addressing the “haters” and far less time explaining anything about becoming actual parents or any real detail about what led them to IVF. Sorry, I think they’ll be bad parents and it has little to do with Shane’s disability.
Yeah, I still can't wrap my head around the baby thing. I mean, are they planning on depending on someone else forever? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe we're all wrong, but like you said, they are severely underestimating the challenges that would come with a child. But I also think the whole baby thing might be a ruse to keep their fans interested. Shane's sperm doesn't even work that well - his own words, not mine - so yeah...they probably frontin'.

But I will say this...there are many, many strong women out there who can handle taking care of a newborn and a disbaled adult full-time. It's possible that Hannah really is one of those types of women. Maybe her looks betray her. If she looked below average, would anyone question if she could do it? I mean, she's been taking care of Shane for a while already, and she never really looks worn. She seems fully committed.

Yeah, she probably can and if not we’ll never know. I just don’t believe Shane is “pretty independent” like they say. The video right before they show how Hannah has to bring his hands up a certain way so they can support his jaw to eat. But they need that to be true and if it is in their world, whatever.
They got their initial IVF test results and as usual, spent a ton of time not saying much. Hannah’s in good shape but Shane has “just enough” sperm to work with, and it will be a challenge, they were told.

Reactions: 1
Okay, y'all! They say we need to start a new thread which means we need a new thread title. I still don't have the magic orange button which would let me start a new thread. Here are all the suggestions I can find. Any favorites here? Any ideas that incorporate parts of these? Somebody!

I tried to add this hashtag to posts with thread title suggestions: #SquirmyandGrubsThreadTitleSuggestions

1. @TFP_SA : "Gnomeo and Juliet" (Nicknames... title could be expanded.)

2. @Nadad41t : "Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie" (Sounds like the title of a "Nancy Drew" mystery!)

3. @Poggypig & @fredflintstone : "Jose Jalapeño... on a Steek"

4. @jolleee : "Gnome of the Manor: Some Bramis and One Big Woke S##t"

5. @The Scammy & Greedy show & @Cattycat79 : "The Insufferable Gnome that has Never Been in a Lady Garden"

6. @fredflintstone : "Hewo, hewo, welcugh tew duh schughow, welcugh tew duh SCHITSCH schughow."

7. @jolleee : "Squeavis and Grubhead: One Big Butt, but Who's the Butt?"

8. @SmallWonder : "Taxidermy & Shrubs" (Nicknames... title could be expanded.)

9. @jolleee : "Spermy & Greedy: Shooting Blank Content with a Fresh Harness"

Someone may glean more inspiration from their 6 Patreon levels (all in this comment towards the top of this page).

Parts of these were incorporated into the current thread title.

A. @Cattycat79 : "Basic B in a Brami"

B. @SmallWonder : "Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an Insufferable Gnome"

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The Shane Manor one is my favourite!
That's one of my favorites, too! The list above is of all the ones I could find, and the ones that are just nicknames could be combined with others to come up with something else. I don't understand why only certain members can start a new thread. I've gone through the directions several times, and I don't have the "magic orange button" they show in the example. I've been here almost 3 years, relatively active, and in the "Well-known member" group w/ 449 posts (prior to this one), and a reputation score of 2,685. I mean, at what point are these "special powers" finally awarded? :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.