Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! It wasn't their most offensive video, but it definitely was in poor taste- especially considering that they have a lot of underage viewers. I'll have to check out Blue Bell ice cream for a treat, thank you very much for the recommendation :giggle:!
This map of the U.S. shows which states where you can buy it now. Looks like S&G, all our "yankee" friends" in the north, and our friends across the pond are SOL. :cry: They do, however, ship to many places in the continental U.S. It'll set you back $142 USD for 4 half gallons, but they say much of the total is due to shipping costs. Most of their regular flavors are listed there, but they have "seasonal" flavors at different times of the year, and they periodically come out with a limited "state-based" flavor limited to a smaller area.

They make a peppermint flavor, available only in the weeks before Christmas, that's IMO to die for! It's not that "hot" peppermint you usually see in ice cream. Rather the ice cream is pink with tiny beads of red and green mint candies mixed in. You can taste the BUTTER in it! Very smoooooth. Another (available year 'round) favorite is Pecan Pralines 'n Cream. By far their most popular is Homemade Vanilla. It's pretty much a staple in most southern freezers.

Now, IF by the incredibly unlikely chance one of their gushing sycophants sends them a couple of gallons of BB packed in dry ice, we'll KNOW for sure S&G read here! One thing's for sure though. S&G are not getting a BB sponsorship! BB's commercials are WAY too wholesome and family-oriented" to dream of sponsoring these two dolts. BB is the only brand (that I know of) that's still packaged in a full, half gallon carton. Several years ago most of their competitors shrank their formerly half gallon cartons to 48 ounces, or about 1 1/2 quarts. Some flavors of BB come in pint-size cartons, but let's face it, if you're going to sit down and drown your sorrows (so to speak) by eating ice cream straight out of the carton, sometimes a single pint just isn't enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
This map of the U.S. shows which states where you can buy it now. Looks like S&G, all our "yankee" friends" in the north, and our friends across the pond are SOL. :cry: They do, however, ship to many places in the continental U.S. It'll set you back $142 USD for 4 half gallons, but they say much of the total is due to shipping costs. Most of their regular flavors are listed there, but they have "seasonal" flavors at different times of the year, and they periodically come out with a limited "state-based" flavor limited to a smaller area.

They make a peppermint flavor, available only in the weeks before Christmas, that's IMO to die for! It's not that "hot" peppermint you usually see in ice cream. Rather the ice cream is pink with tiny beads of red and green mint candies mixed in. You can taste the BUTTER in it! Very smoooooth. Another (available year 'round) favorite is Pecan Pralines 'n Cream. By far their most popular is Homemade Vanilla. It's pretty much a staple in most southern freezers.

Now, IF by the incredibly unlikely chance one of their gushing sycophants sends them a couple of gallons of BB packed in dry ice, we'll KNOW for sure S&G read here! One thing's for sure though. S&G are not getting a BB sponsorship! BB's commercials are WAY too wholesome and family-oriented" to dream of sponsoring these two dolts. BB is the only brand (that I know of) that's still packaged in a full, half gallon carton. Several years ago most of their competitors shrank their formerly half gallon cartons to 48 ounces, or about 1 1/2 quarts. Some flavors of BB come in pint-size cartons, but let's face it, if you're going to sit down and drown your sorrows (so to speak) by eating ice cream straight out of the carton, sometimes a single pint just isn't enough.
Thank you so much for the link for where to buy Blue Bell ice cream, Fred Flintstone :giggle:! It looks like it isn't available anywhere near me on the West Coast, but if I feel like treating myself in the future and can make room in the freezer, I absolutely will splurge for the shipping! Your descriptions of the flavors make me want to try it at some point this year! Major points to Blue Bell for not following suit with other brands on the "shrinkflation" of product. My fridge is jam packed with different frozen cuts of meat and doesn't have any ice cream :whistle:- ice cream was my favorite dessert, but I realized months ago that I couldn't exercise restraint when a pint of it was in the freezer, so I just banned it from my freezer. I've been doing bodybuilding at the gym for 4 months now and I stick to my diet of lots of meat protein, vegetables and fruit to maximize muscle and lean out even more- I'll integrate ice cream back into my life as a treat at some point, and maybe that'll be when I order individual cup portion packs from Blue Bell 😙. Hahaha yep, S and G would never get a Blue Bell sponsorship! They're stuck with Raycon headphones, Hello Fresh and the sperm shooters!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to watch SBSK on YouTube, and that’s when I first came across these two. My initial reaction was that it was very unusual for them to be in a relationship together, but I tried to keep an open mind. I also thought I had an understanding of them making videos about Shane, that being bringing awareness to living with his condition and also for a bit of fun. I thought it must be hard for him to get a job, so thought YouTube was a good option to earn some money. This was also when Hannah was still at uni and on the swim team.

I disliked their content more when Hannah graduated and became a ‘full-time YouTuber’ with Shane. I also started to cringe at the increasing boob and arse shots in thumbnails for clicks. It also isn’t healthy to constantly care for your severely disabled partner without outside help. I used to think that they simply couldn’t afford to pay someone to help care for Shane, but once they made some YouTube money I thought that’s when they would employ extra help.

I scrolled this thread and thought some of it was harsh but ultimately correct. They lie about how easy life is living and caring for Shane and I don’t see how that helps other people living with his condition other than making them feel like tit. And I feel bad saying it but I just remembered that I actually had to stop watching their videos when Shane’s voice became too gargle gargley. I was also frustrated with them acting like they could have children and were actually considering having a baby in their future. It’s the hardest bleeping thing in the world caring for a baby, it would be impossible for them to care for a baby, Hannah to recover from child birth, and care for Shane at the same time. Like quite literally IMPOSSIBLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure, but it always makes me smile when I see that our avatars are wearing little hats 😙!
Well it is Sunday and you know what that means…
what made me smile this week
Wearing a little hat on Shane’s s**tposting site
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20221002-060746_Facebook.jpg

This ad showed up for me on Facebook. Their photo is hilarious! True love? Right....... Can't even pretend for the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hhahaha :ROFLMAO:! I love how all of the couples are smiling and in clothes and S and G look like they're lifeless and bored in a Fruit of the Loom casting call!
Spot on description! Why, out of all the photos of this duo looking into the camera, smiling... wearing clothes... at least acting like they're happy, would the person who posted this not find a photo that's more flattering than that? Oh... wait... do we have a fellow S&G snarker behind the scenes? Because I can't imagine, especially considering the people in the other pairs actually looked somewhat engaged with each other (which seemed to be the whole point), that someone would dig through that weird video to capture THAT particular screenshot. They captured Hannah's "daggers in Shane's side" look perfectly!

ETA: I'm reminded of Florida governor Ron DeSantis's comment about "chucking" a certain "elf" across the Potomac when I see Hannah staring at Shane that way. She looks like she's measuring him up and calculating the force, wind conditions, and distance needed to "chuck" Shane somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Spot on description! Why, out of all the photos of this duo looking into the camera, smiling... wearing clothes... at least acting like they're happy, would the person who posted this not find a photo that's more flattering than that? Oh... wait... do we have a fellow S&G snarker behind the scenes? Because I can't imagine, especially considering the people in the other pairs actually looked somewhat engaged with each other (which seemed to be the whole point), that someone would dig through that weird video to capture THAT particular screenshot. They captured Hannah's "daggers in Shane's side" look perfectly!

ETA: I'm reminded of Florida governor Ron DeSantis's comment about "chucking" a certain "elf" across the Potomac when I see Hannah staring at Shane that way. She looks like she's measuring him up and calculating the force, wind conditions, and distance needed to "chuck" Shane somewhere.
Right?! Why didn't they choose any of S and G's staged professional photo shoots? So much for having a publicist/agency :sneaky:. I loved it when Ron De Santis made that remark 😄! Yep, sometimes Hannah gives Shane a look that's a combination of contempt, confusion and "Are the bramis and designer shorts worth it?"

• Haha
And, I'm reminded of when Shane said his parents would leave him home alone all day while they went to work, etc. And how they apparently left the doors unlocked. Shane wrote in one of his books about the time some man he didn't know just walked in on him and walked around inside the house. It understandably frightened him. If I recall he later learned the man was a neighbor who wasn't "quite right." Apparently he didn't harm Shane, but the point is he COULD have.

I've lived in the suburbs of two large south central U.S. cities all my life, and we ALWAYS locked our home and car doors. I have cousins who grew up in a small town, and they never locked their doors back in the '60s and '70s. Today? Many still live in the same town (which is even smaller now), but they ALL lock their houses and vehicles. We live in a different time. I think part of the issue is we didn't have the internet (or computers, smartphones, or social media), so we got our news from neighbors, newspapers, and 3 TV channels. Today news from everywhere in the world is available at our fingertips, and we have 300+ TV channels. We're bombarded with news now, so the world seems a lot less safe now than it seemed before (a lot went on we didn't know about), but still, it's 2022, and IMO it's not wise to splash your life all over the www unless you're prepared to take the bad with the good. S&G learned that when they bought the McMansion in that stupid LLC name, believing no one would be able to find them. Took about 2 minutes on Google to find their previous addresses and that of the McMansion. Along with the airBnB they stayed at in Hollywood. All from clues THEY and public records provided.
I remember reading about that in one of his books @fredflintstone. IIRC there was also a friend who checked in on him, though, so he really wasn't being left alone all day. Shane wrote about how this friend accidentally locked herself out of the house and how they both separately panicked until she found a way to get in. Also, his medical condition was more stable then. He had more head control and could swallow better. And we don't know what "all day" means; I just don't think it was a full 8 hrs.

A part of me wonders if S&G were deliberately loose with the details about where they lived so that they could "prove" that they actually bought, and lived in, a mansion. And maybe they hoped that hordes of fans would show up and demand a picture with them or something. Or the paparazzi would be out in droves!!! Celebrity style!!!

Instead, crickets......

I've lost interest in S&G but came back to this forum to check things out, and came across the mention of Wheelchair Rapunzel, so I looked her up. I mean...there is a lot I can say about her that I won't. It's mostly stuff from a guy's perspective that might make me come across as sexist, so I'll refrain from going too far, but I'll just say that being that disabled yet so sexual as a female is a very dangerous game. It's not that she doesn't deserve to embrace her sexuality, but there's a particular way she acts that...know what, I'll stop there. Peace and blessing to her.
Nicely worded @ToneGrey87.

And sometimes....just sometimes....there are women predators who go after vulnerable, severely disabled men 1,000 miles from where they live after seeing a video about them on the internet.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They're milking the hell out of "shorts" ...and they're actually getting millions of views with 10 second clips of crap. 🤦 Fortunate little money grubbers.

• Wow
  • Sick
My YouTube home page suggested Squirmy and Grubs. I haven't watched them in a good hot minute. It was the vlog where they go to Washington DC.
Anyways i watched the vlog when suddenly I had an epiphany!
No disrespect to Hannah's mom, I don't know much about her...
Screenshot_20221006-193618-317.png

This is all on Hannah...
Screenshot_20221006-193458~2.png

I finally figured out why Hannah is attracted to Shane!
Screenshot_20221008-120221-769~2.png

:m

• Haha
My YouTube home page suggested Squirmy and Grubs. I haven't watched them in a good hot minute. It was the vlog where they go to Washington DC.
Anyways i watched the vlog when suddenly I had an epiphany!
No disrespect to Hannah's mom, I don't know much about her...
View attachment 1635667

This is all on Hannah...
View attachment 1635669

I finally figured out why Hannah is attracted to Shane!
View attachment 1635671
:m
Nice work! So are you suggesting there are some "negative Oedipus complex" vibes going on here? I've always thought Freud was a sex-obsessed fruitcake, but you might have just made an interesting (albeit in jest) point. You ARE kidding, right? :ROFLMAO: Liz's hair in that photo looks like someone cut it with a weed eater.

• Haha
Nice work! So are you suggesting there are some "negative Oedipus complex" vibes going on here? I've always thought Freud was a sex-obsessed fruitcake, but you might have just made an interesting (albeit in jest) point. You ARE kidding, right? :ROFLMAO: Liz's hair in that photo looks like someone cut it with a weed eater.
ROFL
It’s true

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh, S and G are so boring that they're not even giving us anything to really tit on! What about some sperm shooter paid sponsorships? Faking a pregnancy? Another pile of slop courtesy of Hello Fresh? Maybe a clickbait title about their dog dying or their hot nights of passion?! I'm just glad we haven't seen their scary dog Chloe for a few weeks! On an ice cream note- Drumstick ice cream cones are indeed the devil and I need to remove the temptation from my freezer- by eating one cone a week 😄

• Haha
Gosh, S and G are so boring that they're not even giving us anything to really tit on! What about some sperm shooter paid sponsorships? Faking a pregnancy? Another pile of slop courtesy of Hello Fresh? Maybe a clickbait title about their dog dying or their hot nights of passion?! I'm just glad we haven't seen their scary dog Chloe for a few weeks! On an ice cream note- Drumstick ice cream cones are indeed the devil and I need to remove the temptation from my freezer- by eating one cone a week 😄
Oh, @SmallWonder, to truly perform the exorcism you need to eat all of them as soon as you get home from the store. And from the bottom up!

Ice cream lasting more than a day in my house. Pffftt........

• Haha
Oh, @SmallWonder, to truly perform the exorcism you need to eat all of them as soon as you get home from the store. And from the bottom up!

Ice cream lasting more than a day in my house. Pffftt........
Hahaha Oh Double Old- you are an absolute delight :giggle:! I did ban my former flame Ben and Jerry's from the freezer for the time being-so that's one freezer demon down! 😅

• Haha
Hahaha Oh Double Old- you are an absolute delight :giggle:! I did ban my former flame Ben and Jerry's from the freezer for the time being-so that's one freezer demon down! 😅
Speaking of those Drumsticks, have you tried the "We Love Chocolate" kind? Chocolate cones, some with chocolate ice cream and others with vanilla and fudge. They're to die for! They make another kind with cookies and cream ice cream. None of these have those nasty (IMO) peanuts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.