Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, this isn't entirely related to Shane and Hannah. Though relevant enough I hope?

There's another influencer called Wheelchair Rapunzel who has SMA. She's just announced her pregnancy.
They also have a very strange dynamic. Her boyfriend is her caregiver, and also only recently 6 months sober. Questions on whether she suffers with alcoholism too.

In general, there are lots of parallels between them and S&Q. Their own comments section is of course, filled with congratulations, as I imagine Shane and Hannah's would be if they somehow get pregnant. But if you look elsewhere, a lot of people have concerns. Firstly, with her body's ability to carry a baby to full term, and then if she does, the fact she won't be able to provide any real care for that child and whether it's selfish to bring a child into the world knowing you can't fully care for them.
Also, people understandably concerned about the father's sobriety, not only will he be in recovery but then caring for his girlfriend and newborn baby on top of that would be a lot for anyone.

Just made me think about Shane and Hannah becoming parents. Would people be more open to that because it's the father who is disabled? People's concerns seem to be exacerbated by the fact in the instance of Wheelchair Rapunzel it's the mother who won't be able to care for the baby.

Do you think it's inherently selfish and irresponsible for any couple with such a significant disability to have a baby?
Just interested in people's opinions.

I'm wondering if any of these people have really thought past the "awww a baby" stage and imagined the real challenges of daily life.

Then again, in Shane's case at least, he seems to bury his head in the sand when it comes to anything being challenging, and suggesting that some things might be difficult is abelist, obviously.
Wheelchair rapinzel is a lot more straight up about her caregivers though so she is obv aware that her supports which wrap around her are more visible than the Shane Hannah charade where she is literally is only caregiver . A lot of disabled people have a wraparound service which allows for them to achieve all they want including a baby so it won’t all be on the dad

Reactions: 1
Wheelchair rapinzel is a lot more straight up about her caregivers though so she is obv aware that her supports which wrap around her are more visible than the Shane Hannah charade where she is literally is only caregiver . A lot of disabled people have a wraparound service which allows for them to achieve all they want including a baby so it won’t all be on the dad

Oh okay, I only discovered her yesterday so I don't know much about them.
I still worry for the father, so newly into his sobriety.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh okay, I only discovered her yesterday so I don't know much about them.
I still worry for the father, so newly into his sobriety.
Yep sends 🚨 alarm bells 🔔 ringing - it’s never worked out in any situation I’ve ever seen . Addicts and child raising don’t go hand in hand .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep sends 🚨 alarm bells 🔔 ringing - it’s never worked out in any situation I’ve ever seen . Addicts and child raising don’t go hand in hand .

You're advised to not even get into any new relationships in the first year... I can't imagine becoming a first time parent is recommended..

I assume though that if she's open about having other caregivers they would maybe also have a nanny? Which is good in some respects but also the poor babe is probably going to bond more with the nanny than their own parents.

Do we think Shane and Hannah would get a nanny if they somehow have a child??
Sometimes I wonder if Shane does have other caregivers and they just pretend he doesn't so that a) he seems not as incapable as he really is and b) to make Hannah and her mother look like saints.

I seriously don't put it past them to lie about that. They already lie about how much assistance he needs. So I think they would get a nanny and then lie about it and act like Hannah does literally everything because she's some sort of hero.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've been looking to talk about this pregnancy and her man. I creeped him online and literally days after they found out she's pregnant he was liking so many "ig models" half naked pictures and just liking girls pics. That in itself is up for debate on its innocence.

It's not anyone's say if WCP wants to carry a baby and be a mom but from what they say, this wasn't a planned pregnancy. This guy knocked her up without any consideration of her health. She now is off her life saving/changing medication to carry his baby and she's not even seen a doctor yet. She said she can't feed herself and her pain is high. She's exhausted already from her disability and health and a pregnancy with totally rock her world.

I've been in the position of an unplanned pregnancy with a guy I thought was THE ONE and that was a huge mistake. She's caught up and it's scary.

NOT TO MENTION he is in the first year (first couple months actually) of getting sober. I'm not clear what he struggled with but the number one thing that's advised in your first year is to NOT start a relationship. It's important to get through the year with yourself intact and not seek out a void filler.

This all makes me so uneasy. I don't want to "snark" her but this is call for concern. I'm not sure if this post was about her current partner but clearly she has questionable taste in men.

Above all I don't trust this guy and I worry she's so in love it's clouding her common sense and self preservation. If he turns out to be a deadbeat, which I believe he is, how the hell is she going to be able to take care of a baby!???? How!? She needs a partner. Sorry but she cannot do it alone and if he dips she's fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've been looking to talk about this pregnancy and her man. I creeped him online and literally days after they found out she's pregnant he was liking so many "ig models" half naked pictures and just liking girls pics. That in itself is up for debate on its innocence.

It's not anyone's say if WCP wants to carry a baby and be a mom but from what they say, this wasn't a planned pregnancy. This guy knocked her up without any consideration of her health. She now is off her life saving/changing medication to carry his baby and she's not even seen a doctor yet. She said she can't feed herself and her pain is high. She's exhausted already from her disability and health and a pregnancy with totally rock her world.

I've been in the position of an unplanned pregnancy with a guy I thought was THE ONE and that was a huge mistake. She's caught up and it's scary.

NOT TO MENTION he is in the first year (first couple months actually) of getting sober. I'm not clear what he struggled with but the number one thing that's advised in your first year is to NOT start a relationship. It's important to get through the year with yourself intact and not seek out a void filler.

This all makes me so uneasy. I don't want to "snark" her but this is call for concern. I'm not sure if this post was about her current partner but clearly she has questionable taste in men.

Above all I don't trust this guy and I worry she's so in love it's clouding her common sense and self preservation. If he turns out to be a deadbeat, which I believe he is, how the hell is she going to be able to take care of a baby!???? How!? She needs a partner. Sorry but she cannot do it alone and if he dips she's fucked.
I completely agree! This is a major high-risk pregnancy and if he bails because he wasn't ready to be a dad and take care of her and the baby or wants to date able bodied women then she is absolutely fucked! Why are her fans rooting for this toxic situation of a man battling sobriety knocking up an incredibly fragile medically and emotionally woman who now has to quit critical meds to have his kid? I have no problem with interabled couples having kids, but any child coming into this world needs to come from a very firm foundation of love, security and trust between partners able bodied or not. He's months into sobriety and the stressors of fatherhood could trigger a relapse. She could potentially die giving birth and this guy's handling early days of pregnancy by most likely masturbating to slutty IG models?! Throw the whole man in the trash and close the lid, change the locks and move in with family or seriously consider if this pregnancy is a good idea to bring to term (totally controversial opinion of mine and adoption could also be an option.) Anyways, on a lighter note- I made mini peach pies from scratch and they were absolutely delicious hot with Haagen Daz vanilla ice cream on top! 😅

• Heart
Yes having a dad who has addiction issues especially around alcohol I wouldn’t recommend they are always a jeckle and Hyde and everything is Everyone else’s fault they never take accountability to who they hurt

• Sad
  • Sick
Yes having a dad who has addiction issues especially around alcohol I wouldn’t recommend they are always a jeckle and Hyde and everything is Everyone else’s fault they never take accountability to who they hurt
It doesn’t help her channel to be honest

that the type of guy she can get and have a baby with is in recovery
It’s quite bad and not influencer content at all
I completely agree! This is a major high-risk pregnancy and if he bails because he wasn't ready to be a dad and take care of her and the baby or wants to date able bodied women then she is absolutely fucked! Why are her fans rooting for this toxic situation of a man battling sobriety knocking up an incredibly fragile medically and emotionally woman who now has to quit critical meds to have his kid? I have no problem with interabled couples having kids, but any child coming into this world needs to come from a very firm foundation of love, security and trust between partners able bodied or not. He's months into sobriety and the stressors of fatherhood could trigger a relapse. She could potentially die giving birth and this guy's handling early days of pregnancy by most likely masturbating to slutty IG models?! Throw the whole man in the trash and close the lid, change the locks and move in with family or seriously consider if this pregnancy is a good idea to bring to term (totally controversial opinion of mine and adoption could also be an option.) Anyways, on a lighter note- I made mini peach pies from scratch and they were absolutely delicious hot with Haagen Daz vanilla ice cream on top! 😅
Not surprised he is looking at models in my opinion he will be mentally unstable alcoholic she will end up carrying him through life if she can be bothered

Reactions: 2
As someone with SMA, i think it's incredibly selfish to try and bring a kid into this world especially if the mother is the disabled one bc a baby needs it's mother and she probably can't even hold it much less change it's diaper. Even if the baby has no chance of inheriting the disabled part, they will still inherit the gene and eventually it'll effect some poor kid way down the line bc they weren't told they have the gene and then they'll have a baby with someone else who also has the gene, possibly disabling a great grandchild or something.

It's cruel tbh bc i know i wouldn't want to put any child much less, family through being disabled.

That guy with Rapunzel will run and run quick when he's having to do everything.

It doesn’t help her channel to be honest

that the type of guy she can get and have a baby with is in recovery
It’s quite bad and not influencer content at all

Not surprised he is looking at models in my opinion he will be mentally unstable alcoholic she will end up carrying him through life if she can be bothered
I bet she thinks that she can change him :rolleyes:! I'm currently single and 33 and I don't need or want to be any guy's parole officer or Betty Ford rehab clinic when it comes to dating. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs and I've been that way my whole life and sometimes it's very hard to find a guy with the same or very similar values- but I'd rather stay single right now and looking than relax my personal standards and settle. Wheelchair Rapunzel leads with her sexuality and a lot of false bravado on her social media channels as a front to mask her deep-rooted insecurity and as a result is a VERY vulnerable target for addicts or predators to swoop in and date her. This baby isn't being born into a solid, healthy foundation with WR and the alcoholic as a dad and it's going to have a hell of a toxic childhood.

• Heart
  • Angry
I skimmed through Shane's Shitbag today and apparently Hannah locks herself in the bathroom and sings to herself for 1-2 hours a DAY, putting on a "mini concert" for herself. How bloody ridiculous for a 27 year old woman. This vapid, pampered, juvenile clown has way too much time on her hands.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I skimmed through Shane's Shitbag today and apparently Hannah locks herself in the bathroom and sings to herself for 1-2 hours a DAY, putting on a "mini concert" for herself. How bloody ridiculous for a 27 year old woman. This vapid, pampered, juvenile clown has way too much time on her hands.
It reminds me of their Halloween horror film they made, and Hannah was singing in the shower- there wasn't anything super remarkable about her voice. Don't most girls stop singing in the shower as teens or pre-teens?

So I realised wheelchair rapunzel is going all out with a YouTube channel the interabled couple and is not just a Instagram influencer !

he’s not an alcoholic he is an ex aderall addiction ohboy I’ve known a few of those and not dad material but to their credit their channel is a lot more interesting than squirmy and grubs and discusses Things better - but is this another shot at viral millionaire and is it staged too hmmm…. I think I have a new favourite interabled couple they’re a whole lot more watchable
As someone with SMA, i think it's incredibly selfish to try and bring a kid into this world especially if the mother is the disabled one bc a baby needs it's mother and she probably can't even hold it much less change it's diaper. Even if the baby has no chance of inheriting the disabled part, they will still inherit the gene and eventually it'll effect some poor kid way down the line bc they weren't told they have the gene and then they'll have a baby with someone else who also has the gene, possibly disabling a great grandchild or something.

It's cruel tbh bc i know i wouldn't want to put any child much less, family through being disabled.

That guy with Rapunzel will run and run quick when he's having to do everything.
I disagree she can still have skin to skin with her baby in lieu of holding baby tight he willl feel her heartbeat baby can also be swaddled and wrapped against her chest and wheeler around baby can go in a jumper roo besides being a baby isn’t forever soon will be an independent child she appears to have an amazing family to raise the child with takes a village wouldn’t deny someone disabled of having a child

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I bet she thinks that she can change him :rolleyes:! I'm currently single and 33 and I don't need or want to be any guy's parole officer or Betty Ford rehab clinic when it comes to dating. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs and I've been that way my whole life and sometimes it's very hard to find a guy with the same or very similar values- but I'd rather stay single right now and looking than relax my personal standards and settle. Wheelchair Rapunzel leads with her sexuality and a lot of false bravado on her social media channels as a front to mask her deep-rooted insecurity and as a result is a VERY vulnerable target for addicts or predators to swoop in and date her. This baby isn't being born into a solid, healthy foundation with WR and the alcoholic as a dad and it's going to have a hell of a toxic childhood.
You described my impression of WR exactly. I think I subscribed to her YT channel a year or two ago, but I haven't actively followed it. She quickly bored me for the reasons you described... "leading with her sexuality" and "a lot of false bravado," and I got the same sense as you, that she has a lot of "deep-rooted insecurity." If I'm being honest, I think Shane shares a lot of the same "deep-rooted insecurity."

So does WR have a new YT channel now? Because the one I followed (occasionally) hasn't had a new video uploaded in 7 months. I found her IG and saw a few pics of her with the guy I assume is her BF/BD but didn't see anything about her being pregnant. She's an adult, and it's her life, but now there's an innocent child involved. I hope she gets appropriate prenatal care and a healthy baby, but the situation doesn't exactly sound ideal.

• Heart
You described my impression of WR exactly. I think I subscribed to her YT channel a year or two ago, but I haven't actively followed it. She quickly bored me for the reasons you described... "leading with her sexuality" and "a lot of false bravado," and I got the same sense as you, that she has a lot of "deep-rooted insecurity." If I'm being honest, I think Shane shares a lot of the same "deep-rooted insecurity."

So does WR have a new YT channel now? Because the one I followed (occasionally) hasn't had a new video uploaded in 7 months. I found her IG and saw a few pics of her with the guy I assume is her BF/BD but didn't see anything about her being pregnant. She's an adult, and it's her life, but now there's an innocent child involved. I hope she gets appropriate prenatal care and a healthy baby, but the situation doesn't exactly sound ideal.
I agree with all of your points, Fredflintstone 😊! And I also hope that she gets proper prenatal care and a healthy baby/pregnancy if this is something she wants. I wonder what the logistics will be about caring for the baby- is it all the boyfriend's duty or split 50/50 between the boyfriend and caretakers/nurses that WR has? I think WR can hold a light bottle to the baby's mouth or breastfeed, but I don't know how much dexterity or endurance her arms/hands have to feed the baby when the baby can eat solids- it would be interesting to see the steps and process of how a mother with SMA parents a child with and without help from others. Shane most definitely has a lot of deep-rooted insecurity and even he leads with sexuality and false bravado- I remember when he was naked on the toilet with Hannah filming or on the floor of a closet in boxer briefs- all taken to be "funny" or shock people, but it also was probably posted for validation from patreon kink supporters or fans in the Youtube comments who are attracted to him. The interesting thing about WR vs Shane is that WR objectifies herself as a lur to her social media channels, whereas Shane objectifies Hannah's body/sexuality as a lur to his channel- both WR and Shane have insecurities that they haven't really addressed within themselves and that's why they're constantly clamoring for attention through Tik Tok, branded merchandise, Youtube etc. If I'm being honest, I think that ANY couple able bodied or not on YouTube is insecure in their union or themselves and seeking validation- I really miss the days before YouTube couples existed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So does WR have a new YT channel now? Because the one I followed (occasionally) hasn't had a new video uploaded in 7 months. I found her IG and saw a few pics of her with the guy I assume is her BF/BD but didn't see anything about her being pregnant.
Never mind. Found it. Doesn't look she's ever had many subscribers. Her old channel, "Wheelchair Rapunzel," has 3,550 subs, and her new one, "The Interabled Couple," has just 1,430. Maybe they need to take some tips from S&G's playbook.

I didn't like this woman when I came across her old channel. I like her even less now.

I don't care enough about them to watch any of their new stuff, but could someone please explain to me why no one who isn't disabled should be PROHIBITED from using the handicap stall in a public restroom? (I noticed the title on one of her videos, and I think I've heard S&G opine about the same subject.)

Case in point. I took some extra college classes a few years ago, and there were 3 stalls in the women's restroom, 2 regular, one handicap. There were 2 classes of about 40 students each in this fairly small, single-story building, about 65 of whom had to make use of that one restroom. (There were about 65 women enrolled and only about 15 men.) Many times both classes would break for 15 minutes at the same time, so 40-50 women would descend upon that one restroom at the same time. I never saw a handicapped person in the building, but if everyone left the one handicap stall open "just in case" someone in a wheelchair came along, it would have taken a LOT longer for everyone to finish their business.

Sometimes there was a line of 6 or 7 women waiting. So if someone in a wheelchair were to need to use the facilities, she could have sat in her wheelchair and waited in line like everyone else. Chances were the handicap stall would be the next, or at the very most, the 3rd available. But the wheelchair user would have still been in line. Perhaps someone ahead of her, if she noticed the handicap stall was the next available, would tell the wheelchair user to go ahead of her, but to say that no one who isn't in a wheelchair should ever use a handicap stall and that someone in a wheelchair should be entitled to her own personal, "no-waiting" stall is just stupid.

Handicap parking? Great. Totally different subject. And don't block access to someone in a handicap vehicle that has a side ramp because that's totally not cool.

Things aren't always what they appear to be. If someone in a wheelchair rolled into the restroom I described and saw both regular stalls empty but the handicap stall occupied, it could be that the 2 people in the regular stalls finished first and exited and that the remaining person was in the handicap stall because it was the only one available when she entered the restroom. I sense the same "entitlement" attitude with this woman as I do with S&G.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't care enough about them to watch any of their new stuff, but could someone please explain to me why no one who isn't disabled should be PROHIBITED from using the handicap stall in a public restroom?

I never saw a handicapped person in the building, but if everyone left the one handicap stall open "just in case" someone in a wheelchair came along, it would have taken a LOT longer for everyone to finish their business.
I don’t know if things are different in the US, but in the UK we have shifted a lot more to understanding that not all disabilities are visible. So for example someone with Chrons may not be visually disabled in the same way as someone in a wheelchair is, but would need quick and easy access to a bathroom.

My Dad is disabled and often gets the urge to use the bathroom with little notice due to a neurological condition. So again, would need quick access.

I appreciate the wait is frustrating, but disabled people face so many challenges, leaving a bathroom available feels like a basic thing to help with.

• Heart
I don’t know if things are different in the US, but in the UK we have shifted a lot more to understanding that not all disabilities are visible. So for example someone with Chrons may not be visually disabled in the same way as someone in a wheelchair is, but would need quick and easy access to a bathroom.

My Dad is disabled and often gets the urge to use the bathroom with little notice due to a neurological condition. So again, would need quick access.

I appreciate the wait is frustrating, but disabled people face so many challenges, leaving a bathroom available feels like a basic thing to help with.

I appreciate you mentioning hidden things like that!
I have really bad IBS, and I have literally had someone shout in my face when I came out of a disabled toilet because I don't look like I need it.
The grisly fact of it is that I cannot wait, and it's beneficial for everyone that I have a separate toilet and not a stall 💀🤣

My doctor has actually given me a key that unlocks all disabled toilets and a little card that says I can't wait etc.

In general, it would be nice if everyone was more understanding. No doubt, people like Shane and Hannah would say I'm abelist as they need those facilities more than I do, because I'm perfectly capable of using a normal toilet.
(And I do, when I can)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I appreciate you mentioning hidden things like that!
I have really bad IBS, and I have literally had someone shout in my face when I came out of a disabled toilet because I don't look like I need it.
The grisly fact of it is that I cannot wait, and it's beneficial for everyone that I have a separate toilet and not a stall 💀🤣

My doctor has actually given me a key that unlocks all disabled toilets and a little card that says I can't wait etc.

In general, it would be nice if everyone was more understanding. No doubt, people like Shane and Hannah would say I'm abelist as they need those facilities more than I do, because I'm perfectly capable of using a normal toilet.
(And I do, when I can)
Nah not ableist at all there is disability combined with medical condition and then there are just medical conditions - you need access to a bathroom that’s free and seperate at all times prob more so than Shane cos let’s face it I know it from experience bathrooms even disabled ones don’t work for the severely disabled and he has a pee bottle and most were nappies down to the fact that bathrooms aren’t going to have the right seating installed or a hoist for heavier patients either utterly impractical

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Forum is dying a bit of a death because these two are so boring. I wonder if their viewing figures will follow suit now that they dont have the 'shock factor' anymore.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.