Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of those Drumsticks, have you tried the "We Love Chocolate" kind? Chocolate cones, some with chocolate ice cream and others with vanilla and fudge. They're to die for! They make another kind with cookies and cream ice cream. None of these have those nasty (IMO) peanuts.
Oooh I haven't tried those!! I love the peanut drumsticks, but an all-chocolate variety could be delicious too :whistle:! Thank you for the recommendation, Fred Flintstone! :giggle:

Reactions: 2
Ha! Last month, I posted pics of this Halloween setup I saw at Costco that resembled S&G's creepy ass "married mother/baby" dynamic...looks like Hannah agrees that this freakish display is their doppelganger 😂 Definitely not something to be proud of.
Amazing, isn't it? That you took that photo inside the store, and Hannah just happens to be driving around and saw that same display in front of somebody's house. It would be interesting to see exactly where this house is. The street number is 3939, but that includes a LOT of houses in and around Minneapolis. I wondered if it might have been in or around DC during their recent trip there.

Reactions: 4
Interesting, as well, that there's no other Halloween decor - not even pumpkins or a bit of spiderwebbing. Does anyone actually does just plop one large decoration on their lawn and call it a day? They're so bloody painfully boring (I haven't even skimmed through their last 3-4 videos) that I wouldn't put it past them to pull a dull stunt for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Stumbled across this channel a week ago and this sh*tshow is fascinating for so many reasons.
The dishonesty is so blatant that its kind of offensive, especially cause they pretend to stand or rather sit on some sort of moral high ground.
I think that this is one reasons this freakshow is so appealing... so ethics aside, thats where they might deserve some credit
They make some blatantly delusional claim like "we adopt a kid ; were having normal sex; shane joins the military; shane is a karate blackbelt" and then they talk very vague about it waiting for the "ableist" responses to dunk on. They baiting with no shame
Its kind of great, they always nitpick comments that are mean spirited to deflect from the obvious lies they are frequently asked about in the comments.

Shane constantly flexing with his white bbc is a weird one.
But i wonder if there might be so much delusion that he actually believes to be the great partner/lover "alpha male personality🤣💪" that they paint him to be
Sometimes good intentions might lead to a bad outcome, meaning, i can see from a young age everybody validating everything he did with the genuine goal to make him feel good. Its understandable to treat a disadvantaged child that has to miss out on a lot in life, with mainly positive affirmation even if "undeserved"
However, it is also depersonalizing and can be a root cause of narcissism and grandiosity.
Just some thoughts obviously, but thats another thing, this goofy mf's will never honestly admit what they really are about

As far as Hannah goes, while she loves her puppet husband for the great personality, Humor, and Intelligence and does not care about any physical aspects, she cares alot for her own appearance. Thats the whole freaking point of this circus. She seems to get real pleasure from thirst trapping over and over and then shaming the male audience for objectifying her. The nerve of her ...does she ever even act like a person? If you take away the fetish for our gnome on wheels and beeing kinda juicy, there is nothing left to describe about this bot-like Person.
Its a Projection Masterclass

I can't deny, they suck you into this strange, toxic world that is completely bonkers. And then they act like you are the crazy one, assisted by their "positive" community of mental patients.

Im happy i found this forum cause the comment section on yt blew my mind. Its even more interesting, usually i never spend so much time reading but i could not believe this sh!t
Its a good place to study toxic, manipulative rhetoric. A mob of bullies under the disguise of love and Virtue
Ok granted, some trolls either . But anyway, are this real human beeing???

Sry if i made some mistakes im not from the US but thx for this thread and all the comments in here that help mebget my faith in humanity back 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Stumbled across this channel a week ago and this sh*tshow is fascinating for so many reasons.
The dishonesty is so blatant that its kind of offensive, especially cause they pretend to stand or rather sit on some sort of moral high ground.
I think that this is one reasons this freakshow is so appealing... so ethics aside, thats where they might deserve some credit
They make some blatantly delusional claim like "we adopt a kid ; were having normal sex; shane joins the military; shane is a karate blackbelt" and then they talk very vague about it waiting for the "ableist" responses to dunk on. They baiting with no shame
Its kind of great, they always nitpick comments that are mean spirited to deflect from the obvious lies they are frequently asked about in the comments.

Shane constantly flexing with his white bbc is a weird one.
But i wonder if there might be so much delusion that he actually believes to be the great partner/lover "alpha male personality🤣💪" that they paint him to be
Sometimes good intentions might lead to a bad outcome, meaning, i can see from a young age everybody validating everything he did with the genuine goal to make him feel good. Its understandable to treat a disadvantaged child that has to miss out on a lot in life, with mainly positive affirmation even if "undeserved"
However, it is also depersonalizing and can be a root cause of narcissism and grandiosity.
Just some thoughts obviously, but thats another thing, this goofy mf's will never honestly admit what they really are about

As far as Hannah goes, while she loves her puppet husband for the great personality, Humor, and Intelligence and does not care about any physical aspects, she cares alot for her own appearance. Thats the whole freaking point of this circus. She seems to get real pleasure from thirst trapping over and over and then shaming the male audience for objectifying her. The nerve of her ...does she ever even act like a person? If you take away the fetish for our gnome on wheels and beeing kinda juicy, there is nothing left to describe about this bot-like Person.
Its a Projection Masterclass

I can't deny, they suck you into this strange, toxic world that is completely bonkers. And then they act like you are the crazy one, assisted by their "positive" community of mental patients.

Im happy i found this forum cause the comment section on yt blew my mind. Its even more interesting, usually i never spend so much time reading but i could not believe this sh!t
Its a good place to study toxic, manipulative rhetoric. A mob of bullies under the disguise of love and Virtue
Ok granted, some trolls either . But anyway, are this real human beeing???

Sry if i made some mistakes im not from the US but thx for this thread and all the comments in here that help mebget my faith in humanity back 🤣🤣🤣
Wow... you made some excellent observations (and conclusions IMO). So... "hello, hello, welcome to the :poop:show"!

I can't really add much that you didn't already say, but I want to address this point. Regarding the "mainly positive affirmation, even if undeserved"... I picked up on that the first time I saw Shane. It was the "My Last Days" video which must have just appeared in my YT feed for me to watch it. That was pre-Hannah and pre-Spinraza when everyone was convinced Shane wouldn't live past 30. I got a definite "pity the poor, poor boy" vibe from his family and friends. I don't doubt their sincere sadness over the prospect of him dying young. From things I've learned, it's the old "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade theory," His father, Jon, saw his son as a potential source of income.

It's just an expectation in life that parents should not outlive their children. Parents grow old, and hopefully their child(ren) will be around to help care for them in their later years. But things have changed a lot in the few years since the MLD video. Now there are new drugs which purport to stop, if not reverse, many of the effects of SMA. If Shane had been born 25 years later, the limitations of his disease probably could have been stopped when he was functioning at a higher level than he does now. He would have probably benefitted from more physical therapy and wearing splints to keep his hands and wrists more flexible, but they let Shane, who was still a child, make his own decisions there. I've wondered if he ever had any regrets about that.

Seeing him interact with his family and friends in that first video, I got the impression they made a big fuss over things he said and did b/c that was their only expectation of him. Back then Shane himself came across as likable enough. Some here have observed that Hannah's physical interaction with Shane, e.g. cradling him in her arms in the pool or inside the house carrying him around like a baby, along with Shane continuously referring to himself as a "boy" gives people more of a mother-toddler vibe than one of equal adults in a committed marriage. And then there are the times when Hannah looks like she'd like to pop Shane in the teeth!

I'm reminded of this "thing" the past few years where "everyone gets a participation trophy" just b/c they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Competition isn't a bad thing. Anyone with any life experience surely realizes by now that there are "winners" and "not winners" (since saying "losers" is not PC). Competition drives people to work hard and do the best they can. Sometimes you win; sometimes you lose. Deal with it. Sadly we're now reaping the harvest this "entitlement" mindset has produced in today's crop of "snowflakes" who think the world owes them something. So many have no incentive to work or contribute to society. Admittedly that's painting with a broad brush. Not all are snowflakes. I hold out hope for the future, but this constant barrage of pearl-clutching by the #woke crowd isn't encouraging.

Obviously Shane can't do much of anything physical, but he can write and speak, although not always clearly, network (i.e. seek out and "sell" to the highest bidder), and from all appearances is enjoying the cushy, almost carefree life his condition and YT, Patreon, sponsorships, Hannah's parents' money, Shane's "salary" from his 501(c)(3) and "best-seller books," etc. provide, Not many "boys" under the age of 30 can brag about catching not one, not two, but THREE blonde "trophies" based solely on his "studliness" (and/or some money changing hands).

You have to remember that Shane was NEVER able-bodied, so when people pity him b/c he's as physically limited as he is, this has been his reality from birth. Like someone who's blind from birth who's never been able to see, Shane's never known what it's like to NOT be as physically limited as he is, so I think people tend to (wrongly) assume he's "lost out" on so much in life that he somehow "deserves" accolades and special treatment. Yes, he's lost out on things able-bodied people have experienced, but you can't really miss something you never had.

Hannah, especially, comes across as a PC dime-a-dozen, exhibitionist SJW walking around with the proverbial chip of "ableism" on her shoulder, just daring someone to knock it off. Most all her talk about "ableism," similar to the myth of "systemic racism," is baloney seemingly designed to elicit "pity" and, therefore, people throwing money at them b/c darn it! Shane & Hannah DESERVE it! Between his rugged good looks, uproarious sense of humor, wonderful singing voice (yes, their groupies often say that), and Hannah's deserved nomination for sainthood for doing all Shane's caregiving while never seeing it as anything more than "sexy time" and never needing any relief, I don't get the impression it's as big a deal to Shane as it is to Hannah. Shane seems convinced he's a talented writer (IMO he's not) and that he he's just SOOOO... funny, which he's not IMO either. Hannah seems more concerned with "keeping up appearances." (That's a not-so-subtle hat tip to the BBC comedy of that name. 😆)

Here's a news flash, Shane. In your writing and videos accompanied by your constant barrage of wiggling eyebrows over spreads of expensive restaurant food, the size of which could feed a small, 3rd-world country for a week, but that you can't possibly eat at all (note they never show that), accompanied by your wicked sense of humor <cough>, you come across as a silly, narcissistic, horny 13-year-old kid, certainly not a degreed-English major with college-level writing skills. Your attempts at humor are childish, often not very "family-friendly," and fail to rise to the level of the lowest "bar of humor." Also, the way you intentionally push Hannah's buttons under the guise of being "cute" is not "cute." It's offensive to hear any "man" demean and disrespect his wife like Shane does Hannah. It goes behind innocent teasing. Is this just something in her "contract" she has to endure?

We're told Shane's a professional, a "best-selling author" with a wickedly funny sense of humor who's hung like a horse. The sycophants in their YT comments gush over them both with what to me sound like disingenuous platitudes just so they don't hurt Shane's little feelings. Plus it's not PC or #woke to state the obvious. Not saying this applies to them, but it's possible to "buy" sets of YT comments that stroke your fragile egos. I still can't get over the number of "y'all are just so wonderful and inspiring" comments on their YT videos. I'm sure they quickly delete any comments that aren't on board with the whole "We ❤ you 'guys' so much" theme.

It really is like watching an impending train wreck. You don't want to look, but you can't help yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
☝ Okay, that turned out much longer than intended. My apologies. Note to self: Don't attempt to analyze S&G at 2:00 a.m.

• Heart
☝ Okay, that turned out much longer than intended. My apologies. Note to self: Don't attempt to analyze S&G at 2:00 a.m.
Yeah bro, why you so obsessed with them? You must be really jealous. I pray for you that one day you experience real love too bc you seem like a shallow person

Naaaah just kidding i wanted to reply already but i have the same problem when i get started i write a complete essay 🤣

• Haha
Alright, I haven't paid attention to the adventures of S&G in a while, but got reeled back in by another pregnancy video. I really want to know how they expect to make that happen. They are going to need a full-time caretaker for like 5-6 years straight, if not more. There is no way in hell Hannah is going to be able to be pregnant and still do everything for Shane, and then deal with a baby while still having to do everything for Shane. They're going to have to be a permanent foursome. As far as Shane's genetics being passed on to the child, I'm no doctor, so I won't speak on that.

Idk, I just don't get it. Maybe I'm missing something.

Yeah bro, why you so obsessed with them? You must be really jealous. I pray for you that one day you experience real love too bc you seem like a shallow person
This is actually perfect. This is exactly what they say along with the horrible writing. That is one thing I give their number 1 fan credit for, they never say those annoying platitudes. Their shorts have had the positive side effect of bringing thousands of people not buying into BS.
They went from 386 to 227 patrons in less than a year and a half and I very much doubt they all went to the pay-to-read word vomit.

Amazing, isn't it? That you took that photo inside the store, and Hannah just happens to be driving around and saw that same display in front of somebody's house. It would be interesting to see exactly where this house is. The street number is 3939, but that includes a LOT of houses in and around Minneapolis. I wondered if it might have been in or around DC during their recent trip there.
I think she got her inspiration from here (look to anywhere for content) and set it up yeah . Purchased the Costco decor herself it fits with their self degrading humour which he has been practising his whole comedian career “laughing at my nightmare” you know I read your in depth analysis and thought about the father did he see a cash cow in his son ? Well it’s hard to say… instead of a go fund me page listed year after year for all things disability… vans … housing modifications they have coughed up these endless content and YT social media platforms … they have taken the pity and poverty out and replaced it with content whether it’s a Costco decoration or a pregnancy scare next to an image of them looking like a Costco halloween decoration it’s all just content .

They have successfully managed to remove poverty and pity from their content which is one thing. Older women (mothers mostly) seem to be the ones hugely entertained and impressed by him or people working in healthcare they haven’t really struck big amongst a peer group.. still think something / someone behind all of this. We never really will find out who the man behind the curtain is …

This is actually perfect. This is exactly what they say along with the horrible writing. That is one thing I give their number 1 fan credit for, they never say those annoying platitudes. Their shorts have had the positive side effect of bringing thousands of people not buying into BS.
They went from 386 to 227 patrons in less than a year and a half and I very much doubt they all went to the pay-to-read word vomit.
Their #1 fan? Is that still "Jamaican Rain"?

• Haha
member: 64455 said:
Their #1 fan? Is that still "Jamaican Rain"?
Until we pass the torch by naming 2 threads in “honor“ of an obsessed fan without a doubt: yes. It looks like people are blurred together in their saccharine syrup comments and no one sticks out, so far. I barely look at post counts but I hope many people are posting one nice comment and then realizing what a steaming pile of :poop: they clicked on.

• Haha
Looks like there should be a new thread started before too long. Never too early to start considering thread titles. These are some from the last thread. There were so many good ones! If you'd like to make suggestions might I suggest including the hashtag #SquirmyandGrubsThreadTitleSuggestions so they can be found in a search later. Here are a few of the contenders from last time. The "brami" angle was pretty well covered on this thread, but I guess, as Hannah's wardrobe must illustrate, one can never have too many bramis.

@TFP_SA : "Gnomeo and Juliet" (I just now got this... "Gnomeo" = "Romeo." Duh. 😂 )

@Nadad41t : "Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie" (Sounds like the title of a "Nancy Drew" mystery!)

@Cattycat79 : "Basic B in a Brami"

@Poggypig & @fredflintstone : "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"

@jolleee : Squirmy and Grubs #10: "Gnome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t"

@The Scammy & Greedy show & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: "The insufferable gnome that has never been in a lady garden"

#SquirmyandGrubsThreadTitleSuggestions

• Haha
Looks like there should be a new thread started before too long. Never too early to start considering thread titles. These are some from the last thread. There were so many good ones! If you'd like to make suggestions might I suggest including the hashtag #SquirmyandGrubsThreadTitleSuggestions so they can be found in a search later. Here are a few of the contenders from last time. The "brami" angle was pretty well covered on this thread, but I guess, as Hannah's wardrobe must illustrate, one can never have too many bramis.

@TFP_SA : "Gnomeo and Juliet" (I just now got this... "Gnomeo" = "Romeo." Duh. 😂 )

@Nadad41t : "Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie" (Sounds like the title of a "Nancy Drew" mystery!)

@Cattycat79 : "Basic B in a Brami"

@Poggypig & @fredflintstone : "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"

@jolleee : Squirmy and Grubs #10: "Gnome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t"

@The Scammy & Greedy show & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: "The insufferable gnome that has never been in a lady garden"

#SquirmyandGrubsThreadTitleSuggestions
Update mine to: squeavis and grubhead: one big butt but who’s the butt

Because the new video was disgusting where he objectified her ass … anyone else seen it ? Yuck 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Update mine to: squeavis and grubhead: one big butt but who’s the butt

Because the new video was disgusting where he objectified her ass … anyone else seen it ? Yuck 🤮
I found it interesting that she didn't answer any of the "what turns you on" type of questions herself- she left it all up to him. They're such teases- nothing new in the video! Why can't they just say how they have sex already?! Will any of the couples in their upcoming book talk about their sex lives or will they all be just as evasive and nonstop positivity too?

I found it interesting that she didn't answer any of the "what turns you on" type of questions herself- she left it all up to him. They're such teases- nothing new in the video! Why can't they just say how they have sex already?! Will any of the couples in their upcoming book talk about their sex lives or will they all be just as evasive and nonstop positivity too?
Made it even less female empowering that she didn’t answer those questions herself…. They should be respecting love of the heart over lust of the flesh anyways
I was throughly grossed out by their video. How they have sex? Hand jobs I would imagine

• Heart
Made it even less female empowering that she didn’t answer those questions herself…. They should be respecting love of the heart over lust of the flesh anyways
I was throughly grossed out by their video. How they have sex? Hand jobs I would imagine
Right 😅 ? For such a feminist, she comes off as passive around him. He always picks weird body parts that he's attracted to and he also said that her smell isn't attractive- as if his daily shits she has to wipe are?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They don't have sex, that's why they're vague and goofy about it. If they did, that blowhard gnome would be going into immense detail about his "python's" performance. Of course they don't have that "stereotypical" problem of mismatched libidos, as he smugly noted; Hannah doesn't have one and he can't do anything anyways. No problem.
I love how she NEVER mentions what she finds sexy about him physically. It's because she is not attracted to him in a normal way at all. She can't muster anything up without gagging on the words, I'm sure. That interview where she said she loves his body, she seemed dissociated and uncomfortable - either from actually being grossed out by him or lowkey knows it makes her look demented.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.