Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forum is dying a bit of a death because these two are so boring. I wonder if their viewing figures will follow suit now that they dont have the 'shock factor' anymore.
Their Patreon subs have decreased to 229, and they're recycling content from 2 years ago into YT "shorts" (the ones with the "clickbaitiest" subjects as you can imagine). Shane's still riding around in his old jalopy wheelchair. I keep thinking the 2021 Form 990s should be out by now, but alas they still aren't. It'll be interesting to see what their next "catch" will be. It's going to have to be something big to attract a lot of news subs or views.

Reactions: 7
S and G's channel is sort of like a movie without a full plot or progression- there isn't any momentum even after all of these years other than changes in their material possessions: the rats dying, a new dog, a mansion and a wheelchair. It's a channel comprised of fake smiles and cherry-picked videos of vacations, sponsored ads, expensive food and worry-free days. They're not advocating for disability in any way or even admitting to moments of weakness or resentment- they aren't relatable, they aren't entertaining, and they aren't honest. When I choose friendships, I like to get to know a person and everything about them overtime: insecurities, strengths, weaknesses, pasts, hardships that they overcame, how I can support them emotionally as a friend and empower them etc and in watching S and G all these years, I don't know them- I never knew them and honestly, maybe they don't even really know themselves. They come across as lacking depth and I'm at a point where I'm realizing that what I want to learn about them, I'll never find out. They could easily dig deep into hard days they've had, caretaker burn out, sexual intimacy, Shane's self-esteem, Hannah's sheltered upbringing etc, but they never do- they'd rather paint a picture-perfect life than ever show their real cards on the table. They're rewarded for being imposters and half-baked humans: they don't have grit, complexity or candid honesty. That's how I feel about them. Happy Monday everybody 😙!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
S and G's channel is sort of like a movie without a full plot or progression- there isn't any momentum even after all of these years other than changes in their material possessions: the rats dying, a new dog, a mansion and a wheelchair. It's a channel comprised of fake smiles and cherry-picked videos of vacations, sponsored ads, expensive food and worry-free days. They're not advocating for disability in any way or even admitting to moments of weakness or resentment- they aren't relatable, they aren't entertaining, and they aren't honest. When I choose friendships, I like to get to know a person and everything about them overtime: insecurities, strengths, weaknesses, pasts, hardships that they overcame, how I can support them emotionally as a friend and empower them etc and in watching S and G all these years, I don't know them- I never knew them and honestly, maybe they don't even really know themselves. They come across as lacking depth and I'm at a point where I'm realizing that what I want to learn about them, I'll never find out. They could easily dig deep into hard days they've had, caretaker burn out, sexual intimacy, Shane's self-esteem, Hannah's sheltered upbringing etc, but they never do- they'd rather paint a picture-perfect life than ever show their real cards on the table. They're rewarded for being imposters and half-baked humans: they don't have grit, complexity or candid honesty. That's how I feel about them. Happy Monday everybody 😙!
Summed it up perfectly
Another empty fake smile and a Minnesota drawl sheeeeeeeeeeane where are we gonna drive the suv today?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Summed it up perfectly
Another empty fake smile and a Minnesota drawl sheeeeeeeeeeane where are we gonna drive the suv today?
Nailed it. And don't forget... what pricey restaurants at our destination will comp us a table covered in enough food to feed a small, 3rd-world country for a week, little if any of which Shane can eat, just for the publicity and money? I wonder if S&G are generous tippers. I'm thinking probably not. Not to mention (oops, so I am) why are these two grifters comped trips, hotels, travel expenses, and meals in exchange for them enthralling the attendees at some seminar or college sociology class with their usual schtick. You know, while on their "mission to teach children that all people deserve kindness and respect, regardless of their differences." Personally, I don't find some of their subject matter appropriate for young children.

It's odd really. I thought the concept that all people (at least those who aren't psychopaths and abusers) should be treated with "kindness and respect" was something most parents and teachers, at least when I was a kid... many decades ago... instilled into their kids from an early age. I don't remember a "non-profit" organization, "role-playing," or all the rest of the psychobabble was needed to teach children and adults these basic, respectful attitudes towards other people. It's called "being a decent human being." It's been my observation that a lot of these 501(c)(3)s are little more than attractive tax shelters for the organizers.

I see a lot of their followers slowly losing interest... by decreased views, Patreons winding down, and the fact they're editing and recycling material from 2+ years ago. Yes, Shane's penis works... it's not a "muscle." It's also not falling out from under the hem of his shorts, but whatever. Yes, he can surely feel from the waist down. He's not a paraplegic. I find it hard to believe that people ASK them those questions, coincidentally about subjects they can mine for clickbait.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've lost interest in S&G but came back to this forum to check things out, and came across the mention of Wheelchair Rapunzel, so I looked her up. I mean...there is a lot I can say about her that I won't. It's mostly stuff from a guy's perspective that might make me come across as sexist, so I'll refrain from going too far, but I'll just say that being that disabled yet so sexual as a female is a very dangerous game. It's not that she doesn't deserve to embrace her sexuality, but there's a particular way she acts that...know what, I'll stop there. Peace and blessing to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've lost interest in S&G but came back to this forum to check things out, and came across the mention of Wheelchair Rapunzel, so I looked her up. I mean...there is a lot I can say about her that I won't. It's mostly stuff from a guy's perspective that might make me come across as sexist, so I'll refrain from going too far, but I'll just say that being that disabled yet so sexual as a female is a very dangerous game. It's not that she doesn't deserve to embrace her sexuality, but there's a particular way she acts that...know what, I'll stop there. Peace and blessing to her.
I completely agree about what you're possibly alluding to- her sexual provocativeness on social media contrasted by her extremely fragile medical condition makes her a target for predators and users. I'm not saying she's asking for mistreatment or harm from men, but she's not showing herself in a safe light given how many predators are online.

Reactions: 3
I completely agree about what you're possibly alluding to- her sexual provocativeness on social media contrasted by her extremely fragile medical condition makes her a target for predators and users. I'm not saying she's asking for mistreatment or harm from men, but she's not showing herself in a safe light given how many predators are online.
ding ding ding

• Heart
ding ding ding
Yes, I understand what you're both saying and agree. She's potentially playing with fire.

Re the subject above: I'm reminded of the recent story of a 30-something-year-old woman, Eliza Fletcher, from a fairly affluent family in Memphis, Tennessee who was a runner. She was married, had two little boys, and she was a teacher at an upscale private school. Apparently she was in the habit of going on long runs, alone, early in the morning, before daylight. She was abducted by a man in an SUV (that was captured on a street security camera), and 3 days later her mutilated body was found behind an abandoned house a few miles away from where she was abducted.

SHOULD she have been able to safely jog alone at 4:30 a.m.? Yes. SHOULD she have? No. I shudder just thinking about the horrors she endured for the few hours she lived. But it's just a fact that in any big city, or really anywhere, that it isn't safe for anyone, but especially for a young, petite woman to go running alone ANY time of day. I can't imagine her husband approving. People need to realize that their actions can affect so many more people than just them. Not only is this poor woman dead, her husband is a widower, her sons are motherless, and her students have lost their beloved teacher. For heaven's sake, while it SHOULDN'T be like this, it is, so practice some common-sense safety rules!

More needs to be done to KEEP POS's like the guy that murdered this woman OFF the streets for good, but no place will ever be 100% safe. It doesn't help that even for violent criminals our prisons in the U.S. have revolving doors, mostly thanks to D.A.s who don't want to prosecute the scum. Then the mother of this POS "defended" her son, who had only recently been released early from a 20-year prison sentence for kidnapping a Memphis lawyer back around 2000, stuffing him in the trunk of a car, and driving around, forcing him to withdraw cash from ATMs. It's a miracle the man escaped alive. It doesn't help hearing the abductor's (now murderer's) mother describe this POS as "a good person."

I don't know if the story made the news across the pond, but it was all over the national news in the U.S.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
And, I'm reminded of when Shane said his parents would leave him home alone all day while they went to work, etc. And how they apparently left the doors unlocked. Shane wrote in one of his books about the time some man he didn't know just walked in on him and walked around inside the house. It understandably frightened him. If I recall he later learned the man was a neighbor who wasn't "quite right." Apparently he didn't harm Shane, but the point is he COULD have.

I've lived in the suburbs of two large south central U.S. cities all my life, and we ALWAYS locked our home and car doors. I have cousins who grew up in a small town, and they never locked their doors back in the '60s and '70s. Today? Many still live in the same town (which is even smaller now), but they ALL lock their houses and vehicles. We live in a different time. I think part of the issue is we didn't have the internet (or computers, smartphones, or social media), so we got our news from neighbors, newspapers, and 3 TV channels. Today news from everywhere in the world is available at our fingertips, and we have 300+ TV channels. We're bombarded with news now, so the world seems a lot less safe now than it seemed before (a lot went on we didn't know about), but still, it's 2022, and IMO it's not wise to splash your life all over the www unless you're prepared to take the bad with the good. S&G learned that when they bought the McMansion in that stupid LLC name, believing no one would be able to find them. Took about 2 minutes on Google to find their previous addresses and that of the McMansion. Along with the airBnB they stayed at in Hollywood. All from clues THEY and public records provided.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes, I understand what you're both saying and agree. She's potentially playing with fire.

Re the subject above: I'm reminded of the recent story of a 30-something-year-old woman, Eliza Fletcher, from a fairly affluent family in Memphis, Tennessee who was a runner. She was married, had two little boys, and she was a teacher at an upscale private school. Apparently she was in the habit of going on long runs, alone, early in the morning, before daylight. She was abducted by a man in an SUV (that was captured on a street security camera), and 3 days later her mutilated body was found behind an abandoned house a few miles away from where she was abducted.

SHOULD she have been able to safely jog alone at 4:30 a.m.? Yes. SHOULD she have? No. I shudder just thinking about the horrors she endured for the few hours she lived. But it's just a fact that in any big city, or really anywhere, that it isn't safe for anyone, but especially for a young, petite woman to go running alone ANY time of day. I can't imagine her husband approving. People need to realize that their actions can affect so many more people than just them. Not only is this poor woman dead, her husband is a widower, her sons are motherless, and her students have lost their beloved teacher. For heaven's sake, while it SHOULDN'T be like this, it is, so practice some common-sense safety rules!

More needs to be done to KEEP POS's like the guy that murdered this woman OFF the streets for good, but no place will ever be 100% safe. It doesn't help that even for violent criminals our prisons in the U.S. have revolving doors, mostly thanks to D.A.s who don't want to prosecute the scum. Then the mother of this POS "defended" her son, who had only recently been released early from a 20-year prison sentence for kidnapping a Memphis lawyer back around 2000, stuffing him in the trunk of a car, and driving around, forcing him to withdraw cash from ATMs. It's a miracle the man escaped alive. It doesn't help hearing the abductor's (now murderer's) mother describe this POS as "a good person."

I don't know if the story made the news across the pond, but it was all over the national news in the U.S.

I remember that case and hoping and praying each day that they'd find her alive and the crushing blow when the news stated that she was murdered. I wish it was a perfect world where a woman could jog whenever and wherever her heart desires, but there is evil in this world, and I can't help but think "why didn't she get an indoor treadmill so that she could safely jog in her home early in the morning? Could her husband have run with her?" Its cases like Fletcher's where the collateral damage of her murder is so heartbreaking that I wish time could rewind and she could be saved somehow from her death- may she rest in peace. The world is different now and I agree that a lot of DA's are not prosecuting enough.
The absolute morally bankrupt, vile POS should get the death penalty and zero final meal- go to death hungry and rot in hell.

• Heart

Sadly you are right. Near my home a young woman with Down syndrome walked up the mountain everyday in the early morning hours alone. This was something to be celebrated her independence to get up early and exercise as a young disabled woman sadly she was raped and murdered on one of her walks.
Let alone wheelchair rapinzel being on public social media where a pre meditated predator could plan . Terrifying and unsafe to promote

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
I remember that case and hoping and praying each day that they'd find her alive and the crushing blow when the news stated that she was murdered. I wish it was a perfect world where a woman could jog whenever and wherever her heart desires, but there is evil in this world, and I can't help but think "why didn't she get an indoor treadmill so that she could safely jog in her home early in the morning? Could her husband have run with her?" Its cases like Fletcher's where the collateral damage of her murder is so heartbreaking that I wish time could rewind and she could be saved somehow from her death- may she rest in peace. The world is different now and I agree that a lot of DA's are not prosecuting enough.
The absolute morally bankrupt, vile POS should get the death penalty and zero final meal- go to death hungry and rot in hell.
I know. :cry: I live in a suburb of Memphis now, and I first heard about this story on one of the national news channels. There's no place in or around Memphis that's "safe" for a petite woman (or anyone) to be jogging alone anytime, certainly not at 4:30 a.m. Memphis is odd in that you can be driving through a very upscale neighborhood with manicured lawns and TREES, lots and lots of trees here. It's like living in a forest. One block up the road you're literally in the 'hood. Not the worst 'hood (I took a wrong turn a couple of times and was faced with the REAL 'hood, and I couldn't get the heck out of there fast enough!), but not great. The houses are unkept, and there are no trees. It's as if the trees "know" something. Then a few more blocks, and you're in a neighborhood of 100-year-old mansions owned by doctors and lawyers.

I've lived here since 2006. My parents were both from a small town in NE Arkansas (the one where no one locked their doors) and moved to Houston, TX before I was born, so I lived in Houston the first <ahem> "several" decades of my life, so while I've never lived in fear, I've always done what I could to best insure my safety. It's just what you do when you live in a city. One night my mom was going to some evening function at the church when she was stopped at a red light. Fortunately she was the first car. While waiting, she said some man... laughing like a maniac... pulled one of the back doors open and tried to get in. She just gunned the car through the red light and left him rolling on the street. That maniacal laugh stuck with her. As did ALWAYS immediately locking all the car doors as soon as she got in. To this day if I'm in a parking lot my head's on a swivel. I've got my key fob in my hand, and the second I get inside I pop all the door locks before doing anything else.

The night after Eliza Fletcher's body was found, a conservative news show host I listen to regularly talked about the case in his opening monologue. He was appalled that he saw a lot of people on SM expressing things like, "What did she expect jogging alone there at 4:30 in the morning"? (She was in the University of Memphis area which, at least after dark, is a known drug/thug hangout.) He thought the implication people were making was she "asked for it." No, she didn't. No one deserves what happened to her. But, as you said, she could have run on a treadmill in the safety of her home, and there are indoor running tracks many places which she could have made use of. I can understand her husband, who has a job, didn't want to go jogging at 4 a.m. Besides, someone needed to be at home with their children. I'm not big on husbands who want to control their wives, but in this unusual case I really wish he could have put his foot down and then helped her with alternative ways to get her miles in.

My mother, ordinarily a quiet, polite, genteel Southern lady, had some pretty progressive ideas. She thought (and I agree) the death penalty was too quick and painless for POSs like this one, especially considering it takes many years of exhaustive appeals before the sentence is actually carried out. She proposed either an immediate trip to the "chopping block" where his manhood would be permanently separated from his body, and he would probably exsanguinate pretty quickly. It'd just not be as comfortable and easy as an intravenous cocktail. Or else hanging. Not by the neck though because most of the time that results in a quick death, too. Rather she proposed hanging POSs like this by their "manhood," the step kicked out from underneath him, and just let him hang there until his "parts" rot off. If you had known my mother you would have probably been surprised to hear her thoughts on this subject, but she had some interesting ideas.

Rape anyone, SA a child or non-consenting adult. If these people knew they're going to have to part from their "favorite" parts, I think you'd see a marked decrease in sex crimes. It's like back in the 1800s when they'd have gallows on the town square. Convicted criminals would be strung up, the trapdoor would open, and "zing!" I imagine that was pretty good deterrent to violent crime.

• Heart
I know. :cry: I live in a suburb of Memphis now, and I first heard about this story on one of the national news channels. There's no place in or around Memphis that's "safe" for a petite woman (or anyone) to be jogging alone anytime, certainly not at 4:30 a.m. Memphis is odd in that you can be driving through a very upscale neighborhood with manicured lawns and TREES, lots and lots of trees here. It's like living in a forest. One block up the road you're literally in the 'hood. Not the worst 'hood (I took a wrong turn a couple of times and was faced with the REAL 'hood, and I couldn't get the heck out of there fast enough!), but not great. The houses are unkept, and there are no trees. It's as if the trees "know" something. Then a few more blocks, and you're in a neighborhood of 100-year-old mansions owned by doctors and lawyers.

I've lived here since 2006. My parents were both from a small town in NE Arkansas (the one where no one locked their doors) and moved to Houston, TX before I was born, so I lived in Houston the first <ahem> "several" decades of my life, so while I've never lived in fear, I've always done what I could to best insure my safety. It's just what you do when you live in a city. One night my mom was going to some evening function at the church when she was stopped at a red light. Fortunately she was the first car. While waiting, she said some man... laughing like a maniac... pulled one of the back doors open and tried to get in. She just gunned the car through the red light and left him rolling on the street. That maniacal laugh stuck with her. As did ALWAYS immediately locking all the car doors as soon as she got in. To this day if I'm in a parking lot my head's on a swivel. I've got my key fob in my hand, and the second I get inside I pop all the door locks before doing anything else.

The night after Eliza Fletcher's body was found, a conservative news show host I listen to regularly talked about the case in his opening monologue. He was appalled that he saw a lot of people on SM expressing things like, "What did she expect jogging alone there at 4:30 in the morning"? (She was in the University of Memphis area which, at least after dark, is a known drug/thug hangout.) He thought the implication people were making was she "asked for it." No, she didn't. No one deserves what happened to her. But, as you said, she could have run on a treadmill in the safety of her home, and there are indoor running tracks many places which she could have made use of. I can understand her husband, who has a job, didn't want to go jogging at 4 a.m. Besides, someone needed to be at home with their children. I'm not big on husbands who want to control their wives, but in this unusual case I really wish he could have put his foot down and then helped her with alternative ways to get her miles in.

My mother, ordinarily a quiet, polite, genteel Southern lady, had some pretty progressive ideas. She thought (and I agree) the death penalty was too quick and painless for POSs like this one, especially considering it takes many years of exhaustive appeals before the sentence is actually carried out. She proposed either an immediate trip to the "chopping block" where his manhood would be permanently separated from his body, and he would probably exsanguinate pretty quickly. It'd just not be as comfortable and easy as an intravenous cocktail. Or else hanging. Not by the neck though because most of the time that results in a quick death, too. Rather she proposed hanging POSs like this by their "manhood," the step kicked out from underneath him, and just let him hang there until his "parts" rot off. If you had known my mother you would have probably been surprised to hear her thoughts on this subject, but she had some interesting ideas.

Rape anyone, SA a child or non-consenting adult. If these people knew they're going to have to part from their "favorite" parts, I think you'd see a marked decrease in sex crimes. It's like back in the 1800s when they'd have gallows on the town square. Convicted criminals would be strung up, the trapdoor would open, and "zing!" I imagine that was pretty good deterrent to violent crime.
Excellent points as always, Fred Flintstone ☺!! It's crazy how in very upscale neighborhoods you can be fine and then a few wrong turns and things are markedly different in major cities. I remember I went to college in Baltimore and I was walking alone to the museum on a sunny day at 2 in the afternoon when two guys started hitting on me and following me for blocks and I panicked and ran into a random parking lot- they followed and cornered me in a dark corner and I lied and said "I'm under 18- what you want to do to me is illegal" They then laughed and yelled, "Well what year were you born then?" as they lunged at me- I was 21 at the time and my brain couldn't do the math in that urgent situation and I laughed and confidently yelled " Man- I can't do quick math in a parking lot! I lied about the age alright?! Just get out of here guys!" and they both looked shocked, laughed and walked away- I realized in that moment that I had to disarm them with humor and I'm glad I did ;). I love your way with words- "There are no trees- its as if the trees know something" is such a spot-on description of the borders of upscale neighborhoods right before things turn dicey into a bad neighborhood. I know and love the news commentator that you're talking about he's a funny, intelligent hunk IMO with great hair.
Your mom is bold (and you are too :)) and I also agree with her proposed method to ball hang-castrate/kill the offenders: so glad she got out of that attempted carjacking safely and let that guy roll on the street when she booked it- that was perfect split-second thinking/defense. Another great method to punish and by example deter SA's would be to tie and stake their arms and legs to the ground in an open field and tie a 4th of July firecracker launcher to their penis and light the firecracker off! ;) Who's with me?! Let's write to our local DA's and make it happen! 🎆

• Wow
  • Haha
Excellent points as always, Fred Flintstone ☺!! It's crazy how in very upscale neighborhoods you can be fine and then a few wrong turns and things are markedly different in major cities. I remember I went to college in Baltimore and I was walking alone to the museum on a sunny day at 2 in the afternoon when two guys started hitting on me and following me for blocks and I panicked and ran into a random parking lot- they followed and cornered me in a dark corner and I lied and said "I'm under 18- what you want to do to me is illegal" They then laughed and yelled, "Well what year were you born then?" as they lunged at me- I was 21 at the time and my brain couldn't do the math in that urgent situation and I laughed and confidently yelled " Man- I can't do quick math in a parking lot! I lied about the age alright?! Just get out of here guys!" and they both looked shocked, laughed and walked away- I realized in that moment that I had to disarm them with humor and I'm glad I did ;). I love your way with words- "There are no trees- its as if the trees know something" is such a spot-on description of the borders of upscale neighborhoods right before things turn dicey into a bad neighborhood. I know and love the news commentator that you're talking about he's a funny, intelligent hunk IMO with great hair.
Your mom is bold (and you are too :)) and I also agree with her proposed method to ball hang-castrate/kill the offenders: so glad she got out of that attempted carjacking safely and let that guy roll on the street when she booked it- that was perfect split-second thinking/defense. Another great method to punish and by example deter SA's would be to tie and stake their arms and legs to the ground in an open field and tie a 4th of July firecracker launcher to their penis and light the firecracker off! ;) Who's with me?! Let's write to our local DA's and make it happen! 🎆
Thanks. I'm glad you got out of YOUR situation in Baltimore! Humor worked in that case, but I don't think they would have hung around to ask any questions if you'd pulled out a pistol (with your concealed carry permit, of course). I'm with you WRT appropriate punishment for these POSs. I'd just add to your suggestion that they stake him to the ground in a field populated with fire ants. Coat him with a thin layer of honey, and let the show begin! (We're awful!)

Back to the subject(s) of this forum, WTH kind of clickbaity title is "YMCA in the NUDE"? Someone please take one for the team!

• Haha
Thanks. I'm glad you got out of YOUR situation in Baltimore! Humor worked in that case, but I don't think they would have hung around to ask any questions if you'd pulled out a pistol (with your concealed carry permit, of course). I'm with you WRT appropriate punishment for these POSs. I'd just add to your suggestion that they stake him to the ground in a field populated with fire ants. Coat him with a thin layer of honey, and let the show begin! (We're awful!)

Back to the subject(s) of this forum, WTH kind of clickbaity title is "YMCA in the NUDE"? Someone please take one for the team!
Yep, I didn't know how to shoot back then- learned how to shoot a year or so later and I don't have a concealed carry permit but will get one in the near future so that I can target shoot at local ranges. I like the honey fire ants idea :LOL:. The Nude YMCA YouTube short was of Hannah in a mismatching Calvin Klein grey sports bra and high waisted black leggings and Shane in his wheelchair in a shirt and pants. Hannah says for them todo the YMCA together and Shane is moving his hand sort of while singing it along with her. Then Shane says his shirt is too tight and if it was off he could do the YMCA arm movements better, so he takes his shirt off. Then Shane says, "my pants are too tight to dance" so the next scene is him in his wheelchair and leg braces with underwear and then Shane says his underwear needs to come off and Hannah says "Ok, we don't need to do this" and then the film is over. It's their typical heavy handed/exploitative way of trying to be funny but misses the mark. That video was definitely for Patreon kink subscribers. I'm turned off by the lack of chest hair more than anything. I prefer men that look like they could be mistaken for sasquatch, love a retro hunky/hairy chest :giggle:

• Sick
  • Haha
Yep, I didn't know how to shoot back then- learned how to shoot a year or so later and I don't have a concealed carry permit but will get one in the near future so that I can target shoot at local ranges. I like the honey fire ants idea :LOL:. The Nude YMCA YouTube short was of Hannah in a mismatching Calvin Klein grey sports bra and high waisted black leggings and Shane in his wheelchair in a shirt and pants. Hannah says for them todo the YMCA together and Shane is moving his hand sort of while singing it along with her. Then Shane says his shirt is too tight and if it was off he could do the YMCA arm movements better, so he takes his shirt off. Then Shane says, "my pants are too tight to dance" so the next scene is him in his wheelchair and leg braces with underwear and then Shane says his underwear needs to come off and Hannah says "Ok, we don't need to do this" and then the film is over. It's their typical heavy handed/exploitative way of trying to be funny but misses the mark. That video was definitely for Patreon kink subscribers. I'm turned off by the lack of chest hair more than anything. I prefer men that look like they could be mistaken for sasquatch, love a retro hunky/hairy chest :giggle:
Hehehe yes back in the 80s all women dreamed of running their hands through a hunks chest hair certainly smooth torso well out of vogue nowadays men wax their chests and backs haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Hehehe yes back in the 80s all women dreamed of running their hands through a hunks chest hair certainly smooth torso well out of vogue nowadays men wax their chests and backs haha
I wish I was my age (early 30's) in the 80's :giggle:! I absolutely adore chest hair and body hair on a hunky slab of a guy- Tom Selleck, Burt Reynolds, Lee Majors and the list goes on. I'm considering either moving to the Mid-West where chest hair is still alive and well and the men are more rugged and burly or dating slightly older men who still keep their chest hair! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
That "Nude YMCA" short was an OLD ass, recycled Tik Tok they did in April 2020. They have to bottom out soon. Regurgitating Tik Toks and other videos, constantly beating the same old dead horse questions over and over in shorts or Shane's Monday Shitbag, etc. Between that and Hannah singing in the bathroom for 1-2 hours on a regular day, they're going to get behind on their bill payments one day. They get more and more boring by the video, I cannot even skim anymore; I just turn it off. Too boring to even hate watch, and their audience of insipid, virtue-signalling clapping seals and confused new watchers will eventually dwindle in significant amounts, too.

Wow, you deserve combat pay for watching that video you described. :sick: Maybe some Reese's PB cups or a pint of Haagen Dazs. (Blue Bell makes most of my favorites. It was sold only in Texas for years, then expanded to other states about 15 years ago.)

That "Nude YMCA" short was an OLD ass, recycled Tik Tok they did in April 2020. They have to bottom out soon. Regurgitating Tik Toks and other videos, constantly beating the same old dead horse questions over and over in shorts or Shane's Monday Shitbag, etc. Between that and Hannah singing in the bathroom for 1-2 hours on a regular day, they're going to get behind on their bill payments one day. They get more and more boring by the video, I cannot even skim anymore; I just turn it off. Too boring to even hate watch, and their audience of insipid, virtue-signalling clapping seals and confused new watchers will eventually dwindle in significant amounts, too.
Apparently they're recycling a lot of stuff now. I noticed from the thumbnails of several other recent offerings they added clickbaity titles involving "sex" and recycled clips from older videos. They probably got a few newer suckers to take the bait, but if you've halfway watched them for 2+ years, it's obvious what they're doing. They need some new material.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wow, you deserve combat pay for watching that video you described. :sick: Maybe some Reese's PB cups or a pint of Haagen Dazs. (Blue Bell makes most of my favorites. It was sold only in Texas for years, then expanded to other states about 15 years ago.)

Thank you! It wasn't their most offensive video, but it definitely was in poor taste- especially considering that they have a lot of underage viewers. I'll have to check out Blue Bell ice cream for a treat, thank you very much for the recommendation :giggle:!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.